Memories: Wendy

Story Info
Cheating wife is made to recall her adultery.
3.4k words
4.21
106.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories: Wendy

As always, many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I moderate comments...) And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

Wendy Simpson sat in the chair, taking in her surroundings. Until just a few minutes ago, she had been in the bedroom she shared with her husband of five years, Reggie. Odd, she thought, she couldn't remember what it was she had been doing. It was as if she was there one second, then here the next. How did that happen?

She looked around the room. There were no windows and she couldn't make out where a door might be. There was no obvious light source, but the room was bathed in an almost overwhelming white light that seemed to emanate from everywhere. Everything in the room was white -- the short robe she wore, the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the chair she sat in and the table in front of her. Strange, she thought. There aren't any shadows anywhere.

The room seemed a bit stuffy to her, and beads of sweat began forming on her forehead. She wiped the sweat using the sleeve of her robe. Finally, a door opened and a slim man dressed in a white suit and tie approached the table.

He sat down, opened a folder and placed it on the table in front of him. He consulted the folder before looking at her. He looked at her bare legs, her long blonde hair that cascaded over her shoulders and the swell of her B-cup breasts. She was really quite beautiful. In another universe, he might have made a play for her himself. What a waste, he thought to himself.

"Wendy Simpson," he said. "Is that correct?" He watched as she nodded her head. "Please answer yes or no," he added.

"Yes," she said. "I'm Wendy Simpson. Where am I? What am I doing here?" He smiled briefly before answering. He had seen this hundreds of thousands of times. No, make that millions of times.

"You really don't know, do you?" he asked. She shook her head.

"No, I don't," she said.

"That's alright," he said. "It's perfectly normal. You'll find out soon enough."

"It's kinda warm in here," she said. "Can I please have a glass of ice water or something?" He smiled before answering.

"Actually, it seems a bit cool in here to me," he said. "Besides, we don't serve refreshments here. Trust me, there's a lot of people here who would love a glass of ice water," he added with a slight chuckle. He always enjoyed telling new arrivals that. "Now, let's get to business, shall we?" he asked. "It seems you've been quite a naughty little girl," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. He looked at her before speaking.

"Never apologize," he said firmly. "It's too late for apologies anyway, and believe me when I tell you they would simply fall on deaf ears anyway."

"All I'm asking is that you not judge me," she said. "I know I'm not perfect, but I've always tried to be good."

"I'm not here to judge you," he said. "You've already been judged. I'm here to determine what level to place you. Now, let's get to it, shall we?" The entire wall changed and it looked to Wendy as though she was watching a giant movie of her life. "As a child, you repeatedly disobeyed your parents and lied to them more than once," he said. The "movie" changed scenes as he talked, reflecting the incidents he mentioned. "All pretty standard stuff. You were 12 when you swiped that little trinket from the small country store you visited with your mother. You remember that?"

"I do," she said. "I thought no one saw me." He chuckled.

"That's what they all say," he told her. "You were very active and had three abortions by the time you started college and the last one was botched so badly the doctors had to cut your tubes. You were what, almost 19 at the time? You never told your husband, did you?"

"Oh my God," she said. When they first married, she told her husband she had female issues that made it difficult for her to conceive. He bought her lie, hook, line and sinker, and never pressured her for more information. "You know all that?" He looked at her harshly, his face turning a dark shade of red.

"Never mention that name here, miss," he said. "Unless you intend to take it in vain. Do you understand?" She nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. "I understand." She caught herself quickly, realizing that she was about to apologize. He turned back to the folder in front of him, his face returning to a more normal color.

"Let's see," he said, picking up where he left off. "By the time you graduated from high school, you had sex with almost every boy in your class. The only thing that kept you out of trouble was the fact you were over 18. In fact, the only reason you graduated is that you fucked one of your teachers for a passing grade." She remembered that incident. She hadn't been doing too well in her senior English class, mostly because she was too busy partying with the football team.

Her English teacher, Mr. Ross, was a young, good-looking single man, so she cornered him one day after school and pleaded with him for a second chance. He told her it was too late, but assured her he might be willing to give her a passing grade in exchange for sex. By then, she was over 18. She locked the door, stripped naked for him and proceeded to give him the best fuck she could. She even let him fuck her in the ass that afternoon. He came through (no pun intended), giving her a B, which ensured her graduation.

"You continued in this way all through college," the man said. "You got a reputation as a party girl and an easy lay. Then you started using drugs and participated in numerous gangbangs. I'm frankly surprised you actually graduated. That's when you met Reginald Simpson, the man who would become -- unfortunately -- your husband."

She remembered meeting Reggie in the common area. He was such a handsome young man with dreams for his future. He treated her like a queen. In his eyes, she was a goddess in more ways than one. She thought she could change her ways if only he would marry her. They dated for several months before he popped the question. Naturally, she accepted and they were married.

"You promised to be exclusive with him, but you weren't able to, were you?" the man asked. "In fact, you had sex with all of the male strippers at your bachelorette party, even taking them on three at a time."

As he spoke, video of her party played on the wall, and she saw a giant version of herself being made airtight by three muscular, well-hung strippers, none of whom wore any protection. After they had all ejaculated inside her, she sat down on one man, cowgirl-style, taking his giant cock inside her pussy, then leaned forward as another man penetrated her already stretched-out vagina. She never felt so full in her life, and bucked as the two men fucked her to orgasm. Both of them finished inside her, filling her with their sperm.

"In fact, it was several days before you even approached poor Reggie for sex, wasn't it?" the man asked. She nodded her head, ashamed, as he looked at her closely.

"Yes, it was," she said.

"No need to be ashamed here," the man said. "What's done is done. It's far too late to take any of it back." He went back to his folder and the video changed as he spoke.

"Let's see," he said. "On the day of your wedding, you managed to fuck your husband's best man just minutes before walking down the aisle. I bet you really enjoyed going through your ceremony with his cum running down your leg, didn't you?" She remembered that day, and how naughty she felt when she did that.

"Just a little bit," she said meekly.

"Oh, please," the man said. "You loved it, and you know you did. He'd been after you for quite a while. He was your husband's best friend, wasn't he?"

"Yes, he was," she replied.

"And poor Reggie never knew, did he?" the man asked. Wendy shook her head.

"No, he didn't," she said.

"You managed to stay faithful to your husband throughout your honeymoon, but you were back to your old tricks in pretty short order," the man said. "After you got hired on as a legal secretary, you began flirting with the men in your office, and had sex with several of them over the next few months. You even brought some of them to your house when Reggie was gone on business trips, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did," she said. She looked at the wall and saw herself getting impaled by one cock as she sucked another one eagerly down her throat.

"You sure did fool your husband, didn't you?" the man asked. "He never knew. Never suspected anything, even as you gave him sloppy seconds or thirds and fed him the creampies your lovers left inside you."

"He thought I was really horny for him when he got back from his trips," she said. "He never suspected."

"That's because the clueless idiot loved you," the man said. "Meanwhile, you were laughing inside, weren't you? You loved the power you had over him, didn't you? You could tell him anything and he'd believe you."

"I guess I did," she said. The truth was, this man was right. She often laughed at herself when she thought about how she had cheated on her husband. All the time they were married, she thought she had gotten away with her adultery.

"But the truth is, you loathed him, didn't you?" the man asked. "Here he was, busting his ass off for the two of you, while you were busy fucking everything that moved."

"I didn't loathe him," she said. "I loved him, just in a different way."

"Bullshit," the man said. "You forget, we know everything, even the thoughts that went through your head. You had no respect for him, saw him as a wimp who would never be as rich or powerful as the men you fucked. He was just a live-in dildo to you, something to tide you over in between fuckfests with your lovers. In fact, you considered him just a stepping stone until you could trap someone else who could give you the life you really wanted. Isn't that the truth? Don't even think about lying to me. We already know what was in your mind."

"Alright," Wendy said, surprised that this man knew so much about her and what she actually thought of her clueless cuckolded husband. "I admit it," she added, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Stop your crying," the man said, disgusted with her. "It's far too late for regrets. You made your choices, and now you're paying the piper."

"Can't I have another chance?" she asked. "Please? I'll make it up to him. I promise." The man laughed before he answered.

"Give me a break," he said. "What, you think this is some kind of reality TV show or something? You had a lifetime of second chances and you blew it every single time."

"Maybe there's something I can do or give you to maybe change your mind," she began, opening her robe to give him a peek at her smooth flesh. "Something I know you want. Something every man wants."

She spread her legs a bit so he could see her shaved pussy. She licked her lips as he watched her display. Seeing his obvious lust, she spread her legs and played with her pussy lips, inserting first one finger, then two. She could see his trousers tent as his penis began to grow. Then he laughed.

"You really think you can handle this?" he asked, unzipping his trousers. As she watched, he fished out the largest cock she had ever seen before. It grew, large and hard. It had to be at least 14 inches in length and it was still growing. She could see the veins bulging as the organ turned reddish and rock hard. A drop of thick red liquid appeared at the head. She gasped, wondering how it would feel inside her.

"I know you like them hot and hard, but I doubt even you can handle this," he said with an evil grin. "Go on, take a small taste, if you can." She reached out and tried to wrap both her hands around the giant thing, but suddenly drew back, her hands burning as if she had touched acid. She looked down and saw red marks where she had touched him. He laughed, and as he did so, his penis shrank until he could zip his trousers back up.

"What's the matter? Too hot to handle?" he asked as he laughed maniacally.

Wendy sat back in her chair, defeated. For the first time she could remember, she was unable to satisfy a man. She looked at the wall, watching the video of her many dalliances. It seemed to go on forever, never stopping. For the first time she could recall, she actually hoped to see a commercial -- anything to stop what was being played. She watched as video of the last company Christmas party she attended with her husband played on the wall.

After slipping the poor sap a drug to make him fall asleep, she left with three of her male co-workers and fucked them all in one of the rooms the company had reserved for party-goers who were too drunk to drive. After they had all cum inside her, she slipped back to the party, woke her husband up and took him home, where she proceeded to ride his face until he had cleaned her out.

Thanks to the alcohol and drugs, he never knew he had just sucked three men's semen out of his wife. She remembered laughing about that the whole time it was going on. She also got a good laugh about it the next time she was at work, joking with the three men she fucked.

"The truth is, you were pretty cruel to your husband, weren't you?" the man asked. As she thought about it, she realized that she had been cruel to the one man who loved her without reservation.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Do you know how your husband finally figured it out?" the man asked. Wendy shook her head.

"No, I don't," she said.

"He caught a good case of the clap, from you," the man said. "The day he was scheduled to go out of town for a business trip, he went to take a piss. His dick felt like it was going to fall off, so he got someone to go in his place, took the day off and went to see his doctor. After he got the test results proving he had an STD, he went home to confront you. Imagine his surprise when he walked in the house to hear you and your lover fucking in your bedroom. Tell me, do you remember the last few minutes before you arrived here?" Wendy thought about it, but was unable to remember anything.

"No, I don't," she said.

"No problem," he said. "That's fairly normal given what happened. Let me jog your memory a bit." As she looked at the wall, the video changed. Then she suddenly remembered what happened.

She was at home with one of the men from her office. To be precise, she was in her master bedroom, naked on the bed she shared with her husband, on all fours, as her lover, Jake, plowed her pussy from behind. As she was being fucked, her husband appeared in the bedroom.

She didn't know he was there until she looked up and found herself staring down the barrel of a very large and powerful handgun. Reggie had a huge collection of guns he kept under lock and key -- rifles, pistols, shotguns, you name it. He said nothing as he cocked the hammer and pulled the trigger. The last thing she remembered was the loud report and the flash from the muzzle.

The video on the wall showed what happened to her head, which basically exploded as the bullet penetrated her skull. The bullet continued until it struck Jake in the groin. Wendy began shaking as she watched the video.

"That can't be," she said, tears flowing down her face. "I'm here, with you. That really didn't happen, did it?"

"Oh, yes, it happened," the man said.

"That means I'm... dead," she sobbed. "Please, tell me this isn't happening."

"Yes, it's happening," he said. "It has happened."

"What about Jake and my husband?" she asked.

"A little late to be concerned about them," the man said. "But since you asked... Your lover ended up in the hospital. It was touch and go, but he'll live. He lost a good chunk of his penis and he won't be making any babies, but it's probably a good thing. Your husband realized what he had done and turned the gun on himself."

"Is he dead, too?" she asked. The man shook his head.

"No," he said. "Somehow, he screwed up and the bullet never pierced his skull, although it did do some damage to his face. He's in surgery and will probably spend a few years in a psychiatric ward, but he'll move on. Without you."

"Will I ever see him again?" she asked.

"No," the man said. "Before he pulled the trigger, he begged you-know-who for forgiveness," he added, pointing up. "They're real big on that sort of thing up there."

"So, he murders me and he's going to get off scot-free?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say that, exactly," the man said, shrugging his shoulders. "There'll be an inquiry, charges filed, but a good defense attorney will get him off. Probably plead temporary insanity. He did try to kill himself, after all. Anyone who tries that isn't exactly operating with a full deck, if you know what I mean. Like I said, he'll spend some time in a rubber room, but he'll eventually get his life back together. Unlike you."

"And what happens to me?" she asked.

"Well, we're not exactly the type to give people what they want," he told her. "You can forget spending eternity getting fucked by every creature with a big dick. But we do have a nice lake here. It's a bit warm, but don't worry, you may get used to it in a few centuries." She looked at him, shocked.

"What do you mean?" she asked. He pressed a button on his desk and the floor under her opened up. The chair she had sat in was gone, and her robe had disappeared. She found herself standing, naked, before the man, who was now leering at her. The room was filled with a foul odor that reminded her of rotten eggs. They could hear groans coming up from the opening in the floor. "What is that?" she asked.

"Why, that's where you'll be spending the rest of eternity," he said with a wicked grin. "Welcome to Hell!" Her eyes grew wide as she finally realized where she was. He could hear her scream as she plunged, naked, into a lake of fire. He pressed another button and the floor closed back up.

"Ahh, to hear the lamentations of the sinners. What a waste," he said to no one in particular as he adjusted his crotch. He closed the folder, stood up and walked out the door to prepare for the next soul. They never learn, he thought to himself. That's okay, he decided. Hell isn't half full yet...