Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you weren't trying?" Steven asked, looking over at his mother's sweaty, sexy body.

"Well it's not like we didn't want kids." Lisa said, "We just weren't trying at the time, but we were both happy when we found out."

"So I was a mistake?" Steven asked.

"You were unexpected, but not unwanted. You were a happy accident. We wanted to wait a bit before trying, but we were still excited that we were going to be parents." Lisa said, finally finding the strength to prop herself up on her elbow and look at Steven. "I love you so much baby, but I meant what I said earlier."

"Which time?" Steven said. "You said a lot of things earlier."

"That you're mine. That this is not the only time we're going to fuck. That I'm the last woman you'll ever fuck. And most importantly, that I love you and I'm in love with you. You are the most important thing in my life, you always have been, and you always will be." Lisa said. "If I could legally marry you, I would."

"Mom, what brought this on? Was this your plan all along?" he asked.

"I wish I could say yes, but I'd be lying." Lisa said, "I mean I knew things were falling apart between your dad and I, but I never had any intentions of this happening when I asked you to come over today. Looking through all those old pictures, it reminded me of when your father and I were your age and we were insanely happy with not just each other, but our little bundle of joy. Then you told me that you thought I was still gorgeous and how I never lost it, how excited you got seeing me naked... I don't know. I just... I fell in love with you. I don't know if I'll ever be able to adequately explain it, but I had to take the chance, I didn't think past that moment. I just wanted to fuck you. More importantly, I needed to fuck you."

"So what now?" Steven asked.

Lisa sighed, "I guess I'll have to talk to your dad about us... not us!" she exclaimed, realizing what she said, "I don't mean you and me. I mean me and him. Look, why don't we get cleaned up, and I'll see if I can tear your dad away from Uncle Matt. He and I need to have a long talk."

"You sure you're gonna be okay?"

Lisa smiled and leaned over to kiss Steven on his forehead, "I'll be fine baby, now come on, you can help me wash all those hard to reach places."

They laughed as Steven let Lisa pull him out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Looks like we didn't get much done with the boxes." Steven said as they showered.

"Hmm, I guess we didn't." Lisa said, "Guess you'll have to come back tomorrow and help me again."

"Are we actually going to go through those boxes this time?" Steven asked, smiling down at her.

"Maybe one or two, but this box..." she said, moving his hand down between her legs, "...should be your main concern."

The next day, when Steven returned to his parents house, he noticed his father's car was in the driveway, and his heart sank. If his father was home then he probably wouldn't get a chance to fuck his mother again. He had been looking forward to it ever since he left yesterday. Lisa had even given him the Polaroids to hold on to. He did his best to hide his disappointment as he walked in the house. He found his parents sitting on the couch deep in discussion.

"...what about the credit cards?" Sam looked up when Steven stepped into the living room. "Oh, hey son."

"Hey dad, mom," Steven said, then he noticed the suitcases sitting off to the side, "What's going on?"

"You remember what we talked about yesterday?" Lisa asked, Steven nodded. "Well you father and I have been talking and..."

She trailed off, unable to finish her sentence.

"Your mother and I have been talking about how things have been between us, and we've decided that the best thing is for us to get a divorce." Sam said. "This isn't something we're taking lightly. We've been talking about it pretty much ever since I got home yesterday. This is the first time we had a chance to actually talk about our relationship, and we realize that it's no longer working for either of us. I know you're a grown man now, but I hope you can understand, and I hope you're not mad at us."

"I understand and I'm not mad," Steven said, "It's just gonna take me a while to process this. So you're moving out?"

Steven nodded towards the suitcases.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so," Sam said, "I'm going to let your mother keep the house. We were just discussing how to divide up the rest of our assets."

"But where are you going to stay?" Steven asked.

"Well you know Uncle Matt has that guest house on his property right? He's going to let me stay there until I can find my own place." Sam said.

"When the courts open tomorrow we'll go and file the official paperwork," Lisa said, "We'll also start working out who gets what. Honestly Steven, you don't need to worry about us, we'll be alright. We both realize this is what's best for us, so it won't be a bitter ugly tooth and nail battle."

A few minutes later Steven and Lisa stood outside and watched Sam's car disappear down the road. Then they headed back inside and sat down on the couch.

"You sure you're okay mom?" Steven asked.

"Surprisingly, yes." Lisa said, "I thought I'd be a blubbering mess, but it turns out your father was thinking along the same lines I was. He was talking to Uncle Matt about it, and came to the same conclusion I did. Honestly I feel pretty good about it, all things considered."

"I've had a few friends whose parents went through some pretty nasty divorces." Steven said, "I'm glad you and dad could see eye to eye."

"You know what would make me feel even better?" Lisa asked.

"What?" Steven asked, although he already knew the answer.

Lisa grabbed Steven by his shirt and pulled him to her and planted her lips on his, their mouths opened and their tongues met. Steven pushed his mother's shirt up to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. He broke the kiss and moved his head down to her 38C tits and sucked one and then the other into his hungry mouth. Lisa reached for Steven's pants and quickly undid them and pulled his raging erection free. Steven and Lisa pulled their shirts off and tossed them off to the side.

"This," she said, giving her son a mischievous smile. "I want... no I need you to fuck me baby. But first..."

Lisa slipped off the couch, pulled Steven's pants and underwear off, and grabbed his cock. She looked up at him beaming with pride at the perfect man she'd created, and opened her warm inviting mouth and inhaled her son's cock. Steven again marveled at how easily his mother took his whole cock in her mouth, and how good she was at giving head. Not to take anything away from his past girlfriends, they were good at sucking cock, but they didn't have his mother's experience. Lisa did things that he'd never experienced before. She moved slowly, tantalizingly. She teased Steven, slowly sliding her lips all the way down so his entire cock was in her mouth, and then slowly back up until just the head was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around the head of his cock, earning a moan of pleasure out of Steven as he had never experienced anything quite like this before.

"Holy shit, mom," he moaned, "That's amazing."

"You like that, huh?" she asked, smiling up at him.

"I fucking love it." he said, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Good," Lisa said, and again wrapped her warm, loving lips around her son's tool and deep throated him.

As Lisa knelt in front of her son, sucking his cock, she reached down and pulled her shorts and underwear off so she was completely naked. She didn't miss a stroke as she worked her shorts off, and then put her full concentration on sucking her son's thick cock. She was still amazed at how big he was, and at the same time overjoyed that from now on, she would be the only woman to experience it. Steven pushed his mother's hair back so he could watch her work her magic. She glanced up at him with her pale blue eyes, but didn't stop what she was doing. She wanted to taste her son's cum, she regretted not having him cum in her mouth yesterday, so today she was going to make up for that, and suck his cock until he filled her mouth with his seed.

Steven watched as his mother picked up the pace on his cock and then he felt it, the familiar sensation that meant he was about to cum. None of his past girlfriends ever let him finish in their mouths, so he had gotten into the habit of warning his partners of his upcoming eruption.

"Oh fuck, mom, I'm gonna cum." he moaned.

To his surprise, Lisa doubled down and started sucking his cock like her life depended on it. That pushed Steven over the edge and he grunted as he exploded in his mother's mouth. Lisa remembered how it felt when Steven came in her yesterday, but she still wasn't fully prepared for all the cum her son pumped into her mouth. However she was determined to not waste a single drop. Her throat worked to swallow the first blast, quickly followed by the second, and the five after that. Steven's hips jerked as he fired his load down his mother's throat, and when he knew he was spent he looked down to see his mother pull her lips off his cock, which was slick with just her saliva. She looked up at him and licked her lips and smiled.

"God baby, you taste so good." She said, "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I had a nice hot mouthful of cum? Almost three fucking years! Oral sex was the first thing to go from my sex life with your father."

As she spoke she stood up. "Ok, time to switch positions. You know what I want, don't you?"

"I've got a pretty good idea." Steven said, as he and his mother switched places.

"I want you to make me scream like you did yesterday." she said, sitting on the couch and spreading her legs for her son. "I want you to suck my pussy dry."

She moaned as Steven moved his head between her legs and his tongue made contact with her swollen clit. She couldn't believe how good her son was at eating pussy, but she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. She had an expert at cunnilingus between her legs, and that's where she intended to keep him. She was already wet with anticipation and Steven eagerly swallowed his mother's sweet nectar as she ground her love nest into his face. He held her hips to hold her in place as she started gyrating her hips. Lisa was lost in the moment and reached up with one hand to play with her tits, occasionally looking down at Steven who was running his tongue over every inch of her aching pussy. She squealed happily as he started tongue fucking her again.

After he had left yesterday, Lisa was still horny so she pulled her dildo out and tried masturbating with it, but after being stretched out by Steven, it was like going from a luxury sports car to a go kart. There was no comparison, she angrily threw the sex toy across the room and used her fingers. Normally two fingers would do, but this time she had to stuff four fingers in her well fucked pussy to bring herself to two intense orgasms. Once she was satisfied she called Sam asking him to come home and talk.

Steven, likewise had barely gotten in his apartment before he pulled his cock out, and masturbated to the pictures of his mother, replaying the events of earlier. All he could think about was getting back between his mother's legs and fucking her until neither one of them could walk straight. He woke up with a raging hard on and wanted nothing more than to rub one out, but he decided to save it for his mother.

Now, with her pussy in his face and his cum in her belly, he wanted nothing more than for his cock to rise to the occasion again, because he desperately wanted to fuck his mother again. No, like her, he needed to fuck her again.

"Oh god baby," she moaned, "Put your fingers in me. Finger fuck me while you suck my cunt."

Steven obliged and paused to suck on two of his fingers before slowly sliding them into his mothers soaked cunt. Lisa squealed with pleasure as her son's fingers entered her. She let loose with another happy squeal as he went back to sucking on her engorged clit. The feeling of his fingers sliding in and out of her, combined with the warmth of his mouth and tongue on her clit, was better than anything she'd ever felt before. She reached down with one hand and grabbed a handful of her son's hair to hold him in place. She wanted nothing more than to fill her son's mouth with her pussy juice.

Lisa grunted as she felt her orgasm building, she was trying to hold back because the feel of Steven's fingers and tongue in and on her pussy was indescribable. Not only did he know what he was doing, but he did it better than any of the men she'd had previously. She figured it was probably because of the bond the two of them shared, they were closer than most mothers and sons. She knew that he wanted her to enjoy this as much as she wanted him to enjoy her blowjobs. But now she was at her boiling point, she was going to cum, and there was no stopping it even if she wanted to.

"Oh god baby, I'm..." she trailed off and screamed in pleasure as her orgasm hit, and she flooded Steven's mouth with a torrent of pussy juice.

Steven did his best to keep as much of his mother's sweet nectar in his mouth as possible, but Lisa seemed to have a much more intense orgasm than she'd had yesterday, and he could feel her juices leaking out of the bottom of his mouth down over his chin. Not that he cared much, he loved the taste of his mother's pussy, and if hers was the only pussy he'd ever be allowed to taste from now on then he wasn't going to complain. Especially if this was going to be his reward. Lisa finally pushed his head back and pulled him up onto the couch next to her. She kissed him as she straddled him, just wanting to be close to him. She also wanted to see if she could get him hard again. His fingers felt nice, but she needed his cock in her pussy, and she wasn't letting him go until she got it.

"Oh baby, that was just as good as it was yesterday." She said, when they broke the kiss. "You eat my pussy better than anyone."

"Anyone?" he asked, feeling no small amount of pride.

"Anyone." she confirmed, "Don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed having my pussy eaten, I've always cum, but when you do it it's different. The build up is just as good as the climax."

"I could say the same thing about your blowjobs," Steven said, "No one's ever sucked my dick as good as you. And no one's ever let me cum in their mouth before."

"Seriously?" Lisa asked, settling down, rubbing her still wet pussy on her son's semi-hard cock. She slowly started rocking back and forth. "Those girls don't know what they were missing. Oh well, their loss. I love the taste of cum, especially yours."

They kissed again.

"You know Steven, before we go any further, I think we need to lay down a few ground rules," Lisa said, "This is something I was thinking about while I was waiting for your father to come home yesterday, and I don't want there to be any misunderstandings about our new relationship."

"Does this have anything to do with all that stuff you said yesterday about how I'm yours, and you're in charge?" he asked.

"We'll get to that," she said, and almost imperceptibly, started rocking a little faster on Steven's cock, she was going to coax his monster back to life, but on her terms. "First things first, and I probably don't have to tell you this, but I will anyway. You cannot, under any circumstances, ever tell anyone about this."

"I'm not an idiot mom," Steven said, "Of course I'm not going to tell anyone."

"Good boy," Lisa said, "Second, once things are settled between your father and I, you're moving back in. I want to keep you close at hand. You want to get back to what I said yesterday? I meant all of it. You're mine now, I'm keeping you and that huge cock of yours all to myself. So if you had any plans on getting another girlfriend, forget it. You belong to me now. After what that bitch Alexis did to you, I swore that no one was going to break my boy's heart again. I loved you from the minute I found out I was pregnant, and I always will love you. Nobody will ever love you like I do."

"That's fine with me," Steven said, "I don't want another girlfriend. I want you. I guess in a way I always did. Every girl I ever dated had something that reminded me of you. Whether it was their personality or their looks, or a combination of the two. At the time I didn't realize it, but looking back on it now, I was always looking for someone who reminded me of you in some way."

"Oh Steven, you don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that. But back to the rules. This is the important part." Lisa said, as she started noticeably grinding on him. "This cock is mine and mine alone. Whenever I fucking want it. Understand? If I want you to fuck me, you drop whatever you're doing and fuck me. I will not take no for an answer. Understand?"

He nodded, "Anything for you mom."

"That's my boy," she said, kissing him, "It goes the other way too. My pussy is yours. My tits are yours. Anytime you want me you can have me. If you want to fuck me, I'll drop whatever I'm doing for you."

By now Steven's cock was rock hard again, and Lisa was now actively grinding on her son's tool.

"I used to make men live by my rules," she moaned, "If they wanted to fuck me, they had to do what I said. But not you. You can take mommy whenever you want. Just rip my fucking clothes off and shove your huge cock deep inside me, ram it down my fucking throat, bend me over and slam my cunt from behind. I don't care, as long as you remember, no other woman ever gets to touch your cock again."

"Anytime?" Steven asked, grabbing his mother's hips and helping her grind on his cock.

"Anytime." Lisa moaned.

"How about right now?"

Before Lisa could respond, Steven grabbed Lisa around the waist and flipped her onto the couch so he was hovering above his mother, his cock inches away from her muff. Lisa looked up at Steven with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Fuck me baby," she begged, she'd never begged to be fucked before. She'd always made the men beg for her, now the tables were turned. She would never deny her son entry to her pussy. It was his. He could have it anytime he wanted. He wanted it now. And she wanted to give it to him. "Please."

Steven's hips surged forward and Lisa squealed with pleasure as her son's cock filled her up.

"Say it again mom," Steven said, feeling the sexual power dynamic shift.

"Fuck me Steven. Fuck your mother good and hard. Fill me up with that thick sweet cum of yours." Lisa said, feeling a little of her power come back. She took Steven's face in her hands. "Stop teasing me, and give me what I fucking want. FUCK. ME!"

Steven obliged and Lisa squealed in pleasure again as her son spread her legs and relentlessly hammered his cock into her soaking wet cunt. There was still a tiny part of Steven that still couldn't believe that the woman he was sliding his cock in and out of was the same woman who had given birth to him. The woman who had snuggled him when he was a little baby, who comforted him when thunderstorms or bad dreams scared him, who had kissed his bumps and bruises away, and always made the world seem a little better whenever she was around. The woman who had dedicated her life to taking care of him. The woman who loved him more than life itself.

Likewise, Lisa looked up at Steven as he concentrated on driving his huge cock into her soaked pussy, and couldn't believe that this hot young stud was her son. Her sweet little baby boy was all grown up, and in possession of a cock that would make any woman happy. But that cock wasn't for any woman. It was for her and only her. She was happy that getting Steven to fuck her was as easy as it was. She wasn't sure what she would have done if Steven hadn't been sexually interested in her, and she was glad she would never have to find out.