Memories and 'Current' Fun

Story Info
Some memories and recent activity.
3.1k words
4.42
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
57 Followers

Water pleasures and fun with my ESTIM 2B

There was a time when I was still living at home with my parents. What happened was that for a while houseguests were staying with us.

I was around 22 years old and between relationships. So my situation was that I was horny as fuck and even though I still had my own room I was intimidated because it was a small house and they were light sleepers in the very next room. They came and stayed a couple times afterwards and by then we had a finished attic room for me but that's another story for another time.

In this instance I went to a motel that I used to go to with an ex-girlfriend that you could rent by the hour, certainly not the Ritz or anything like that. So I rented a room for a couple hours and I brought couple my sex toys with me I had a pocket pussy at the time and a vibrator and I rented a couple of x-rated movies, television and spent 3 hours glorious masturbation are bedroom would likely have been having people fucking in it for couple years. In fact as I recall this particular room was a room I had my fucked girlfriend in several times.

Well anyway that was just a situation that was me having to release some sexual tension without any interruption or any worries about noise. So making some excuse of why I was leaving and turning the key in, that somehow I got stood up, to commiserate with the guy at the counter for a few minutes I left. I never did this again as I got into another relationship not long after. Very ironic because while I was in the room I went completely to town, I must have spunked off three times, being so pent up. Because I was used to a daily masturbation routine and it had been 2 weeks abstention. Just watching porn naked, and fucking my pocket pussy with an anal vibrator pleasuring my prostate was enough of a turn on.

I used to love to get really dirty books. They consisted of some pretty risky stuff that covered subjects we can't talk about. Nothing too crazy but involving teachers and students of a certain age. That's the most I can say but you say that everybody was fully functional. Usually involved an older woman mentoring a younger male. And some that were written in a lot more sophisticated manner. Anybody remember the Bee-Line books, those books that were amazingly hot? I had several!

My job was quite dusty. My father worked nights, so he worked 11 to 7. So he was still in bed when I got home from work. I would get in the tub, but I couldn't run the shower because it was right near the head of their bed in the other room. So we had put a hose connection to the tub and we would run water into the tub with a hose so it didn't make a lot of noise. And it had a removable attachment on the end for rinsing your hair which didn't make anywhere near as much noise as the full shower would have. I would get in and take a regular bath, clean myself off, and I would wash my hair with that attachment but I always brought a book in with me because I knew that once that was done I was going to fill the tub up and have some fun.

I would lay back and relax and read some really hot pornography book. I would just let my cock get super hard so I could get off on the stories without touching myself. I love the feeling of my limp cock under the water starting to stiffen and then rising like a periscope to expose the head and at least half the shaft to the air. And I would just deliberately not touch it. I just let it throb, aching the more excited I got, and reading these nasty explicit stories. When the time was right I would let out a good amount of water from the tub, and since the hose was under water I would start to refill it and it made no noise but I could hold the hose with one hand and read book with the other. I used to keep a small hand towel draped over so I could rub my wet hand on it when I want to turn the page. Then I would reach down to aim the hose right at my cock underwater, swirl it around the head of my cock over and over, with a steady stream of warm water shooting up against my hard dick. In between when I was turning pages I would nestle the end of the hose down near my ass crack, and the water was kind of shoot along my taint and my asshole, and then along the small of my back. So I sometimes took my time turning pages I might read a couple of pages before I reach down again. These baths would take up to an hour. I could not take longer than that without raising some suspicion in my house, banging on the door. But I would do this until I found the section of a story that I knew really got me off the last time and sometimes I would just reread that part of the story especially if it was about something that led to an orgasm in the scene. Usually when it got really explicit and vivid and I was also primed up to squirt. I remember a story that described a blow job in vivid detail that was so triggering. It was across two page fold so I could read up to it and re-read the passage until it milked a load out of me. It was blissful!

So now fast forward years later. I had moved into a house with fantastic water pressure and the first time I used to shower there it was amazing because those types of showers are just really great. But as someone who had learned from traveling on business from time to time that a whirlpool has a very erotic possibilities for solosexual person. I knew that water could be a lot of fun. And of course my earlier experiences as I outlined above were ingrained in my subconscious. What I did in this shower was take the adjustable shower head and do what women often do. I found the right setting to have a stronger than average spray and adjusted it so that when I laid down in the tub (which was a nice deep garden tub), I could have it directly streaming against my hard cock and just let my fantasies take over my brain along with the mental image of myself doing this.

Oh sometimes I would bring a fleshlight into the shower, and then do what I'm about to describe with the exception that I would then lubricate and slide it up and down on my cock until I came inside. But what I did the most was just lay there like in this instance, the first time, I liked to spray it to get me off. I just laid there with my legs open. I would caress my balls using strongest part of the stream to hit my shaft and by rocking my hips a certain way I could make it feel like it was rubbing up and down against the underside of my horny cock. So my throbbing cock would just ache, over and over as I pleasured myself, until the inevitable would happen and the water caress would make me spurt like mad which is what it did first night.

Another particular session that comes to mind, is when I went on a business trip just outside of Washington DC. What ended up happening was that I had been having regular phone sex with a particular woman for about 6 months and I had her home number and I had told her when I be traveling that I would call her. I had brought one simple toy with me which was a masturbation sleeve that I would be able to fuck when we were talking. So after a really fun dinner with several co-workers, because we all traveled together to a conference. I went back to my room for the night. The room had a hot tub with jets. So being that it was a bit early for me to call her and knowing that my sex need was going to need to be fulfilled, I knew I could masturbate at least twice, horny as I was already. I was fucking horny as hell with anticipation for my phone encounter later, which was going to occur sometime after midnight, so what I did was to fill the tub, get myself naked and I slipped into the tub and turned on the jets. I had never been in a tub like this in my life and when those jets hit me I was pleasantly surprised that they were shooting up against my groin and very very intensely stimulating me. So I adjusted my body in the best position spreading my legs to let the water caress me. My cock got super hard, I could feel a tingling all around my balls and my asshole. Next thing I knew I was humping the water. So it turned out that water masturbation in those circumstances can be incredibly hot. I do remember thinking that I now understood why women could masturbate intensely with a shower massager. It was definitely a really good session. I ended up cumming really hard in the water, feeling as one with the water jets and circling the head of my cock as I rocked my hips, spreading my legs more and feeling the sensation along the insides of my thighs, my groin, in the crack of my ass, and my balls in an all around non-stop stroking from the water jets.

These were not the intense type jets that feel like a fire hose. These were the more bubbly type with a wider pulse, the jets were spaced apart about every 4 inches, you could almost feel two jets flying at you at the same time and if you positioned yourself correctly. I remember being on my knees in the water as I was close to climaxing with my cock and balls being bombarded along both sides left and right of my cock. I was being lewdly stroked by the water and humping my hips. The water felt like I was rubbing against some soft pillow. It's the closest description I can think of. In any event I had a hell of an orgasm, my achingly hard penis bouncing as I ejaculated.

I had to drain the tub out of courtesy and refilled it before I left the hotel for the next people. having drained it after washing it out. (I was self-conscious about my ejaculation floating in the water or lingering around the drain).

After all that I then showered in the regular unit, set my room alarm, and took a short cat nap, (I got in the bed naked, so that when called my lady friend, I would be ready. We ended up masturbating from about 11:30 at night together to almost 5 in the morning. I remember taking the masturbation sleeve and folding a pillow around it so I could insert it in between and fuck it real good, doggy style while she fucked herself with her dildos. I have a vision in my mind of myself on my knees leaning over this bunched up pillow my cock in bed in the masturbation sleeve, feeling my hips pumping gently back and forth while we talk dirty on the phone to each other imagining ourselves fucking together, ultimately describing what we were actually doing. It was so hot to describe while I was actually doing it, hearing her moans every time I described myself thrusting my cock in and out, I distinctly remember that when I was about to slide my penis into the sleeve, she had her dildo already and she put the head of it up against her wet pussy, and when I said. "Ready? Start sliding it in now." and I started sliding in at the same time. We had a long-distance fuck describing at length our thrusts together, and the speed until we lost control and had our first orgasm together. I also remember never taking my cock out until we were done feeling it soften but never fully soften, except to reposition, and then repeating the exercise. The intensity of my thrusts is something I remember as I get more frenzied, just like fucking for real. That's why I love my fleshlight so much these days! We had ourselves a hell of a fun time, I ended up spurting out at least two more loads of hot cum with her. I was exhausted.

I had a 12:30 flight to come home. I do remember setting a wake up for myself, just a clock radio and gave myself 4 hours of sleep, which was enough to recharge my batteries, so to speak, and be able to function on the flight home. I made it home by 6:30 that night and resumed my normal life. I think if I had business trips more frequently this would have been a common occurrence but if I didn't travel for business very often it didn't happen again in that manner and eventually I stopped working for that company.

Nowadays:

I've been experimenting with the new machine I bought. It is called an ESTIM 2B. One of the features includes an ability to take specialized sound files and playing them, connected to an input in the machine. They are interpreted by your body as stroking, sucking, jerking, milking and teasing with various levels of intensity to the type of sensations. So using the usual electrodes I have described in other stories I used some free downloaded 'routines' that could give you an amazing pleasure. So in this case I chose a file called The Succubus, (with everything that implies). This an porn was a volatile combination! The person who had designed this file, whoever they are, is a freaking genius. It mimics the sensations based on where you place the electrodes on yourself and incredibly teasing, relentless, non-stop 90-minute blowjob.

The kinds of sensations that you can experience in the real world were very closely simulated by this device, I am not kidding you. It was outstanding, erotic, primal beyond belief, arousing, and so sensual. The bottom line is I fucking came so fucking hard, it was unbelievable. Keeping in mind that before I put this file on, I'd been at it for almost 2 hours, just playing around with various programs the unit has built in to get used to it. So almost 4 hours passed, and I finally let myself go. It was relentless and fantastic. And the best part about it is I can do it again anytime I want to, and it's so varied and unpredictable. It was designed to feel very random with the intensity getting more and more intense towards the end as that you would do if you were someone trying to pleasure someone or yourself that way. Anyway, with this particular file, by the time I got to the last 20 minutes of it or so just like a real intense teasing its just got more and more intense and inevitably triggered my climax.

So, in summary, when I do this, if I'm in bed I'm usually naked. I like to use my Estim toy the most. I usually lubricate my asshole, and after setting it up I insert an electrode gently into my butt to make contact with my prostate. Usually slip a cock ring on my stiff cock, and a ring electrode drawn tight just under the head of my cock. Put on my headphones or if alone in the house forego them, queue up some hot porn, turn on my machine and adjust the settings to stimulate and pleasure my cock for as long as I can stand it until I erupt in a nice hot wet ejaculation. Ironically the sensations can also mimic water masturbation.

Other times I take my fleshlight, and with my hard cock up and lubricated, I tease myself with it over and over sliding my cock in and out of it or playing with the lips around the head of my dick and sliding it up and down my shaft and back in just like I would do if I was fucking. And of course I listen with the headphones and hot porn and the nasty narratives that make you horny as fuck until I cum ecstatically, in that warm sheath as it pleasures me relentlessly.

If people are home and I'm in the living room late at night, I don't strip naked, but I do lower my lower garments to my ankles and other than that I am doing essentially the same thing. Although I don't often use the fleshlight with people in the house, because quite honestly, my exuberance as I stroke in and out of it with slide up and down my wet throbbing dick can be quite loud with the wet lubed fapping sound. If I do I have to temper my strokes. I do use it during phone sex though but I tease myself with it slowly so it doesn't make any noise but drives me insane. Teasing strokes, caressing my swollen distended penis gives me in fantastic orgasm, especially when combined with listening to my phone partner masturbate along with me, as we get each other and tease each other over and over.

Another thing I like to do with that when alone however is a combination. I will have an electrode down around the base of my cock instead of a cock ring. This sensitizes the shaft without over sensitizing the head. And still I get that throbbing sensation in my groin from my dick to my prostate, not being able to slide the fleshlight up and down my stiff prick. This allows me to feel and my thrusts the sensation as if my balls and my asshole would being caressed or licked fondled while I'm either getting head or fucking. Especially arousing if I'm watching three-way scenes where the man is thrusting from behind while someone is laying underneath licking his balls or the underside of his cock. I have blown so many loads doing that. But I do that when I know I'm going to be alone really get into moaning cry out without inhibition.

I love indulging.

jy55
jy55
57 Followers