Memories of Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fair. I'll go and find one of the others then. You just relax," is all he replies before starting to walk away like nothing in the world has just happened.

It's a matter of an instant. All it takes is the sight of him walking away so calmly. The unconcerned manner in which he talks, in which he moves... She stays transfixed for a couple seconds, but before he can walk away, she holds his hand and pulls him back in.

"Fuck me," she begs him in the most honeyed voice.

"You just said..."

"Forget about what I said. I'm done with everything. I don't care about the war, I don't care about any problems, I don't care about the bastards in the alley, I don't care about anything. You promised me a life of happiness and pleasure. Fuck me."

The confusion in his expression remains for a bit but looking down on those soulful doe eyes begging him does the trick. He fails to stifle a laugh, then grabs her once more. Val doesn't close her eyes this time; she keeps them fixed on him.

With little effort, he picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. She can't help but gasp at the ease with which he handles her, but his lighthearted demeanor calms her down.

Julian softly lays her down on the bed, draping her body onto the silken sheets.

"Now, open up. Don't hide anything from me."

He gently moves his hands down the length of her thighs, spreading them open, leaving the tiny blonde completely exposed before his eyes. Even hurt and beaten up by life, Val is a beautiful sight. And laying in that bed, submissive and vulnerable, with her sex open and waiting for her new master, she is an adorable one.

She eyes the man towering over her. Despite her begging him to do it, she can't help but feel nervous. She tries to keep her cool for him, but her eyes widen in alarm as she notices the large bulge in his pants.

"Babe, easy..." he comforts her, caressing her tummy to calm her down, "No one is going to hurt you. It's kind of like every other time you've done this. Only better," he promises her in the middle of a lighthearted laugh.

Val's blush deepens.

"I don't..." she muses, but abruptly stops.

"You don't?"

"I've never done this. I'm a virgin," she confesses, deep shame covering her face.

"At 18?" he queries, unable to hide his surprise.

"Death and destruction don't exactly put me in the mood," she huffs, puffing her cheeks and turning her eyes away from him.

Julian looks at her like so many things about the golden-haired teen now make sense.

"Ok then," he reassures her, still caressing her tummy, "It's really simple. You just relax and enjoy."

He gently grabs her wrists and holds her arms spread, pinning her down to the bed. Then, slowly lowers himself onto her. With one deep, wet kiss he makes her heart flutter. Then he gives her another, and another, and another. He kisses her until she can't breathe.

"See? It's easy," he whispers in her ear. Val can only moan in response.

He moves her arms together, and has no problem holding her tiny wrists with just one hand. His other hand reaches between her legs, gently massaging the small opening of her pussy. His lips never stop kissing her passionately. Each kiss feels like he delivers it right to her heart. Each time his fingers rub the skin of the tiny lips of her sex it sends a jolt of electricity throughout her whole body. She feels she could almost cum from just that.

"Easy there, little one. There's still quite a long way to go," he tells her, teasing her by removing his fingers.

"P-Please..." Val mumbles. She looks a little ashamed, but the way she raises her body to meet his leaves no doubt.

His hand reaches back to her pussy, but now it's her clit that gets his attention. Her body visibly jumps with every flick of his fingers. Slowly, his lips move away from hers to explore her entire body. He kisses every inch of the creamy white of her skin; her neck, her chest, her tummy, her mound... every inch of her sensual figure. Her moans get louder and louder.

"You make the prettiest sounds when you're happy."

For a brief moment he pulls away, once more standing tall in front of her. She loudly whimpers, then she realizes he's taking off his own clothes. Her expression remains a mixture of enchantment and apprehension as she stares at the first man who's ever been naked with her in a bedroom.

A mixture of an easy living, natural beauty, and surely no small modicum of money, Julian is a wonderful sight to her eyes. Strong, well-toned muscles just the right size, neither too big nor too small and the alluring contrast between the colors of his body - pure white skin, dark and fiery hair, and ocean blue eyes - produce a man that is equally impressive and enthralling. The sight of his rock-hard cock, now fully visible, keeps making her nervous. She can't imagine something that size can fit somewhere as small as her, and it seems inevitable that it's going to hurt.

"Do you like what you see?" he queries with a laugh after the girl stares at him for a bit too long.

She nods, almost unconsciously, still staring intently at him. He laughs again as he once more lowers himself over her.

The kissing and caressing never stops. His mouth moves to her breasts, alternating between the two of them, kissing in circles and softly biting her nipples. His hand remains close to her sex, sometimes teasing her by caressing just around her most sensitive areas, sometimes indulging her. It's somewhat difficult to avoid the bruises and cuts on her body, but he's so gentle it rarely affects her. It's what she likes the most, she thinks; what she missed the most. The tenderness.

Finally, he pulls away, making her whimper once more, but it soon becomes clear he has a surprise for her.

He brings her closer to the edge of the bed, letting her legs drape down. One hand presses down on her mound, the other begins prodding inside her tight pussy, slowly, merely the tip of his fingers playing around between her velvety folds at the beginning, then carefully penetrating her entrance, and soon two full fingers have gone fully inside. She's so tight even that feels that she is being stretched. There's a little bit of exploring, until he finds the button that makes her jump in pleasure.

"You're going to love this," Julian promises. Val's not sure how much of her is excited and how much is nervous.

His whole arm starts jumping up and down, almost without warning. His fingers press against her pleasure button again and again. The sensation is one more intense than anything she has ever known. Her entire body spasm in pleasure. Her arms move almost on their own, trying to grab onto something, whether the sheets or her own ankles. She feels she can't control her own body anymore.

Each time his hand goes up is one more jolt of ecstasy injected on her body. He fingers her in bursts, making brief pauses to rub the outside of her sex and hold her clit, in order to avoid sending her over the edge too quickly. Yet there's a lot of desire and frustration accumulated inside her. By the fourth time he fingers her, Val fully loses control, violently spasming and shooting her juices all over the room. One orgasm after another sends her mind floating and keeps her spasming for a long time. He has to hold her to prevent her from falling off the bed.

Once she finally realizes what she has done, she looks at him completely red, but he is smiling.

"Good girl... very good girl," he tells her while caressing her soft skin.

With very little pause, his fingers go inside her wet slit once more. He keeps her cumming, again and again, barely stopping to let her spasm. By the time he's done with her she can barely speak, but her face is beaming, split by a smile going from one ear to another. She giggles almost as uncontrollably as she spasms. She wonders if she looks stupid, but the pleasure and happiness are so powerful and genuine that there's nothing she can do except surrender.

With her mind swimming in ecstasy, she lays in bed like that, a wet happy mess. Julian gives her one wet deep kiss that she is barely able to reciprocate, then one tender one on her forehead, before disappearing for a moment.

When he returns, he's carrying a red rope in his hand.

"You said you liked being tied with red strings, didn't you?" he jokes, alluding to her comment the day before. "Don't worry, these are silken. They are really comfortable."

He lays her on her stomach and ties her hands behind her back. Val only giggles, too happy to even question him. The bondage is loose, and the rope is really soft on her skin, but the fact that she's tied up is strangely thrilling.

Once she's properly secured, Julian brings her closer and helps her sit down, then places his cock close to her mouth.

"Suck," he commands.

"I don't know how... I'm going to disappoint you," She replies, a tinge of strange guilt in her voice for not being able to make him feel good in the way he does to her.

"There'll be time to teach you that," he laughs. "Right now, don't worry. Just focus on getting it really wet. You have a very tight opening, so it needs to be well lubricated."

His comment immediately sobers her up. She remembers that large object is going inside her and her nervousness returns.

Timidly, she opens her mouth and licks. A million things go through her head, from the taste, to whether she is doing it correctly, to the moment he will penetrate her with it. In her mind, she likens it to eating an ice cream cone; long continuous licks all around the rod. She tries kissing the head and taking it inside her mouth, almost as an experiment to see what works on him. Julian does seem to enjoy it, and although his reaction is nowhere near as spectacular, it's enough to give her some confidence to keep going.

Eventually he stops her. With a gentle push he lays her down on her back, and once more holds her legs open. She swallows nervously as she feels his imposing cock rubbing against her opening. And yet, her arousal is too much. Even if she's scared, her pussy drips waiting for him.

He opens her legs wide to allow for perfect access. Very slowly, he pushes inside her. Even as wet as she is every inch inside her tight pussy seems to offer resistance. Her eyes widen more and more the deeper he goes. It feels like she's being split in two. It alone almost brings her to the point of losing control of her body. The bondage becomes incredibly frustrating as she tries to move her arms but can barely manage to grab the sheets right below her. By the time he's fully inside her, she's breathing heavily, and can't help but wonder how is it that her petite sex has absorbed all of his length.

Very slowly he starts moving back and forth. It's almost as much of a struggle as it was to enter her. But Val's gorgeous facial expressions, a mixture of a slight fear and tremendous pleasure keep him going patiently, and her resistance little by little eases up. The slow thrusts drive her crazy sending her mind ever closer to ecstasy. Her eyes stay completely blank. So out of breath she is from the intensity that even her moans become shallow.

"P-Please..."

It takes a while, but he finally decides she's ready. He rests her legs against his shoulders, closing them, making her tight pussy clamp even more around his cock. His pace begins to quickly pick up. He pushes his body as close as he can to hers without breaking her in half. Val screams so loud she thinks the entire house can hear her, but she is not capable of keeping quiet. The pleasure is overwhelming.

A few thrusts are all that's needed to send her over the edge. She spams even harder than she did prior, but he holds her gently. Seeing her in that state of bliss and feeling her clamp down on him sends him over the edge, and with a grunt he releases his own orgasm, deep inside her.

Val flops to the bed, her body limp, giggling with a level of happiness she hadn't had in what seemed like a lifetime.

"That's one happy face," he mentions at the sight of her wide smile.

"It was so good..."she whispers out of breath.

"We are not done yet," he declares with a smile.

Before she gets to inquire, he lifts her up in his arms, just the way he carried her when she first entered the manor and strolls out of the room, carrying her through the halls, his cum dripping from her naked pussy. Along the way she is certain she hears giggles, though she doesn't actually see anyone.

He brings her to a room that somewhat resembles a pre-war spa, cozy and nicely decorated, dominated by a central, medium sized-pool and gently lets her into the steaming water.

"Do you drink?" he inquires.

"Never have before," she admits a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry. I have just the thing."

He disappears for a moment, but returns shortly with two drinks, a dark red one in one hand and a bright pink one in the other. She is not able to identify what they are.

"Here. It's soft and sweet. You'll like it," he tells her, handing her the pink one.

A bit timidly, she takes the glass in her hands and takes a small sip.

The man takes a moment before getting into the water to make sure she likes the drink. Val's mouth curves in the most adorable cheeky smirk.

"I do appreciate the effort you put into getting me drunk, even though you already fucked me."

Julian can't help but laugh.

"You're sassy, huh? Careful not to let it get out of control, or you'll get a lot of spankings."

She lowers her eyes submissively and tries to use her drink to hide the mischievous smile that forms on her lips.

He gets in the water with her, puts his arm around her and clinks her glass, and simply relaxes for a bit, enjoying her presence. It doesn't last long. Val's mind is singing. She can't keep silent.

"Are you always that gentle?"

"Oh no... but it's your first time. And you've been through a lot. Besides, there's no rush... I have a lifetime to do everything I want to do."

She thinks about it for a moment before continuing. Already he's so confident she'll stay there, as his willing slave. She can't blame him; there she is completely naked, open, blushing every time he touches her. It's frightening how quickly she's gotten comfortable with him. There's a little voice in her head telling her she should be angry with him for being so arrogant, but she can't help but feel happy. Still distrustful, the feeling that maybe she has found a place where she is actually happy slowly and cautiously begins filling her, and she catches herself smiling a bit at the idea.

"Is it supposed to hurt?" she asks, feeling a mild discomfort inside her.

"The first time, yeah. But don't worry; doesn't last very long," Julian replies.

For a moment, her smile fades a bit, as genuine curiosity takes over her expression.

"Why are you being so good to me?"

"You're mine. I take good care of what's mine."

His words flow so naturally. Like stating a simple fact. Valerie rolls her eyes, but once again has to use her drink to hide her smile.

"'Yours'... You're confident. I'll give you that."

"You'll get used to it."

They both share a laugh. Her emerald gaze fixes him once more.

"Thank you," she muses.

"Thank you?" He asks, clearly expecting something more.

"Thank you... M-Master. Thank you for being so good."

One more time he plants a deep kiss on her lips. Waves of happiness run down her body. His hand reaches between her legs, all the way to her clit, with the strength of someone who knows that every inch of flesh is his and massages it slowly. Val can't stifle the lewd moans that begin to fill the room.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please... don't stop. That feels so good," she begs him.

"We don't have to stop. This is your life, remember? There's nothing else to do."

"N-No...? It's so good to hear that... Thank you..." she mumbles with a big smile on her lips. Her eyes stay fixed on him, always on him, even as the pleasure makes it more and more of a struggle. It's been such a long time since she has been able to feel like this, but she thinks she's finally found what she wanted.

As the sound of her moaning, louder and louder, fills the room, she feels another orgasm taking over her body.

END OF PART I.