Memory Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some oral fun, I brought his mouth back to mine and we kissed while I checked on his dick, which was nicely hard. I maneuvered him into position on top of me, crotch to crotch. He knew what was coming but waited to be guided. Good boy. I grabbed his cock and pulled him just an inch into my hot box. "You're wonderful," I said breathlessly, and let him start pushing. Pretty soon he was pumping away. I slowed him down, hoping he would last longer, but fat chance of that at 19. When he moaned, "I love you Mom!" I knew he was close. And when he had his orgasm, I figured what the fuck, I'll fake one, too. Normally? I would never do that. No way. For Tommy, this once, I made an exception and I moaned and squirmed and clenched and shut my eyes, the whole show. I don't know if he even noticed. After all, he had just fucked and come inside a real woman for the first time.

We calmed down and I acted all happy. Well shit, I actually was happy. I got a warm washcloth from Susie's bathroom and we cleaned up a little. I gave him a breather, but I wanted him hard again. In twenty minutes, after a little mouth magic, he was ready. I decided we were going cowgirl. So I stretched him out, gave him another playful lick and straddled him. I used one hand to pull a nipple and the other to rub his dick around on my labia. I pointed out my clit and told him it's really special and important (kid has to learn sometime, right?). Teasing him, I asked if he wanted to go inside Mom again (he sure as hell did). I took aim and slid down his dick. This time is for me, I decided, and I'm usually a rough cowgirl, so I went at him, wondering if I could get off before he popped again. Cowgirl is about deep penetration and grinding my clit on the guy's pelvis, which I did plenty of, and more. But I didn't totally ignore him. I smiled and kept riding him, but I started playing with his nipples, twisting and squeezing (I bet he hadn't even discovered those). Big mistake. Before long he was moaning again, "Oh Mom," and closing his eyes and I knew what that meant. Bam! He squirted again. Too quick, really.

But hey, I'm not complaining. Tommy was a pretty fucking good virgin. I stayed on top of him, squeezing his dick with Kegels, just to impress him, and letting his goo leak onto his pubes. Finally, I relaxed on top of him, resting his favorite titties on his chest. I sighed, "Oh, sweet Tommy, I think we better stop for tonight. You're my wonderful man, aren't you?" He nodded and smiled that goofy Danny smile, and I had a great idea.

"You know how some people have sexual fantasies, don't you Tommy?" I asked coyly. "I bet you have some."

"Well, um, maybe, I guess so."

"I have sort of a naughty one." I gave him a chance to ask what it was. He for sure wanted to know but waited for me to go on. "Well...I like to imagine I'm being forced to have sex. A big strong man wants me, and I say no and try to get away. But he takes me anyway. And sometimes... well, sometimes he even rips my clothes off. In my fantasy I can't stop him, and he fucks me hard but ... it's just like I like it."

I couldn't tell if Tommy was shocked. I doubt it, but he didn't say anything, so I continued. "Maybe the next time we love each other we could do a little role-play, hmm?"

"Um, yeah, okay."

"You know, like you want to have sex, but I pretend I don't. You try to undress me, and I pretend to struggle. But you overpower me... and then you fuck me hard. Does that sound like fun?"

"Wow, Mom. Just wow. You're amazing."

"Great!" I climbed off him and gave him a kiss, then added with a wink, "But I think you'll have to get me drunk first!"

I shooed him off to bed. "Now go get a shower, Tommy, and get to bed. Sleep well, sweetie." Another motherly kiss. "I have to get dressed and wait for Sal. I told her I'd wait up to hear all about the reunion."

Ain't I a devil?

Susie eventually got home, less drunk than I expected, but too late to talk much. We went upstairs together. If Tommy was still up, I wanted him to hear both bedroom doors open and shut.

The next morning everybody slept pretty late. Tommy offered to drive me to the airport, but I ordered a car instead. I thanked Susie and gave them both a half-assed hug. To Tommy I said, "Hey, you take good care of your Mom, okay Tom?" And I left.

I'm waiting to hear what happens. I don't know if Tommy actually has the balls to rip his mother's clothes off and fuck her. And I don't know if Susie would stop him. I figure I win either way. If he tries it and she stops him, she'll figure out what I did and scream at me. I already know what I'm going to say: "Tommy is old enough to decide whom to sleep with."

If she doesn't stop him, they'll fuck all summer. And Susie's little boy will know she's a slut.

12