Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think?" she asked.

Steven ran his eyes up and down his mother's body. Definitely not the body of a 50 year old woman. Her 38C tits were still as firm and proud as they were when she was young, and her neatly trimmed pussy looked just as fuckable as those of the porn stars he'd spent the last two months fantasizing about. He felt his cock throb in response to the vision standing before him.

"You look amazing mom," Steven said, "Like I said before, you're still gorgeous."

She smiled and dropped to her knees in front of Steven, "Now first things first. I haven't had a cock in my mouth in two years, it's time to remedy that situation."

She grabbed Steven's cock and guided it into her mouth. She expertly worked her mouth over the entire length and girth of her son's cock. He moaned as he watched his mother work his cock into her warm inviting mouth. None of his previous girlfriends could ever get his whole cock in their mouths, but his mother could. Before he knew it, he could feel her soft lips pressing against his scrotum. Lisa held her son's cock in her mouth for a moment before coming up for air. She licked up the base of his cock and smiled at him.

"I should have told you, one of the things your father loved about me, I have no gag reflex." she said, "And it's a good thing too, your cock is so fucking big. I can't wait to get it inside me. But first I want to suck my son's huge cock. You don't mind, do you baby?"

Steven shook his head.

"Say it, Steven." she said.

"Suck my cock mom," he said.

She smiled and obliged, taking Steven's cock back into her mouth. She was definitely going to have to measure this monster her son had been blessed with later. Right now, she just wanted to enjoy the feel of an actual flesh and blood cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She teased Steven with her tongue, teasing his shaft, and the head of his cock. She glanced up at Steven who was intently watching her, moaning in pleasure. Steven still couldn't believe that this was really happening. Just a half hour ago he had found cheesecake pictures of his mother that started with her in a skimpy bikini and ended with her wearing nothing. He never thought he'd be sexually attracted to his mother, but now here he was with his cock in her mouth, and he couldn't be more turned on. Lisa wasn't the only one who wanted his cock in her. Right now, the thing Steven wanted most in the world was to fuck his mother.

Lisa couldn't wait any longer, she deep throated her son one last time, and came up for air. She pushed herself up to his face and without a word, mother and son locked lips, engaging in a passionate kiss that made both their bodies tingle with excitement. Steven reached down and groped his mother's tits, gently pinching her nipples, making her moan into his mouth. They broke the kiss and for a moment looked at each other.

"Steven, I should warn you," she suddenly pushed him backwards, and he fell back onto the bed and Lisa quickly climbed on top of him, "I like to be in charge. As of right now, you belong to me. And since we're in my house, in my bed, you're going to do exactly. What. I. Say."

She grabbed Steven's cock and guided it into her warm, wet pussy and slowly slid down until her son's tool was deep inside her warm depths. She looked down at him with pride. She had never felt this full in her life. Again, there was nothing wrong with her husband's cock, but Steven's cock was perfect. It filled her up enough so she knew she would be satisfied, but not so much that it would be too much to take.

She leaned down until she was face to face with Steven and kissed him again. "You ready baby? You ready to be fucked by your mother?"

She pushed herself up before Steven could answer and started riding his cock like a woman possessed. Obviously Steven had never even known this side of Lisa existed. Lisa was happy she could finally let loose again. When she used her dildo, she would get worked up, but mostly it just led to her thrashing around on the bed moaning and groaning in pleasure, wishing she had an actual man fucking her. But now she had a cock in her honey pot again, a real fucking cock. More specifically, her son's cock, and it was wonderful.

Steven watched as his mother's tits bounced on her chest and her head whipped back and forth, her blonde hair obscuring her face as she let loose with animalistic moans. He reached up to squeeze her tits and she suddenly grabbed his wrists.

"Uh-uh," she said, slowing her pace, but not stopping. "No touching, not yet anyway." She pushed his hands down until they were by his side, "Don't touch me until I say so. I'm in charge right now, understand?"

Steven nodded.

"Say it," Lisa growled, "Or I'll stop."

"You're in charge." Steven said.

"Don't you fucking forget it."

Lisa loved taking control in bed. She always had, after becoming sexually active, she just started calling the shots in bed, and she could tell by the look on her then boyfriend's face that she held the power. If he wanted to fuck her, he'd have to play by her rules. It was like that with her other boyfriends and Sam as well, although sometimes Sam took control in bed, but mostly it was Lisa controlling access to her pussy. If Sam wanted her to part her legs for him, he would have to do what she said or go to bed with blue balls. Her pussy, her rules.

She braced herself on Steven's chest and started riding him again, speeding up, but looking down at her son. She wanted to see how much stamina he had, she wanted to make sure he could keep up with her, because she knew this was not going to be the only time she would have him inside her. Her marriage was over, she had known that for months. But her relationship with Steven, her new relationship with her son, was just beginning.

Steven let his eyes move from his mother's lust filled gaze to her gorgeous tits, he wanted those luscious orbs in his mouth, but he knew if he reached for them again his mother would stop fucking him. Lisa followed her son's gaze.

"You wanna suck on my tits don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, mom, please." he said, almost pleading.

"Okay," she said, slowing her pace on his cock a little, "But only your mouth. Don't touch me with your hands, understand?"

"I understand," he said, quickly understanding he had to answer her questions with words and not just nodding his head.

Lisa lowered her upper body until her tits were in reach of her son's mouth. He reached his head up and flicked one of her hard nipples with his tongue. Lisa moaned as a ripple of pleasure went through her. Steven opened his mouth as wide as he could and sucked almost Lisa's entire tit into his mouth, again teasing her nipple with his tongue. Then he turned his attention to her other breast, and Lisa audibly groaned in pleasure as she wondered where her son had learned that.

Steven was so worked up, he could already feel an orgasm building. He pulled his face free of his mother's tits and groaned.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm going to cum."

Lisa pulled herself off and grabbed the base of her son's cock and squeezed.

"No the fuck you're not," she said, "Did I fucking say you could cum? No, I didn't. You don't cum until I say it's okay. Do you fucking understand me? What did I tell you before?"

"You're in charge." Steven said.

"That's right, and that means you do what I say." Lisa said, letting go of Steven's cock. "I decide when you can fucking cum. Now, I assume you know how to eat pussy."

"I've never had any complaints."

Lisa moved to straddle her son's face. "Show me. Eat your mother's cunt."

She lowered herself onto Steven's face and his tongue snaked out and found his mother's clit. Lisa moaned and grabbed Steven's hands, placed them on her hips, and Steven took the hint and held his mother in place as he licked and sucked her sweet center. Lisa groaned as it felt so good to have her son's talented tongue teasing her pussy. She could see why he never had any complaints, the boy knew how to eat pussy better than the previous men she'd had between her legs. He licked every inch of her, from the bottom of her pussy, up to her clit, he teased her clit with his lips and tongue before licking back down, teasing her sensitive lips with his tongue, and just generally driving her crazy.

Steven looked up at Lisa's tits as she squeezed them and played with her erect nipples. She was looking down at him, a greedy, lust filled look in her eyes.

"God yes baby, lick mommy's cunt," she moaned, "You're so fucking good!"

Spurred on by his mother's words, Steven doubled down and shoved his tongue inside his mother and Lisa's eyes went wide. She had never been tongue fucked before, and squealed in pleasure as Steven started moving his head back and forth as he used his tongue to penetrate his mother's steaming hot love nest. Lisa knew, right then and there that she was not going to let her son go. If he ate pussy this good, she was going to keep a short leash on him. She was finding it hard to keep control. She knew she was on the verge of having her first orgasm in two years that wasn't self induced.

"Oh God, Steven!" she screamed, "I'm fucking cumming!"

She let loose with a wordless scream of pleasure a second later as she hit the point of no return and her body spasmed with an intense orgasm. Steven was rewarded with a mouthful of pussy juice as Lisa let loose, still moaning and screaming in pleasure. She looked down again at Steven as she started to come down off her orgasmic high, and still couldn't believe her 25 year old son was the one who had brought her to a literal screaming orgasm. She had several intense orgasms in her life, most of them with Sam, but this one... Holy shit, she thought she might never stop.

Unfortunately for her she did. She pulled herself off of Steven's face and lay down on top of him, and kissed him, not caring that he still had pussy juice on his face, after all, she often licked her fingers or her dildo clean when she was done masturbating. So licking her juices off her son's face was no big deal.

"Oh baby, that was amazing." she purred as she snuggled into him. "I can see why you've never had any complaints."

"It doesn't hurt that you taste good." Steven said.

"You like the way my pussy tastes?" Lisa asked. "Good, get used to it."

"Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can I fuck you again?" Steven said.

"Of course baby," Lisa said, "I just needed a moment to recover. But don't think that just because you made me cum that you're calling the shots here. You've got a nice huge cock, you're good at eating pussy, but I'm still in control. Now fuck me from behind."

They got into position and Steven slid his cock into his mother's slick hole from behind, and started fucking her.

"Slam that fucking cock into me Steven," Lisa said, looking back over her shoulder, "Grab my hips and fuck me hard. Show me what you can do when I let you take the reins."

"If you say so," Steven said.

He grabbed Lisa's hips, and started hammering his cock into his mother's pussy from behind. He looked down at her smooth perfect ass, and couldn't help himself, he squeezed one of her ass cheeks before giving it a firm slap.

Lisa jumped and squealed a bit and then turned and looked over her shoulder at her son again, "Steven, if you're gonna do that, put a little oomph into it."

Steven slapped his mother's ass again, this time a little harder.

"You can do better than that!" Lisa said.

Steven slapped her ass again, this time even harder.

"Harder for fuck's sake!"

Steven brought his hand down on his mother's ass again, this time as hard as he dared.

"That's more like it!" Lisa said.

Steven hadn't stopped driving his cock into his mother while he spanked her, and looked down at the angry red mark he had left on her right ass cheek before moving his eyes to the sight of his cock sliding in and out of his mother. He landed a stinging blow to Lisa's other ass cheek and slapped it again until it was just as red as the other side.

Lisa moaned with pleasure as her son fucked her, landing the occasional stinging blow to her ass. She didn't realize she was into spanking until her first boyfriend got carried away and slapped her ass. Something about the mix of pain from the slap, along with the pleasure of getting fucked did something to her, and she encouraged him (and future partners) to land the occasional slap to her ass during sex. She bit her lip and moaned as Steven landed yet another blow to her glutes.

Steven looked down at his mother's sweaty back, and the angry red marks he'd left on her ass as he continued to hammer her. He was tempted to reach forward and grab her hair, but she might not be into that like she was with the spanking, and he was worried if he pulled her hair without permission she'd make him stop fucking her. And he didn't want to stop. Ever. He didn't care if he didn't get another girlfriend. In fact he didn't want another girlfriend. He wanted his mother. She was the perfect woman for him. She was the only woman for him.

"You close baby?" Lisa asked.

"Getting there," Steven grunted, "You feel so fucking good mom."

"So do you baby." She said, "Stop for a minute, let me roll over. I want to look at my beautiful boy while he fucks me."

They disengaged long enough for Lisa to flip over onto her back and spread her legs. Steven took the opportunity to take a good long look at his mother's body. A woman her age had no right to look as good as she did. Steven looked at her pussy, the same one he emerged from two and a half decades earlier, up across her taut stomach, to her perfect sweat covered 38C tits, her slim neck, to her gorgeous face. Well, if his father didn't want her, Steven was more than willing to take her off his hands.

"Well, are you just gonna sit there and stare at me, or are you going to fuck me?" Lisa asked.

"Just enjoying the view." Steven said.

"You act like this is the only time you're going to see it." Lisa said, "I told you, you belong to me now, and if you think that this is the only time we're going to fuck, I can promise you it's not. Now get that cock back inside me."

She held her arms out and Steven guided his cock into his mother before melting into her arms as he inched his cock inside her. Lisa moaned with pleasure as her son's sweaty body covered her own, her tits crushed against his chest, his large cock filling the void inside her left by her husband, and looking up into the face of her son. The face of her lover. The face of her man. She leaned up and planted a long passionate kiss on his lips.

"I love you so much mom," Steven said.

"I love you too baby," Lisa said, smiling up at him, "Now fuck me. And don't stop until you cum."

Steven kissed his mother as he started sliding his cock in and out of her, and Lisa locked her legs around him, making sure he knew that he was not going anywhere. Just like Steven didn't want another girlfriend, Lisa didn't want him to have one either. She always jokingly went by the mother's conviction that no woman would ever be good enough for her son. It wasn't a joke anymore, not only was no woman good enough for her son, no woman deserved her son. The cock pounding away inside her was hers. She deserved it. After all, she did make it. By right it was hers, and so was the handsome stud it was attached to. She deserved him. Just her, no one else. Ever.

"Oh god baby," she moaned, "You feel so fucking good! I haven't felt this full in a long time. Fuck me baby, fuck your mother good and hard! Don't hold back, give me everything you got! Show me what a good little motherfucker I raised!"

"You want me to fuck you hard mom? You want me to slam my fucking cock into your cunt?" Steven grunted.

"Yes baby," she snarled, grabbing her son's rapidly pumping hips, "Demolish that fucking pussy! Give mommy what she needs!"

"Anything for you mom," Steven said, and started hammering his cock into his mother with reckless abandon.

"That's my boy," she moaned before they stopped talking and just started enjoying what they were doing.

Steven leaned down and Lisa leaned up to meet him as their lips met in another soul searing kiss. Mother and son looked deep into each other's eyes, and even though they hadn't said it to each other, they both knew they belonged together. Just like Lisa knew she would never find a man to match her son, Steven knew that no woman would ever love him like his mother did. She loved him both as his mother and as his lover. She knew him better than anyone ever had or ever would. Lisa knew that no one would ever understand or love her like Steven did. Thinking back on it now, there was always something when he looked at her. It was more than the usual admiration and love a son has for his mother. It was more than words could say, and now, looking up at him as he fucked her, she saw a new look in his eyes. This look did have words: pure, unbridled lust.

The two of them were covered in sweat despite the fact that the AC was on, but neither one of them could feel it. They were getting hotter. They could have burst into flame, and Steven would still keep slamming his cock into his mother until molten lava spewed out of his dick. He looked down between their bodies and pulled his cock all the way out and Lisa looked down at his cock, full and throbbing, slick with her juices, before Steven's hips surged forward and he slammed his cock all the way back into her. Lisa gasped in pleasure and gave her son a lusty smile.

"Looks like you've got a few tricks up your sleeve," she said.

Steven smiled back at her. "You're not the first woman I've fucked you know."

"I know," Lisa said, "But I'm going to be the last."

"I can live with that." he said.

"You're saying that like you have a fucking choice," Lisa said, "I'm going to tell you again. You're mine. You're not going to be fucking any other women. That cock belongs to me. Just me. Only me, from now on."

"Do you hear me complaining?"

"That's my boy," Lisa said, "Now get back to work. I want to feel you cum inside me, I'm not letting you out of this bed until you do."

Steven renewed his attack on his mother's pussy, and this time they didn't bother with talking. The room was filled with the grunts and groans of both of them, the squeaking of the bed, and the sounds of Steven's cock drilling into his mother's soaked snatch. They looked into each other's eyes, at each other's sweat covered bodies, and down between their bodies to where their bodies met and watched as Steven's meat missile penetrated Lisa's honey pot. As much sex as she planned to have with her son (and she planned to have a lot), she would always remember this, their first time.

Finally after several more minutes of intense fucking, Steven hit the point of no return.

"Oh fuck, mom," he groaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too baby," Lisa moaned, "Cum with me. Cum in mommy's pussy while I come all over your cock."

"I love you so fucking much mom!" Steven groaned, and then threw his head back and roared in pleasure as he slammed his cock deep inside his mother and unloaded what felt like years of pent up cum into her. It was without question the most intense orgasm he'd ever had in his entire life.

"I love you too baby!" Lisa grunted.

Lisa also screamed out in orgasmic pleasure as she also hit her boiling point and clamped down on her son's cock feeling her juices leak out of her as she came. They were locked together, Steven pumping cum into his mother, and her soaked pussy squeezing every last drop out of him. Finally he pulled his spent cock free and collapsed on the bed next to his mother and the two of them took a moment to catch their breath.

"You know, you were conceived in this bed." Lisa finally said. "Just like that, your father held me down, shoved his cock in me and fucked the shit out of me until he exploded inside me, filled me with so much cum, I thought he'd never stop and I loved every second of it. Little did we know that the conditions for me getting pregnant were perfect and nine months later you came along."