Men in Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," Ronnie hissed at his sister, who simply smirked at him.

"Really? A job already?" Connie congratulated her sister in law. "Oh, Georgie, that's wonderful!"

"Wait, what? She's got a job? Why she didn't say nothing to me about that?" Ronnie asked when Connie hung up.

"Probably would have if you hadn't been whining so damned much," Connie informed him.

"Yeah, well, I uh, I got to go meet a client," Ronnie lied.

"Oh bull shit, Ronnie, you want to go get a blow job," Connie sneered. "Wow, and perfect timing too, would you look at that? It's time to give the kids their bath and get them ready for bed."

"No sir," Ronnie and Connie's mother snapped. "Turn your ass around and bathe your children, put them in their jammies, and read them a story. You're their father, act like their father."

It was fortunate for Ronnie that his mother put her foot down; the Bender and DeGarde police were operating a sting, rounding up prostitutes and their johns.

In Waters Street, Elgee's finest were also rounding up the prostitutes and their johns as well. Prostitution in the projects had always been a minor problem, but suddenly there was a large number of girls out, trolling for customers. And a few of these girls were carrying a mutation of syphilis as well as Hepatitis.

Deechard Williams was among those that had been popped and was very nearly incoherent, so strong was her need for more drugs. But Jase managed to get the name of her pimp, and a quick blow job before she threw up violently and curled up on the floorboard of his cruiser.

"Ladarius Tucker's brother, Dajonny," Jase told Dan and Philip as the girls and their johns were being processed.

"Guess he misses his brother," Dan smiled, squeezing one eye shut.

"Aw, a family reunion?" Philip laughed. "How sweet."

Back on Waters Street, Angel looked around at the aftermath of the sweep-through. Thankfully, while the prostitutes had been picked up, there were still plenty of customers for his heroin. His brother's truck came barreling up after having just made the pickup.

The truck may look like it was on its last legs but actually had a finely tuned engine under the hood and had extra strong struts underneath.

"Hermano, all good?" he asked Miguel.

"No problem," Miguel smiled.

Inside the unit, they carefully opened the guitar case. It still amazed Angel, just how small one hundred thousand dollars of heroin looked.

By the time they finished cutting it, though, it was worth five hundred thousand dollars.

Across the street, Dajonny was furious; the police had grabbed six of his eight girls. News of the sweep had spread and his two remaining girls weren't finding any customers; the johns were staying away.

Charisse cried from her crib and Dajonny thought briefly of slamming the child against a wall, reached out to slap the baby.

One of his friends, though, jammed a bottle of formula into the baby's mouth, quieting the child's cries.

"I feed the bitch, know what I'm saying, Dog, but I ain't changing no mother fucking diapers, know what I'm saying?" the young man said.

"Hey girl," Dajonny snapped at one of the prostitutes.

"Bull fucking shit, ain't my kid why I got to change them diaper," the girl protested.

"Because I fucking said to, all right?" Dajonny said, kicking her in her belly.

"I do it, I do it," the other girl said before Dajonny could hit her.

In the work-out room at the Academy, James McCall flexed and preened, to the amusement of the three women in the room.

"Tell you what," he said. "Get your strongest girl in here; I'll bench her best by a hundred pounds and do twice as many reps."

"Oh? Kay Johnson, Georgie's roommate at the Academy said, interested. "My roommate's pretty awesome. What if we win?"

"Five hundred bucks," James said, smiling.

"And if you win?" Kay asked.

"Piece of ass," James said smugly.

"Fuck that; I'm gay," Lynne Bergeron snapped.

"I'm not but I still wouldn't fuck you," Staci Davidson spat.

"Okay, so let me see if I got this right," Kay smiled. "My friend, let's say she does two hundred pounds..."

"She can do two hundred..." Lynne asked.

"...and does, oh let's say ten reps. You're saying you can do three hundred pounds and you'll do twenty reps, I got that right?" Kay clarified.

"Right, the unattractive man leered.

"Shake on it?" Kay said and winced as James tried to break her hand in a fierce grip.

Georgie looked up as Kay raced in.

"What's the most you can bench?" she asked.

"I did three hundred and fifty pounds once, ten reps but my arms were killing me afterward," Georgie admitted.

"Think you can do two fifty about ten times?" Kay asked. "I'll split the five hundred with you."

Georgie didn't want to, but was finally persuaded to go to the work-out room. Again, she almost balked when she saw that half of the cadets were crowded in the small area.

Again Kay clarified the wager and James watched with real interest at the small woman in a bulky sweatshirt put two hundred and fifty pounds onto a bar, then peeled off the sweatshirt, revealing a black sports bra, her bulging biceps and well-muscled torso.

"Oh mother fucker I am in love," Lynne groaned and Georgie smiled sweetly at her.

"Aw James, better just get that wallet out," a few of the men hooted.

"Spot me?" she asked James and prepared to start lifting.

"...and twenty five," Georgie grunted and returned the bar to the rests.

"Kay, get that fifty pound weight over there," Georgie said, already adding a fifty pound disc to her side of the bar. "So, three fifty, fifty times? Good luck; Kay says she's hot and horny and hopes you'll win."

"Georgie! I did not!" Kay shrieked.

James did not make it to ten times and Georgie had to assist him on his ninth time

Then, shamefaced, he had to admit, he did not have five hundred dollars.

"Oh but if you'd won, I couldn't say, 'sorry, I don't got no piece of ass' am I right" Kay spat angrily.

"Bit of advice, McCall," one of the trainers said, his displeasure evident. "Don't bet unless you can afford to lose."

Shaley must have had her cell phone in her hands, her response was almost immediate when Georgie sent her a text about the contest.

'250 25X?" Shaley responded.

Georgie laughed when the girl declared that Georgie was her hero.

Chapter 4

Rayanne was in tears when she returned to her dorm room and discovered that someone had broken the lock off her desk and stolen her beloved laptop computer.

The dorm manager was reluctant to do so, but finally called Campus Security. Collette, Rayanne's roommate, was absent and Rayanne gave a vague description of the two African-American males Collette frequently hooked up with.

Gordon King smiled as a tearful Rayanne called him and confessed that she'd been irresponsible and had lost his laptop.

"Rayanne, honey, that's YOUR laptop, not mine," he gently said. "But it's no big deal, Miss Kelly and I will get you another one."

"Even though I..." Rayanne gasped.

"Honey, you did nothing wrong; someone broke into your desk and..." Gordon said. "Don't sweat it, okay? Now, how are your classes coming?"

Cash for Gold Pawn Shop on Flowers street in Bender, Louisiana, only gave Farley and Collette thirty five dollars for the laptop, pointing out that the 'leather' case wasn't real leather. But Collette felt no guilt at all, and Farley felt none either.

"Fuck, we still need us about thirty..." Collette mused. "What about them rings?"

"Aw hey, these my rings, know what I'm saying?" Farley said. "I mean, shit girl, my boys look at my hand, they're all like 'yeah, that's my boy Farley' know what I'm saying? I ain't got my rings..."

"And they're all fake anyway," the man said, bored with the two clients.

Farley glared hatefully at the man.

At the dormitory, Kelly King smiled as a tearful Rayanne thanked her for the new computer, then frowned as she looked at the desk.

"God, you're going to have to drag that thing everywhere, huh?" she asked, then got on the phone.

"Honey, she can't stay here," she said. "I mean, security here's a joke. I'm not a student and I walked right in here. No one stopped me or even asked who I am."

Kelly listened for a minute, then smiled.

"On Bailey? Which one? Two D? Okay, Oh! And I get to get her some furniture. Oh! Love you bye!" Kelly said excitedly and grabbed Rayanne's hand.

"Come on, Sweetheart; you're getting an apartment.

Rayanne was stunned at the studio apartment that was hers and hers alone. She looked on, almost catatonic with fear, excitement, disbelief as four men walked in with boxes and rapidly assembled a bed, a bookcase, a table with two bench seats built in, and a small chest of drawers, then put plates, glasses, silverware and pots and pans into the drawers and cabinets of the small kitchenette.

"And..." Kelly and Sheila Jakes said, carrying in bags of groceries.

"And I remembered Dr. Pepper's your favorite, right?" Sheila asked, putting a twelve pack of the soda into the small refrigerator.

"Miss Kelly, I can't, y'all can't..." Rayanne stammered.

"Honey, let me tell you something," Kelly said, pulling the girl to sit on the bed. "Mr. Gordon and I are just so very proud of you; you are doing so well in all of your classes and you're really trying."

She gave the girl a motherly kiss to her forehead.

"Plus that, Mr. Gordon had a daughter, Nicole, but he never got to be a Daddy to her; she wouldn't let him," Kelly said seriously. "You send him emails and he calls me up and reads them to me; it's almost like you are his Nicole."

"There, I put your shampoo and soap and razor blades; Honey, wait until you're married and have kids; you won't give a hoot if your legs are shaved or not," Sheila said, coming out of the small bathroom. "But I understand; you're young, your pretty, shave them legs, huh?"

"Hey, I still shave every day," Kelly complained playfully.

"Uh huh, and you're still on your Honeymoon too," Sheila laughed. "Come on, I got a husband and brats to get home to."

"Love you, Rayanne," Kelly said and gave Rayanne another kiss to her forehead.

"Tell Mr. Gordon I love him too," Rayanne blurted out.

Georgie and her partner slowly drove past, watching the two women getting into a Lexus SUV, then did a sweeping glance of the apartments on Bailey Drive.

"Bar right there," Ritchie Himmer said, pointing to Jumpers. "They don't card a whole lot, especially during football games."

"College or Pro?" Georgie asked.

"Oh, college, mostly during Storm away games. And the way the Storm's been losing lately, usually two or three fights break out, some dumb ass kids need to go to the Trauma Center. And for what?" Ritchie asked, snorting in disgust.

"Really. Be a whole 'nother game next week," Georgie agreed.

"Exactly!" Ritchie agreed.

Georgie listened as her partner, a veteran of these streets for the past twelve years, pointed out things. She tried to focus on him, on what he was saying, but her mind kept travelling back to last night.

She and Shaley had agreed to meet at Shapes and Shaley had squealed with excitement when Georgie entered the locker room. She grabbed the woman in a fierce hug and kissed her, lips to lips. Then, with some other patrons looking on in amusement, had stripped down in front of Georgie and insisted that Georgie take notice of her improvements.

"How, come on, let me see," Shaley had begged and Georgie likewise stripped down and both women laughed as they flexed and posed for each other.

Then an hour long work-out followed.

"I missed you so much!" Shaley enthused as they stepped under hot showers.

"Missed you too," Georgie said.

Then Shaley leaned over and kissed Georgie. Not in the friendly greeting she'd given her an hour earlier. This was a timid, questioning kiss.

"Shaley, I thought you said you weren't gay," Georgie hissed.

"I'm not, really, I just, I mean, I have a boyfriend," Shaley almost burst into tears.

"And I have a husband, and two kids," Georgie hissed, but then Shaley hurriedly bolted and dressed, not even bothering to towel dry

Georgie couldn't rinse the soap out of her eyes fast enough, and by the time she finished, Shaley was gone.

Since then, the three text messages Georgie had sent to Shaley had gone unanswered.

Ronnie had acted quite upset when Georgie insisted on condoms. Her explanation that she was just starting out on a new job and pregnancy was the last thing either of them wanted, or could afford.

"Fuck, you're on the pill, right, you are on the pill, right?" he grumbled.

"And have you seen Sandra? Our precious little Pill Baby?" Georgie said.

The truth was, Georgie didn't believe that Ronnie had been 100% faithful during her absence. And the thought of his seminal fluid shooting into her actually made her ill.

Having run out of sites of interest, Ritchie started talking about his family.

"Naw, both my sisters are gay," Ritchie spat. "Stuff's disgusting. Can't even go home for Thanksgiving, one's in the living room making out with her partner, other one's in the kitchen fighting with hers. And Mom and Dad acting like none of it's going on."

"My sister in laws into black men," Georgie supplied. "Ronnie, that's my husband, Ronnie acts like he's best friends with her boyfriend of the week then the minute they leave, he's calling them the 'N' word and her an 'N' lover. Keep telling him I really don't want him saying that in front of RJ and Sandra."

"Yeah, all kind of stuff I want to call my sisters and their friends; keep it to myself in front of my kids," Ritchie agreed. "I mean, shit, they know the words, know what they mean, but they ain't heard it from Daddy."

Another swing through and Georgie watched as an attractive African-American girl skipped down the stairs and located her mailbox.

"Must have just moved in," Georgie surmised.

"What? How you know?" Ritchie asked, now looking at the cute black girl.

"Had to look for her mailbox, had to look for her mailbox key," Georgie deduced.

"Not bad; you getting hungry? Oh, hey, wait, please tell me you're not one of them girls only eats salads and shit," Ritchie said.

"Good God no," Georgie laughed. "Husband and two kids? God, no, I need protein and carbs to keep up with all of them!"

"Ever eat at the Dead End?" Ritchie asked.

"A stripper bar?" Georgie sneered. "Uh, what do you think?"

"Yeah, it's a titty bar, but cops in uniform eat free," Ritchie said and pulled up in front of the Bender bar.

Georgie had never been inside of the bar and had to admit, it did not live up, or down to her image of what a tripper bar would be. Yes, there was music playing, and there was a cute red head gyrating to Skew Siskin's remake of 'All Day and All of the Night' on a small stage. There was the smell of cigarette smoke and beer. But the place was clean, the lighting was low but did illuminate the area, the patrons were mostly in business suits, with a few others in work clothes. And there was the smell of food.

"Afternoon, officers," Kirsten smiled as they took a seat at the bar. "Today's special is meatloaf; with either a red or brown gravy and it comes with succotash and rice pilaf."

Georgie watched as the red head made as if she was going to peel down her thong, then smiled and stopped.

The girl ran off the stage, clothes in one hand, tips in the other and Georgie watched a blonde come out, dressed in Catholic Schoolgirl uniform.

"Oh, wow," Georgie laughed as the girl effortlessly did a handstand and slowly spun around so that everyone saw her plain white panties from front and back.

"That's Unity," Kirsten said as she put the heaping plates down. "She and her sister were real into gymnastics and stuff."

"Glad to see she's putting all that education to use," Ritchie said, watching the girl in the mirror behind the bar.

Georgie watched as the girl did a few flips, then took off her blouse to show a plain white bra.

Even though their meals were free, Ritchie and Georgie did leave a five dollar tip for the food and Ritchie did slip the gymnastic blonde a ten dollar bill as they were leaving.

"So, what'd you think of the Dead End?" Ritchie asked and Georgie's face lighted up from her heavy blush.

"I'm sure your momma made meatloaf almost as good as that, but man!" Ritchie enthused.

While Ritchie Himmer was letting out a monstrous belch, Deechard was looking through her filthy refrigerator, trying to find food. Out of desperation, she drank down a small bottle of soured formula. The fried chicken container did not smell good, but it was Dajonny's fried chicken and Deechard knew not to touch anything that was his.

"Down! Down! Get the fuck down! Now!" Deechard heard a door splintering and men scurrying into the room.

She felt someone's hands on her and then she was hurled to the floor with great force.

There was screaming, then she heard several thuds and then she felt her hands being roughly jerked behind her back and a nylon zip tie being fastened

"Oh thank God," Deechard thought.

At least at jail, they would give her food.

Children's Protective Services of St. Ann came and took Charisse Orleans Williams; the child was filthy, severely malnourished and dehydrated. Someone told Deechard, but if it even registered with the woman, she didn't let it show.

"Yeah, found a few bags of meth, couple of syringes," Dan told their shift supervisor. "But the main man, Dajonny? One gone pecan."

"CPS says that baby wasn't too much longer; good thing your informant told you what was going on," the man agreed.

"Yeah, but still ain't found where that heroin is coming from," Dan groused.

He and Jase and Philip knew which building, but they didn't know which unit. As soon as they did, they'd find the source, then they'd be in the meth and the heroin business. Before the end of the night, they'd also be in the prostitution business.

On the floor of Dan's garage, Dajonny and Bubba, his main man laid, both hog-tied. Dajonny tried to wiggle away; Bubba had loosed his bladder, soaking the floor underneath them.

Dajonny looked up when the door opened. He closed his eyes tightly and turned his head away when a very bright beam of light shone in his eyes.

"Wake up mother fucker," Philip sneered and kicked the man in his side.

"Fuck, man! Come on, Dog!" Dajonny coughed. "Fuck! I am awake!"

"Philip gave him another kick and then cut the zip ties that held his feet tighter and his feet to the his hands.

"Come on, bitch," Philip said and hoisted Dajonny to his feet.

"Philip left Dajonny's hands behind his back and hooked the zip tie to an electric hoist. Philip raised the hook until Dajonny was bent forward, standing on his tiptoes.

"Man, who the fuck are you?" Dajonny sobbed.

"Worst nightmare, bitch," Philip laughed as Dan and Jase came in. "We're the Men in blue."

"Aw no, no, mother fucker, this shit ain't happening," Dajonny sobbed.

"Ooh, nice fucking rings there," Jase said. "Them real? Your brother Ladarius? Had him three big ass rings but only one of them was real; them real?"

"No, dog, they ain't real," Dajonny said, hoping to at least keep his rings.

"No, no, those look real," Jase said and pulled out a sharp knife. "Got a guy can tell me if they worth anything."

Dajonny did not reveal much information but his friend and right hand man did reveal which unit he believed held the heroin business. Dan rewarded Bubba by making his death a quick, less painful one.

Both Bubba and Dajonny's cars were towed in, after Dan had stripped both of anything of immediate value.

"Hi girls," Jase said as he stepped through the shards of Unit 28's door.

Only one girl balked at working for them and a few well aimed kicks stilled her objections. The others fell right in line, especially when Jase showed them that he had much better drugs and also could provide slightly better protection from police harassment than Dajonny could.