All Comments on 'Men in the Mountains Ch. 09'

by gayxxxstories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

I too felt Preston's sadness reading this entire chapter, it was such a loss that needn't have happened. Two people that had such a strong connection and they let it slip by without saying anything. It made me want to scream. Then a piece of tree bark with 10 little numbers on them is found and suddenly that sadness I felt is gone. So, are you leaving what happens next to the reader's imagination? Is that the end of this ***** story? Or will we see Cooper and Preston reunited?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this whole story. I’m a hiker and could relate. I hope you will add another chapter but I feel like they will get together for a longer relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a great story, thank you so much. It is a lovely ending that promises so much happiness for the two of them. But I still hope that you can tell us how they meet again, maybe hike again.

Exluke1Exluke112 months ago

I can’t blame Cooper for not starting the conversation with Preston the last day. He’s been hot and cold enough that he needs to initiate now but let’s hope Preston finally gets the clue that Cooper is miserable too. I can’t believe he didn’t even ask Cooper for any contact info… that must have crushed him in addition to not wanting to fool around in any way on their last morning together, no comments about his hot butt as he bent over in their tent, and Preston didn’t even attempt to deepen his quick goodbye kiss. Luckily they live in the same town. Cooper deserves some roses and a nice dinner date!

dnsontndnsontn12 months ago

Bros being bros. Preston, Cooper, Jared. What seemed like a seismic shift in Preston is definitely delivering aftershocks. Call that number! Really great storytelling, Author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous