Ménage à Noir Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful woman invites you to a circus.
1.4k words
3.95
138.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Accalia

You find yourself lying in a pile of brightly colored pillows, dazed, confused, and desperately trying to piece together the previous events of your day. The workday finished as usual, and you remembered thinking "thank god it's Friday" as you climbed into your car and drove off. The daily commute isn't too bad, and it gave you time to catch up on your favorite podcasts. The memories of the day continued to your front door and your hands fumbling with the keys, then it starts to get fuzzy. Did you open the door? You had been looking forward to the ice cream in your freezer all day. The pillows and cushions on your couch are distinctly unlike the ones you're currently resting on now; drab normal throw pillows versus the splendid patterns and vibrant hues of the cushions you lay on now. As the gears in your brain begin to turn, you look outward from your immediate surroundings to realize you're underneath a pergola situated in what seems to be the woods. A short distance away, a large circus tent with an array of dazzling lights creates a beacon in the night sky. The sounds of a circus march punctuate the still air.

"What the fuck?" you quietly say out loud, as you continue to scan the area. You live in the city, but as far as you can tell, you are miles deep into a thick, old-growth forest. A small dirt pathway leads from the pergola towards the circus tent and what appears to be a ticket booth. You get up from the cushions and hesitantly begin following the moonlit path. As you approach, you notice a beautiful woman, with warm gray, curly hair pulled back into a ponytail standing near the ticket booth. You stare wide-eyed as you realize what she's wearing: black lingerie, a purple bolero adorned with gold and white accents, and knee-high ballet boots. She turns towards you, "Oh, a newcomer! Welcome to Ménage à Noir, where we offer a variety of shows to fulfill your deepest desires" she says with a wink. You continue to stare, you heard the words, but... "where am I?" you ask.

"We're in a pocket dimension, so don't worry. When you return, you'll arrive exactly at the time you left, in front of the entrance you came through."

"... and who are you?"

"I'm Accalia, the ringleader, lion tamer, and ticket master. Pleased to meet you. What's your name?"

You give Accalia your name, but she notices that you still have a perplexed look on your face.

"This is a special place; I don't let just anyone come in. Only those who wish to explore their fantasies in a safe space. In fact, should you choose not to follow my rules, I'll send my husband Brontos after you." She points over towards the tent entrance where a large, imposing minotaur stands with his arms crossed. You briefly make eye contact with him before he turns his attention back out into the woods.

A lump forms in your throat and you try to swallow it down. "What are the rules?" you manage to ask.

"Everything is consensual. Your boundaries will be respected by my employees, and you will respect theirs. We do not tolerate intolerance, there will be no discrimination of any kind. Be safe, have fun, and take breaks. Oh, and pick a good safe word." Accalia smiles at you.

"So, this is some kind of fetish circus?" you ask incredulously.

"One could call it that," Accalia replies with a small chuckle.

This all seems too good to be true, like an elaborate lucid dream. You are certain you'll find yourself waking up on your couch any second now. You pinch yourself to test the theory and find that it still hurts.

"Oh dear, I can see you're a bit overwhelmed. It certainly is a lot to take in at first! It's not every day one falls into another dimension. Perhaps it would be wise for you to take a few deep breaths." Accalia says before demonstrating and gesturing for you to join in. "Breathe in, hold, breathe out. Again, breathe in, hold, breathe out. How's that now?"

"Um, better. I think I understand." The overwhelming feeling inside you has slowly begun to turn into a burgeoning excitement.

"Good but do keep in mind that you are welcome to leave at any time by returning to the pergola, laying down, and closing your eyes. If you'd like to stay, then we can discuss the entry fee."

You take another moment to breathe and consider your options. Stay or leave?

"Well, how much does a ticket cost, then?"

A mischievous grin grows on Accalia's face and her golden eyes light up as she says, "ooh my favorite part, I'm glad you asked." She quickly lifts herself up onto the ticket booth with her legs positioned wide apart as she tilts her hips back. "Entrance is free to anyone who can make me cum," she says while slowly pulling her thong to the side to expose herself.

You look Accalia in the eyes and see that she is serious. Your eyes begin to wander down, exploring her body. She has an average build with large breasts, a soft stomach and inviting thighs. You take a step forward.

"Go ahead," Accalia coos, encouraging you to touch her body. You decide to start somewhere safe by gently grabbing her knee. She doesn't flinch and instead lightly presses her knee into your palm. Your heart begins to beat faster as you caress her thigh, feeling the softness of her skin and radiating warmth. Filled with determination, you slowly move your hand to replace her hand holding the thong aside. You kneel on a very conveniently placed stool and bring your face close enough to breathe in Accalia's intoxicating scent. You begin with a few light kisses on her inner thigh as you move inward, leaving your lips to brush against her skin in between each kiss. With another deep breath filled with a musky aroma, you start licking slowly from the bottom, slightly parting the lips, and ending by flicking her clit with your tongue. You feel her body shiver as you lick again, this time pushing her lips further apart. You continue in a light teasing manner, building tension, waiting until the moment Accalia begins to move her hips along with your tongue.

When you can finally feel Accalia's desire reach a breaking point as her gentle sighs change to breathier moans, you stick your tongue into her opening, relishing the full taste of her juices. Your tongue swirls inside her and she moves a hand to grasp her own breast. With your tongue flattened you push and move upward to her clit and begin sucking. You take your free hand and slowly insert one finger inside Accalia, and then two. Accalia's sounds of pleasure motivate you to keep going and you move your fingers to stimulate her g-spot. With your fingers left inside, you take a teasing break to kiss her clit and lightly twirl it with your tongue.

"Aahh, nnnh, fuck, keep going," Accalia begs as she begins to rock her pelvis into your fingers. You continue to follow the clues her body gives and pick up speed thrusting your fingers in and out. You can feel yourself getting aroused by the increasing intensity of Accalia's vocalizations. Her entire body tenses up as she lets out a final moan with an ethereal quality almost like a wolf's howl.

She pants exhausted as her body relaxes and she gently grabs your hair and pulls to indicate that you can stop and stand up. "Mmm, thank you, that was good," Accalia says after she takes a moment to catch her breath. "I think you'll fit right in... are you ready to go inside?"

"Yes, please," you say, hoping there will be an opportunity to douse the heat that's welled up inside of you.

Accalia takes your hand leading you towards the entrance and right past Brontos. That's when you remember he had been standing nearby the entire time.

"Oh shit! Your husband? Wait, what!?"

"Oh, don't worry about him, we're polyamorous. If you're interested, he might join us as well," Accalia teases.

The two of you continue through the entrance of the tent as you consider Accalia, Brontos, and this strange new situation you've found yourself in. What else could happen?