All Comments on 'Memories of Mum'

by bigd52

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get a clue

I wished some would get clue and join the majority of the world in word usage. For them its mom/mother/mama not "mum" to which it means remain silent/quiet not a female parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You get a clue

Here again comes that idiot who thinks 'the majoity' means North America and believes everyone on an international site has to exclusively use US colloquialisms. Countries that learnt english earlier as part of the British Empire, such as India, still tend to use the UK 'mum'.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
A Yank Enjoying Mums

XXXcellent story. A very tender memory rendered beautifully is worth a couple dozen mediocre stroke stories. Well done and keep 'em coming!

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Nice Story

I liked it and your welcome to call your "mother" anything you wish despite what Mr. Anon thinks who "learnt" some other way and thinks the world should conform to his way of speaking. saw a few misspellings, and grammar errors but they did not keep me from enjoy the story thanks for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very sweet story

I enjoyed the story and the way it was written.

Sweet sex with a young man and his mum was kinky to read about.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little more thought

Overall an enjoyable read, but if you're trying to make out it's real then you need to double check what you've written. The "author" was 18 at the time which made his mum 55 and his dad 66. Yet his dad was still working? In the UK he would have retired at 65 especially given that the story is set a number of years ago (or appears to be)

ningthouningthouover 13 years ago
awesome

never play with your penis while reading interesting stories.or you need to goto the bathroom to clean urself..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Mums" the word and not all retire at 65.

I live in England and my brothers and I always called my mother "mum". However just a point, my dad worked in an architectural practice back in the 1980's and because he was needed with his skills,was kept on at his job as a self employed consultant with his company doing same work but with better financial package. I know of others who had a similar experience working as key men in small businesses getting to retirement age and then continuing on until into their 70's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope it was true

What a wondeful account of what must surely be true as against all the other so called "true stories". Never mind the few spelling mistakes, it just reads right. I wonder why though the writer didn't get the young man to write it himself?. It opens up a lot of questions. Love to hear some comments from the writer on this feedback page. It gets top marks from me. Must say I am a bit Jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yes it was real.

I have read my story given to my US friend. Bit of poetic license... my mother never went down on me. But the rest is about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like it did actually happen

Could this be one of the very rare TRUE accounts of a mother and son? It just sounds right. If so lucky guy, one in a million. I am very jealous, which it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True?

After reading this I suggest there should be a section entitled "True Incest Stories". with some sort or editorial review to assess if it's likely to be so before publishing in that section. If this was true (never mind the odd spelling or grammar mistake....it's not an English exam!) then how many more experiences are out there. One wonders. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Characters name change

In the beginning,your story starts with one of the women names as Catherina then in the end it's Carol. What's up with that? 😵

MrHenryMrHenryabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Very good story. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Cold Winter's Night

After reading " A Cold Winter's Night" I saw your comment and recommendations

to yours" Memories of Mum" i can say yours much better hoter 5*

going to read yours "Mom to the Second Power"

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Thorughly enjyed this story. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories between emotionally mature charactetrs, who better to teach a son abut love an d sex than his mother. Hopefully, in real life, no one will be more patient, understanding, and performance noncritical than a mother. It is god to read a story where no one feels guilt, shame, self-loathing, self-recrimination nor self-doubt about the situation. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous