Memories: Meet The Family

Story Info
Road trip to her parents house.
3.1k words
4.11
10.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers

My plan to meet her parents and family was like maybe do that in 10 years! Unfortunately she had other ideas. I knew it had to happen but 3 weeks in? We were just barely getting acquainted and used to being bare ass naked with each other, though that didn't take long.

So the plan was to attend her immediate family reunion, nothing like taking it slow. We weren't expected to be there till 3pm or there abouts. The good news was her parents moved for work about 2 hours away so meant we got to take our style car ride getting there. The bad news was Maggie informed me we had to wear family friendly clothes and worse, underwear!

So we made plans for a very early start and take the long way. Was great we stopped for breakfast at a country diner greasy spoon, a local hangout. It was fantastic. The sad part was we had breakfast together often. It just had been a while since her breasts and the rest were covered at breakfast. Her button down summer shirt had a bit of cleavage showing but her mom friendly bra covered any hint of the treasures it held, even with her shirt completely unbuttoned!

I was so happy to get back to the car and have Maggie stretch out with her long legs and shorts; I couldn't keep my hands off them. We took back roads most of the way, was so much fun. We weren't far from the lake and she suggested since we had tons of time we go to the beach and take a walk. Sounded like a great idea, was perfect day for it, bright hot sun and only a slight breeze. She even hinted maybe a bit of skinny-dipping if we found the right spot.

We finally found a beach access and there were only a few cars there. On the beach most people were either sitting drinking coffee or strolling. We decided to go the opposite direction of everyone else to be alone. It didn't take long before I had my shirt off and Maggie had hers undone, no one could see her we were facing away from them. A couple of minutes later she had her shirt off and was stuffing her bra in her waist band. There is a god!

She had her tits bared, without me begging, for the first time in public and was loving it. I loved the way her breasts bounced, swayed and jiggled and bounced as we walked. I could tell by her breathing she was excited. And I was getting there.

We walked about a half mile and there was a tree down and blocking the beach a bit so we had to wade out in the water up to our knees to get by it. That made Maggie nervous but when she found out it was shallow it took no time. Once we were past there it only took a few minutes and I found myself being handed her clothes. She said "hold these" and then she helped me out of mine.

We looked around and we were alone so we piled out clothes on a rock and walked naked up the beach farther. We both were getting really turned on and naughty thoughts were being tossed around.

It wasn't long before she started to touch and hold my erection. I couldn't help myself; she looked so great naked in the great outdoors. For the first time she seemed perfectly at ease being nude in broad daylight where she might be seen.

We walked on a bit farther, it was such a nice sunny day and so peaceful we talked about skipping the family event and staying at the beach. We had to wade out in the water to get around some rocks. As we got around the rocks we stumbled across a mid-fifties couple sunning nude and lightly but intimately caressing! Maggie was shocked and shocked even more when they jumped to their feet and came over and chatted. Maggie sort of hid behind me at first since this was really her first time totally naked in front of strangers. She gradually got used to us all standing there naked and seemed to forget she was.

After chatting with them for a long time, while on the walk back she said "you know that wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. They were super nice but I especially liked being naked with them!." She looked over at me, smiled and now saw I had a raging boner! She said "so you liked it too."

I said "oh I did but I guess you liked it too, your hard nipples are sort of giving you away and I bet if you hadn't gotten wet in the water I would have discovered your pussy is also soaked! "

She said "oh my god yes, I could feel it and I wasn't doing anything to induce it. I'm surprised you stayed soft. Those are the first strangers I have been around nude, ever and I really liked it."

We got back to our clothes and got dressed. We chatted so long we didn't have time to spare to have any private play time. So we hurriedly walked back to the downed tree and were wading around it when Maggie tripped on a underwater branch and fell into the water up to her waist. As I was trying to get her on her feet and not get caught laughing, we both suddenly got hit by a big wave that came out of nowhere. Maggie was soaked from her shoulders down and I was to about mid chest.

We got out of the water and back to the sand and took our shirts and shorts off in full view of the half dozen people there. We started to squeeze the water out of our clothes. After we did that we headed for the car, Maggie was just in her bra and panties, they were matching but pretty much sheer from being wet but so she didn't care at that point. I was in my briefs, same views of me.

There was only one couple between us and our car and they were dressed the same. He was in briefs and she was in bikini panties topless as we walked by. She was sort of using her arm to cover her boobs until Maggie shocked me and took her bra off in full view of them. They just smiled; she let arm down and said "what a great day."

Maggie said "the most amazing ever!"

We got to the car in the small parking area and I opened the trunk, I normally always carry a couple of towels but we had used then and I forgot to put them back. She said "now what, it's too far to go home and not enough time to shop for something dry to wear."

We were standing beside the car facing a corn field and no one was there so she encouraged me to take her panties off. She helped me the same way with my undies. I used my tee as best I could to dry her body and the sun and the breeze finished her as we stood there. It was exciting to be totally naked in the public parking area where anyone from the beach could have come up or a car drive in from the road. We didn't care!

I squeezed all the water I could out and laid out clothes on the back seat and in the back window. I did the same with my briefs. We hooked her panties and bra on the side view mirrors to dry while driving. Maggie got in the car and I went around and got in and we drove off naked with an hour too spare to get to her parents! It didn't take long she had my cock in her hand and my fingers were exploring between her legs. She was loving it!

Was our first daytime nude car ride in a long time. She was super watchful and nervous to see other cars or people, but she really enjoyed the danger more and more as time went on. To this day she says the wet spot on the seat was lake water and not from her, but I know otherwise, she was super wet! I checked. We took back roads most of the way so we could stop where safe and get out and rotate the clothes in the back seat. After a few stops Maggie said to me "oh my god, it happened! You said it would. That last stop I got out of the car without looking around, I totally forgot we are nude."

When we were just outside of town we stopped and got out of the car to dress. My tee and Maggie's shirt were pretty much dry and didn't look the worse for wear but her bra hadn't dried at all. She said "forget it I grew up with these people they all saw me braless my whole life, they'll get over it, besides its too hot wear one anyway!"

Both of our shorts were basically dry, just a bit damp. She pulled her panties on and then the shorts and just as quickly took them off again. She said "I don't like the feeling."

She decided we would both just go commando. Who was I to argue, she knew what she could get away with. She said no one will notice.

She warned me her one sister would have something to say about her braless, she is prudish and religious while another sister would probably join she us because she is very not prudish! Maggie said "I just hope there is a lot of wine!"

We got inspected by everyone but more so by those two sisters. Everyone especially me, seemed to be very apprehensive of me being there. New blood no trust. Her one brother pulled me aside and asked if I was fucking her yet! Got straight to the point! That was the quickest I ever got a threat from a family member.

I just thought. This is going to be a long day! Didn't help her sister was the next to pass judgement on myself and Maggie and didn't mind spewing in front of me. At least we got it over with fast. The next step was her mom and dad.

That actually wasn't so bad for me. I found out later her mom was tough on Maggie! She was suspicious of her imperfect hair, bralessness, tight shirt and too short shorts.

Maggie wasn't sure she bought the windows down and hair blowing story. The wine was flowing and everyone was happy. But once we got past that they welcomed me though they seemed apprehensive. Thank you chardonnay.

I charmed them all and by the time we were close to heading home we got the family seal of approval.

Just as we were getting ready to have supper Maggie said "this can't get over with any too quick!"

Her fun sister said "I agree".

We didn't know she was standing there. We all looked at each other and laughed.

When the supper was over everyone started to leave instantly. Fun sis asked if we could give her a ride home she lived a few mins away because she wasn't in any condition to drive.

As soon as we got in the car Maggie had her hands in my shorts rubbing, she guided my fingers to her clit. I looked surprised and Maggie said don't worry fun sis is too drunk to notice and the seat is hiding us. Who am I to argue!

Both Maggie and fun sis had way too much to drink. Made them both brave. We no sooner got in the car and she found our undies in the back seat and she held them up and said "are you both are commando?"

She looked at me in the rear view mirror and said "I knew you were commando and knew Maggie was braless but thought she had panties on! When did you two take them off and why?

"

We told her the whole story and she laughed and said that sounds like so much fun, take me next time. It was hot and she already had most of her shirt unbuttoned. She said "so you would be good if I just took my shirt off?"

Maggie laughed and said "go ahead it is hot, I only have one button left done up, you take yours off and I will too. Mine will probably be off in a minute anyway."

Then she said to fun sis "or we could all just get naked" as she squeezed my stiff rod.

That was when I figured out she and Maggie were quite close. I looked in the mirror and sure enough fun sis had her shirt undone and very open, tremendous cleavage down to her waist band on her shorts, her shorts unbuttoned also. But that's all that was showing, no nipples. I asked "how did you know I was commando."

She laughed and said "at one point you were sitting in a lawn chair and as you reached down for your drink your shorts opened up and your balls were hanging out!"

Maggie laughed and said "nice balls huh."

Fun sis said "very."

I said "busted" then I said" I knew when I first saw you were braless and pretty sure panty fee as well. I confirmed you were later. I thought oh good someone else fun. I wasn't sure you were commando at first; you hide your bits well!" Maggie was laughing, her shirt now completely open and her right tit hanging out!

Fun sis asked how I confirmed she was indeed bare below.

I said "like you, you were sitting on the ground talking to Maggie and I could see up you shorts."

She said "no way."

I said "way."

She asked "could you see much, I doubt it?"

I said "well.........."

She asked "what does that mean?"

I thought I might as well just state the facts, she may or may not remember. I said "you asked, and yes I could see pretty much all of you down there."

She said "really? I'm not sure I believe you. Tell me what you could see."

We got to her house got out of the car about then. Maggie and I were completely shirtless, fun sis was close. Both of her boobs were totally exposed now and could see the top of her pubic hair with her shorts unbuttoned.

"Maggie turned around, looked and said to her sis "I thought you were taking your shirt off?"

She said "I would have but we are at my house and would have to put it on to get out, this is good enough."

Not sure why, her driveway was very private the neighbours couldn't see her if she did. Besides both oh her tits were completely free of the shirt. She has very long thick nipples.

Maggie and she hugged; I honestly don't think either was aware they were both exposed.

I said "was so nice to meet you!" It felt sort of weird to say that as her naked breasts were pressed against my chest!

While hugging, I was whispering in her ear. I said "in answer to your question, yes I could plainly see your pussy! You have golden brown, tightly curled pubic hair; fairly long. Your bikini line looks perfectly shaved. Your lips are basically shaved from you clit to your taint. Your outer lips are rosy red as are your nipples. Your inner lips which hang out nicely are darker in colour almost black! Also looked a tad moist"

She pulled back from me and looked me in the eye and said" wow you did see, very accurate description! Well that's good, I won't have to worry about being careful around you in the future." she then hugged me tighter. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed in fact I think more relaxed.

Maggie was walking back to the car as we ended our hug, but not before she ran her hand down in my shorts and felt my ass crack, so I returned the favour! I walked her to her door and made sure she got in. She was very inebriated and as she walked thru the door her shirt came off and hit the floor. I watched long enough to see her shorts meet the same fate and followed her tiny round bare ass with my eyes as she turned into the hall way and was gone from view. I locked and closed her door and left.

When I turned around and started to walk to the car I looked at Maggie, she already had her shorts off and was throwing them in the back seat. She then helped me out of mine standing in front of the car that was exhilarating kind of hoping SIL was watching! She said I want to end this day and trip the way we started it. I was so hard at this point and Maggie couldn't leave it alone she led me around to the door like you lead a horse to water. The bad part was she also drank too much and played for a while. She licked my precum as I backed out of the driveway and I thought she was going to give me my first BJ from her.

I made a big mistake. She was so wet I started to finger bang her as she insisted. It took no time at all and she came. She spun around and said now your turn, this is going to be such a fun drive. She started stroking me and licking my balls and lower shaft as I drove.....cautiously!

I could feel my precum dripping and she licked my tip and for the first time took it between her lips, just barely in. She licked, I was in heaven. She slowed down and stopped and thought "I don't think I came is she alright?" Looked down and it looked like she was kissing my tip gently......wrong...she fell asleep.

She rolled onto her back, woke long enough to say sorry, took my hand and put it on her pussy and said have fun and dozed again. I didn't violate her pussy, just relaxed and held a boob until she woke up later. There is nothing better than driving around with a naked lady on the seat next to you!

Dang that was a long drive!!

More later.....

bumkin
bumkin
19 Followers