My Sister's Wedding Day

Story Info
Brother helps his sister to relax on her wedding day.
1.9k words
4.43
275.5k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,085 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

My sister and I had been into oral sex for years before her wedding day. We reasoned that what we were doing was okay as long as we didn't fuck. It was twisted logic, but it works for us. Besides, I liked sucking my sister's juicy pussy, and she gives a Class A blowjob.

The funny thing is that her excuse for letting me eat her pussy was that she insisted it relaxed her. So we usually did it before a big test or a job interview, any situation that made her tense or uptight. Well, on her wedding day, she was as tense as I've ever seen her. Still, I didn't dream that she would want our special tranquilizer less than two hours before walking down the aisle!

Circumstances worked in our favor. Dad and Mom had to pick up Grandma. That left me responsible for getting the bride to the church on time.

So, there I was, dressed in an uncomfortable tuxedo, sitting in the living room and thumbing through National Geographic while I waited for my sister to finish dressing in her bedroom.

She called down to me from upstairs and asked me to come to her bedroom. I found her in her lingerie and sitting on the divan, wringing her hands nervously.

"You look great," I offered as I entered the room.

"That's normal," I assured her as I took her hand comfortingly. "Relax, it will be over before you know it."

"I'm going to miss you," she whispered.

She was on the verge of tears. I sat on the sofa beside her and kissed her cheek. However, before my lips made contact, she turned to face me, and our lips brushed. She shivered and touched my face with her hand.

"How would you like to help calm me down?" She purred, a familiar gleam in her eye.

"Seriously," I asked, surprised, "on your wedding day?"

"It may be our last chance," she added; besides, I need it, Alex!" Her other hand clutched my cock.

My dick was soft, but it didn't stay that way for long. Judy has a way of stroking it that drives me right up the wall. I guess that's because anytime she sees me with a hard-on, she likes to suck it.

"I could help calm this down, too," she breathed as her hand massaged my swelling cock.

The thought of sucking my sister's pussy with her in a wedding gown turned me on, and I'm sure she knew it. Judy stood and pulled me to my feet before I could develop a good reason for not doing it.

"Take off my panties," she whispered.

I knelt and ran my hands under her floor-length dress. I couldn't see a thing, but I could feel her legs tremble as I reached the moist, hot crotch of her panties. The lips of her cunt quivered beneath the fabric as my fingers moved upward until I touched her clit.

"Are you feeling any better?" I teased as I rubbed her swollen clit with my fingers.

"I'm getting there," she panted. "Please don't stop."

Playing with my sister's pussy was great, but I wanted more. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to lick her bare pussy until she creamed. So, I decided that was what I had to do, gown or no gown.

I lifted the gown and ducked under it while Judy giggled and teased me about staying there for the ceremony. I had a vision of my horny sister standing at the altar saying, "I do" while I lapped at her sweet pussy. My dick thumped against my zipper, and I knew I had to be careful, or I would shoot off all over my rented tuxedo.

My sister sucked in her breath when my lips grazed her sizzling panty crotch. Before she could catch her breath, I started tonguing and sucking her wet slit outlined beneath her sodden panties. After only a few moments, she dug her fingers into my shoulder and shivered all over while a hot orgasm rocked her body. I slurped and licked and sucked her until she stopped shivering and then I grabbed the waist of her panties, dragging them down until she could step out of them.

I stuffed the panties into my pocket and then unpetaled the excited lips of her pussy with my thumbs. It was too dark under her gown to see my sister's wet pink slit, but I could feel her swollen cunt lips trembling with anticipation. I could smell her excitement, and I could practically hear her quivering pussy begging for a long hot tongue.

When I shoved it as deeply as possible into her hungry,hot hole, she whimpered and quickly came again, bathing my face with her sweet juices. I tongued her tingling twat through at least three more juicy orgasms before coming up for air.

When I came out from under her gown, I found her smiling down at me. She had a glassy-eyed look and not the slightest sign of tension. I was glad to see my sister so relaxed and happy, but that did nothing for the throbbing boner imprisoned in my pants.

I stood up, and Judy used a finger to wipe her last juice from my chin. Then she let her lips brush mine as her hand dropped to again caress my dick.

"Better stop or the rental company is going to be mad," I groaned between her long, wet kisses.

When the last kiss ended, my sister sat on the side of the bed and pulled me forward. The position was perfect. It put my dick level with her mouth.

"You don't have to do this," I said. "This is your special day."

She winked and tugged downward on my zipper while my dick jumped for joy.

"This won't take long," she replied as her lips closed lovingly around the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of her wet tongue flicking against the sensitive flesh while rockets went off in my head.

My sister sucked and licked my pulsating pole until I was ready to scream, but before I could blow my heavy load into her mouth, she backed off and looked at me with a mischievous look in her big, blue eyes.

"Hey! You can't leave me like this," I groaned.

"Since this might be our last time, I think it calls for something special," she purred.

I opened my mouth, but before I could protest, she stood and placed a finger across my lips.

"It's okay. I'm off the pill because Tom and I want to start a family, so you can't cum in me, and he will never miss one little piece."

While she said this, her hands were busy stroking my cock just to make sure that I couldn't refuse.

"We can't," I sputtered. "Not dressed like this."

Judy just grinned and turned me around so that I could sit on the edge of the bed with my dick jutting skyward.

"Where there's a will, there's a way," she giggled as she lifted her gown and climbed onto my lap facing me.

The position put her slippery gash in direct contact with my dick. I shivered hotly and crushed my mouth against hers while she massaged my tingling cock with the steamy lips of her pussy. She hunched her hips against my dick, and I groaned with pleasure.

I tolerated the hot teasing for as long as I could, then I reached under my sister's wedding gown and cupped the cheeks of her bare ass. This allowed me to lift her body high enough to let my dick press against her ready opening.

When the head of my cock slid into Judy's wet tunnel, I thought that I would die from pleasure, or worse yet, shoot off before I could give her the fucking she deserved. Fortunately, neither of these things happened.

Instead, I lowered her body and let my dick sink inch by maddening inch into my sister's hot pussy until my balls were pressed up against her firm, tight ass.

"Jesus!" She gasped. "Tom is never this hard!"

"He hasn't been waiting eighteen years to fuck you," I replied huskily.

My sister laughed and rotated her hips so that hot shivers shot up and down my spine.

"If I had known how good this would be," she panted, "I'd have fucked you years ago!"

I used my grip on her ass to slide her trembling body up and down on my throbbing prick.

I was ready to empty my swollen balls into my sister's juicy hole at any second when the phone rang. Luckily, her cell phone was close by and allowed Judy to answer it without getting off my lock

"Yes, Mom," Judy said in a high voice as I slid my dick as deep as possible into her hot tunnel. "Jerry is with me."

She winked as her pussy pulsated hotly around the full length of my cock.

Somehow, my sister talking to our mom while we fucked made the whole thing ten times more exciting. However, it was also rather inconvenient since I was determined to make my sister cum again before I filled her insides with my gooey sperm, and I was certainly not going to do it with Mom on the phone.

"We'll be coming in just a minute, Mom." Judy sighed as she hung up the phone.

Of course, Mom will never know just how true Judy's words were because as soon as the phone hit the cradle, she began bouncing up and down on the full length of my shaft, and in less than a minute, my sister exploded. She screamed and arched her back while the muscles of her climaxing pussy milked my cock, squeezing me tightly until I surrendered and began releasing heavy spurts of hot jism deep inside my sweet sister's cunt.

When we both returned to earth, we had less than an hour to get to the church, so I went to the bathroom to clean up while my sister checked her appearance. We were in such a hurry that neither of us remembered her panties in the pocket of my tux.

So, I found myself watching my sister say her vows while I secretly rubbed the panties and thought about my sperm leaking out of her pussy and dribbling down her legs. I wished her well with her marriage, but I also hoped that I would get a chance to repeat the hottest fuck I'd ever had.

Epilog

Two months later, I was sitting in the airport waiting to board. My school was out for the summer. I was headed home for a few weeks of R&R then an internship at a IT firm.

My cell phone chimed, interrupting my favorite hobby of people watching. It was my sister.

"What's up, squirt?"

"I got your squirt," she replied sassily.

"They are boarding the plane. What's up?"

"You're interning in town, aren't you?"

"You know that! What did you really call for."

I heard her take a deep breath, and my ass grabbed my shorts. I thought I knew what she was going to say, and it would be a Class A mess!

"I'm pregnant!"

"That's what you and Tom wanted, wasn't it, to start a family right away?"

"Alex, don't play crazy! You know this baby has as much chance being yours as Tom's!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,085 Followers