Memories of Her

Story Info
Adrian struggles to escape his past and the hurt from a love.
1.3k words
3.74
3.4k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1: Crossing Paths

A deep sigh crossed his lips as he picked up his drink, "Well, here goes nothing" he thought, taking his last sip of courage. He glanced across the hazy air of a bar, seeing her. Her. Of all nights, why did she have to be here, in this bar, at this time. His Ex Wife. Adrian took another deep breath, building up the courage and resolve to trudge across the room. A moment passed. And another. And another. The only word ringing in his skull was "Why?" His half crooked lips pursed into a smirk. A video played in his mind, going back. Going back to a time when he thought he was his happiest - with her.

********************************************

The air carried an unusual chill for late October. The windows fogged from the rapidness of their shallow breaths. In the confined backseat of his small couple Ford Mustang, the pair fumbled - struggling to find the balance between space and closeness. He wanted nothing more than to stay in this moment forever - with her lips on hers, her hands on his back as he suspended himself over her reclined body, and his crotch pressed firmly against hers. He was excited, maybe a bit too much, after all this was the closest he had ever been to her - the most of his body contacting her's that he had yet to experience.

"Adrian, did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"I thought I heard something outside" she said as she rocketed herself up - both now fixated on the opaque windows. The humidity of the couple's steamy activities obscures their outward view. A few moments pass, and the trees and brush outside of the cars don't even so much as tremble from an errant breath of wind.

"I guess it was nothing" he nodded, still peering out the windows the best he could until his gaze fell back onto her beautiful eyes - glistening in the soft glow of the moonlight. He felt as though her deep blue eyes were drinking his soul as much as they were the light of the moon. The moment of stillness lasted until Jenna slowly moved her hands toward Adrian's belt buckle - tugging the clasp free and in one quick motion freeing both his belt and the button of his trousers.

"I have always wanted my first time to be with someone special - the someone that I want to spend forever with." she whispered as she leaned forward into his shoulder. "I want that to be you" as she worked his pants down his body exposing him to her completely. "I want that. I want you. Forever and always" He shifted his hand down allowing him to ride her mid length skirt up to reveal her panties. His hand trembling as began working his fingers under the band to start sliding them down and out of the way of his prize - her, all of her.

********************************************

"Adrian! How are you!"

He was ripped from his daydream even quicker than he had fallen into it. He was not prepared. The little courage, the fractional resolve he had worked up evaporated and disappeared.

"J-J-Jenna,I didn't known you back in back in town, much less here tonight" He shifted his hips in his seat trying to hide the one remnant of the dazed home movie that played in his mind.

"Well, funny story, I had to come back to pick up some stuff from mama's place. You know me, always on the move- and so I'm moving again."

"R-really, where to now?" His composure returning slightly.

"Well it's a little awkward Adri-kins. I met this guy on a trip for work, and we hit it off, and by hit it off I mean he hit it off right there in the airline seat. The best orgasm I've ever had and I had to keep it quiet."

Somehow, Somewhere, Something had gone wrong. After a long engagement they both showed up at the church, took their vows, and that day something went off the rails. Adrian found himself more and more alone, all the while his new wife, his forever, was finding herself gone more and more. 4 years after the events of Adrian's home movie, the two went their own separate ways - Adrian still as sincere, serious, and faithful as ever, while his bride, the forever he thought he had, has changed. She had found herself - and herself, her true self, did not involve being locked down to just one man. On more than one occasion, Adrian has found concrete evidence of her infidelity - once even walking in on her masturbating to her phone for the viewing pleasure of her new flavor of the week.

"Wa-wa- well. I-I-I can't s-say I've had that problem before."

"You were always so serious Adri-kins. Next time I'm in town we have to catch up - I mean what has it been 5 years now since.. well... you know?"

"I have to run. It was great seeing you Adri-kins" she said as she plucked a kiss right on his cheek before quickly heading to the exit.

"What..the... fuck." The sentence playing in his head over and over again- before he realized he was saying it as well. Running his hand through his light reddish-brown hair, "fuck."

Adrian had known long before the end of their marriage that as Jenna had gotten older she had developed a wild streak - one that involved every kind of casual hook-up available - hell, it was the reason she finally decided to call off the marriage. She just got tired of sneaking around, and wanted her exploits to be on full display. The two of them are only 3 years off of 30 now.

"Fuck."

Certainly, since their split, Adrian had his own flings and was considerably more experienced than that fateful night in the back of his old Mustang, but it was never anything serious. He liked it that way. Turns out, if you don't care, you can't get hurt, and he never wanted to be hurt like that again.

"What was that about? Was that who I think it was? What is she up to? Why is she here?" the flurry of questions delivered with a sharp slap on Adrian's shoulder.

"Dude, where have you been? I have been sitting here for the past... I don't even know how long waiting for you to show up, and now to add insult to injury... that. Whatever the fuck that was that just happened with Jenna."

"Oh shit! It was her! I'm so sorry. I got caught up leaving the office - we got a shipment update on the first products coming in, and I wanted to wait and get all the details so I could give you the good news. We did it. They were able to get all of the new gloves, helmets, and goggles out - and best of all - they... are... ALL... SOLD!"

"What! What do you mean all sold! We haven't even had any meetings to pitch them yet!"

"Yeah, about that, the Fire Marshal came by for our yearly inspection, and asked what exactly it is we do here. I guess he was curious about the company name or something. Anyway, I showed his the prototype and let him try out the demo model. HE LOVED IT! Couldn't believe we had managed to create an augmented reality headset to show building blueprint maps incorporated with Thermal Imaging. He called a few people and within a matter of minutes we had the commitment to purchase paperwork for ever single unit we have coming in."

"I didn't think the government ever moved that fast for anything" Adrian said, still shocked. "I guess I can forgive you for leaving me hanging then - I mean it's not like you were busy or something" He beamed as he ordered the next round to celebrate with his friend Jake. The awkward, gloom from the run-in with his ex, at least momentarily at bay.