Memories and Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
A married BBW's thoughts and fantasies.
1.8k words
4.2
13.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

First ever story, so any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

—————————————————————

Claire was in her early forties, happily married for over ten years, with two children. She considered herself settled and mostly content. Work was rubbish, but paid well enough and they allowed her to work around dropping off and collecting the children when needed.

Claire had striking blue/grey eyes, a mid-length bob haircut and legs that would cause many men a moment's pause to admire. She was a larger lady, a big beautiful woman in fact, and although she wasn't always happy with how she looked, she was absolutely perfect in her husband's eyes.

After a terrible week at work Claire looked up from her computer screen to realise that it was Friday afternoon already, she looked around at the small office and considered what her weekend plans would be. Sitting in the house on lockdown, running after children, watch a film, and maybe even take a walk. She had a cheeky thought that perhaps she could get her husband to take the kids out on his own and allow her an hour or two to herself for a bath, soaking in warm water and bubbles, maybe a small glass of wine, perhaps even a toy to help ease the tensions of the week. She would find something on her phone to start a fantasy in her mind, maybe pictures of the latest movie heartthrobs, an erotic story, or a search for something more explicit? She would sink slowly into the hot bath water, her fingers gently tracing around her nipples, causing her breasts to swell as she slowly moves her fingers lower and lower to push them into her wetness, then to start gently massaging the hot hard button above...

A ping on her personal mobile brought her back from the short daydream. Not a text. She sighed slightly as she realised it was her husband messaging her on their personal app. Although she enjoyed having some back and forth texting and the odd erotic story she would receive she rarely looked at the app at work because of the photos that were collected on there.

Claire's mind wandered to what they had photographed and sent between themselves, some of date nights: dressed up at a nice bar, him in a shirt, her in a pretty skirt or dress; smiling in a restaurant during a meal, relaxing with a drink and food where the two of them could focus completely on each other and forget the world; back at home or in a hotel room, showing her a provocative pose in some carefully chosen underwear or less; some of her sucking her husband's cock, face lowered, too shy to look directly into the camera, lips stretched around the head; others of her on her hands and knees with his cock stretching her pussy open as he gently made love to, or sometimes roughly fucked her, then more later showing the two cuddled together, naked and satisfied with loving smiles, happy.

Other photo sets started with her blindfolded or tied on their bed, a record of the massages and teasing that took place, her lovely breasts, her sexy full naked body, different toys being used to stimulate and excite, pictures of Claire with her legs open wide, pushing herself outwards to feel the touch of his fingers or more. A short video showing her husband gently rubbing her swollen clit while the tip of his cock is being teasingly pushed against her welcoming hole, lubricated by her anticipation as well as the massage oils used over the evening, soft music in the background interrupted by her satisfied moans.

The photos sent from her husband were the typical pictures a lady would expect from her man. She loved him dearly and was quite happy to receive the odd one, but he must realise by now that she knew exactly what his cock looked like, soft and hard. Sometimes she found it amusing when she received one different from the normal poses, perhaps where he was wearing panties or a cock cage, and she always made sure to send a smile or a thank you knowing what sensitive creatures men can be. Sometimes she imagines what it would be like to receive a picture or two from other men she knows showing their cocks, but realises she is happy with the one she has and knowing that it is fine to fantasise every now and again.

The majority of pictures sent by Claire are meant to tease, tasteful shots of her in a bra or wearing some nice underwear, sometimes topless with her impressive breasts and large nipples on show. Claire mostly keeps her pictures quite reserved, but has on occasion, when in the right mood, let loose with an explicit picture or two where she would be touching herself or giving a sight of her trimmed bush or smooth pussy lips. She had even once or twice sent short videos which could be considered a step beyond teasing. One in particular she felt had been pushing the boundaries of her normal character.

The video began with a shot of her pretty face, looking slightly nervous, before panning down past her full breasts squeezed together and held tightly in place by a black stretchy top. Down, beyond her stomach, showing that the top was the only clothing she was wearing, and slowly down further to her neatly trimmed pubic area and below to the smooth lips and opening of her pussy. The video focussed closely on her most intimate area while a noise starts in the background as Claire switched on her favourite black vibrator and uses it to part her lips slightly before moving upwards and settling the pulsating head onto her clit for a few seconds. The camera then pans back to her beautiful face, looking slightly more relaxed now the planned recording has been made.

Claire followed up the video with a message that her husband needed to come upstairs immediately to fuck her. She then made sure she was ready for him, on her knees, face buried in the sheets at the end of the bed, arms back between her legs holding the black vibrator ready near her clit, her back arched and her gorgeous arse pushed out as far as possible. When he arrived a few moments later her husband had wasted no time in accepting the glorious offer presented to him.

Thinking back on this made Claire blush, but she knew that it was one of her husband's favourite videos of her, and she had been very pleased with the reaction it had caused. She idly contemplated if she should do a similar video over the weekend to really blow her husband's mind.

The phone pinged again and Claire carefully unlocked it expecting either a short message professing love or another explicit picture of an erection. The message did profess love, but was quickly followed by her husband's announcement that he had bought a new cock cage, asking if Claire would like him to wear it over the weekend and have a date night on Saturday.

Half smiling to herself at her husband's latest request she replied back with a quick message saying ok. Still not fully on board with the idea of cock cages she did though appreciate that he was trying, and that he would be making an effort to be attentive while locked up, hopefully this cage would look better than the first one he had bought which was hard and metallic, the pink one she had liked slightly better, especially with the small love heart shaped lock he had added, and she was getting more used to wearing the small key on a silver chain around her neck. She thought that if he ever wore the cage while she was at work then a picture of the key nestling between her breasts may make a very sexy picture to send.

At the very least Claire thought it would mean she would be treated like a princess for a day or two, and on the Saturday evening maybe receive a long, slow massage where her husband would spend an hour or more rubbing oils onto her feet, arms, legs, back and neck before she would turn over for him to start massaging her breasts, and allowing her slippery, sensitive nipples to be gently squeezed.

Once she was fully relaxed and feeling turned on by the attention the massage would progress into what her husband called a "deep pussy massage" where the teasing would end and her husband would start applying copious amounts of lube over Claire's already wet pussy lips before pushing a single finger inside, softly exploring inside and circling her clit using the flat of a thumb.

Starting slowly and building the pace at her direction he would gently add further fingers until she was full and stretched, smoothly and steadily pumping in and out, firmly fucking her with a hand thicker and harder than any cock. Claire had enjoyed this massage a few times from her husband, sometimes taking four tightly squeezed fingers which would then be pushed apart slightly once fully inside, a girl doesn't want to be greedy, but Claire had thoughts that a thumb could be added and her husband's strong hand pushed further to fill her completely.

The thumb on her clit would be replaced by two oiled fingers running backward and forward with her swollen and sensitive bud trapped between them, combining with the fingers stretching her pussy walls, stimulating her until she could take no more and would push his hand away and take over. His hand now free to squeeze her breast and nipples and allowing Claire to apply pressure in just the right places on and around her rock hard clit. The combination of the steady finger fucking and her own fingers rubbing would bring her to a shuddering orgasm as she closes her eyes and concentrates on one of her favourite fantasies, lost in the moment.

The first two times he had worn his cage while giving her a massage she had asked him afterwards to remove it and had given him his release, either by using lube and her hands to bring him to a slow and messy orgasm, or by allowing him to enter her and cum deep inside, but maybe this time in her post orgasmic state, with her head resting on his chest she may just leave her husband caged and horny, ready and eager to do exactly as asked when she needs him to provide an orgasm the next day, and maybe the day after. She would gently reach down, holding and squeezing his swollen balls as his cock pushes against the cage. Sighing and smiling contentedly she would ask her husband to gently play with her hair as she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers