Men in the Mountains Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ass opened readily to accept my finger, and I quickly added another, and then one more. He was still going to town on my cock when I pulled him up by the hair, kissed him, then turned him around by the waist and started eating his ass. I reached around and stroked his huge cock as I worked his hole over with my tongue. His almost frantic moaning made it clear that he was enjoying it. He reached back and pulled my head into his ass, telling me how much he wanted me to fuck him.

I didn't resist as he repositioned himself and settled onto my dick, facing away from me. His hole felt incredible, but I found myself staring over his shoulder and through the windshield of the car, looking at nothing in particular. I called myself back to the moment as he looked over his shoulder to kiss me. I tried to stay in the moment as he bounced on my cock, but I barely heard him as he raved about how big and hard it was, and how good it felt.

"How does my hole feel?" He asked.

It took me a moment to respond. "Incredible, man. You really know what you're doing!"

He smiled, pleased with the compliment, then looked out the windows at the rapidly darkening parking lot.

"Would you stand outside the car and fuck me on the seat? It's almost dark out there, and the other cars are gone."

I hesitated, but agreed anyway. I wasn't sure why I was doing it as I climbed out the door, my pants around my ankles. I shook my head, wondering if I was doing this because I wanted to, or if I was just doing it for this man I barely knew. It didn't matter, I decided. I was committed now.

I stood facing the interior of the car, with the door open to my right, and pulled my new friend, who was lying on his back, to the edge of the seat. I put his legs on my shoulders, then thrust inside him, so hard and fast that he cried out. Then I fucked him, each thrust sending my dangling balls slapping against his plump ass.

I didn't last long after that. He wanted to swallow my load, so I warned him when I was getting close and he hurriedly turned around and deep-throated my cock as I shot ropes of cum. I noticed that he sprayed his own load all over the seat as he swallowed, and felt vaguely relieved that I wasn't going to have to help him get off.

After that, I was suddenly very aware of my nude state, so I dressed hurriedly.

"My name's Braden, by the way," I heard him say as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Preston," I replied shortly.

I could see that Braden was gearing up to start a conversation, so I quickly thanked him for the good time, telling him that I thought he was a really attractive guy.

"Maybe I'll see you here again?" Braden asked, seeming to understand that I didn't want to stick around much longer.

"Maybe. I'm not sure at this point, but if you see me here again, come say hello."

I hurried back to my car, and once I was safe inside it, suddenly felt like crying. I resisted the impulse, turned my music up loud enough that it was difficult to think, and drove home.

...

Saturday was long and lazy, and I was in my apartment the entire day. By the time Sunday rolled around, I decided I needed to change something. I cleaned my apartment, and went grocery shopping. When I got home, I noticed my pack still sitting in my back seat. Once again, I sat and stared at it for a long time. Eventually, I sighed heavily and swung it onto my shoulder. It seemed to grow heavier with every step as I carried it inside.

As I unpacked it, throwing dirty clothes in the laundry hamper, my eyes suddenly welled up with tears. With blurry vision, I continued pulling items from the pack, until I felt something unfamiliar. It appeared to be a strip of tree bark. Furrowing my brow, and blinking rapidly, I examined it more closely. It was about six inches long and two inches wide, and it was evident from it's dry, dusty texture that it had come from a long-since-dead tree. I had no idea how it had ended up in my pack. I was about to toss it in the trash when I noticed a pattern on the smooth side of the bark - the side that would have been touching the tree.

A neat line of numbers had been carved into the bit of wood, 10 in all.

12