All Comments on 'Menage with Ed Pt. 01'

by shem802

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll7 months ago

It's great seeing you back, you're a talented writer.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino7 months ago

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

Did Ed had any family? Were their eyes in his small fortune? It's the only reason for this to happen! The writer used suddenly from nowhere the excuse of he being with problems in getting erections...And also suddenly send his wife to fuck and sleep with Ed! Not only sad (as @northstanderrhino said) but also stupid!

Bham487Bham4877 months ago

I’m confused why you call these ménage’s? The husband isn’t involved. He’s just a cuck.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Looking forward to Chapter Two!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hopefully Ed pumps a baby into her. My guess is he has no one to leave his millions to when he dies. 30 yrs old & you have ED, how awful. Can’t wait for the next chapter. A few details of their sexual encounter would also be nice. 5 stars - only because I like the story line.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a very interesting and special situation as something similar happened to my wife and I years ago. We moved into our first home in our mid 20s and had a single man next door in his mid 50s. My wife and Richard were very much attracted to each other and flirted openly. One night after some drinks he invited us into his hot tub. We stripped naked and couldn't believe the size of Richard's cock. That night I became a more than willing cuckold while Richard took my wife's pussy from me and made it his. They fucked like rabbits for months and had more than just a sexual relationship as they would go away some weekends and even took a week long holiday to Cabo. I played with my small penis continuously and enjoyed being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ED has become the New Martian Slut Ray Substitute. As birth control, STIs, and logic do not exist on LW, neither apparently does ED treatment, both pharmaceutical and interventional. These holes in the plot leak like a soup sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A totally unrealistic fetish tale with unbelievable immature characters living in the Femdom Universe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another story of a non husband delicering his wife to a real man. Next, the macho husband is going to eat cream pies, then swalowing directly from the source, then providing anal pleasures. This while he works his ass off to finance the lovers orgy.

IwatchedherIwatchedher7 months ago

Nice story, well conceived and well written, and in a quiet way very arousing. I think the gentleness of the narrative is very appealing. I’d be delighted to see another chapter!

Genuine_IrishGenuine_Irish7 months ago

Nice start. I'd certainly like to know more of the story and how it progresses, how the three of them end up together

AnonykAnonyk7 months ago

So excited to see more of your writing. You have a unique style when it comes to the husband's perspective and I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish Ed was our neighbor.

KingKong2020KingKong20207 months ago

Looking forward for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very goog,indeed.More,please.

maninconnmaninconn7 months ago

Well written. There’s a lot of tension in the air, and we’re anxious to see where this is going! Bring on part 2!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

A well written cuck story is a aste of anyone’s talent.

Ronb12LRonb12L5 months ago

Part 2? Looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for posting the story and please continue!

The plot was creative, and the story was well written. It was one of the most enjoyable stories I've read in this genre in some time. What set it apart for me is Ed's gentle, sophisticated, and humiliation-free cuckolding approach. I'm pleased to see "Pt. 01" appears in the title. Hopefully that is accurate, and more parts will be published soon so that we can see if Ed continues to act with civility. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous