Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven had spent his whole life looking for a woman like his mother, but nothing beat the real thing. He didn't need a woman just like her, he needed her. And she needed him. She couldn't imagine the rest of her life without her son, her lover, her everything. Just like Steven couldn't imagine going the rest of his life without waking up next to his mother. Seeing her sexy body. Fucking her whenever he wanted to, and just being around her.

"Steven, do that thing you did to me yesterday," Lisa gasped. "When you took your cock all the way out so I could see it before you rammed it back into me."

"This?" Steven asked, pulling all the way out so Lisa could see her son's huge cock, glistening with her pussy juice, inches away from her now empty pussy. His hips surged forward and he slammed it back inside her, shoving it all the way into her warm, silky depths.

"Yes," she squealed in pleasure, "Do it again."

She had Steven repeat his new trick about three more times. She sat up, pushed her son onto his back and started riding his cock like the insanely horny middle aged woman she was. This time when Steven reached for her tits, she didn't stop him. She encouraged him, she grabbed his hands and held them on her bouncing boobs. The same tits she had used to feed her son were now his personal playthings. She had a quick mental image of him just walking up to her pulling her shirt off and sucking on her tits. She knew she would be powerless to stop him, not that she would want to. He was the only man she would ever give in to without argument. She leaned over so Steven could suck on her tits while she fucked him.

"Oh my fucking god," she gasped, "I'm cumming again. Steven, you're making mommy cum again! Oh fuck!"

Lisa threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit and her pussy clamped down on Steven's cock as she slowed her pace. Steven felt the warmth of her pussy juice flowing out of her as she orgasmed on his cock, he looked up at her, and felt a huge amount of pride that the orgasmic look on her face was because of him. It was his name she was screaming, his cock that she was riding. His cock that caused her orgasm.

Finally Lisa's orgasm ran its course and she looked down at Steven with the same amount of pride.

"God baby," she gasped, "That felt so good. Now let's get you to the finish line."

They switched back to the missionary position because Lisa wanted to look at Steven while he fucked her, and once Steven got his cock in his mother he started hammering her like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed her ankles and held her legs apart so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her steaming hot snatch. He knew he was close, and all he wanted to do was cum in his mother's pussy.

"Holy shit baby," Lisa squealed, "That feels so fucking good. I can't get enough of your fucking cock. Fuck me baby, fuck your horny fucking mother! Cum for me, cum deep inside mommy's pussy."

"Oh fuck mom," Steven grunted, "I'm cumming! OH FUCK!"

They made eye contact and Steven lost it. He roared in pleasure as he slammed his cock deep into his mother and pumped several strong loads of cum into her cervix. Lisa looked up at Steven and whimpered in pleasure as she felt her son empty his balls in her. Much like Steven, she felt a huge amount of pride knowing that he was cumming because of her. The cum that was flowing into her was meant for her. She had coaxed it out, and the man that was pumping it into her wanted her to have it. She felt his cock throb inside her as he pumped several thick, hot ropes of cum deep inside her. She reached up and gently stroked Steven's face as he looked down at his mother with a combination of the love a son has for his mother, and the love a man has for a woman. He was hers, and she was his.

Steven finally pulled his spent cock out of his mother and Lisa pulled Steven down into a deep kiss before he rested his head on her chest. For a long moment they just lay there, catching their breath.

Eventually they did get up, and with their lust satiated they showered, ate lunch, went through some more boxes, and fucked again, this time in the bed. The next day Steven started making arrangements to move back in with his mother while Lisa and Sam signed the divorce papers. Since they were still on good terms, splitting up their assets was easy, and within just a few short days Lisa and Sam were legally divorced. Steven stopped by as his father came back to pick up the last of his possessions under the guise of helping out. Sam and Lisa exchanged a final hug, and Steven promised his father that he'd stay in contact with him, because after all, Sam was still his father, and there were no hard feelings over the divorce.

As soon as he was gone, Steven turned to his mother. "Race you to the bed."

A couple of weeks later Steven moved back in with his mother. However, since bills still needed to be paid, they both still had to work. Lisa was a physical therapist, and Steven was the assistant manager at a sporting goods store, so during the week they only saw each other for a few minutes in the morning, but both came home around the same time each night. Of course, Steven spent his nights sleeping next to his mother, so her face was the last thing he saw before he went to bed at night and the first thing he saw when he woke up in the morning.

When it came to sex, Lisa kept her promise. Anytime she was horny she let her son know, and he dropped what he was doing to take care of his mother's desires. And whenever he wanted her, she willingly parted her legs for him.

As they looked through the boxes and found more old pictures, they both thought about all the memories they held, and thought about all the new memories they'd make. Just the two of them.