Porn Star on Lit

Story Info
A beautiful adult film actress used me for her own purposes.
1.2k words
3.06
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been on Lit for a few years now and I have met all sorts of women. I have felt genuine emotions and attachments with several. When I make a connection, I feel as though we are actual lovers. That includes the good and the bad.

I am fortunate in that my screen name gets a lot of attention. I get a rush from unexpected and unsolicited PMs. The name wallstreetguy gets all sorts of people, including those looking for stock tips (I do PR, not sales, sorry), career advice (after helping one woman with her resume and mission statement, she sent me nudes; a good tradeoff) and to rant against capitalism (usually, accompanied with either "Fuck off, pig" or, again, unsolicited nudes). Women ask how much I make and some guys send me photos of their wives.

You get all sorts here.

Some of the women I have met here are movie star beautiful. I thought when a woman sends me photos and she is super attractive, it must be a scam. I found out at least one woman who contacted me was, in fact, a male.

But when I am able to get confirmation that a beautiful woman is, in fact, a beautiful woman (photographic and video evidence backed up by Skype audio/phone calls), I feel a sense of triumph.

So, when a woman with a very exotic name PM'd me: "Hello, you are exactly what I am looking for," I was excited about a new adventure.

I replied, "Interesting name. Tell me about yourself."

Pandora's Box opened. She sent me a link to an adult IMDB-type site. She was a rather famous porn star.

I do not want to use her name but she is a very well known name in the adult film

industry. She is young and beautiful and many, many of us have used her gifs to arouse our lovers during play.

She told me her name and, since I am no expert on porn, I had to look her up. I recognized her immediately.

This was obviously a phony, I told myself. Some guy (or girl) trying to pretend he/she is this woman.

When I expressed skepticism, she directed me to a private site that listed her biographical and more information. I was perplexed. If she is who she says she is, why am I getting instant access? We had been texting for all of 15 minutes.

"I need people outside of porn to tell me they want me," she wrote. "You will be my man tonight."

She explained in detail that sometimes she needs to be sexual without money or fame getting into the mix. When I told her that I had a passionate affair with an escort who refused any money because she wanted "something pure" with me, she asked me to get onto Skype "right fucking now."

I did.

I always start Skype conversations with text and then audio before phone. I want to build up and women like my voice. She agreed. We sent texts and then li started leaving her audios. She seemed to like them ("Where the fuck did you get that voice?" and "You should do phone porn.").

"Call me," she texted. I did. Her breathing was heavy when she answered.

"You like my body, don't you, you dirty old fuck," she said, obviously touching herself. "You wish you could fuck me like a porn star. You've cum to my videos a hundred times, haven't you? You wish you could cum in my pretty pussy. You want me to fuck other girls. You want it, tell me. Admit it."

I could barely get a word in edgewise. Being both an arrogant bastard and a Dominant male, I told her to shut the fuck up and listen.

"You little slut," I said. "You think all men just fall for your shit? You think every man wants to fuck you? Maybe they do. But tonight, that pussy is all mine. No other man's. And it's not for a camera for everyone to see. It's for me, you little whore. It's for this fit older man's pleasure. And when you cum, it'll be for me, not for you, whore."

She practically screamed at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?" she said. "Fucking movie stars and basketball stars and politicians all want to fuck me. I fuck whoever I want."

I could hear wet rubbing and loud moaning.

"You want to know who sends me their cock shots?" she asked and then reeled off several high profile names. "You know which Hollywood sluts want me? Which singers want me? Not just for their boyfriends. For themselves!"

I was enjoying our time and thought, perhaps this is still a setup. Any woman could be pretending to be this person. So, as we played, I pulled up one of her videos and listened as I chatted on Skype on my phone.

Fuck me, it was the same voice.

"You hot little bitch," I said, stroking furiously. "I would fuck you so hard. I would own that pussy. I would slap it and spank it and finger it until you begged me to cum inside it. The fuck do you think you are talking to me like that? I should just shoot a load on your face and leave."

Now, she turned the tables on me, laughing.

"You old dirty pervert fuck," she said. "You think you could leave me? You think this pussy isn't fucking magic? You think an old fucker like you would walk away from an ass of gold? I work fucking hard to look this good and be wanted this much."

I sensed her getting the upper hand and honestly, her voice was melodic and sensual, even as she talked filth. I was entranced.

"I work harder," I said. "I want every woman I am with to fucking want me; to think about me the next day and every morning, wondering if I enjoyed what she did for me. I want her to cum so many times it hurts. I want her to obsess over me and tell her friends about me; or not; and keep me a secret only she knows. I work hard to make women adore me."

The scream on the other line was ferocious. It was a lioness over a kill. It was a tigress leaping onto her prey. I came, washed up in her fury and release.

"Fucking old bastard fucking my hot young pussy," she said. "Fucking licking my beautiful ass and making me cum like a whore. You fuck."

I think she used the term "you fuck" 20 times. And then she hung up. And that was it. It was over. I tried to message her afterwards but no response. In fact, I messaged her several times in the days and weeks afterwards. Nothing.

I was also blocked from the site with her personal information.

I wish I could say this was a great triumph. All interactions like this are wonderful for me. But this was a woman who needed a release away from the confines of her industry. I played the role she wanted and left.

I suppose I wanted more. I wanted to say I was having an online affair with a young adult actress. It was not meant to be.

But it was one great night.