Mistress Liz Pt. 01

Story Info
My first FmF sex with my new MISTRESS
730 words
3.4
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had some Gay friends, and they hooked my up with their 'Fag-Hags" One of these was Liz. She owned a Travel Agency in town. We met at a dinner party at Ralph's place and then went to her home and fucked. She was a big woman, not fat, but big. I stayed the rest of the weekend. We had a shower together and she put my hand on my dick and asked me to stroke it for her as it turned her on. So of course, I did, and she was turned on big time. We Got out of the shower and dried off and went to the bedroom, she got me to stand at the foot of the bed and masturbate while she lay on the bed, legs spread using a vibrating dildo on herself until she came. Then told me to come and fuck her. So, I willingly complied.

By this stage she knew how my body worked, meaning that she knew I wouldn't cum until my nipples were played with. So, I rode her for quite a while, and she came a few more times. But this stage we were very hot and sweaty (living in the Tropics), and she played with my nipples, and I put another load into her.

That was how I met Liz, who it turned out, would be my first Mistress. She was in her 40's and I was in my 20's.

We would quickly fall into the Dominant Mistress and male sex-sub relationship.

Mistress Liz pt2 First FmF.

Liz and I feel quickly into a Dominate/submissive relationship. As with most new relationships, we fucked more than anything else, or so it seemed. Liz liked to have me naked, and I happily complied most of the time. After all that is all I felt I was good for. She had started tying me to the bed, and to the floor or to anything. She fondled me and petted me for ages till she was ready for sex. If I was tied to the bed, or flat on the floor she would often ride me. Or I would ride her, only cumming on command.

I met her friends, some of whom I already knew from parties around town.

One after noon she had invited a few friends around for dinner. A mixed group, male and female, It was a good night, good food and drink plus fun company, all very normal and very ordinary. Well one by one, people started to leave. One woman, whose name I forget, but who had the most perfect and amazing Blonde Bob you can imagine, had too much to drive home. So, Liz offered her the spare room, which she accepted.

We sat down had a few more drinks and got ready for bed, which in my case was quick shower and get naked. I went into our room and Liz tied me to the bed. And played with me for a few minutes then said she need to go to the bathroom and left me there, which is not a problem.

A few minutes later the door opened, and this Blonde walked in wearing some nice Lingerie, mostly black but with some other colour through it. She came in and stood there looking at me. I was helpless, and she smiled and said 'Hi' I had and brain-blank and said something lame like "Liz isn't here" she just chatted, and I felt so exposed, but got even harder if that is possible. Liz came back in a minute or two and said, "Well you two have just met formally" and laughed.

Turned to the Blonde and said "What do you think? I told you he was good." To which she agreed. The rest of the night was pretty normal sex when the man was tied to the bed. In the end the Blonde rode me till she came, but didn't touch my nipples, so I stayed hard. Then Liz rode me and as she started cumming she pinched and twisted my nipples and I Blew my Load into her as she came. They cleaned me up and untied me, we sat around naked with a bottle of wine then went to our beds.

That was my first FmF sex. I loved it. Little did I know what ideas Liz had for me in the future.