Memoirs of Lady Catherine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good times," the other four said as one.

"May we... share in your current great good fortune?" the ginger general asked.

"Ladies?" Earl Richard asked.

"The more the merrier," the brunette said, lifting her leg and rotating her body until she was seated on the edge of the bed. Within seconds, the first of the generals had managed to free his erect penis, which she took into her mouth as soon as he presented it. As the next two joined him, the burnette accepted each in turn, slurping wetly down each shaft.

This configuration lasted only a few seconds, for the Earl's General Staff was in a randy mood. Soon the brunette was her knees, with a cock in her pussy and two more pointed at her thin, smiling lips. Back and forth she went, sucking one, then the other, all while the man poised above her rear kept up the pace.

The last of the generals to disrobe now descended upon the lush blonde, and Earl Richard relinquished his place in her pussy to the shortest and squattest of the five. There was some confusion, however, about who was to go where, and so finally the Lord took command, instructing the shortest general to lie on his back. Next he positioned the blonde woman over the general's hips and had her take him up her cunny,

"General Kwarters," he ordered. "To the rear, MARCH!"

Kwarters was burly fellow, and he gave the blonde a lecherous smile as he climbed down off the large bed and swaggered around toward her rump.

"What... what's he doing?" the blonde asked the Earl nervously.

"Is he doing what I think he's doing?" I whispered to Mother.

"Oh yes," she whispered back.

"Have no fear, Mademoiselle," Earl Richard told the blonde as he bent to kiss her full, pouting lips. "General Ahlerm will continue to fuck your pussy, while General Kwarters will proceed to fuck your ass. And if their combined attentions are insufficient to produce the biggest little death of your young life, then perhaps the taste of my noble semen will be enough to trip you over the edge to oblivion."

"I don't know..." the blonde said, glancing around.

"I don't think I'd like that," Rachel said to Mary, pursing her lips and shaking her head.

"Well, not from three actual blokes, no, but..." Big Mary suggested.

"It's actually quite mind-boggling," Mother interjected.

"You've done that," I said, pointing at the crystal ball. "That. That right there. You've done that. Is that what you're telling me?"

"Three into one is can be a challenge, yes," Mother replied. "But if it's the right three? Nothing quite like it."

"Amazing," Mary, Rachel and I said together.

"I will not order it if you do not consent, my petit marmot," Richard told the blonde. "But you like my cock in your pretty mouth, yes?"

"Yes."

"And you like my cock in your warm pussy, yes?"

"Yes."

"And you love my cock in your tight ass, yes?"

"Well, it was only that one time and..."

"Just say yes."

"Yes, I confess it," the blonde said.

"Then think of it as three great things that go great together," he suggested. "Within a few minutes, your entire world will become cock. You will swim in a warm sea of penetration. Your body will surrender. Your mind will yield. And when your petit morte arrives, it will be like nothing you have experienced before."

"You promise?"

"I promise," he said, kissing her deeply. "Do you consent?"

"I consent."

"Excellent," he said, kissing her again. "Fuck her in the ass, General."

"Yes, my liege," he replied, and as Richard kissed the blonde, Kwarters began working his dick up her rump.

The blonde flinched, then whimpered.

"It's all mixed up down there," she gasped between kisses. "There's so much ... I can't... "

"Hold fast down there, Ahlerm," he ordered. "Grasp her tightly and hold still. Now, Kwarters: Push in slowly. Gently..."

The blonde cried out, her knees and elbows trembling.

"... all the way in..."

"My GOD!" she exclaimed.

"...and hold it there," Richard said. "Just hold it there. Good. Now my love, the deed is done. You are entirely fucked. For the first time in your life, you are truly filled, as God intended."

"Not in any book of the Bible I ever read," Big Mary quipped.

"Translation errors were made," the monkey chimed in from his seat before the hearth.

"Congratulations, my sweet," Richard continued, straightening himself until his erect, throbbing dick wavered before her face. "Now open wide."

Mere seconds later, the four figures became a wild and frantic study in motion, lust and desire. Richard grinding himself into her thick, beautiful lips. The generals beneath and above her slamming their privates into her most secret places. An orgy of alternating in-and-out thrusts, a frenzy of passion.

And, as the earl had promised, within seconds the blonde came undone, losing all control as the men fucked her to climax. Her convulsions proved decisive for them, as well: First the man in her ass delivered his load, then the man in her vagina.

Meanwhile, the other three generals had followed the Earl's example with the brunette - except she had received them in the opposite fashion, lowering her ass onto a seated officer, then spreading her legs for the second. This aroused the third general so greatly that within seconds of inserting his cock between her lips he was blasting her mouth full of semen.

As she coughed and drooled, Richard himself stepped into the breach, filling her mouth with Dick. The act seemed to trigger her orgasmic release, and she struggled to continue sucking, eyes pressed tightly closed, as the other two cocks pushed her into blessed madness.

Soon they, too, were spent, and slipped limply from her holes, followed by prodigious quantities of semen. Only Richard remained unfulfilled, and the brunette worked harder and harder, until finally, dramatically, cheered on by the others watching, he shot a first, massive spurt down her throat.

The brunette choked on it, which freed Richard's still-spasming member. Undeterred, it continued pumping splash after splash onto her face, hair, eyes and lips. It was quite a performance, and the blonde and the five generals rewarded it with polite applause.

Earl Richard bowed graciously, while the brunette, smiling gamely, tried to wipe the semen out of her eyes.

"Are you quite alright?" Richard asked the woman.

"Yes, thank you," she replied. "Thy rod and thy Staff, they comfort me."

"Remarkable," Mother said. "Do you think this might meet your expectations?"

"I suspect I'd live out my days in blissful exhaustion," I replied.

"We all hope you enjoyed our little drama," Earl Richard said, looking up to address not the men and women surrounding him in the bedchamber, but his unseen crystal ball audience.

"Remember, I'm Richard du Luxure, 9th Earl of Chatmangre and the Lord of Craegh Venlough. I'm in search of my next Countess, so if this little demonstration piqued your interest, why not drop me a line? Or send me a pigeon? Why, if you're an old-fashioned kind of girl, you could even have your father send me a trusted emissary. So, until then: Ciao, bella!"

Then the crystal went dark.

"What do I owe you?" Mother asked the midwives.

"She's still a virgin, yes?" Rachel asked, pointing towards me.

Mother and I nodded.

"Then there will be no charge for today," Big Mary said, "PROVIDED that you bring our young lovely around to Faery Rock tomorrow night just after moonrise."

"Oh no," Mother said, shaking her head.

"Oh yes," the two witches said, nodding and smiling.

12