Men in the Mountains Ch. 08

Story Info
The boys take advantage of a unique opportunity.
1.7k words
4.73
6.4k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there for a long time, my eyes closed as I relaxed against Cooper's solid torso. He had his arm behind my back, and I sighed happily as he started massaging my sore shoulder. He expertly squeezed my tight deltoids, then moved on to my traps before moving upward and applying just the right about of pressure to the back and sides of my neck. I realized I was groaning slightly, and heard him let out a deep sigh in my ear, his hot breath caressing my neck. Chills ran down my back, but I didn't move.

"Where did you learn to massage like this?" I asked in wonder.

"My dad used to be a professional masseuse. I don't know half as much as he does, but he taught be a few things. I don't get to practice very often though, so what I do know how to do is kind of rusty."

"Well it's by far the best massage I've ever had, and you're only using one hand."

Cooper's hand began to range lower and lower on my back, methodically massaging each muscle it moved across. His other hand was rested gently on my thigh, the bouquet I had given him still gripped between his fingers. I became simultaneously aware of how high that hand was on my leg, and just how low on my back his other hand was. I involuntarily arched my back, unconsciously trying to move my ass closer to his exploring fingers.

He suddenly became completely still. At first, I didn't respond, but after a couple minutes, I began to wonder if he might have dozed off. I opened my eyes and looked over at him. He was looking right back at me, wide awake.

I smiled, then asked curiously, "What are you thinking about? You look like you're having some pretty deep thoughts."

He gave me a funny look, then said, "No deep thoughts here."

After a pause, he continued, "You're going to make fun of me if I tell you what I'm thinking about."

"I'll only make fun of you if you're thinking something stupid." I winked to let him know I was joking.

Cooper hesitated for a long time, then muttered, "Fuck it." Seeming to make up his mind, he looked me in the eye and asked, "How hot would it be to fuck up here?"

I immediately felt my dick start to swell.

I must not have responded quickly enough, because Cooper sounded embarrassed when he spoke again. "I didn't want to ruin the moment, but it's not often you get a chance like this."

A bout of anxiety mixed with my excitement. "Dude, we can see so far from here. You know we'd be visible for miles."

"That's true, but that's half the fun." I could tell from the way he was looking at me that Cooper could sense my growing excitement about the idea.

I was still unsure. I turned and looked out towards the horizon.

When I didn't respond, he continued. "We've been out here for days and haven't seen a single other person. Chances are that there's nobody even remotely close to us."

"That's true..."

"Here, I'll prove that it's not a big deal."


Cooper stood and rapidly stripped, tossing his clothes on the ground in front of me. He dropped his underwear last, carefully replacing his boots before standing in front of me, arms spread wide. As I watched, his cock stiffened until it was fully erect, painted gold by the bright sun.

"Ok... but we've got to keep a lookout. And I'm keeping my clothes handy just in case."

"Don't worry, we'd hear people coming from the base of the peak with the way those rocks moved around while we were climbing up."

I almost protested that the base of the peak wasn't all that far away, but my throbbing manhood was too much to ignore, so I just nodded in agreement.

Preston pulled me to my feet with one hand, and helped me undress. I carefully folded my clothes on the ground, stacking them neatly so that I could put them on easily, even in a hurry. My heart was thundering in my ears, but Cooper's slow, measured movements were calming.

When I was standing in just my underwear, I hesitated, suddenly not sure that I was really willing to do something this public. I looked at Cooper, who was watching me intently, then down at his cock. Something about the way the wind was moving through his public hair made up my mind. I grabbed the waistband of my underwear and yanked it down. My dick slapped my stomach as it was released, and Cooper flashed me his perfect teeth.

I could feel my balls knock against my thighs as I stepped out of my boxers, and then I was completely naked, facing Cooper, on the highest mountain in the region. For a moment, we just stared at each other. Then Cooper reached out and gently fondled my exposed package. As his fingers jostled my balls, then lightly grasped my dick, waves of chills coursed across my bare skin. My head jerked back, and I moaned quietly, pleasure overwhelming every other sensation.

Cooper's eyes were on my face as his big hand massaged my balls and cock. He knew exactly what would be most enjoyable for me. He pressed his thumb against the underside of my dick, then moved it around its head in a circular motion, all while applying the slightest pressure to my swollen balls. Every so often, a finger or two would reach further between my legs to rub my taint.

I reached out and grasped his cock, marveling at how thick and hard it was. It felt like it was swollen enough to burst. Every vein and ligament stood out in sharp relief against his taut skin. He grunted loudly, then redoubled his efforts on my own cock.

It wasn't long before he pushed my hand away and turned me around. He guided me by the hips onto my hands and knees on a nearby boulder. He caressed my back and inner thighs with a gentle hand, then grabbed me firmly by the hips and got on his knees. I was acutely aware of the fact that he was holding the flowers I had given him against my skin with one hand as his tongue invaded my waiting hole.

I was groaning loudly now--I couldn't help myself. Having Cooper's face buried in my ass felt even better than I remembered. But the longer he worked at my twitching hole, the more desperate for his dick I became.

I was actually surprised by the words when I said them. "Please fuck me. I want you inside me again."

I could see his grin as I looked back at him over my shoulder. "All you had to do was ask, bro."

He stood and mounted me, moving at a speed that wasn't slow, but wasn't so fast that the pain overwhelmed me. The sensation of his raw cock sliding into my ass, lubed with nothing but spit, was heavenly. I stared, unseeing, into the distance as Cooper picked up speed. I could faintly hear him comment on how warm my hole was as his cock slid almost completely out of me, then slammed forcefully back in.

We were both groaning loudly, but echoes only faintly returned the sounds to us. The wind swept around our sunlit bodies as we moved in rhythm. Cooper reached up and grasped my hair, holding my head back as he fucked me with increasingly animalistic energy.

"Deeper... harder," I panted, reaching back and grabbing Cooper's firm ass with one hand, desperately pulling him into me with each thrust.

Cooper only grunted in response, but each thrust created an audible slapping sound now, and it was all I could do to stay upright on my hands and knees. I was slowly being pushed further and further onto the rock where I was perched. I could actually feel Cooper's dick moving deep in the pit of my stomach.

"Fill me up. Give it to me!" I gasped. Suddenly nothing else mattered. I just wanted Cooper's load inside me.

"Fuck yeah, I'm getting close." Cooper slapped my ass, hard. Then he released my hips and grabbed both of my shoulders, the flowers scattering across the rock beneath me as he repositioned his hands. He pulled me tight against his hips, then fucked me harder than he ever had before.

Cooper's growls became a roar. "Take that load!"

My insides suddenly became noticeably warmer, and I smiled happily. Cooper gradually slowed, then stopped. I looked down and realized I had cum without meaning to. The boulder beneath me--and the flowers that dotted its surface--were streaked with thick, viscous fluid.

Cooper pulled me up and into a tight embrace, holding me from behind. His dick still twitched haphazardly inside me. He was kissing my neck and shoulders when I spotted movement far in the distance. A minuscule line of people moved along the trail, still miles away.

I pointed them out, and we hurriedly moved to dress. I was embarrassed, but I was also excited at the thought that we might have been seen. I finished dressing before Cooper did, so I watched him as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and glanced around to be sure he wasn't missing anything. His eyes fell on the cum- and flower-strewn rock, and he carefully selected a clean flower. It was a small cluster of bluebells, and was surprisingly undamaged. He carefully placed it beneath a strap running across his pack, where it wouldn't be in danger of falling off.

He seemed to notice me watching then. "Should be we take off before they catch up with us?"

I nodded. "We should be going anyway. We spent longer up here than we should have."

Cooper winked at me, grinning. "It was worth it though."

I agreed, and we started down the mountain. We made good time, and the going was easy because it was almost entirely downhill. The afternoon and evening were uneventful, and before I knew it, we were falling asleep, limbs intertwined beneath a clear, star-filled sky.

As I lay there, the same dread I had been fighting all day began to push at the edges of my mind. I no longer felt so satisfied with the way the day had gone. In spite of it all, I began to drift off to sleep. As I did, I was fully aware that I was still carrying Cooper's load. That made me smile, and the last thing I remembered was the sound of Cooper's steady breathing next to me.