Healed Shoulders

Story Info
Part 3 of Broken Shoulders.
26.2k words
4.53
5.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains fictional characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities and are 18 years old or older. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback. All rights reserved.

Please read Broken Shoulders (Pt1) and Mending Shoulders (Pt2) before reading any further. Optionally you may want to read Part 3a when prompted further down in the story. That part does not contain any incest and deals with lesbianism, but does not distract from the main story.

As before, I'd like to thank you all for the lovely (and not so lovely) feedback. I can't please everyone, and there will always be people that find fault instead of just accepting that they don't like the story.

As I had outlined in the previous chapter, when we got back from the hospital that day -- I looked at Ben and he was glowing, really happy. I mean -- of course he had been happy when I was fucking him, but this was a different sort of happiness -- a contentment and delight with his belief that all was now well in his world once again.

Meanwhile I was walking round, my emotions like an iceberg -- 9/10ths below the water level. I only let Ben see the 'happy' me -- the one that was pleased we were going to wipe the slate clean and have no more sexual contact between us.

Below the water line, all hell was let loose. The slut inside me ridiculed that had I given into my lust when I first felt it, I would have had 6 glorious weeks of fucking my son. It screamed at me, asking why on earth I had allowed Amber and Ben to get together. It wailed at me, asking me what I had done. In truth there was a lot more going on inside there.

For the rest of the evening, Ben busied himself using his hands to do all the things he hadn't been able to for 6 weeks, and this did apparently include opening several cans of beer. It also included endlessly flicking through the TV channels and stuffing biscuits in his mouth. It also, as I heard that night -- involved jerking off very physically.

I had left him to his devices and gone to bed. But about 20 minutes later I began to hear the 'thud thud' as his headboard hit the adjoining wall. I expect most of you are thinking that I fapped myself to the noise and imagined that we were having some bizarre 'through the wall' fucking. No, sorry to disappoint you but for once I was devout and resolute. I put it out of my mind, reminded myself time and time again that it was over, really over -- told myself why it had to be over, and the damage I could do to Ben if it wasn't.

In truth I still felt crushed and totally devastated. I was a void, a vacuous vessel that was destined to float through her remaining time, yearning for her son's cock. I went to bed and cried myself to sleep. I had visions of myself as a ghostly woman wandering through the Cemetery yelling and pleading for her son's cock.

The following morning showed no let up, save for the fact that now my emotion had somehow thankfully prioritised themselves. And that was how it was for the next 7 weeks while Ben continued his physio. I watched Ben and Amber's relationship blossom and after each physio session -- Ben would regale me on the 'exercises' that Amber had made him do. There was always something in his tone that told me there was more, and I didn't have to guess very hard as to what it entailed.

A part of me doubted that such a 'nice' girl like Amber would risk her career by having sex in the hospital. But either way it put a spring in Ben's step. Of course, I couldn't be sure they were having sex -- but given that she had already given him a blow job, I know what my money was on.

I didn't get full confirmation however until a week after his physio ended. As soon as it did -- they had both declared on social media that they were 'in a relationship'. But I didn't really find out until one Friday -- a week before Ben was due to go to Uni. He approached me a little nervously and simply said "Mum?"

I turned and asked him what he wanted, I knew that tone in his voice.

"Is it ... is it OK if Amber stays over tomorrow night." he asked coyly.

It was inevitable I suppose, and I should have expected it but it still hurt. "Of course it's OK." I lied. It wasn't Ok and I wanted to shout that I needed his cock so badly.

"Do I need to make up Melanie's room or are you two ...?" I left the question hanging. It was my idiotic way of finding out if they were sleeping together.

Ben coughed. "We're sleeping together, if that's what you're asking Mum." He huffed before adding. We've not really had a chance to do it, except once in her roommates bed and once up against the alley wall."

"And a few times in the hospital during your physio?" I added with a smirk.

Ben didn't reply, he just gave that stupid grin when he knew he'd been busted. And dammit if my cunt didn't just start juicing up. There it was. All that was needed to get me fucking wet. What sort of vile mommy slut am I, I screamed at myself. Of course, I knew the answer -- I was a mommy slut that was desperate for her son's cock.

Ben trotted away happily and I guess he text Amber to let her know. He returned a little later to say that Amber said thanks and hoped she would not be a bother. Again, I really wanted to scream "It won't be a bother if she keeps her hands off my son's cock -- it's mine."

The next day I cleaned up Ben's room, changed the bedsheets and tidied up. As I went to put something in his drawer I saw a box of condoms. It was pack of 20 and my mind reeled. At least he was being responsible, I consoled myself.

For those that did not want to read Chap3a -- here is a brief precis of what happened, the night Amber spent the night with Ben at my house, for the first time.

On the Saturday night, soon after she arrived, I showed her round the house. When we got to my bedroom, I casually commented it was my bedroom and was about to move over to the Bathroom when Amber sort of pushed past me, and into my bedroom. In the bedroom, Amber asked me if this was where it had 'all' happened?

I stumbled over my words, unsure now of what exactly Amber knew. That's when Amber said that Ben has told her everything. My mind flew into a rage, but also into a huge blind panic. All sorts of things flew through my mind -- would she tell? I was about to explain it all to her, how it had all developed and how we had ended up fucking - when Amber had asked if this was where I had 'blown him', and I realised with huge relief that Ben had only told her about the blowjob.

We went to bed that night, my mind still reeling as to how close I had come to revealing the whole sordid story. I was just drifting off to sleep, when I heard the now familiar 'thud thud' of the headboard and I realised that they were fucking. So, of course I ignored it, turned over and went to sleep right. Ha. No, that night, I listened to them fuck while I played with my cunt, thrusting my dildo in time to the banging on the headboard, and imagining that Ben was fucking me. I told myself it was OK -- it was just a fantasy and I told myself I was certain I'd be able to keep my desires under control.

But I couldn't and I ended up sneaking out to watch them, frigging myself madly as I watched and listened to the sexual groans and moans. I returned to my bed, but that night was disturbed by a pleasant intruder. Amber came into my bedroom, and well ... one thing led to another. I fell asleep, and when I woke, she was gone.

The next day Ben and Amber left and I was left to process the events of the night before.

Ben went to Uni a couple of weeks later, and I helped him move into halls with a tear in my eye. My boy was all grown up and in many respects it was the end of an era. He was starting off on a new life with Amber and what had gone on before would be swept under the carpet and never spoken of again.

We never even really discussed it much before that anyway, and I sometimes wondered if Ben now regretted having sex with me. I certainly didn't but I had the maturity and life experiences to be able to cope with it and compartmentalise it. I wasn't sure what coping mechanisms Ben had or what he thought of it all, especially now since Amber was on the scene.

My daughter Melanie decided to move out too. I guess maybe she realised she was going to have to pick up some of Ben's chores on top of her own -- which she rarely did anyway. But she decided that she was going to do a flat share with her best friend. I was pleased for her, and felt sure it would teach her some very valuable lessons. Even so, I knew I was still going to miss her.

For the first time in I don't know how many years I was alone - totally alone -- in the house. The thought, both terrified and excited me. I knew Ben would be coming home some weekends and of course Melanie would be popping in when she needed something. But it wasn't even as if I had a 'man' around the house, to do things -- and yes, by that I do mean do things like 'fuck' me.

But other stuff too, like any heavy lifting or jobs that required 2 people. Don't get me wrong -- I can look after myself, I can wire plugs, put up shelves and I can fix things. But it was the emotional side of things that concerned me. I'd always had someone to talk to, someone to discuss things with. I suppose it was also the fact that I always had someone else to 'care for' and that was going to leave a big gap in my life. Then there was the security issue. Ben was a big lad, strong and masculine -- god I go weak even now, thinking about his heaving body underneath me.

But I always felt safe when Ben was around, especially given what had happened to me in the past. Once Ben left and Melanie had moved out -- I immediately bolstered the front and back doors with extra locks.

I thought about re-writing my profile on the dating App I was using. I'd taken my profile down months ago after one particularly disastrous 'date' during which the guy talked incessantly about his wife's many faults. Yes, you did hear correctly. His wife. Because although he'd marked himself as 'Divorced' it seemed the Divorce hadn't quite gone through yet. I challenged him about it and he just said that it was easier for him to get laid if he said he was single.

I took my profile down then, totally disillusioned with the whole thing. And I suppose, in a way that may well have contributed to what happened between Ben and I. After the last date I began to feel unwanted, undesirable and unattractive. I was bemused by it to be honest. I saw a few of my (older) friends and they seemed to have no bother finding decent guys that treated them well and held a good conversation.

But I was still a few years away from 40 and it still bothered me. Yes, I know it's a cliché that it's only a 'number' but in the real life -- it really isn't. For a start -- being able to say 'I'm in my thirties' when being chatted up meant that, as far as the guy was concerned I could have been 30 or 31 -- and so guys in their mid-twenties wouldn't immediately dismiss me.

But I really didn't think that guys in their twenties would be all that interested in a woman in her 40s. Of course, I could always lie -- or just say I'd turned 40. But in truth, the whole idea of dealing with it was causing me a lot of anxiety. It wasn't something I immediately had to deal with, but I felt that if I could find a decent guy before I turned 40 I'd be in good shape.

I'd always meant to update my profile and get it back on the app as soon as I could. But then Ben had his accident and, well -- we all know what happened after that. This was now the first time I'd had to consider what it was I actually wanted from a guy.

My first few attempts turned out to be an almost identical profile of my son, Ben. And that, in turn both annoyed me and turned me on in equal measures. I knew I had no chance attracting guys that age but it was nice to fantasise that at least one desired me.

OK Admission time. Since Ben had got with Amber, and especially since he had moved out -- my fantasises had always been of him. Sometimes him and Amber -- but usually just him, on top of me thrusting powerfully. One advantage to having an empty house is that I don't need to keep the noise down and so I'd often call his name out during orgasm. It was all a bit surreal if I'm honest -- but it made for some really good fapping sessions and some nice orgasms.

About 2 weeks after he'd gone to Uni, Ben called me one day to ask if it was OK for him to come home for the weekend. It was a long way, and thankfully he was going to take the train. Since his accident, thankfully Ben had gone off the idea of having another bike. He was saving up for driving lessons and so his only way home at the time was the train.

I was so excited. Like a teenager going on a first date -- and in truth, I really didn't know what was going to happen (if anything). As I said, Ben and I hadn't spoken about the situation since just after the last incident and with Amber now on the scene, I really didn't know how he felt about it all.

Ben arrived quite late on the Friday night, and so we didn't chat long. Just long enough for him to give me his dirty laundry and for me to fix him a bit of food. We talked a bit about Uni and how he felt he was fitting in. Ben said that Amber's brother had been a big help and that he was starting to make new friends.

Hearing him mention Amber, I tempted my arm and asked how it was going with her. Ben said it was going well, that Amber's shifts and his lectures clashed sometimes but they were working through it. Then he asked if Amber could come round the following night. I said it was OK, and that it would be nice to see them. We both went to (separate) beds that night and I was just genuinely pleased that Ben was fitting in at Uni.

The next day, Ben was up and out at the crack of dawn -- and I barely caught him as he went out the door. He was meeting Amber -- and I guess he was really keen. As far as I knew, it had been at least 2 weeks since they had seen each other and I guess their desire was burning. Ben said they'd be back around 6pm and then suggested we could get a takeaway and watch a film.

I busied myself for the rest of the day, tidying up and cleaning. I finished his laundry and since it was a nice day -- I hung it outside to dry. I didn't have to cook anything so I did some shopping then came back and waited for them to return. To be honest, I was surprised that they had wanted to stay in -- thinking they much preferred to go out to a club or something.

At around 7pm they turned up, and I could tell immediately that something wasn't right. Ben looked frustrated and Amber just looked a little, well 'tender' is the best I can describe it. Fragile or delicate perhaps -- and I guessed they'd had a row.

The Pizza arrived and we settled down to a film. I suggested to Ben that he let Amber choose the film since she was 'a guest'. It soon became apparent that the row had not been sorted. Ben sat in the middle of the sofa, Amber to his left and me to his right. But just 5 minutes into the film, Amber said she was cold and asked if I had a blanket. I had several, specifically for snuggling up under whilst watching TV and so Ben went to fetch them. One was normal size (1 person) and the other was a 2 person one.

Ben offered Amber the choice -- an obvious olive branch, and a chance for her and Ben to snuggle up together. To my immense surprise, Amber chose the single one and Ben gave me a look of utter confusion. Whatever he had done or said, I guess Ben still had a lot of making up to do.

So, Ben and I snuggled up under the large blanket and we turned the lights off and watched the film. I don't even remember what film it was, it was a new release -- and I knew Amber was keen to watch it.

Now, before I tell you what happened, I want to explain myself. As I've said before -- desire isn't an on/off switch that you can just flick. Leastways, I can't anyway. It ebbs and flows like the tide and sometimes the smallest thing, the most trivial of thoughts or the sight of the most innocent of things can set it (me) off. It's always there -- or it is with me anyroad. It had never, ever gone away since the time I had first realised I desired Ben's cock.

It is a continuous gnawing at the very fibre of my morality. A constant drip of water that over time, carves out a pit in the hardest of stones. Some of you have expressed (in your feedback) a concern about how both Ben and my desires were fluctuating. Yes -- they do fluctuate, because that is how it happens in an incestuous relationship. You can't turn incestuous feelings on and off, all you can hope to do is manage and control them. It's a struggle every day, to stop yourself acting on them because deep down you know it's harmful.

I suppose you could call it an addiction, and sometimes -- just like alcoholics, even the offer of a drink is enough to make you give in to temptation. And if any of you have struggled with addiction, then you will know how difficult it can be. Sometimes, when your self esteem is a bit low, when you're feeling unloved and unwanted and not feeling particularly sexy or desirable -- those are the dangerous times, certainly for me. As I'd mentioned earlier -- since Ben had left for Uni, my emotions had been all over the place. Feelings of being unwanted, and unneeded. In truth I had days when I wondered if any man would ever want me again, or if any man could match the standards that Ben had set in terms of giving me the orgasms I now craved. So yeah -- of course my desires fluctuated. And I'm sure Ben was going through a similar angst as well.

So back to the Pizza night -- We were all on the sofa, under our blankets and watching the TV. About 10 -- 15 minutes into the film, I squirmed at a particularly bad scene that I really didn't like and naturally (or unnaturally?) turned to cuddle up to my son for 'protection'. We've all done it -- and yes, it is mainly between lovers so I'll let you decide how 'normal' it was. My arms were completely under the blanket but Ben had the blanket tucked across his chest and his arms were free. As I squirmed and turned my body toward him, my right arm sort of moved across his body and landed -- and this really was unintended -- on his cock. Immediately I went to move my hand away, but Ben dropped his hand over mine and held it there.

My mind froze, trying to take it in. Actually my first thought was whether Amber had seen it -- but thankfully she was far too engrossed in the film. Ben looked over at me, and even in the semi darkness I could see he was smiling.

I really didn't know what to do. I mean, of course I knew what I wanted to do but all the thoughts were of whether it was appropriate now, given that Ben's girlfriend Amber was sat just feet away from us. I suppose it was instinctive, or maybe driven by desire but without really thinking about it, I began to run my hand up and down Ben's shaft. Ben nodded his approval and moved his hand away, it was obvious that he wanted it and to be honest -- so did I. A part of me complained of course, reminding myself that we had wiped the slate clean and that I was now undoing several weeks of good progress. My mind also screamed at me, telling me I was risking Ben and Amber future. But it really felt good, I mean REALLY good.

More than that - It felt insanely exciting, wicked and not a little risky -- since Amber could have busted us at any moment. And given what she already knew about Ben and I -- she would surely put 2 and 2 together. But my adrenaline was flowing (among other juices) and my heart was beating rapidly at the thrill of doing such a disgusting and immoral act right in front of her.

I felt Ben's cock twitch and grow and I have to admit my heart soared. I slipped my hand under the hem of his shorts and felt his cock. God he was huge, and I'd forgotten how big. The thought occurred to me though, that once Ben was fully hard -- it would be difficult to hide it under the blanket.