Menace Ch. 03

Story Info
Demisexual? Fine! You will love me by the time I'm done!
3.4k words
4.77
1.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
235 Followers

Menace

Chapter 3 - Lunch break and hot soup

Thu, May 26th, 2022:

"Hi, Wes. Mark is not there."

"What? Where is he?"

"He's taking a day off."

"Really? He didn't tell me."

"Well... he called in this morning."

Seriously?! "Right... Thanks."

.

Is he ditching me? That's seriously childish. I was the one with fingers up my ass. What's he on about? I picked up my phone and called him.

"Are you avoiding me?" I said instead of a greeting.

"Look at Mister Self-centered. But, no, Wesley, trust me, my life is not evolving around you only."

"Yeah, right. I played this card too many times to know."

"What card? Fingering someone's ass and then not coming to work?"

"No, just ditching them."

"How charming of you, Wesley. You are every guy's dream come true."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Wait. Are you now seriously upset with me, Wesley?"

"I wanted to have lunch with you."

"How sweet. Well, take someone else today."

"Why are you not at work?"

"I am ditching you cos I already made you cum on my face and didn't want you to get your hopes up," he sounded amused.

"Jerk."

"How does it feel?"

"Just shut up. Are you going to now just stop coming to work so you don't have to see me?"

He now sounded really entertained. "How long are you usually ditching the poor guy so he will get a hint?"

"Depends on the guy," I growled and went from the elevator straight into one call room.

"If you were to fuck me yesterday, how long would it take?"

"I would take you to lunch today."

"What a load of crap!" I could hear a glee in his voice. I hated this. "Seriously, please tell me."

"Just shut up."

"I will make you cum again if you tell me the truth."

I stopped pacing around the small room. "What?"

"I don't think you could have missed what I just said."

"How can you make me cum if you are not at work? Can I come to yours?"

"I will use your hand for it."

"So you will just make me jerk off again, virgin?"

"Take it or leave it, but I am curious."

"About what?"

"About how you would sound doing it and for how long would you be avoiding me if I let you fuck me yesterday?"

"Dude! I seriously don't believe you are fucking virgin!"

"Are you hard now, Wesley?" his voice got gruff. Damn! I started to be.

I chose silence.

He waited.

.

And we now waited longer.

"Wesley, if you are silent too long, the mood will be gone by the time you decide."

I looked down. "A little."

"How nice. Where are you?"

"Call room on 9th. Care to come and join me?"

"Maybe another time."

My cock jerked as the blood flew lower. "Will you?"

"So, how long is the honest answer, Wesley?"

"It would depend on many things. After yesterday, I would definitely take you to lunch again."

"How nice. So how many times would you fuck me if I let you?"

"I don't know, dude. Few times..."

"Oh, a whole few! How generous. How many of those few would be so it won't be that awkward because we are working in the same building?"

"I don't know, Mark. What do you want me to say?"

"That you are a dick, and you would toss me aside after the first time if I were not the one taking charge and making you my bitch."

"Fine, maybe."

"Good, now just let me hear you say that, and you can start jerking that cock."

"I don't need your permission to cum, asshole."

"No, you don't, but you want it. Don't you?"

Damn it ... I really did now. This was making me hot as hell! I stayed silent again.

.

"Oh, Wesley, that silent treatment is boring by now. I think I will just hang up. Bye."

"Wait," I said in a low, slow tone as if whispering a prayer. Damn it! What is this? My dick was really hard now from all this.

"What do you think I am waiting for?"

I had no idea... "Sir?"

Mark burst out laughing on the other end. I felt really humiliated now. Wasn't he waiting for that?

"Wesley, I was never more sorry that I don't have my calls recorded."

"Yeah, real fucking hilarious."

"I was originally waiting for you to say that you are an asshole and you would ditch me after the first time if I were not the one taking charge and making you my bitch. But I will give you special extra worthless points for that Sir part."

"Seriously? Why should I? So that you can hear me jerk off at work?"

"Simply because if you didn't want that, you would have hung up long ago or didn't tell me to stop when I was about to."

"Asshole."

"Yes, please continue. Even I would like you to start with, I AM an asshole, though."

I groaned in frustration. I looked down and had to adjust my cock upwards so it was not making an obvious tent now. Fuck! Why is that asshole so hot now? I should be the one making him flush, horny, and flustered!!

.

"Okay, one more silent treatment, and I am hanging up, Wesley."

"I am thinking, dickhead. I have never done something like this!"

"What? Jerking off?" He was now so elated it was annoying.

"Asshole!"

"So?"

"Okay, fine. I am an asshole, and I would throw you out after I would fuck you, and then I would probably stop coming to the IT for a while. But that would be only if you were really awkward and bad at it."

"I never had sex, Wesley. How good do you think it could have been with no experience whatsoever?"

"Fucking asshole, you are not acting like some shy virgin!"

"No, but what if I had?"

"Then I would probably use you and toss you away, and if you came after me, I would be just polite but dick nonetheless."

"Thank you, Wesley. How was it hearing yourself saying that?"

"Relieving, but I feel a bit bad knowing that it's true."

"How sweet that you could even feel bad about it, but I am sure you would get over it, would you?"

"Yeah, we are adults. You would make your own decision."

"Sure."

.

Was he now giving me the silent treatment?

"Mark?"

"I am thinking, dickhead. I have never done something like this." Mark said in an amused tone.

"You don't sound like that one bit."

"My poor player, what? Am I not fitting into your stereotypical black-and-white world?"

"I don't see the word in black and white."

"Let's cut the crap, Wesley. Take out that cock and sit on that chair facing the wall," he suddenly changed his tone, and I tilted my head back in exhale, feeling my cock twitch.

"Here?"

"Yes, and now."

"Fuck!"

.

"Is that cock leaking?"

"Yeah."

"Scoop some, and let me hear you lick it."

"For fucks' sake, you little perv."

"I hear bitching, not licking, Wesley."

I did as he told me, trying not to think about that small part of the door with tinted glass. I was pretty sure no one should see me now. But I was still feeling weird doing that here.

.

"Good, now spit in your hand and stroke only the head; do not go lower than the head."

I did and felt myself breathing heavily after a few minutes of doing that.

"Now spit again. This time, you can stroke only the rest."

I groaned but complied.

"Now, a single slow stroke down. Slow!"

"Man, I am in the call room. I have no time for an hour-long jerk-off session." I whispered into my phone, annoyed and flustered. I wanted to rub off one and go eat quickly!

"Then stop bitching and work that cock."

"Fuck!"

"Slow. Down..."

.

That little perv made me fist my cock right in that small call room with my co-workers walking around me. I hated just how much I loved it. The worst part I couldn't get over, as I was returning to my desk, was that he made me eat it and then mocked me, that he hoped I enjoyed my lunch! I really did spend my whole lunch break having him dictate the strokes of my hand on my cock, and then I fucking ate it out of my hand!! How fucking insane am I?

.

"Hi, how was your lunch?"

"Shut up, Jim."

"What's up your ass, man?"

"Nothing." At that moment, I thought and shuttered at the realization that it really did cross my mind. At the moment?! What the fuck? I need to break that little perverted guy! I want him to crawl under me and beg me for my cock! I was furious! But deep down, I knew I loved it, and I hated myself for that so fucking much!

.

I sat behind my desk and opened the search engine. Demisexual. I wrote in the search bar and dove into reading. So that fucker needs to fall in love with me? Fine! You will fucking love me by the time I am done with you!

.

...

Fri, May 27th, 2022:

The next day I came again to the IT.

"Hi, Wes. Mark is not here."

"Why?"

"He is still on sick leave. He got soaked on the way home and caught a cold. I thought I told you that yesterday."

"No, you just said he's not here."

"Yeah, he didn't have the chance since you stormed out and took your phone out. So we thought you were calling him."

"I did."

"So why he didn't tell you himself?"

Cos he made me eat my load at work in a fucking call room instead! "No idea."

I turned. "Thanks, guys," I said, pulling out my phone as I left.

.

"Why haven't you told me you are at home sick?"

"Why? Would you bring me a hot soup and tuck me into bed?"

I will fuck you into that bed once! "Yes, I am a very good caretaker."

"How cute and sweet, Wesley. No need. I am not dying, thank you."

"Come on, just let me help."

"You just want to find out where I live."

"Yes. But think about it. It's my fault that you got soaked riding your bike from my place."

"Good try, Wesley. But I wouldn't want you to get sick as well."

"Please, I take great care of my immune system. I will be fine!"

"I am not telling you my address, Wesley."

"Suit yourself." I hung up, a plan already brewing in my head.

.

I went back to the IT.

"Ryan, bro, I spoke with Mark, he's got a fever, and I told him to go to sleep."

"Oh,"

"Yeah, but he wanted some groceries and told me the address, but I was dumb and told him I don't need to write it down and that I will remember it."

"And you forgot the second you hung up, did you?" Simon smirked.

"Yes." I gave him my best, trustworthy, apologetic smile.

"Then just call him back," Simon said.

"I don't want to wake him up. Come on. We've been going to lunches for months now. You know I am not going to his house to rob him." I smirked.

"Sure. But I don't know his address." Simon said.

"I do. I drove him a few times when it was raining. I will write it for you so you won't forget the moment you will walk out the door."

"Yeah, hilarious, Ryan." I scoffed and smiled. "Thanks." I took that piece of paper and managed to suppress my victory laugh.

.

We made some more small talk, and soon I returned to my desk, looking up some restaurant menus on the way to his house. He wanted a hot soup and to be tucked in bed. So let's get him exactly that.

.

I called a restaurant and called to place an order for four o'clock. I finished early and picked it up after I got some groceries. Since I know how much that guy cares about the environment, I went to Whole Foods and spent more than I would on a second-date dinner. Let's put knowledge about him, thanks to those lunches, to good use!

.

.

I took everything out and walked to his house. I just hoped he didn't still live with his parents. It was a small traditional family house. But this one had, of course, solar panels on the roof like I would expect anything less.

.

I rang the bell and waited. Mark opened, wearing a mask and annoyed, dumbfounded frown. I was ready for that. I pulled his mask down and kissed him before I muscled my way around him.

"Hi, sweetie, special delivery."

He turned after me, watching me step into his hall and look around.

"That was seriously dumb, Wesley."

"What? I brought you hot soup and groceries, so where is the bed?"

"I meant the kissing, you dumbass. There is a reason why I am not at work, and I am wearing it when answering the door."

"Right, that was the reason why I kissed you. Now you can toss it. I had visitors when I was sick, and I wanted to throw them out so that I could finally remove that thing off my face and breathe! Now you can just take it off. You already infected me." I winked at him, but he didn't seem amused one bit.

"Are you seriously that dumb?"

I grinned. "Yes. Now, where is the kitchen?"

"Get out, Wesley."

"Do you know how much effort it took me to find out where you live, order the soup and buy groceries so I can cook for you? Come on, be a good patient and say Thank you, the kitchen is that way."

"How did you find out where I live?"

"Sweetie, the soup is getting cold. Where is that bed?"

"Why?"

"Cos you going to eat it."

"I don't eat in my bed."

"Everyone eats in their bed when they are sick."

"No, they don't."

"Yes, they should. Now. Kitchen?"

.

He gave a long, hard look... "For goodness sake, there." He threw his hand in one direction.

I grinned. "Thank you, sweetie."

"Stop calling me that."

I smirked. "Why?"I moved towards his kitchen when I heard him.

"Shoes off now."

I turned to him. "Really?"

He nodded sternly, hands on his hips. "Now."

I stepped on the back of one with the other and removed them like that since my hands were full. "Fine, here. Happy? Socks too, sweetie?"

Mark stood there looking at me like he didn't believe this was actually happening.

"Cute, sweetie, cute is the word you are looking for. And also a thank you." I winked at him and strolled into his kitchen.

.

Mark soon followed and stood there. His arms crossed over his chest. Frowning. I put the groceries down, washed my hands, and found two bowls that I used for serving the soups.

I put them on the counter and looked at Mark with my most charming smile. He kept staring, still in that mask. How cute. I came over, pulled that mask down again, and dove into his mouth, kissing him, making out with his tongue. He looked absolutely stupefied when I let him go and grinned.

"Now take that thing off and come eat."

"Wesley, this is not cute or funny. What if I had COVID or something really grave?"

"Then you wouldn't be standing there and talking with me like that," I smirked.

"What if it had a longer incubation period?"

"In that case, let me now exonerate you from any possible guilt if such an issue arises." I raised my hand theatrically and saw his nose scrunch, which he does when something amuses him.

"Ha, you scrunched. I won!" I pointed my index finger at him victoriously. "Now take it off and come eat."

Mark shook his head but complied, sitting opposite me.

"Still, I can tuck you in bed and bring this on a tray."

"No, thanks."

"Fine, but the deal was a hot soup and tucking in bed. So I am expecting to see your bed tonight."

Mark looked at me like I was an entertaining idiot. I don't mind. I kind of like that smirk of his.

"There was no such deal, Wesley."

"Sure there was. Do you have your calls recorded so we can check?" I grinned.

He looked at me intently with a devious smirk. "It's really good. How was your lunch, Wesley?"

I pierced him with a wide grin. "Shut up and eat your soup, sweetie."

.

We ate and talked about various things when he asked what are those groceries for. I told him I would cook him the best soup my mom used to make when I was sick. He got interested in that, and then we spent another hour and a half in his kitchen talking about our families while he drank tea I made him, and I cooked that soup I promised. It was actually lovely. Sure, it was part of my plan, but who says I can't enjoy it also?

.

At one point, Mark shook his head and looked into his cup. "You are going to be sick as well, Wesley."

"Good, you know my address. You can come to take care of me then."

"No way. It's not my fault that you came here and acted like an unresponsible fool."

I looked at him with a wide smile. "You will come."

"No, I won't. Just giving you a heads-up. I don't believe it is a good idea to share illnesses."

"You will."

"No, I won't."

"Fine." I smiled, put the heat on low, and came to him. "So, this will take about four to six hours to be done. What do you want to do in the meantime?"

He looked at me, shocked. "What?!"

"What?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Why do you think I want you to be here four more hours?"

"Four to six." I corrected with a smirk.

He looked at the clock. "No! It's already six."

"So it should be done by midnight."

"Who will eat it at midnight?"

"Don't worry. I will heat it for you tomorrow."

"What do you mean you will heat it for me tomorrow?"

"What could I mean? Look, sweetie, you are sick. Do you think I will leave you here all alone?"

.

"Wesley, this is amusing, but seriously what are you trying to achieve now?"

I put my arms across the table and then bent them at elbows, my palms supporting my chin as I smiled at him. "I want you to fall in love with me, so I can finally fuck you."

"You are joking!"

I smiled and stood up above him."No. You just got yourself a boyfriend, virgin. Deal with it." I kissed him before taking his empty cup from his slack hands. He stared at me in disbelief.

"Seriously?"

"Yes." I grinned, leaning on his counter.

"Then I want to break up."

"Okay, how about you give me a chance?"

"Why?"

"I like you. I told you already. I find you fucking interesting, and I love how pervy you are. I just want to see where that can go."

"So, you can fuck me and throw me away?"

"Yes, or who knows, maybe you will make me fall in love with you too." I grinned.

"What if I won't fall in love with you for a year or two?"

"Will we fuck by that time?"

"No."

I frowned. "I don't like that."

"Good."

.

"Look, Mark. You like me as well. You like being sexual in a way with me. How about we just see how that goes?"

"So you can ditch me the moment I will fall in love with you?"

"Look, no one knows how the relationships will end up once they start. Maybe we will break up within a month, maybe I will be the one to fall for you, but you won't, and you will break my heart. No one can be sure of anything at this point. But I like you. So sure, be your charming self-protecting perv, and let's see if I can crack that shell or at least enjoy myself in the meantime."

"Will we be exclusive?"

"Do you plan on fingering other people?"

Mark scrunched his nose. "No, but what about you?"

"I can try being faithful for some time."

"How reassuring..."

"So, what do you say, sweetie? Can I now tuck you in that bed?"

Mark facepalmed and started laughing.

.

.

>> Chapter 4 - Unexpected Guest 

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
235 Followers