Menace Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never had sex, if you are asking about that."

We were still staring at one another, our lips only inches apart. I was now tenting up my pants as I felt blood filling my cock and my stomach shivering. "Why?"

I slipped his jersey down his shoulders, watching his skintight short-sleeved shirt rise with his breath.

"Because I haven't found a person worth it and never cared to find my value in it without it."

I grazed my lips on his playfully. "We are a deep thinker. I like that." I pulled on his shirt, and he stepped back slowly.

.

Mark walked around me and sat on the couch.

"Show me, then." He repeated with a smile.

I smirked. Fine... This was very unusual for me but nonetheless hot! I came over, standing above him. "Open them."

Mark looked into my eyes, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled down the zipper.

"Take them off."

He raised his brow slightly but complied. I stood there naked. I took off my socks and towered over him, my cock pointing at him. Mark checked out my body with a slight smile.

.

"Wanna taste it, boy?"

"Where do you have a lube?" he asked nonchalantly.

I was stunned! What is going on? Is he seriously a virgin? I wasn't expecting this at all, so I just pointed to the drawer near the couch.

Mark could reach there from where he sat and smirked as he opened it. "You had it ready?"

"I like my boy's comfortable."

"How considerate of you." he poured some on my dick. "Stroke it, Wesley."

"You want me to jerk off in front of you?"

"I want you to cum on my face."

A jolt of electricity ran down my stomach, and my balls sent a shiver all over my body. My cock twitched, and I could feel precum forming in my slit. Who the heck is this guy?

"Do you?"

He nodded.

"Then lick it."

Mark looked at it as if considering it.

"Put it in your mouth," I demanded.

"No," he smiled and spread the lube around my cock. "Stroke it, tough guy."

What the fuck is going on? I did. This was too hot to refuse.

.

Then Mark, with the hand that had lube on, reached behind and found my butt, sneaking between my glutes to my crack.

"What do you think you are doing, boy?"

"I heard men have a special place here. I want to see it." He gently probed my sphincter as if asking it to let him in. With my hand jerking my cock and those eyes watching me, it felt really arousing.

"Take off your clothes, Mark. I will show you."

"No." I felt my butt giving way to his finger, and he pushed in one finger while watching me intently.

I hissed slightly, letting him do that for some reason, unable to stop looking at him. "You ever did this, boy?"

"No. But I wanted to try it. And you seemed eager to show it to me... Here."

"Fuck..." I tilted my head back as his finger rubbed my prostate. "Yes, there."

.

Mark pulled out and squeezed more lube into his hand. I stood there dumbfounded between his spread legs. He leisurely sat on my couch, and I just watched him do that, knowing full well what he intended to do.

"Don't stop, Wesley." His gaze returned to my eyes.

"You are a little pervert, Mark, are you?"

Mark smirked. "Look who is talking." And pushed two fingers in, making me arch.

"Fuck... gently!"

"Why? You seem to enjoy it." He kept playing with that spot.

I hissed, feeling turned on to the max yet embarrassed like never. "It's been a while."

"Interesting, yet you look so hot like this."

"Do you think I'm hot?" I smiled.

"I think you are interesting. What I meant is that you are aroused. What happens if I do this?"

He pulled out and came back harder, circling the whole prostate with his fingers.

"Fuuuck! More!" I stepped closer and grabbed the backrest with my right hand.

Mark raised an eyebrow but complied, increasing the speed and pressure as he was slowly making me crazy.

"And what about this?" He pulled out, came back in, circled my prostate, and went out before pushing in again, essentially fingering me.

"Fuck!" My hand sped up, fisting my cock. I watched his amused cocky eyes and grabbed him by the chin.

"You want me to shoot on your face?"

"Yes."

"Fuck!" I raised my foot on the couch next to him and jerked furiously while watching him and feeling his fingers dive into me. I raised my head and moaned as I felt my balls breaking loose, and shot after shot landed on his face. I watched him in awe and thought how fucking hot that looked as I was shaking in the afterglow of climax.

.

Mark let me calm down a bit before he smiled. "Now lick it off."

I grinned. "What did you say, my little pervert?"

"Lick it off me."

I smirked. "No."

Mark pressed on my button, bending his fingers in like a hook, and pulled me down to sit on his legs like this. I hissed in pain and shock as I straddled his hips.

"What the fuck?!"

Mark just stared at me with such an intense look that I felt myself getting hard again.

I smirked, and with the flat of my tongue, I scooped most of my load. Then I grabbed the sides of his face and dove into his mouth, feeding him that. He let me kiss him, and then I repeated it again until his face was clean-ish.

.

"Stand up, Wesley."

I still held his face in my hands. "I like it here. This way, I will be ready for a rematch soon."

"My hand is getting numb, Wesley."

I chuckled and decided to grant him mercy and stand up. "Well, this was something..."

Mark smiled as he stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

.

I stepped behind him, kissing his neck.

"I need to get going."

"Why? I can show you much more, boy."

Mark smiled at me in the mirror. "I believe, but I told you. I don't work that way."

"And how do you work? Do you have some special fetish for fingering guys?"

He chuckled. "No, I was really just thinking about trying that one day. A friend of mine loves being covered with cum and having it licked off him."

"I definitely approve." I kissed his nape and rubbed his back and that firm butt. "Want to see it from the other perspective now?"

Mark grinned and went away.

.

He grabbed his jersey and put it on, zipping it up.

"Wait, are you seriously leaving?"

"Sure... would you have me stay here if you fucked me?"

"I mean... maybe."

Mark raised his eyebrow doubtfully. "Yeah... Sure you would."

He went to the hall and put his shoes on.

"What's your deal, really?"

"I'm demisexual. I don't get aroused by people to whom I am not emotionally attached. And since I could see that you only wanted to have fun, I thought you would be the perfect candidate to indulge my curiosity."

I watched him speechless.

He opened the door and took his bike. Leaving.

"I think you should be all sorted." Mark pointed to the computer. "Bye, Wesley, it was as you said. Interesting." He smirked and left.

.

I stood naked with a hard dick in front of the closed door, totally stunned.

"What the absolute fuck was that?!"

.

.

12