All Comments on 'Mending Shoulders (Broken Shoulders Pt. 02)'

by StoreyRaita

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

He got it wrong because he wanted to. He didn’t want to be with Am er, he used every excuse to lie to his mom for sympathy so she would have sex.

He’s one step away from being a rapist.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

More please. I think Amber may not have a problem with the mother and son and wants to join the fun, even if she doesn't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holly shit man. What a fucking story. You literally become one of my favourite. First sex seen was hot as hell. The words of "Mommy & son " add super hot to the story. Also she realised that she is having sex with her own son & it make her wild, wow.

Other thing is it comes from mom's point of view. That awesome. The story will be more hot it purely a mom son story. It was bad girl friend come into this. When mom describes what happened in showering was a bad thing. Those things should be secret to others. Only mom & son should know. That gives more hot to this. I must say the dirty words mom saing when they sex was the best. Superb hot. Slow burn stories are awesome and you write this extremely good. The emotional battle mom facing & finally comes to the sex was amazing. Don't add third party into this. Write how she thinks about if her daughter found out that her brother has a sexual relationship with Mom. They going to caught to her daughter & nearly excaped. Mom has to chat with her daughter while her sons seed inside & leaking & she was super exited about that.

You can add pregnancy seen to this. That would be super hot. You know really afraid of that & she takes the pill for that & son wants to get mom pregnant by him & he changed the pill or something you can made. First she was terrfied about that also find out how it's so wrong & dirty and that's make her going to have a baby. If there a Cuckolds seen, wow. I will send you a message through your contact option in your profile have. Check it. It's about 2 mom & 2 son story.

In this story please write it as a purely mom son story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Wow. Wow. Please put Amber away from this. This story should be purely mom son only. All the good things you put in this story will be vanished if you add lesibien or third party into this. You know it's very hot they doing it secret & get excited on it because of the relationship they have. Another thing is that this story comes from mom's point of view. That kind of slow burn stories are awesome.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The affection for each other really seems to just come and go, literally. I am feeling confused, which girl is he interested in? Does he even like his mother as a woman or just a cum bucket?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome one I have read in this site. Please put Amber or anyone out of this. It should be mom son only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. I'm sure that when Ben is at Uni Amber will be lonely. Just a thought,

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I wonder if Ben was somewhat right and Amber and her brother are in an incestuous relationship and that could explain why she was so understanding. If that is so, will the story evolve to become another story about swinging, swapping... I'd love to be wrong because I don't like that kind of story. I know it is a double standard but while I'd hate seeing another guy involved, I wouldn't mind at all seeing Amber involved, or even better, Ben's sister because I'm a fan of stories about committed taboo relationships involving only one guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is good but tooooo long that it get boring......****

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I love C cup tits, that's the size my moms are. I'm surprised there isn't more vocal expressions of pleasure while fucking and having orgasms. Definitely keep the mom and son going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW

phenomenal story. expertly written

more please,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story,however you continue I will enjoy your writing.Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoreyRaita@StoreyRaita
I've always loved writing, from an early age - even from a time before typewriters when we used pen and paper. I like to develop strong and believable characters, and explore the nuances of erotica. I also like to add little 'twists' at the end of my stories. I have several st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Shoulders Previous Part
Shoulders Series Info