Memories

Story Info
What happens when you lose literally everything?
5.1k words
4.63
52.8k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
603 Followers

Again, I couldn't have written this without 1Moeannie. Thank you for being so much more than just an editor. You're a sounding board, a human, and just someone to kick me in the butt once in a while. I just got very lucky! Hope you all enjoy this.

Memories

Memories are strange things. Some are amorphous, vague, yet others are sharp, every detail exact. Some are good, some are bad. Some are just hard to pull out of your head.

When I woke up, everything looked blurry. I felt somewhat confused, yet calm. I looked around with my eyes, wiggled my toes, then tried my fingers. When I wiggled my right hand, I found something was there... something warm. I heard a sharp intake of breath, then a face appeared over mine. Who was this? She was cute. She smiled, then realized my eyes were open. She gave a yell and disappeared. I didn't really know her at the moment, so I dubbed her "Hotgirl". It sounded right in my head.

Moments later, I think, Hotgirl came back in with...Barney? Large, purple. There was a light in my eyes, I groaned and blinked. Barney left, Hotgirl gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Welcome back!" She whispered quietly. I'm not sure exactly what happened next, I may have gone to sleep. Later, there was a large white coat in my view.

"Hello! I am Dr. Pellini. How are you doing?"

I meant to say ok, but a croak of a frog came out. Barney put a straw to my lips and I took a suckle of water. I tried again, making a noise much closer to "OK". The doctor started talking, not that I paid much attention. Hotgirl was back, flitting around my bed as I followed her with my eyes.

Dr. Pellini asked my name. It was odd, like reaching for a balloon on a string as it floated away. I barely grabbed it and pulled it down. "Mark... Mark Jacob Allman." I realized that I hadn't known my name until that moment. He smiled.

"Good!" he said. Then he pointed to Hotgirl. "Who is this?"

I almost said Hotgirl, but then I grabbed another balloon. "Marie."

"Good! Who is she, to you?"

It took a second, but I came up with "Sister." That deflated me for a second, but somehow I really didn't care that Hotgirl was my sister. Then, "Wait." I barely grabbed the next balloon. "Twin... Twinster." I had a vague memory of me referring to her that way. She clapped lightly and bounced. Dr. Pellini checked my eyes, had me squeeze his hand, and checked some reflexes.

"That's enough for today. Tomorrow is going to be more strenuous for you. Rest up, the work begins soon!" and with that he was gone. I managed to turn my head and look at Barney. I was focusing better and I realized it wasn't the dinosaur, just a large woman in purple scrubs. She gave me a glowing smile, turning Barney into Smiley, then she gave me a bit more water.

After Smiley left, Hotgirl came over and leaned over me. She kissed me after each word to punctuate her sentence. "You." (forehead) "Are." (Left cheek) "Gonna." (Right cheek) "Live!" (Mouth). That one on the mouth, well, wow. I think my toes curled. I know 'Lil Mark' started to stand up. She was crying again, tears dripping on my face. Then she looked in my eyes. "Just how much do you remember about me?"

"Bits and pieces, that's all I have of anything right now."

"I'll remind you of more. I promise."

Smiley came back in. She brought a drink with a straw. "This is for you. Drink as much you want, but not too fast."

I took a swallow. It was ambrosia, it was the drink of the gods, it was... vanilla. It tasted amazing, but no matter how many times I had it after that, that taste never returned. I drank it slowly, taking small sips as Hotgirl talked to me.

"Mark? They're gonna get you up tomorrow to use your muscles. They said you might be home in a few months. I hope so. Can I get you anything? Here's another sip." She bent over and let me drink. It was good, but the view down her shirt was just as good. She saw where I was looking and giggled. "I'm not trying to tease you, but I'm glad you like the view."

When I woke up next, it was dark. It took me a second, but I realized there was something on my chest. After a minute I realized that the smell gave Hotgirl away. She was curled in my bed with me, sleeping with her head on my chest. It felt good.

In the morning, Smiley woke me up. Hotgirl was gone, but Smiley gave me a banana shake. It was beyond awful. She just laughed and told me to drink it. Then came the guy I came to know as Sadistic Sam. He was a 'physical therapist'. I believe he liked to cause me pain, but in the end he was good for me. I stood up, with immense amounts of help, and soon he had me lifting small weights. It was torture.

When it was over, I went back to the room. Dr. Pellini came in, showing me pictures and asking me what they were. It started easy, with cat, dog, ball, etc. Then it came to baseball bat, taxi, garbage truck, and others. I did pretty good, and when I failed he gave me a second chance, so I aced his test. When he left, in came another.

She introduced herself as 'Dr. Sheila.' At first we just talked. She asked about how I was feeling, just generic questions really. Then she got a bit more specific. She asked about my parents, who they were and such. For some reason, that made me a bit anxious. I asked her where they were, she just ignored the question and moved on. She asked about Marie, telling me she had spent every night here for the last four months. I asked how long I had been here, and she said four months. Hotgirl/Marie came in during the talk. She sat down beside me on the bed, and Dr. Sheila asked if I remembered anything about how I got here. I had nothing. Dr. Sheila said there was an accident, and it left me in a coma with head injuries. I nodded, simply because I had no memory. Then Marie gripped my hand and looked at me.

"Mark, Mom and Dad were in the accident too. They." Her voice cracked, "they didn't make it. Mark, they're dead."

Suddenly a pair of faces fell into my consciousness, ones I knew were Mom and Dad. I began to silently cry, gripping the hand that held mine as tight as I could.

Dr. Sheila talked some more, mostly about what I could remember about my parents. It was sad. When she left, Hotgirl sat beside me and held my hand. "Mark, do you remember where you were going when the wreck happened?"

"No. I just know that they were fighting with me. I don't even know what about."

"Ok. If you remember, let me know."

"Do you know?"

"Yeah, but I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Just because. Trust me on that. There's things you need to remember on your own." She pulled my hand up and kissed it. "Please remember, Mark. Please."

"I'll try, but I don't have too much control over it. It's hard, Hotgirl...uh, Marie."

"What... What did you call me?"

"Look, it's nothing, just a nickname I made up."

"What did you call me?" she asked stridently.

"Hotgirl."

She literally launched herself at me, kissing me on the mouth. She pulled away, tears in her eyes. "You do remember some things! You used to call me that sometimes."

"Really?"

"Really. And I missed that. You can call me that all you want when nobody else is around."

That night, things began to change. I had "The Dream" for the first time. I still have it to this day, probably more often than not. I was in the back seat of the car, we were going... somewhere. Dad was driving, Mom was turned in her seat, crying, yelling at me. I was trying to explain something, when the windshield filled with the semi moving sideways towards us. At the exact point of impact, I woke up screaming. Hotgirl was there, and she immediately started to stroke my head and calm me down, giving me a kiss on the forehead, asking what was wrong. I tried to explain, but sometimes words cannot convey the horror that the mind sees. I lay back as she gave butterfly kisses over my face, cleansing away my tears. After a while, I fell back into the world of dreams, but didn't have The Dream again that night.

Hotgirl was gone when I woke up, but not for long. I ate my breakfast, this time getting some toast with my shake. After Smiley cleaned me up some, Sam had his way with me again. It hurt, but I knew it was necessary. I was using three-pound weights and it felt like lifting a building. Hotgirl came in in the middle of therapy, giving me a spurt of energy which impressed Sadistic Sam. I could tell he appreciated her form as well, I kinda wanted to hit him with the weights.

After lunch, I took a nap. I had a dream, this time it was muuuch better than the other one. It was indistinct, unclear, but, there was me and a girl. She was beautiful, but I never saw her face. Her skin was perfect, clear, flawless with two exceptions. She had a mole just beneath her left breast (which had a perfect quarter-sized areola and pink nipple), and a birthmark on her right hip. It looked like a baby handprint, right on her ass. When I woke up, Hotgirl was there and she saw my, um, condition. She gave me a quick kiss, rubbed my bulge quickly, giggling.

"You need some help?"

"Uhh, with what?"

"This!" as she grabbed my bulge wiggling it.

"Can we, should, I mean..."

While I was talking, she pulled the sheet down and pulled me through my boxers. She took me in her mouth and I was close in seconds. She pulled off and smiled at me. "It's ok. I'll keep the mess to myself!" She went back down on me, in less than a minute, I was spurting in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of it, licking the rest off of me and wiping her lips with her finger, licking that off as well. She put me back in my underwear and pulled up the sheet as the door opened, Smiley walked in.

"Mark? For dinner you get to have some more real food. Do you like oatmeal?"

"I have no idea, but I'll try it!"

"He always wants brown sugar and cinnamon in it but give it to him plain at first. Maybe we can make him eat healthier!" Hotgirl laughed as she spoke. Smiley laughed with her, then looked at her with a strange look.

"Honey, you have something in your hair, over on the right."

Hotgirl found it with her fingers and blushed. We both knew what it was, and we both suspected Smiley did too. She wiped it out, nodding at Smiley as she left the room. When she left we both burst into laughter.

That night, I had the better dream again. I wanted to see her face, but just never quite could. It woke me up enough that I felt Hotgirl laying on me again, feeling very secure. After going back to sleep, I had The Dream, then was comforted afterwards by Hotgirl.

The days and nights went by. I got stronger, standing without aid for a bit, finally taking a few steps on my own. I remembered more each day, but most of it was from the distant past. The last year was still foggy. Hotgirl still gave me a blowjob almost every day. One day, all my doctors came in together. They told me I was going home tomorrow. Hotgirl had been excited all day, now I knew why.

That night, I had The Dream, in full blazing technicolor, Dolby sound, making every theater effect seem like a child's drawing. I remembered the sound of the crash, my mother's scream cut short, the sound my father made as breath left his body, and sudden pain. I woke up barely able to breathe, choking on my own guilt. My mother was telling me that it was all my fault as she turned, asking me how I could be so stupid. I still didn't know what she was talking about, just that it was my fault, somehow. Hotgirl held me as I slowly calmed down, asking what was wrong as I began to sob. I knew she knew more than I did, but I wanted to wait until we were home to ask questions.

The next day was hard. Just getting into the house took half an hour to get up the three steps and into the living room. I had a bed in a room that I vaguely remembered as the dining room but was just happy to lay down. She settled me in and made some dinner, just a grilled cheese but it tasted fantastic. I laid down after and passed out, exhausted. I had The Dream again, this time without all the extras. When I woke up, Hotgirl was stroking my hair and kissing my face. Something was different, but it took me a while to figure it out. She was in bed with me, under the covers, but this time she was naked. I was too, she must've done that after I went to sleep. She felt warm, cozy, and strangely familiar. Down deep, I knew sleeping naked with your sister was frowned upon, but I didn't have any moral issues with it. I drifted off again, pulling her tight to me and kissing her forehead. As she purred, I fell into slumber.

The next morning, I woke up just after the good dream again. Hotgirl had made breakfast and brought it to me on a tray. She was wearing a robe, and evidently nothing else. As she sat the tray in front of me, it swayed open a bit. I noticed something, since this was the first time I had seen her naked in the light. Just below her left breast was a mole. Now this made me quite curious. So I slowly took the corner of the robe and lifted it up as she giggled. Right on her right butt cheek, there it was. A handprint, baby-sized. "Mom always said you spanked me in the womb."

"Really. That's almost something I remembered. I just couldn't grasp who said it."

"What made you look?"

"A dream. Apparently, you were the, uh, feature attraction."

"Y'know, it wasn't just a dream."

"What?"

"I want you to remember it before I just give in, but, damn it, I hope you remember soon."

"I guess I do too. Why won't you tell me what's up with all this?"

"I can't explain it to you without telling you. I wish I could. The doctor was very clear that you had to remember as much as possible on your own. There's something you have to remember that's very important to me. I'm trying to give you hints, but not too much."

That opened a can of worms for me. I spent hours trying to remember things, one in particular that seemed important but I just couldn't grab that balloon string. It just kept slipping through my fingers. Days went on, I continued with physical rehab. I was able to walk up the stairs into the house in a week. Hotgirl would take me places, and I know they had something to do with my memories, but I just couldn't get the damned string.

After several months, I was feeling much better physically. I had most of my memories back, but not the one she wanted. I was in the house and she had finished shopping for groceries. She was bringing a bag into the kitchen and slipped on a wet spot, falling hard. When she fell, she hit her head on the edge of the counter with a sickening thud, laying limp. I ran to her, having watched it all and heard it. I called 911 and cradled her head in my hands. And then, like a sledgehammer to my head, I remembered. I remembered her, us. I was crying as they loaded her unconscious body into the ambulance, the police were kind enough to take me to the hospital.

What did I remember? In a word, everything. It was an ocean of memories. I remembered our 18th birthday party, and how sad she was after the party until I broke down and told her I loved her. I remembered our first time making love that night, a true first for us both. I remembered taking her on dates, lying to our parents that we both had dates with others. I remembered the first time I told her that we'd be together forever. The day she called me a superhero after I made her cum six times, "SuperMark". I told her she was my sidekick "Hotgirl". I remembered when our parents came home very early from a party, catching us with her bent over the couch as I was screwing her. I remembered a lot of screaming. It still seemed that there was something else, though.

As I waited in the waiting area, I mulled through memories as I understood why she didn't want to tell me. I remembered what we did together, I remembered getting caught, but not why my parents were taking me to my aunt's house the day of the accident. I was lost in thought when the doctor came up and talked to me.

"Mr. Allman?"

"Uhm, uh, yeah."

"Your sister hit her head pretty hard. She has a mild concussion. We're keeping her overnight for observation. She should be able to go home tomorrow, barring any complications. Would you like to see her?"

"Yes, please. Is she awake?"

"She's conscious, but we have her sedated."

"Ok."

They walked me back to see her. I saw her in the bed, tube in her arm, and started to cry. I leaned over and kissed her, right on the mouth. Her eyes fluttered open. "Mark?"

"Right here Hotgirl."

She smiled lightly. "Good."

"I'm spending the night. Tomorrow we need to talk, but tonight just rest."

"Ok. Love you Mark."

"He loves his Hotgirl."

Her eyes opened wide at that. It was one of the things I remembered saying frequently. She searched my face, looking for the answer she was hoping for. "M-Mark, where did that come from?"

"Just talking about my favorite superhero sidekick."

"Oh my god, Mark. What do you remember?"

"Almost everything, I think. We'll talk in the morning, just rest. We waited this long, it's no big deal now."

She smiled widely and laid back on the bed. I stroked her brown hair as she drifted off to sleep again. I spent the night in the chair by her bed, holding her hand, crawling in with her a few times when she seemed to be dreaming unhappily. I wasn't leaving her alone.

In the morning, Smiley came in, surprising me. She greeted me with a hug, then woke up Marie and took a set of vitals. When she was done, she looked at us and said that she should be ready for "anything" (said with a wink) by tomorrow, but that she was going home today.

After the doctor came in and checked her, they began processing her out. She had a lump on her head, but it had shrunk considerably. Everything else was fine, so they left her to dress so she could leave. I helped her remove her gown and she stood before me in bra and panties. She was a brunette, about five feet six, a solid b-cup, and a bubble butt. She was just a normal girl to some, but to me she was my world. I stood in front of her with her jeans in one hand, just staring for a moment.

"Now I know you remember."

"Why?"

"This happens every time I get dressed with you around. You'd prefer I took the rest off, so putting clothes on takes forever."

"You got that right."

She laughed and took her jeans, sliding them over her butt. "Mark, we." She hesitated. "We really need to talk when we get home. We have some decisions to make."

"That almost sounds like the start of a breakup."

"It isn't, but we do have some decisions we need to make. Important ones."

"Ok. I just, I need time to wrap my head around things still. I might remember, but things still go slow sometimes."

"It'll be fine, don't worry too much. Just want to give you a heads up. And Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"We're gonna make love today. That's a sure thing."

"Really?"

"Mark, it's been almost eight months for me. I'm so horny I might explode soon if we don't."

I remembered something. "So that means you want me to tease you for hours?"

She obviously remembered too. "Not a chance in hell that you get to tie me up. This might be fast, but it'll be fun for us both."

"Always is!"

Smiley came back in with paperwork, and after a hundred signatures and promises of our firstborn, they let us leave. I made the joke about having to give our first-born child, then something hit me, hard. I had the final memory, the one that triggered the whole issue.

"Marie?"

"Must be serious, you never call me that."

"Marie, were you... were you p-pregnant?"

"When we get home, Mark. I told you we needed to talk. I guess I thought you already remembered that."

"It just hit me. Right now. So that's a yes."

"Mark, not now."

"'Kay, he loves his Hotgirl."

"She loves him right back."

We took a taxi home, then settled into the couch. I looked at her expectantly and was surprised to see a tear run out of her eye. She took my hand in hers and squeezed. "Mark, yes, yes I was pregnant. Mom and Dad were really pissed since they told us that was the one thing that we couldn't do. After the accident, you were in the hospital, I was there all the time, trying to get the funerals arranged, and, Mark, I lost the baby. I lost her. I didn't mean to, I didn't want to, but it happened. I'm sorry." She was crying now.

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
603 Followers
12