Memory Lane

Story Info
Sally plots incestuous revenge on her twin sister.
4.8k words
4.55
30.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been edited based on constructive feedback from readers. Thank you!

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

You've seen those phony signs if you've ever been to a B&B in the northeast, "George Washington slept here." They make me laugh. I want to make one that says "Sal and Tommy slept here." Big deal, you think. Yeah, well, I'm Sal (Sally to you) and Tommy's my nephew. Where would I put the sign? In my sister's bedroom. Her son Tommy fucked me on her bed. Twice, in fact. He didn't rape me or anything. I seduced him. You're thinking I'm a terrible person (Fuck you) but let me tell you how it happened.

My sister Susie and I are twins. Identical twins, except she is a world champion bitch. I used to hate her but mostly I don't give a shit anymore. When we were little we did all the cute identical twins crap. Susie and our mom loved it. Matching clothes, haircuts, giggles, the whole show. It was fun, sort of, until high school. The summer after our junior year Susie stole my boyfriend, Danny. Danny wasn't exactly a prize, but he was MY fucking boyfriend and Susie stole him -- and pretty soon fucked him -- using that cutesy twin trick. She came on to him pretending to be me and she gave him third base. Pretty quickly he figured out she was Susie, not Sally, but by then it didn't matter. Danny was always horny and she was easier than I was. When I screamed at her she said, smug as hell, "Danny is old enough to decide whom to sleep with." God, I hated her.

Our whole senior year pretty much the entire school was laughing at me (except the lovely angels who pitied me -- Fuck them) because Susie and Tommy were dating. Susie and I hated each other all year. I did everything I could to be NOT Susie. She grew her hair long. I cut mine off. She wore skirts. I wore jeans. I skipped our class graduation party because I would have puked if I had to watch the two of them together. But that's when I think Danny knocked her up (of course she was drunk). By the end of the summer, we were supposed to be getting ready for college (not the same one, thank you) but Susie was busting her bikini. Mom and Dad finally figured out she was pregnant -- duh -- and there was lots of yelling and crying. Danny dumped her. I went off to college, but Susie took the year off to have her kid. Two years off, actually, but Mommy and Daddy came to the rescue. Susie had the brilliant good sense to name her bastard kid after our father (Thomas Scott Simpson II, for Christ's sake), so how could he reject it? She and the kid moved in with them. They babysat and smoothed everything over, and Susie went to the local commuter college (M&D paid for that, too, like everything else).

I worked my ass off getting good grades (and fucking student loans), got a job in Chicago, the whole thing. After dad got pancreatic cancer, Mom told me they were changing their will. They were leaving the house to poor Susie ("well of course, she needs it for Tommy" -- WTF?!) but they would split everything else 50-50. Meanwhile, Susie the bitch was putting it around that her sister Sally is ('unfortunately') a bit slutty. Are you fucking kidding me? She steals my boyfriend, he knocks her up and leaves her, and I'm the slut? Give me a break! Two years ago, Mom died so of course Susie got the house. There wasn't even that much money -- okay, I can deal with that, I make a good living -- but then I found out from the lawyers where the money went. Mom and Dad funded a 529 account for precious Tommy. He's going to college debt-free!

I'm sure you can't believe it. I can't either but now get this. Susie 'really' wants us to be friends again. Our 20th high school reunion was coming up and Susie wanted me to come 'home' and go to it with her. Lah-dee-fucking-dah. Tommy was 19, Susie and I 38, both single. I figured she must look 50 by now, flabby ass and saggy tits. I'm still fit and toned, thank you - I work my ass off and look 30 at most. So, we have hated each other for 20 years but now she thinks it would be fun to go to this stupid reunion? Together? She wants bygones to be bygones. Fuck me! And how did she let me know this? She had her precious Tommy FaceTime me. First time I'd seen him since Mom's funeral. He was finishing his freshman year at college, FaceTiming me from his dorm room. I was actually surprised because he came off as a sort of okay kid.

"Hey there, Aunt Sal, Mom thinks it would be really cool if you and she went to Reunion together!"

"Yeah, well, I don't know ... Probably not my cup of tea." [Can you believe I said that shit?]

"Why not? Come on, Mom says it'll be fun." Just then he tilted his head and smiled a goofy smile, and he looked just like Danny. Fucking just like him. It brought everything back.

"Are you going to be there?" I asked.

"Home? Well, yeah, sure. Summer vacation. I've got a job already. Be great to see you."

"I'll think about it." But what I actually thought was, I think I'm gonna do this kid, this 'junior Danny.' Really, I thought, I should fuck Susie's precious little Tommy. Not long after I was thinking, hey, I hope he has a decent dick (and Fuck you -- you would absolutely think the same thing if you're female). So when Susie called a day later to extend the same invitation, I pretended to hem and haw about it before I eventually gave in, like, "Well, okay. Why not?" But I was totally going just to bang Danny and Susie's kid.

The reunion was a month away, but it went by really fast. I almost didn't get a flight to Lincoln (yes, I grew up in fucking Nebraska). Susie sent Tommy to pick me up at Lincoln Airport and I gave him a full body hug ("Oh, it's so good to see you, Tommy! You're so big!"). And yes, it was crazy how much he looked like his asshole father. I asked him about college on the way to the house. "Yeah, it's been good, I guess," he said. I teased him a little about girlfriends. "Nah, afraid not much there, Aunt Sal." Then I said, "But you like girls, right?" The kid was afraid I thought he was gay or something and he said, "Oh, yeah, for sure...it's just harder for freshmen, I guess." I loved it. I was working on a virgin.

We got to the house -- the house where I grew up, but which is now Susie's -- and Susie ran out to greet us when the car pulled in, smiling and waving. It looked like -- I couldn't believe it -- but I got out of the car and it looked like...it looked like she had gotten her shit together. She was actually slender, like me. Toned, like me. And she'd cut her fucking hair short -- just like MINE. She had to have had some work done on her tits and, honestly, who knew what else. She hugged me. "Oh, thanks for coming, Sal! It's great to see you! We're going to have the best time, you'll see!" Right, Fuck you.

We went inside for supper, which Susie probably worked on for hours, hell, days, but I didn't care. I was just checking out pretty Tommy, looking to spy on his bulge, maybe flash something to turn him on to Aunt Sal, but he was clueless (Danny wasn't that bright either). Susie was going on and on about the reunion, which was the next night, she couldn't give it a break. Finally, I faked a yawn and said I was ready for bed. Susie walked me to the 'guest' bedroom, which actually was my own fucking bedroom, next to Tommy's (Susie had moved into the master).

I stayed awake for a while playing with my girl boner, jilling off, hoping Tommy could hear me -- maybe he'd get turned on and jack off listening to me -- maybe sneak a peek (I didn't totally close the door). But he probably didn't even know women do that or what it sounds like.

The next day, Susie was even more excited, totally amped up about the reunion. She brought me into her bedroom and showed me two dresses on the bed. Like she was going to piss herself, she was so excited. "See, Sal? I bought these dresses for us for the reunion!"

WTF? "Hey, I brought my own clothes, Sus," I answered.

"Oh, I know... but you can't just wear jeans!" she insisted, practically pleading.

"First of all, I can just wear jeans. I do it all the time. And second of all, why should I wear your clothes?" I was NOT going to do any cutesy twin clothes trick.

"These aren't 'mine,' silly. I bought them for 'us'." She was wringing her hands, worried about my reaction. "Just pick whichever dress you want. I'm happy with either."

I looked them over skeptically, and I had to admit they weren't 'twinsy' dresses -- not identical, or even similar, and they weren't bad. Probably expensive. One was short, like a sleeveless sheath, black with white accents and zippered in back. The other was a button-front midi in a floral pattern, a little longer, but still classy. I rolled my eyes. Okay, what the fuck, I thought, and I grabbed the sheath. Sus was so happy I was afraid she would kiss me.

I tried it on and damned if it didn't fit perfectly. A couple of hours later we were giving Tommy a show, modeling our dresses while he waited for a frozen pizza to cook. Susie couldn't even sit still; she couldn't wait to go. She gave Tommy a hug and told him not to wait up. At the same time, I was thinking yeah, well, Tommy, you may get lucky later -- I hope you do stay awake. We left in Susie's (formerly Mom's) Prius.

The reunion was better than I expected, especially given it was at the high school itself. In the fucking gym, if you can imagine. Carol Kemper (our perfect yearbook editor) organized it and thought it would be a hoot to dance on the basketball court again. Other than that, she knew what she was doing. Plus, she charged us a small fortune. Still, there was decent booze and passed appetizers -- pretty nice, not your pigs-in-blankets crap. Everybody had a name tag with their yearbook photo next to their name. A few with no photo and their spouse's name if they married into our precious class. Half these people probably saw each other all the time anyway. It's such a small town. Sus immediately grabbed a drink and waded into the buzzing crowd on her own. She was smiling enough to break her face. Fine with me. I didn't want to be her goddamn date. More than once I saw her chatting with someone and then point over at me. A couple of people waved at me. I was looking for someone halfway decent to talk to, Claire or Kathy or Molly, but no luck.

They assigned seats for dinner so once again I got to avoid Susie. I was sitting between Chet and Sonny, both okay guys I sort of remembered, and we started chatting and yeah, it was kind of fun. Then they figured out they had both served in Afghanistan and that was all they could talk about. I changed the subject a couple of times, but it was no good. Before you knew it, they were talking across me again about Kabul or Bagram or someplace, like I could give a shit. I looked at my phone after dinner and couldn't believe we had three more hours of this. Drinks! Dancing! Memories! Bullshit!

Eventually I sat for a while at a table with Kath and Mol, who had been best friends in high school and pretty good kids. Molly had gone to seed a little, but hell, she'd had five kids. They were both still funny, not brain dead. It was the first time all night it was actually fun but then I got a text from Susie.

-Where R U?

I thought, what, she's gone? WTF? My ride is gone? I texted:

-Talking to Kath and Mol. U?

-Come to the locker room

What the fuck? I texted back a question mark, but she just repeated 'Come to the locker room.' I told Kathy and Molly to wait, I'd be right back and I went looking for the goddamn locker room. I found it finally (they moved it, okay?) and there was Sus, like she was hiding or something but there was no one to hide from. I asked if she was okay and what was going on.

"Sal, let's switch dresses, okay?" She was drunk, I was pretty sure.

"What?"

"Come on. It'll be fun."

"What?"

"Everybody has seen us, so now we switch, and see if they can tell!!"

"Oh for Christ's sake, Sus. I'm NOT playing twin tricks anymore! We've done it. It's stupid. Nobody cares, Sus!"

"Please? What's the harm...pleeease, Sal?"

I shook my head and told her point blank, "Susie, why in hell would I want anyone to think I'm you?"

She stared at me, and it was like all of a sudden she figured out we weren't friends. She was crushed (and drunk) and I thought she was going to cry. Like I was rejecting her AND spoiling her wonderful night. So of course we swapped dresses and she perked up a little, while I was feeling totally fucking stupid to even be there. "Okay, Sus, you win. Here, have the dress," I told her, "But I think I'm done. I'll get a ride home."

"Oh Sal..." She was beginning to pout. "Don't you want to stay? There's dancing." She zipped up the sheath.

"But I don't dance, remember?"

"Are you drunk, Sal?"

"No."

"Good, then you take the car, because I am. A little. I'll get a ride when it's over."

She handed me the Prius fob and we left the locker room. I didn't even bother looking for Mol and Kath. How would I explain what the fuck I was doing? I walked past some classmates outside for a smoke, and someone called out, "Leaving Susie? So soon?" I waved but didn't look at them. All of a sudden it occurred to me that Susie's game wasn't innocent. I decided what she really wanted was to slut around but have people think she's me. Fuck! World champion bitch, like I told you. Well, I figured, with her luck, she'll get knocked up again, 20 years after the fucking fact. But it would still be her -- again. Not me.

I drove home with the windows open because Susie's perfume was all over her dress. I stunk like a fucking skunk. I was thinking I had two hours to do Tommy before she got home. Either that or I'd have to go find him later after she fell asleep. The question was how. I would have loved for him to think he seduced me and he's irresistible and all that crap, but there was no time for it. I decided it could be pretty simple. I would get a quick shower and come out in a skimpy robe, like I was looking for a snack before bed. A little chit chat, and I would say let's have a beer and watch a movie since I'm home early and, well, robes have been known to fall open. Happens all the time.

What happened instead was I got to the house and most of the lights were off. I found Tommy in the living room with his headphones on, his laptop open and his dick in his hand. He didn't hear me because of the headphones. I almost laughed, thinking this is going to be fun. Tommy saw me and yanked off the headphones. He couldn't go anywhere. I was standing in the only doorway.

"Jesus, Mom!" He didn't know whether to close the laptop, so I wouldn't see whatever he was jerking to, or cover his dick. He sort of did both, hiding the dick with the laptop.

"Jesus, Mom! I'm just..."

"Tommy?" I said. But to myself I thought 'Mom? WTF?' Then I realized it was the dress (and maybe the fucking perfume). Tommy thought his mom had busted him. He was desperately looking back and forth between me and his crotch, trying to put his dick away, but the laptop wasn't helping.

I said, "Oh Tommy" softly. And then...well, then I just began unbuttoning the dress. Tommy stopped looking at his dick and watched me.

"Jesus. Mom?" I slowly pulled one arm out of the top, so it fell away on that side. It had to look sexy. Then I switched off the light and walked towards him. The laptop screen was the only light, but it was plenty.

"Mom...Jesus." I finished unbuttoning and let the dress fall off on my way to the sofa. Bra and thong were all that stood between Tommy and paradise. I smiled to myself, thinking 'just show some tit to a teenage boy and it's over,' and wondered if he knew how to get a bra off.

"Um, Jesus, Mom."

"It's okay, Tommy." I kept it breathy in case my normal voice didn't sound enough like Susie's. "It's okay... we all have needs. I do, too...Maybe I can help you." I took the laptop from him and set it aside. I put a hand on his thigh, and he just stared at it. He had given up trying to close his pants. "Maybe we can help each other...Would you like me to help you?" I whispered.

"Um. I'm not too sure about this, Mom."

I was practically in his lap by now. I took his hand and gently placed it on my boob, helping him rub it a little, squeeze it a little, waiting for him to feel the nipple get hard. Once he was totally tit-bewitched, I kissed my fingertips and transferred the kiss to the head of his raging dick.

"Do you know your cock is beautiful, Tommy?"

"Umm..."

"Can I kiss it?" I pecked it with my lips, affectionate but playful, on the head. Then gave it a short lick, and I could tell he was melting. Clearly this kid had never had a blow job. I gave it a longer lick, took the head into my mouth briefly and gave him a slurpy little tongue tease. No way he was going to turn down the rest. But I didn't give it to him yet.

"Oh, Tommy, I want you." [Can you believe that corny shit?] I pulled his face into my chest to give him plenty of tit. He was pawing me, rubbing his face in them. But I figured what he really wanted was to see them. I gave him a chance, but like I thought, he had no fucking clue how to get the bra off. I reached behind and did it for him. He dragged the bra off and went to town on the boobs. Heavy breathing and licking. Really, not too suave. Meanwhile I started rubbing his chest, his belly, his thighs. Not his dick, not yet.

Eventually I said, "Tommy, I want to put you in my mouth, sweetie. Has a girl ever done that for you? Is that okay?" I asked, all innocent, like there's any way he's going to refuse.

"Um, okay, yeah, okay." And I went down on him. Teenagers. He was hard like granite and practically forgot to breathe. I was afraid he'd pop too soon, so I stopped after a bit and helped him out of his clothes. Then I was back at it.

"Oh, Tommy, I really want to suck you. Can I? Please Tommy?"

He could barely talk but he nodded, and managed to say, "Yeah, sure. Okay."

"Oh Tommy, you're so big! So beautiful." and I engulfed him. I'm not a slut, but I know what I'm doing, okay? I wasn't sure how many bullets we had to work with, but I figured what the fuck, he's young, and I decided to keep going full steam 'til he came in my mouth. That didn't take very long (and yeah, it was fun).

After that, Tommy was mine, but I needed to shift his attention from his body to mine. My bra was off and yeah, he was loving the titties. But now for the rest. After I swallowed his cum and kissed him on the mouth, I guided his hand away from my boobs to other real estate. Not like that was hard or he was hesitating, but I was teaching him to follow my lead. Eventually we got to kitty and we took turns rubbing her. I kept saying shit like "Oh, Tommy, Mom loves you so much!" Sounds stupid now, but believe me, he was lapping it up. Before I let him take off my thong, I urged us up to Susie's bedroom. "Let's go upstairs, sweetie," I whispered. I thought about going to his room but then thought, fuck it -- we're doing it in Susie's room. I made sure we picked up all the stray clothing, and we went upstairs holding hands. He was naked, I still had my thong.

I was happy. I was going to get laid. I was going to fuck Susie's Tommy. My thong was like, dripping with lube. The only questions were how many times we could do it before he's spent or Susie got home, and how do I want it. We got to Susie's room and he wasn't sure what to do (no surprise). I switched on a tiny reading lamp, lay down and pulled him to me. As we kissed, I tucked one of his hands into the front of my thong. I'm always bare and it was slippery in there, but Tommy sure liked it and I loved it even though he had not much fucking idea what to do. I kept getting wetter and I started stroking his dick lightly. "Take it off, Tommy" I said softly. He nervously turned his attention to removing the thong.

After the thong was gone, his head was just where I wanted it. "Oh, Tommy, please kiss me. Please kiss me there." I guided him to my pussy so there would be no mistaking where 'there' was. I figure you have to teach guys young -- you want to fuck, you have to lick first. Important lesson. Tommy gets credit for effort, but he needs a fucking teacher, or maybe he needs to watch better porn.

12