Menage with Ed Pt. 01

Story Info
A young married couple befriends an older man.
2.7k words
3.88
16k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shem802
shem802
402 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of erotic fiction featuring cuckolding. This part of the story is focussed on the growth of the relationship and the feelings of the participants. It does not feature long and graphic depiction of sex.

At first, we were just neighbours. Rachel and I had received generous help to buy our first apartment after we married, and we felt so happy and lucky to be living in such a beautiful little building. There were eight apartments, neatly arranged four either side, with a grand entrance hall with an old original tiled floor. At the back was a large, shared garden, overlooked by the balconies of the apartments. Most of the neighbours were quite a bit older than us, but they all welcomed us warmly, bringing us gifts and throwing a little welcome drinks event. Of all of them, Ed was the warmest, the one we clicked with right away, on all kinds of levels. He was in his early 60s, divorced, an owner of several businesses, but he had the air of a kindly but authoritative professor. He was fit and strong for his age, with a full head of grey-white hair.

In the first few months, we became friends as well as neighbours. We would often find ourselves popping into each other's apartments, to borrow something, or just to chat, say hi, and maybe stay for a drink. When Rachel encountered a tricky situation in her career, she went to Ed, and his advice helped her immensely. We would take care of Ed's little dog Tucker when he had to go on short business trips, and he would check in on our apartment and keep the mail in order when we went away. We all had keys to each other's places within six months of us moving in. During the summer it became quite common that the three of us would be the last ones in the garden, having another whisky after the other neighbors had disappeared. Either Rachel, Ed or I would then go to bed, leaving the other two chatting a little longer. Rachel became very fond of Ed and loved to chat with him long into the night, after I had run out of energy. We were in our early 30s then, and Ed had so much wisdom, that he shared with such generosity.

An invitation to go with Ed to his lake house that second summer might have seemed unusual for most people who had only known each other for a little over a year, but to us it seemed like the most natural thing in the world, and we were delighted to be invited. We were excited about the chance to get away for a week, and we were curious to see the house. Ed drove us up there in a little over three hours, in a beautiful and spacious car he had rented. Rachel sat in the front with Ed, while I sat in the back and did my best to keep Tucker happy. When we pulled off the road there was a bumpy ride for a little while, but the dog was yapping excitedly, he knew we were headed for one of his happy places.

The house was small, but beautifully located. A simple wooden structure, it had a long living area with large windows facing the lake, and a veranda on the front. There was a small jetty reaching into the lake, which Ed said we could dive off if we wanted to go for a swim. He showed us to our bedroom, which was small and cosy with a view out into the forest. There was only one other bedroom, a large room at the front, facing the lake.

That week felt like paradise. Warm sunshine, swimming in the lake, a little fishing, Rachel tanning her beautiful legs, in a fetching maroon bikini. In the evenings Ed made barbecue at the side of the house, and we drank a lot of wine. Rachel never was great at washing dishes, so I usually ended up doing that alone while she chatted with Ed on the veranda. My own feelings towards Ed were stronger than ever. I felt a mixture of great warmth and great admiration, and I knew Rachel felt the same. It felt like he had always been in our lives. Like he was family.

Rachel, I noticed, had started to gently flirt with Ed. There had always been an element of that in their relationship, but it became more overt and more playful that week. Inviting him to watch her dive into the lake, and give her a score out of ten. (She got ten.) Licking all the strawberries so he couldn't eat any. (He ate some anyway.) She was giggly and happy, and I loved seeing her that way. It felt like being with Ed brought out something extra in Rachel, something wonderful.

We had planned to rent a car for our second week of vacation and explore upstate, just the two of us. As the end of our week at Ed's drew near, we both felt a sadness that we had to leave so soon. When Ed brought it up, and talked about driving us to the car rental, it felt like he knew. It always felt like that with Ed. He smiled his warm smile, and "pursuaded" us to stay longer, for the whole two weeks. We were both thrilled, and didn't need any pursuading. It was settled. Looking back, Ed was gently leading us in the right direction. He had a way of doing that quietly, and with warmth and generosity.

On Saturday I drove to get groceries. On the way back I took the wrong track off the road, ending up crossing a stream and getting the car all covered with mud. Rachel and Ed laughed when I got back, at the sight of the car. They had started drinking gin & tonics, and Rachel was already tipsy. I wasn't in the mood to start on cocktails yet after my little ordeal in the car, so I went inside to make dinner. That evening I felt differently, perhaps for the first time. Their afternoon drinking seemed to have separated me from the others, and it felt strange and uncomfortable. I didn't like feeling resentful towards Rachel, however mildly. As usual, Ed seemed to notice this, to sense my feelings, and managed to gently lead me back into their little group, and get me smiling and laughing. By the end of that evening I had never felt closer to him, or to Rachel, and I went to bed happy. Rachel cuddled me in bed.

"Isn't it magical here? I feel like I want to stay forever", she said.

"Me too, honey. Me too."

And we drifted off to sleep, in each other's arms.

The next morning Ed suggested a trip around the lake in his little rowboat, but I felt bad about the car, so I said Rachel should go and I would give it a good clean while they were out. It was a smart wooden boat that Ed had made himself. I waved from the jetty as he rowed it away, impressively strong, with Rachel sitting in the back of the boat, radiant in her light yellow summer dress.

It felt good getting wet in the sunshine, cleaning the car more thoroughly than I had ever done before, enjoying the work, and knowing that Rachel and Ed were out on the lake on such an idyllic day. The job was done in an hour, and two hours after that they still weren't home. I decided to make lunch, to have it ready for their return. Finally I saw the boat come into view. They were both wet from swimming, and Rachel looked glowing.

Over lunch they told me about their trip. They had been to a hidden little cove where Ed liked to swim, and couldn't resist going in the water.

"But you didn't have a bathing suit with you, right?" I asked.

"No, I just went in my panties and Ed went straight in in his shorts. I figured Ed's old enough to have seen a woman topless before..." she giggled, looking up at Ed.

Ed just gave his characteristic quiet smirk, and I laughed along too.

That week, Ed took Rachel out in the boat three more times. Each time, I opted out of going along. It was strange, but in the atmosphere of that place, I just went with my feelings. It felt like it was their thing, or something, and I would be intruding if I went along. I always found an odd job to do, like getting a ladder and clearing the leaves out of the guttering.

One afternoon they had returned from a boat trip, and Rachel suggested a walk in the woods to pick flowers. Ed opted out and let the two of us go alone.

He looked at Rachel. "Why don't you two talk a little?"

I didn't understand what he meant, but gentle guidance was his way, and it wasn't always obvious where you were being guided.

Rachel looked a little nervous, but said "Sure".

We set off on our walk, and were silent for a while, picking flowers from the side of the path when we saw them. After a few minutes, Rachel turned to me.

"Tim honey... "

Then nothing for what seemed like a long time.

"Yes?"

She drew a deep breath.

"I have a kind of confession to make."

I drew a deep breath now.

"OK. Go on. It's ok."

"On our boat trip this morning, while we were in the water. I kind of... kissed Ed."

My heart was pounding now. But I felt no anger.

"You kissed him?"

"Yes. I... I mean I totally initiated it. We were in the water, goofing around. It felt normal. I just did it. Like I couldn't help myself. An impulse."

"Did he... kiss you back?"

"He did. We had a little kiss together, a little moment. Then he stopped."

"That's it? He just stopped?"

"He said I should talk to you. Before I did anything like that."

"So that's what you're doing now. Talking to me."

"Yeah." She shrugged.

Neither of us knew what to say.

"I don't know what to say Rachel. Are you asking if it's OK?"

"I don't know. I guess. I just want to be open with you. I love you."

I was still breathing heavily. This felt like some kind of turning point. I knew I was expected to just say no, of course this was not OK. But I was not even sure what I was being asked. I wasn't sure how I really felt either. I was shocked, but I still felt the same deep sense of contentment I had had the whole trip. That had not changed at all.

"Can we talk later maybe?", I asked. "I don't know what to say right now."

"Of course, Tim."

She took my hand, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and we walked back to the house.

Ed was relaxed and confident as usual when we got back. He was the kind of man who seemed to know how to handle any situation.

"Did you guys talk?" he asked, a broad smile on his face.

"We did", I said. "Yes we did."

"Everything OK?"

"Sure, Ed. Everything's fine." I smiled back. I meant it, too.

Rachel went over and just gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Great", he said. "Now how about a drink? I've got a bottle of cold Champagne I've been saving."

*

When we got into bed that night, Rachel cuddled up to me. I couldn't help imagining her kissing Ed, in the water, and how it must have felt for them. It was making me stiffen.

"When you kissed Ed... how did it feel?"

There was a long pause.

"It felt wonderful, to be honest. It felt natural."

I was very erect now.

"Do you... do you think you want to sleep with Ed, Rachel?"

She shuddered a little under the blankets. She was blushing, I could see even in the darkness.

"I do, Tim. I do want to sleep with him. But I won't, if it will hurt you."

Rachel shifted towards me and felt my erection as she did. Now I was blushing.

"You got erect?"

I had had some problems recently with erections.

"Yeah, looks like I did."

"That's nice." She was playing with it now, teasing me.

"Rachel... if you want to... go to him... I mean go to Ed... tonight... I won't be hurt. I want you to be happy. I want you to have everything you want."

"Oh Tim. You're so sweet."

She lay there for a long while, playing idly with my penis. Little by little, it went flaccid again. Then she leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I was breathing heavily. She slid out from under the covers, in just a pair of white cotton panties, tiptoed to the door, and closed it gently behind her.

*

I woke very early and could not remember drifting off. It felt like it had been a dream, but slowly the haze cleared and it felt real again. I felt numb. But I was very erect. There was no sound from the master bedroom. As quietly as I could I went downstairs and started to make a pour-over. I felt an excitement, like I was in unchartered territory and had no idea what today, tomorrow or the next day would bring. I didn't know what the next hour would bring.

I was sitting on the front porch drinking my coffee when Rachel appeared. She just had her white panties on but had put on a faded t-shirt of Ed's with 'Grateful Dead' on the front.

"Hey you", she said, and kissed me on the top of my head.

We sat for a while out in front of the house, drinking our coffee, neither of us saying anything. Rachel had never looked so beautiful. Her face was so radiant and contented, she seemed like a different person. We both knew that a profound change had happened and that there was no going back. But it felt like we were both happy in our new world, in our different ways. I decided to talk as little as possible, just to wait until the emotion of it died down a little. I told her I loved her, she said it back, and I believed her. It felt like we were completely at ease and truthful with one another, that a barrier had been broken and in a strange perverse way we were closer than ever.

"Do you want to talk?", she asked.

I said no, only if she did, and that it could wait.

So we just sat for a long while, enjoying the morning sun and the quiet. From time to time a crude image would enter my mind, thoughts of Rachel and Ed during the night. Each time I felt my penis stiffen uncomfortably and despite our openness I was not ready for Rachel to notice. So I tried to push those thoughts away, for now, and just enjoy the feeling of blissful peace and tranquillity between us that was enhanced by the still surroundings.

I felt a touch of nerves at the thought of facing Ed, as it got to ten o'clock and he still had not come down. Rachel seemed to sense this, and came and rubbed my shoulders a little, to relax me.

A few minutes later I heard his footsteps, and we came face to face.

I need not have worried. As always, Ed had a way of handling any situation with the same quiet confidence and authority. He made you feel at ease, that he was in charge, in his own gentle way, and everything was going to be fine.

He smiled his big smile, then looked at me intently, like a teacher glancing at his pupil.

"You OK, Tim?", he asked.

It took me a moment to get the words out.

"I'm fine Ed. Never better. Thank you."

He smiled again, put a warm hand on my shoulder, then went to get coffee.

shem802
shem802
402 Followers