Memories of Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: Adrian and Jake’s gala goes a little unexpectedly.
860 words
3.75
944
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian played with his tie - like always. He could not stand being in this get up. Give him jeans and tshirt any day of the week rather than this - hell, we would rather jog 5 miles in his full firefighter gear than to wear this. His fidgeting noticeable, Jake quietly pokes him in the back. "It's only 2 hours, and then you will be free to get back to whatever it is you want to do to"

"Yeah I know its 2 hours, trust me I know. I feel like this tie is going to choke me out before then though."

"Adrian, I swear to be so put together you are the biggest baby at times." ribbed Jake.

Adrian and Jake has been volunteer firefighters in their teens - the small town they are from in eastern North Carolina too small to afford a large professional firefighter force, so they relied entirely on the service of volunteers. They met in elementary school, and became fast friends. Jake the carefree and playful type that perfectly balanced the straightlaced and serious demeanor of Adrian. The friendship with Jake had outlasted most things in either of their lives. After their highschool graduation both moved to Raleigh to do what they had learned how to do best - fight fires and save lives which they did until one night the pair and a few friends got together and dreamed up the LifeSaver Saver. The whole reason they are at this gala tonight.

"Whatever, whatever. If I have to wear this suit, the least I can do is enjoy myself at the open bar I guess" he chortled - the first drinks already showing some effect on his demeanor.

"Go for it bro! Get your drink on - We only have to accept the award and then we can Uber outta here."

Pulling up to the bar, he ordered the first of several beverages to come - his traditional fashion of drink, a pale ale. He stood at the bar reflecting on how he got here. How he and Jake had managed, as small-town country boys, to make it to big leagues - black ties and open bars. With the good oft comes the bad though. The fizziness of his beer, the noise of the room, reminded him of the last time he ran across her.

—————————————————————

He could make out the definition of her lips through her tight fitting panties. The soft curvature of her pelvis leading the lips up to the juncture point hiding her clit. He had read books.. Well... not books per se... but he had read his dad's stack of Hustler and Playboy magazines. He was familiar with female anatomy - even if he had never seen it this close in reality.

Its beauty was confirmed once the top band of her panties crested below her mid thigh and her box of treasures bared to him. He leaned down over her kissing her lips, and slowly working his way down, first her chin, down to her still covered breasts, her midriff, and finally to the place he so desperately wanted to be.

"Don't dive in, take your time, that's what the magazine said" he thought as he slowly brought the tip of his tongue into contact with the top most portion of her pussy. He traced his name across the hood of her clit - A - D - R -I - A - N - marking her as his. His love, his future bride, his forever. A shiver ran down her as he started it again - A - D -R -I - A -N. Instead of starting his name again, he decided to shift a little as he pressed his mouth down lower - lightly suckling the lips of her vagina before pressing his tongue into her.

Jenna moaned - having never been touched like that by another person. She was still a virgin too, but she had discovered herself some time back. She knew what an approaching orgasm felt like, and being touched there by Adrian and Adrian's tongue was nearly enough alone to tip her over the edge.

Feeling the quivers of her body, Adrian switched back to tracing his name moving upwards with each letter until arriving back to her clitoris. After a few tongue strokes, he slowly slid his arm up under himself until, under his chin, his fingers can reach Jenna's pussy. His fingers gently stroke and spread her lips, while his tongue continues it's work. He teases the opening of her vagina with his finger tips briefly before inserting them deep inside of her.

Jenna's legs shake. The rush of Adrian's fingers inside of her. His tongue darting about her clit. It was took much she couldn't stand it any longer - her body tensed up as she could feel the orgasm come hard and fast.

—————————————————————

"Excuse me." Her bright green eyes glimmered as they met his "Are you Adrian?"

Adrian was lost in a dream, and suddenly snapped back to reality upon hearing his name. Taken back, "yeah.. I mean yes, yes I am. Have we met?"