Memories of a Womanizing Old Man

Story Info
Remembering the early days of sharing our love.
1.8k words
4.35
12.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers

Sitting in the back porch swing on a dreary February morning, looking across the lake sipping the first cup of coffee and watching life happen. It was a typical Texas winter day; dreary but not particularly cold. The sparrows in the Purple Martin House are a result of my penchant for procrastination. I hear geese in the distance, honking as they leave their roost area. Ducks are flying overhead. They do that in early morning and late afternoon. It seems a ritual, their morning constitutional and evening workout. I used to do that. I ran a lot. I even did a marathon and several shorter distance races. At eighty years old all that is left is the memory; memories and an occasional erection.

Mary walked out the door with her morning tea.

"What's the plan?" her normal morning greeting. "Anything interesting on your mind?"

"Memories, just memories. We have certainly made some great memories. It's the erotic ones that standout for me."

"Me too, especially those early years when we really were only experimenting. We were so young; and so poor." I watched that distant look come over Mary's face. "It was scary then. I feared losing your love."

"Me too. I worried that a big cock like Charles' would ruin you for me. He was big."

"Yes, he certainly was. I won't venture into that "size isn't important" theory but it really is oversold. And, you are quite a man yourself," Mary reassured.

We both swung slowly back and forth, remembering.

It had been so many years ago. We married quite young. Mary was just eighteen. I was barely twenty. We had been married for nearly five years. Much of that had been separation. Just two years after marrying, I was inducted into the army. We unintentionally got Mary pregnant during a short leave between basic training and a year of advanced training. Our daughter was born just weeks before I departed for a year in Vietnam. Those were some shaky times. We survived that with our marriage much stronger as a result.

After our first exciting experience in extramarital sex, we found it difficult to resist the overwhelming thrill of illicit sex. Illicit sex includes oral, anal, incest, adultery and pedophilia as defined by law or moral convention under "accepted codes" of a given society - etc. etc. etc. We passed on the pedophilia part.

Our first venture into illicit sex came gradually and with much hesitance. Our more adventurous friends led us into that venture. It was with good friends who remained so well after those days of experimentation. That experience convinced us that life in general would be much more interesting if we defied the "accepted codes" and enjoyed sex to its fullest.

We knew Charles and his wife Justine during those ribald days of experimentation but kept our salacious behavior secret. The two couples involved with us got out of the army and returned home. It had been nearly a year of monogamy. I had re-enlisted. Promotion and the re-enlistment bonus had raised our standard of living just above those days of severe poverty. Things were looking up.

Charles and I had just returned from a joint training exercise; thirty days of roughing it while playing war games. His wife had gone to New Orleans to visit family and would not return for a few more days. Justine called and asked Mary to give Charles a ride. Mary met us at the motor pool and, since Justine was not coming, invited Charles to our house for home-cooked meal and a nice hot shower.

I was a bit puzzled by Mary's invitation to Charles. She had to know that I would be extremely horny. Maybe she was far ahead of me. Charles would be horny too. And so was Mary. What was she planning? I soon had a good idea, if not an answer.

It was nearly bedtime for our two-year old daughter when we got home. Mary had dinner ready; a meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy and creamed corn. We had dinner and together tucked our daughter in before showers.

That night was not really about a home-cooked meal. A hot shower was the first thing on our minds - a hot shower and sex. Charles had his shower while we were putting our daughter to bed. When we closed her door, he was out of the shower and wandering around looking for a razor and his deodorant with just a towel around his waist. Mary stared admirably at his flat stomach and bulging chest and shoulder muscles. I was a bit envious. Charles is short and muscular. I am tall and lean.

It was obvious. My shy wife was thinking threesome and she was taking the lead. I was surprised. It had taken a lot of encouragement to get her into our tryst with our friends in that first multiple partners adventure. She obviously had changed. She had a plan for our evening with Charles. Instead of concentrating on my sudden bout of jealously, I thought of Charles' wife Justine. Was she aware of Mary's plan?

Charles was on the sofa wearing a borrowed pair of my Bermuda shorts. I was in my recliner in a pair of boxer shorts that refused to stay closed over my persistent hard on. We were half-heartedly watching an episode of Gunsmoke.

Mary made her entrance in a thigh-length nylon nightgown. It was not especially flattering but spaghetti straps allowed an occasional glance of her small pert titties. She made it look sexy.

She jumped into my lap and both titties slipped out of the nightgown. Of course, Charles was watching. Mary allowed him to get a good look before making a big production of placing them back into the gown. She pulled the gown up and over the left one but cupped the right one in her left hand and lifted the gown over it, pinching the nipple as she did.

She wasn't through. My cock was rigid and pressing into the crack of her ass. She pushed herself up enough to slide her nightgown up nearly to her waist and expose my hard cock resting against the crotch of her panties. She turned her face to mine and we kissed. It was a long, tongue-sharing kiss until she pulled away and whispered in my ear, "Are you okay with a three-way?"

I just smiled. She straddled me with a knee on either overstuffed arm of the recliner with her ass pointing at Charles. He didn't need a lot of encouragement. Charles stood and dropped my Bermuda shorts exposing a huge black cock so hard that it kept trying to touch his stomach.

Mary was kissing me and not aware of the size of that thing. Charles walked up behind Mary. He straddled the footstool of the recliner and touched her panty-covered crotch with the bulbous head his huge cock. He used his hand to steady it. I reached around Mary's ass and slid my fingers under the elastic leg band of her panties and pulled it across her sloppy wet pussy lips and sparse red pubic hair.

Charles pushed his bluish black cock into my wife's hot wet pussy. Mary pulled her lips away from mine and stared at me wide-eyed.

"Charles is fucking me." She whispered.

She went back to kissing, moaning into my mouth as Charles slid completely into her juicy pussy and shot off almost immediately. Mary pulled back again.

"He's coming in me."

It was a short-lived fuck but understandable. We had just spent thirty days in the field, dreaming of pussy. And, Charles had to be feeling the effects of that bright white ass bumping against his very black groin.

Mary pulled off Charles' spent dick and pulled mine through the slit in my military issue boxer shorts. As she grabbed my aching dick to place it in the right spot, a huge dollop of Charles' cum plopped on my groin. Mary never skipped a beat as she spread her legs over the arms of the recliner opening her juicy labia she dropped all her weight driving my cock completely into her pussy.

She kept my cock buried, rocking back and forth rubbing her clit against the glob of cum between our sex organs. She leaned forward and pulled the nightgown over her head. She pressed her firm breasts against my chest and started a circular grind around my cock, slipping and sliding in the slick mess on my pelvic bone.

I wasn't sure if she came but I did. Mary lifted herself off me and pulled the crotch of her panties back across her pussy. She went to the bathroom to clean up and clear some of our overheated deposits and wipe away some of the excess of pussy juice.

She returned totally naked. We all were now naked. Charles stared at the perfectly white body and firm titties with bright pink nipples. They were very stiff. Mary rubbed her fingers through the slit of her juicy pussy and held her fingers out to Charles. He just stared at her fingers. It was obvious that Charles was not a pussy eater. He did reach down, however, and pull on the bright red hair surrounding the source of the juice on Mary's fingers. He touched her clit and Mary leaned against him, pressing her perfect breasts against Charles' muscular chest. She kissed him and slid her tongue into his mouth.

Mary told Charles to get into the recliner in place of me. She repeated the position of spreading her legs over the arms of the recliner and settled down on Charles' recovered cock. She took charge, raising her ass until only that bulbous head remained between her swollen labia. She was putting on a show for me and I loved it.

I went to the bathroom for a wet bathcloth. Mary got off Charles after a much longer ride on that huge cock. It was fascinating to watch the spasms of his nearly purple balls as Charles spewed a load of jism into my wife's squishy pussy. She took the wet cloth and held it over her swollen labia as she made it back to the bathroom.

"I'm rinsing with a douche so that you can let Charles see how to eat a pussy."

When she returned, Mary sat on the sofa with her legs spread wide. She had her hands behind her thighs and held them that way, exposing a pussy still stretched from that monster cock that had just brought her to a very satisfying orgasm. But, she really liked having a mouth and tongue sucking and licking her clit.

"Eat me," she commanded.

I did. And Charles watched with his eyes wide and mouth wide open.

"Does Justine know about this?" I queried.

Mary just grinned.

--------------

"You're deep in thought. Who are we fucking?" Mary interrupted.

"Ha. Ha. I was just remembering the day Charles and I returned from that long training exercise. Wasn't that your first black dick?"

"Oh yeah. Charles and Justine. We were so young. And those were such exciting times. Is your dick hard?"

I just grinned.

Mary said, "Hand job or blow job?"

SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers