All Comments on 'Memories: Wendy'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Thanks, ST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Silly

Kind of infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Usual crap from this writer, why do we always have some idiot with a gun. Oh of course he's American, can't live without his cock substitute. Please stop writing this crap. 0 stars. We all support the Wendy's of this world. P.S no such place as heaven or hell, all made up fairy stories to keep the people in their place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Yet again another fantastic story. So thank you for sharing your stories with me and others. But the biggest question I have to ask is can you please write a bit more frequently especially being stuck in your own homes . Knowing that you can’t do anything about it like myself I can’t afford to catch this virus. So please please can you write a bit more frequently. But the other thing I ask please please look after yourself also . Because while I’m locked up there must be loads of other people also in the same boat asking for more fantastic stories from you to keep there sanity. So thank you for sharing your stories with me and others and please everyone take care and look after yourselves especially you saddletramp you are the best .

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Fantastic story

I’m so proud that you wrote a story. The amount of utter crap that has been written lately on being a good cuckold is disgusting . I’m just thankful that you wrote something that had nothing to do with how to be a fantastic cuckold. When you write stories people start praising the lord on such a fantastic story. I still don’t think you know how good you are. I mean today and for the past few weeks the amount of writers that have just popped up and just started to write such disgusting stories. Is unreal I know you have your work cut out for you but if you could write a bit more it would be fantastic. Oh and look after yourself over there ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Literally....

...burned the bitch. Great story. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh my God!

A hell of a story 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun fantasy

Its good to get a break from reality now and then. Thanks for this fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One mistake

There are no Buttons in Hell! Lol

penneydog55penneydog55about 4 years ago
Wowee!

You don't get any worse than Hell? Blah blah blah blah 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done!!!

Great little story. I don't know what people think about after life, but most of them are going to get shock of their miserable existence when they get there!

Thank you for this little gem!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Actually speaking from a theological perspective because Wendy was shot for her sins she would not be subject to eternal punishment

and would enter Heaven as a result of her being executed for her sins.

"And what did you to today?"

"I debated theological issues on an erotic story site."

"WTF??"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The writer of this story is a sick, mentally deranged, evil asshole! Avoid reading!!!

Warning: I never read this guy's sick shit before! I just did so and I totally regret it!

This writer is a very sick, depraved, disgusting, loathesome mad-man! He writes for like minded-men. There is nothing erotic about this story. No sex! Its not a sex story. Its a sick wannabe story by a sicko for sickos.

If you are not a BTB sicko like 25thnc or Powersworder please avoid this!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Meh, figured out early it was Hell. It WAS interesting that one of her biggest concerns was that there was a "man" that she couldn't satisfy.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Kind of telegraphed. . .

. . . but still good.

Of course, she wasn’t over 18; that was thrown in or Literotica would not have approved the story. We all know that the promiscuous ones in high school get started at 16 or 15, and some younger than that, but we have to play by the site rules.

It might be interesting for a similar story, one in which the wife wasn’t a total slut, but cheated once.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Food for thought

It is true that adultery is a mortal sin but so is masturbation. Sauce for the goose, my friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Do you have the capability to write a conventional LW story without the typical fantasy/scifi that you seem to use as a crutch?

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
It was apparent from the start

that this was going to be a laugh riot - as well as justice served HOT!!

5/5 thanks for the tales you have given us in these dark times

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Nice take on "The Rest of the Story"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I see your story rankles the cucks

and the Brits...oh...but I'm being redundant. Good effort, not your best, but the best up today by far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. To all of you don’t believe in a heaven or hell you won’t know till you die I worked with a man that was a ww2 Nany vet. One of the gunners on the destroyer he was on claimed to be an atheist. While he was dying on the deck of the ship after being shot looked up into the sky just before he passed and said with an aw in his voice said Oh my God!! There was a man who didn’t practice his religion Another person I worked with uncle was an atheist also. Funny when he told me his uncle had the same reaction just before he passed. Won’t know for sure till it’s your time. Another great story none the less

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nauseating moralistic bullshit. Go to Church if you want to preach.

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 4 years ago
A modern day

Aesop fable !

*****

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Enjoyed the most powerful permanent original BTB ever on LW. Ignore Girly-boy beulahbrit the wimp. Reggie should have used the shotgun. You are one of the few real tough men writers on LW. Now if FTDS could get back to writing, we could all be in Nirvana. Write On!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Sadly, it became clear rather quickly.

That said, there is nothing like a literal BTB. We grow up being told never to lie, never to betray a trust, but it seems that some never learn the basic lesson. When I see a cheat, I see a fundamental personality defect that runs very deep. It isn't just the sex - it's the deception as well. Anyway, fun story. Thank you.

Hoplite122Hoplite122about 4 years ago
True to a (No)Fault

Definitionally, a true BTB story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

The only thing missing were the pick axes.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Gave it 5

Just to piss off Anony . Some people don't appreciate humor.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

This story is like balm for the soul! We all hope for justice and forgiveness! But some have to pay for their sins! Hopefully not really forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks Author, nice changeup from the spate of Cucktales

I get a kick out of people who enjoy stories about "men" unwillingly or unwittingly sucking another "man's" semen out of their wife's vagina and/or anus yet find a story about said wife being eternally punished for her betrayal sick and disgusting.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Since some are turning this Comments section into a theological debate, I'll throw my two cents in. Many people are praying for loved ones' recovery from Covid. Just where do they think Covid came from? If god can save anyone from Covid, why can't he/she/it simply wipe it out?

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 4 years ago

Loved it. Please, keep them coming.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Thanks ST..

See the anon gang are having a go again. Just ignore them and write more, best revenge against the nutter brigade☺. Oh and the Brits do not have a problem, Matt was being ironic (I think), a British thing apparently. Thanks again for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
congratulations

it's quite a task to write a unique story in this venue.

Entertaining. Congratulations.

Samson

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Just a reminder

to all you cheaters. Hell isn't half full yet...

I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was fun...

reading it....thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The will be reveled

A TRUMP FAMILY MEMBER....FOR SURE!

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Interesting

Perspective. 5

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

This story reminded me so much of a Jack t Chick tract called This Was your Life (Look it up, it's on line) with the life of the deceased playing out. I think one of the modern interpretations of the book of Revelations is that everyone's life will get played out after the second coming. I think if I remember it's supposed to be in real time (which would take quite a bit of time and probably be really boring!) Anyway, the way this is worded or played out reminded me so much of that tract. Nice job, no I'm not a believer but I did spend some time in church years ago. Maybe someone will do a LW version of Dante's Inferno at some point. (There's a challenge for you!) Thanks for the fun little distraction.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Loved it

She got what she deserved. Now she has Eternity to think about who what & why.

But she was to full of herself will blame everyone else but her self.

itsayouitsayouabout 4 years ago
Yep he is American

Anny in your country you don't have guns. Oh yea you have knifes. Didn't The UK just ban knifes because the stabbings happening were equal to the crime rate in NY. Where there is a will there is a way.

maninconnmaninconnabout 4 years ago
Heh heh...

Nice tale! Thanks!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Saddletramp

Saddletramp fighting against cheating wife's and their bastard lovers. This story took her directly to where she belonged. Sure it was pretty easy to see where she was and who was doing the interview, but it was still a good story. When compared with it's Monday competition, it was monumental.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Double down -

On what 26 NC said.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Going down

Wendy ended up exactly where she belonged. Too bad the cheating lover couldn't join her. These saddletramp stories, along with Vande1 , are perfect escapism.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Loved It...

Justice. What a concept. Give it 5 stars. The Bear approves. I try to be good, but it is hard. I just want to be able to grab the bottom rung on the ladder to Purgatory.

The BEAR P.S. Thanks for the mental shake up.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Appreciate the effort. But this is a stretch even for the great and wonderous Saddle Tramp

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Awesome!!! She deserved He'll...

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
Funny plot and ending.

Woman was a bit one dimensional. The man is a typical american, shooting shit up when things go bad instead of thinking. I know this is just a story but I hate the male American psyche that leads them to use schools as shooting ranges. Men have to talk things out ffs.

Good story apart from the listing of every sin on the lady's part. She deserves hell but I didn't deserve those descriptions that really belong in cuckold porn...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another stupid fantasy! Please label your stories properly. Most of the stories on Literotica in someway are based on REAL situations. Don’t pass off fantasies as real stories. Please label them fantasy.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the Anon who keeps commenting negatively on the fantastic aspects of your stories. These are all in the right category with that special blend of Saddletramp spices.

The categories you've placed all your stories in are absolutely accurate. The fantastic elements are what makes them yours and not those of the other great LW authors I enjoy. Or to continue the spice/food metaphor, I love me a good cooked goose (i.e., a Loving Wives story) and there are many people who cook some great goose on this site... but when I want a cooked goose that has that special mixture of ancient Greek spice, a hint of Western mesquite, and the eversweet tears of a just-but-eternal damnation, I come to "Saddletramp's Skillet" where the cooked goose is magical, the skillets clean the clocks of wife-stealers, and there is a smoking lounge for any after-dinner smokes that people might want to partake in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had to give this story a negative score..

Theorizing about religious attitudes and creating stories from this does nothing for me.

Stories attributing human action being controlled, assisted or enabled by some imaginary being completely erases any resemblance to reality in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good funny read..5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Wow

Saddletramp, you are the best. Now that's what I call extreme punishment.

Five Stars

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 3 years ago

BTB to the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I fully agree with Anonymous 10 Months ago.

Once you bring any kind of fantasy into the story I immediately dismiss the story as totally inconceivable and rate it as a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Now that's what I call a BTB story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great BTB story, literally. 5/5

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Do you think she’d have fucked her teacher at age 16-17 if she needed a passing grade? In fact sounds like she was well below the age of 18 when she started fucking around.

DonKddDonKddabout 1 year ago

Anonymous 9 months ago commenting about bringing fantasy into the story...

All you've done is admit that not only do you fail to grasp the concept of "fiction", you also don't understand what the word "inconceivable" means. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A different kind of story from you but as good as any of the others that I loved reading. On to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it!!

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Yes, another 5 BIG ONES!

newford9bnewford9b8 months ago

With some variations, this could make a really interesting series of "short" stories, from an excellent author

davezqdavezq7 months ago

Creative portrayal of hell. Non credible Wendy character

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

From OKS72:

To Anon, since you bring Trump into this, how about some Dems like JFK, younger brother, and Wilber Mills? I am sure there are plenty more on both sides both recently and further back. Keep off-topic politics out.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a good, short story about Wendy cheating on her husband and getting killed by him after he catches her fucking another man in their marital bed. Wendy goes to hell and spends eternity in a lake of fire. Five stars for the nice, short story.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

Great change of pace story. 5*

wendy553wendy553about 2 months ago

WOW that story could have been about me, except I am a cougar for younger guys 18-20 mostly ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...