Memories. The Walk

Story Info
A bad dream haunts a man.
1.6k words
4.36
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Walk

  • The story is based on fact, the events did take place albeit many years ago.
  • Names have been changed, and the locations have also been changed.
  • All protagonists are over the age of 18.
  • It is somewhat cathartic for me to write.
  • If you like, please let me know.

...............................................................................................................................

Lynn and I find ourselves walking along the promenade just above the beach; her hand in mine -- fingers entwined, as we stroll really, in no hurry, waiting for the sunset to come and which is but a few minutes away.

I spy a shelter with one of the combined table and seats creations that fanciful designers of parks and picnic grounds think is the optimum comfort for families complete with noisy, salt and sand covered children who have appeared from out of the water, but has the practicality of being a table for the laying out of the food and drink that is in high demand when anyone ventures to the beach; and seats for some to sit on while gorging themselves on the repast before them. For others -- such as children -- there is grass upon which to sit.

We didn't have food and drink with us, because we are going to a small and cosy restaurant to have a quiet meal before we head back. I am to deliver you home as required to do each weekend before you resume your study life; fortunately for one more semester only.

I gently lead you to the shelter and we sit facing the beach and the orb of the sun as it descends toward the distant horizon. The sun turns a bright orange and then starts to fade until it disappears finally below the horizon and darkness rushes in. Your head leans on my right shoulder as we watch the show, and I turn to give a kiss to the top of your head. It is as though no-one else is here, and as the dark arrives, no-one else can be seen. If there are lights to shine along the promenade, they are not working yet, but that suits me fine as I know every inch of you, and I don't need light to know what you look like or where you are. Of all the people in the world, you are the only one I see.

You look up at me, so I kiss you gently as my tongue carefully tastes your lips. You open your mouth and draw my tongue in slowly wrapping it with your own until they seem to be two serpents making love to each other. Our kiss becomes stronger and pressure is applied by us both to each other, while we make agreeable sighs and moans into each other's mouth. You are sucking my tongue with the ferocity of a starved animal as though by drawing the whole of it into your mouth will somehow slake your hunger.

You suddenly move and straddle me without breaking the kiss, but now your arms are pulling me to you in as strong a crush as I have ever felt before. You know the effect this is having on me as you grind your hips into me making me start to feel uncomfortable with the constriction of my pants. I try and move to relieve the pressure, but you know exactly what is happening and stop me from easing my discomfort. My arms are behind you now and rubbing your back from top to bottom and I hold the globes of your bottom as I try and pull you closer to me: if that is possible.

"I need you now, inside me, filling me, so that I can't move except to ride you till we explode" you whisper to me in between kisses, at the same time as you lean back just enough to be able to put your right hand between us and trace the outline of my straining body with your fingers. This causes me even more of a struggle to remain focussed and I start to move as though we are making love.

You whisper, "I love you so much -- I want to be together all the time instead of these occasional weekends we manage?"

"Soon, gorgeous girl, very soon. You know I want us to be together all time as well but we still have things to do and finish to satisfy those who demand it of us, then we can leave this place and be as we want to be -- together with no-one but us to worry about.... You know -- you keep that up and I am going to have some very wet pants to contend with."

You half grin and say, "Too bad, I'm soaked already" and keep grinding, moving faster and faster as you do so.

You look at me with a malicious gleam and then shudder and cry into my mouth the sounds of your orgasm, while you kiss me again with a strength I had forgotten you possess except for these moments of your complete abandonment to me in our lovemaking. I can't hold back any longer and I explode gushing wetness into my pants as well while you continue to moan and cry into my mouth.

We are still kissing as we both come down from our high, and I speak as best I can into your mouth something to the effect that our dinner looks like being a bit of a non-event, given the state of our dress, and I want to be inside you as I was earlier in the afternoon before we ventured outside for our walk.

You grin around my lips and reply, "don't care about dinner, take me home -- I want to wrap myself around you again so that I can take the memory, and you, with me for the time we are apart."

We are only a few minutes away from the apartment, and once inside, we walk -- almost run -- to our bed; almost before we reach it, we are naked, loving each other again as only two lovers would understand, with the ferocity of animals in rut.

There is no preamble from you -- you push me down onto my back and grasping my member - somehow it is still as hard as it ever has been - and hold it upright as you lower yourself onto me. You push down as far as you can possibly go and then as you arch your back, cry out, "Aahh, yes, this is what I want; where I must stay forever."

All that separates us is our skin and it feels like nothing on earth.

You slowly draw upwards and then when I am nearly out, you push down so hard that you bottom out almost knocking the wind out of me, and you repeat this again and again, calling out each time my name and your love for me. Because you are pushing down on my chest, I can't lift to take those succulent breasts into my mouth, but I can hold the nipples of each and roll them between my thumb and first finger of each hand and as I do you moan how good that feels.

The pressure is building in me again and you somehow know this as your breath shortens and you begin to pant whispering "Yes, nearly there, nearly there.........aahh now, now, give me your lovely self, all of you......... I want it all, now, now aahh yes, yes, fill me, fill me NOWWW !!!!!!!!"

Your orgasm fires wave after wave of your love juice onto me as I explode again with spurt after spurt of my own juices gushing inside you. You continue to rock and move your hips in time to my shooting while you call my name and cry how much you love me and want us to be together for all eternity.

We relax in each other's arms and come down from our collective high until I say, "I have to get you back to your place before we both get crucified, as much as I don't want to."

"I know -- I don't want to go -- but I suppose I must."

"Come on, we'll have a quick shower and get going.... Only one more semester, one more semester, and then no more leaving each other for another week at a time."

"Yeah, one more, can't go quick enough for me."

Our quick shower combines into another quick coupling with my darling girl but not with the same amount of love juice this time, but I remind her I'm not Superman... well not yet anyhow.

You shush me, "No, I don't want Superman, just you."

We leave the shower, dry off and dress so that I can take you home looking somewhat normal.

As we walk to the door, there is a noise and I turn to see what and from where it is coming; it is the alarm clock, I turn to shut it off; it is 6.00 am already on Monday I am reminded of this by the over-keen radio announcer who tells me what I now know.

But you are not there, my bed is soaked; I am soaked; and sticky with my juices. I fully waken to the idea that this has just been another dream of you and me.

I break down and cry, it is nearly two years since you left me after that idiot drunk driver killed you on the footpath outside our house.....your last words to me: "I hurt so much, I love you, please stay with me forever..........."