Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her in a hug. After just holding her as she cried, I started to speak. "Marie, it's ok. You're ok. I mean, I wanted kids, but it isn't the right time and we both know it. If you had it, we'd deal with it, but I just wish I was there to help you through it. I'm sorry, Marie."

She pulled me tight for a minute. "I've had a while to deal with it. I'm ok. It just wasn't meant to be. Maybe later, but not now. I still have the boxes upstairs with the crib and some stuff packed away, but yeah, sometimes it makes me cry. Then I remember I still have you, and it gets better."

"Marie, it just occurred to me that I was on my way to college when this happened. Mom and Dad were going to pay for it. How can we pay for anything now? How are we even still living here? How do we afford food, lights, anything?"

"Mark, they had life insurance policies, and the trucking company is still paying for all your healthcare, plus giving us a large sum extra. The truck driver fell asleep at the wheel, so they're paying through the nose. Neither of us ever has to work if we don't want to. If you still want to go to college, we can afford it."

"So money isn't an issue. Have you thought about moving?"

"Of course! We could just pretend to be married, nobody would have to know. I looked at a place in Arizona. A small town, it's in the mountains so it isn't god-awful hot, and we have no relatives nearby. If you're interested."

"Can we stay here for a bit, just a few weeks or so? I think I get a memory now and again when I see something familiar. I was looking at the swing out back. We, uhh, did it on the swing, didn't we?"

"Yes we did, at two am on a moonlit night. It was very likely the place I conceived because the condom broke that night."

"Have you thought of having kids again?"

"Let's wait until we move. I'm on the pill now, so it might take a bit anyway."

"Marie?"

"What?"

"I... I want to. Have kids, I mean. I want everything with you."

She pulled me into a hug. "You always have had all of me, everything I can give you. You're mine, I'm yours. Even Mom and Dad knew it. They just didn't want to try to explain a pregnancy, and they wanted us to get genetic counselling first. They were far more supportive than I ever thought they would be. I miss them, a lot. I wouldn't have made it if you had died too. I want us to be together always. I want kids. I want to be old and grey someday, sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch taking care of grandkids. Is that what you want, Mark?"

"Yes, that and everything that goes with it, good and bad, happy and sad."

"So, maybe you might want to practice the getting pregnant part?"

"Huh?"

"Sometimes you still act dense. Let me put it more simply for you. Wanna go fuck?"

"Big dumb man agree to woman's terms!"

"You're so stupid!" she said as she moved to kiss him. He pulled her tightly to him, kissing her back with pent-up passion. He stood, taking her hand and leading her to his now-bedroom.

"Mark? I know this will be fast. I know this will be awkward. I know this will also be amazing because it always is with you. I love you. Do you really love me? Still?"

"Foolish woman. I love you more than ever. Every day. How many guys get the chance to fall in love twice? The woman I remember was great, kind, wonderful. The woman I fell in love with the second time was all that and more. You'll never get rid of me!" He kissed her again. "Now, how about we do something that we've both been dreaming of for months?"

She stepped back. "Ok, I know you've been waiting. Undress me!" This was something he'd always enjoyed and that they used to joke about. He moved to her and began to unbutton her shirt, baring her white lace bra. He gently slid the shirt off of her and kissed her chest. Her nipples were poking through the lace, but he avoided touching them for now. He moved to her pants, unsnapping them and slowly pulling the zipper down. He pulled them slowly down her hips and she stepped out of them. His face was even with her sex, he breathed deep to inhale her arousal. He stood back up, watching her smile.

"What?"

"Mark, I've missed this sooo much. I've missed you. I'm just so damned happy you're back. We have to enjoy every second of our lives, every little bit. We got a second chance. Most people don't."

He reached to her chest and opened the front clasp on her bra. He slowly peeled the cups back as her breast were revealed, showing her hard nipples. She groaned as he knelt in front of her and began to pull her panties down, the crotch damp. She was trembling as she stepped out of them. He stood and pulled her tightly to him, kissing her as if she was edible. She sat slowly on the bed.

He pulled off his shirt and pants in what would be a world record, then joined her on the bed. "Marie, how did you get more beautiful?"

"It's all in your head. I'm nothing special."

"You're the most special thing in the world!"

"You are to me too." She kissed him, then ran her hand down to find his erection. "I've given you enough blowjobs. I think you know where I want this."

"I do. There's one thing I have to do first!" He pulled her back on the bed and kissed her, moving to each breast slowly licking and sucking. His hand began to rub through her small patch of pubic hair, then down to her cleft. She was moaning when he put a finger inside, then she gave a shudder.

"Already?"

"Anticipation. Don't get a big head, just use the big head ya got!"

He laughed then moved his head down to his fingers. He licked slowly around the outside, then spread her open and licked her inner lips. She began to buck up at him until he found her clit with his lips and tongue, then she stiffened and gave a yell, "MAAAaaark!"

He continued as she rode out her orgasm, then looked up at her over her breasts. She smiled down at him, then took his arms to pull him up. He took this as a hint and moved up, lining himself up with her and touching his cock to her soaking wet pussy. "You ready?"

"I've been ready for eight months. Stop teasing and fuck, Mark!"

She let out a groan as he pushed in, going all the way in one thrust. He began to slowly move in and out as her ankles wrapped around his back, attempting to pull him in closer and faster. He gradually sped up, the only sounds in the room, the slapping of their skin and moans from them both. She was already on edge, she began to orgasm as he reached top speed. The feel of her clamping around him made him cum as well, spilling his seed deep inside her.

He pulled out and laid back on the bed, sweating and panting. She snuggled next to him, putting her head on his chest. "I'm glad you're back, Mark."

"Me too."

"So, give you five minutes?" This was an old question from her, showing just how much she wanted to do it again.

"Maybe just four!" He heard her giggle and knew things were going to be this good forever.

12