Mended Hearts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind her, the bathroom door opened and she heard his heavy footsteps approach her bedroom. As she turned around, he walked into the room. He had a towel hang low around his hips while he used another to dry his hair.

Maria smiled at him, surprised at how well she was able to keep her cool. He was almost naked in front of her but she stubbornly kept her eyes on his face.

"Thanks, mom," Alex said, smiling at her as he dropped the towel in his hands on the ground and crawled onto the bed.

As he laid down on the beach towel he put his arms up, resting his hands under the pillow he put his head onto. He was so tall his feet reached down to the edge of the bed. The towel covered only his waist, and Maria quickly took a few steps to the side of the bed so she couldn't see up between his legs.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," she replied and walked to the closet.

On one of the top drawers, she had a number of lotions, oils and other bath products that she couldn't store in the bathroom. Most of them had never been opened, acting only as reserves. She stood on her toes as she tried to peer further into the drawer when she saw the bottle with massage oil she bought ages ago. With some effort she managed to reach in and grab hold of it, pulling it back out.

She turned around to see Alex still in the same position with his eyes closed. His breathing was slow and steady.

"Where does it hurt?" Maria asked as she unscrewed the bottle.

Alex' eyes snapped open and he looked at her without raising his head.

"Between my shoulder blade and at the bottom of my spine," he answered, his voice deep and slow. He sounded tired.

Maria nodded as she stood next to the bed and took in the sight.

Her eyes tried to take all of it in at the same time. From his massive broad shoulders, his giant upper arms that flexed upwards under the pillow, then down his spine from his torso to his hips, right to the edge of the towel. She relished the sight, let it flow into her memory. Not having to fantasize how he looked, not try to remember or use pictures. Instead, she simply stood there and looked at her son.

She poured some oil on her hand and clicked the bottle closed. Then she sat down on the side of the bed, her hip touching his. He slid over a little bit to give her more room even as she wished he would slide closer towards her. Maria placed the hand cupping the oil high up on his back, between his shoulder blades. She felt the hard bone of his spine under his skin as she pushed two fingers down.

"Here?" she asked.

Alex grunted while nodding his head.

Maria felt her loins flare up at the sound. She was soaking now. Her skin felt clammy, her breathing was fast. Her heart hadn't stopped pounding since she touched herself on the couch.

"Alright," she said, softly now.

She poured the oil out of her hand onto his back where she pressed down and started to spread it around with her palm flat on his skin. Without saying anything, she started to move the oil further onto his back, the sense of his skin against her fingertips sending tingles up her arm. She felt the small imperfections of his skin, the bulging muscles underneath.

She adjusted how she was sitting on the bed, turning towards him and pulling one knee up underneath her. Biting her lip, she realised she could now grind her pussy against her own lower leg even as she was touching him. Immediately, she started slowly and carefully moving her hips back and forth as she put both hands on his back.

Maria carefully, meticulously spread the oil over Alex' massive back, letting her hands caress him from his shoulders to his shoulder blades and down his spine. She splayed her hands as wide as she could onto his flesh, eager to touch as much of him as possible. Her hips never stopped moving back and forth, slow and steady, the entire time. She felt like she was hypnotized as her hands reached down to his towel and she allowed her fingers to push underneath them just a little bit a few times.

She cleared her throat and moved her hands up to the top of his spine and pressed down with two fingers of both her hands onto the sore spot. He groaned this time.

"Yeah, right there," he said, his voice low but more alert now.

He turned his head away from her, never opening his eyes. Maria nodded and now used her knuckles to push down on the general area, making circular motions at the same time.

"Oh, that's great." Alex sighed, and Maria could swear she heard a slight moan.

For a few minutes, she focused on the massage even as her leg pressed up against her pussy. The excitement was still overwhelming, turning the last half hour into one long daze. She felt like she had acted purely on instinct the entire time, never able to form a coherent thought.

"How is that?" she said, before licking her lips when she noticed her mouth had gotten dry.

Alex didn't say anything and only nodded slowly. He didn't even open his eyes.

Quietly, Maria continued the massage. She stopped focusing on the sore spot and instead used her thumbs to push into the muscles on his back. She worked her way down his spine, marvelling at the sight. He was twice as broad as her and wherever she touched him she felt thick muscles like steel cables. The things he could do to her, she wouldn't be able to walk for a week. The thought made her grind against her leg a little harder.

When she reached the place on his lower back that he had pointed at, he was asleep. Even gently pressing down on it didn't rouse him, and Maria wasn't willing to wake him up. She let her eyes wander more now, sitting with her hands in her lap as she looked at him up and down. She enjoyed the slight arch under the towel of his ass which she imagined was just as muscled as the rest of him. Then she looked further down, from his thighs coming out of the towel down to his calves and his feet.

She was struggling internally. She wanted to touch him again, this time where she wasn't supposed to. Slide her hands from his ankles upwards, ever higher until they reached under the towel. Feeling his thighs all the way up. This impulse was easier to ignore. As much as she wanted to touch him, she wouldn't touch him that way without his permission.

Instead, she got up and quietly walked out of the room to wash her hands in the bathroom sink. She looked through the now completely clear mirror at the bath and pressed her eyes closed. She was so insanely horny that she could barely think. Alex was asleep in her bed, almost completely naked. As she looked at herself in the mirror, a thought became to form.

She was still attractive. Her eyes were a deep green, her dark hair reaching just below her shoulders. Her face was smooth with few wrinkles except for some crow's feet next to her eyes. The hourglass figure shape she had in her twenties wasn't as pronounced anymore, but she still had feminine curves. She had large breasts that only started to sag slightly, wide hips and a full ass. Even her stomach was pretty flat, although not as flat as she would have liked. As much as she despised it, men still hollered at her when she walked past.

In mere moments, she had decided what she had to do. She had to for her explosive libido, her fantasies, her all-consuming desire to cum. As if in a daze she walked back to the bedroom, shut off the light and walked up to the bed on the opposite side of Alex. Quietly, she pulled her dress over her head and dropped it on the floor. She stepped out of the slippers she always wore at home, took off her socks and unclasped her bra. With her heart beating hard she pulled the straps off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

She breathed quietly through her slightly parted mouth as she grabbed the elastic of her panties and pulled them down. As they reached her ankles she stepped out of them and added them to the pile of clothes. Then, carefully, she sat down on the edge of the bed and laid down next to Alex. His breathing was slow and steady, his face aimed in her direction. Even though the light in the room was off, the lights downstairs were still on and let her see the faintest of outlines.

Maria rested her head on her pillow and looked up at the ceiling. Here she was, completely naked, next to her sleeping half-naked son. She was likely never going to get another chance like this again. As she turned her head back to face him, she let her hands roam down her body. One hand grabbed a handful of one of her breasts, then grabbed her nipple and squeezed it. She loved having her tits played with, even if she had to do it herself.

Her other hand ran down her stomach and in between her legs. Her vision went hazy from the sudden sensation, a warm radiating glow that sent shivers through every part of her body. She bit her lip hard to keep herself from moaning but even so, a slight sound escaped her lips. Her eyes shot up to Alex' face but in the faint light, she could see his eyes were still closed.

Instead of the danger of getting caught slowing her down it egged her on. She pushed her hand stronger against her pussy, drawing circles around her clit, dropped her hand down against her lips before moving them back up again. Her other hand clawed at her breast, pressing her nails hard into the soft flesh. Then she grabbed her nipple and twisted it.

Her eyes ran up and down Alex' torso, seeing the outline of his head, his shoulders, his back. She let her head pivot a tiny bit so she could look further down, seeing the towel cover his waist. Her fingers worked their magic, expertly finding the spots that sent her wild. The yearning desire to be filled was still there, even pushing two fingers inside wasn't enough. She imagined his cock, pressed between his stomach and the mattress, only a few feet away.

Her blood pounded in her ears. A few times she had to stop and let herself calm down as she wasn't sure the sound of her laboured breathing and the act of her masturbating weren't the loudest things on earth. Even so, her eyes stayed fixed on Alex' body, still breathing slow and steady. She took a deep breath and smelled his scent in the air. It caused her to close her eyes and let herself sink into bliss.

Something was still stopping her. Even as her body ached and she played with herself, her hand torturing her tits, she wasn't able to cum. She knew she was close but something kept her from finishing. As the hand between her legs wore itself out against her clit, she knew why. She was still pretending it wasn't Alex. The voice in the back of her head was still trying to say it wasn't her son that she was fantasizing about.

In the darkness, naked and exposed, next to her sleeping son, she admitted it. She was in love with Alex. She wanted him completely, as a lover, as a partner, as a husband. She wanted him in every way a woman could want a man.

It was like a switch was flicked. Her body tensed up, her legs closed themselves around her hand as she rubbed her pussy as hard as she could. Her other hand squeezed onto her breast, the discomfort only adding to the pleasure. She moaned, soft and low, but she moaned. With a gasp she managed to stop herself, her eyes still closed as she suffered through the waves of her orgasm. Her body shook involuntarily as she felt her energy drain out of her.

After what felt like an hour, her body relaxed. The pleasure radiating from her pussy was still there but the height of her orgasm had passed. She let her muscles relax, laying on the bed. Her hands stayed in place, the one on her breast now simply holding it. The hand between her legs was sticky as she kept it on her pussy. Her heart still pounded as she tried to gulp in fresh air as her lungs were screaming for oxygen.

She opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm before she'd sneakily get dressed again and tidy up below. Her heartbeat started to slow down and she let her hands slowly slide over her body. Before she got up, she turned her head to look at Alex' face one more time.

Even in the dark, she could see him look back at her.

12