Mentor Fired

Story Info
Having a mentor isn't all that t it's cracked up to be.
3.3k words
3.86
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mentor Fired

This is the last story in the mentor series. There was no good way to end this, so it just ended. Much like Jack and Katie-Jane.

Jack and Katie-Jane had been laying in bed for most of the afternoon. For two people who were not the type to lay around, they did just fine under the sheets. As they laid there naked, skin to skin, Katie-Jane looked up at Jack and smiled. Once again he looked at her from the corner of his eye, but this time he rolled over on top of her. She could feel his semi-erect penis against her leg. He did not put all of his weight on her but rather propped himself up with his elbows. Katie-Jane thought he was going to take their physical desires to the next level. She spread her legs, so he had better access, but Jack surprised her when he said, "I think I need to feed you."

"I agree. I would love it if you fed me." Katie-Jane lifted her head to kiss Jack.

"I mean actual food. Let me take you to dinner. We can bookend our day with food."

"Oh. Alright then." She tried to mask her disappointment. Who knows when she would see this wonderful man again, and he wanted to go eat...food. She got up and got dressed while Jack went into the bathroom to freshen up.

KJ: Hey babe. All is going well. I will give you details later. We're going to get dinner now.

E: Thanks for checking in. Talk toon.

Jack came out of the bathroom, and the two of them headed out for the evening. As they were walking to the car, Jack took Katie-Jane's hand. That small gesture meant so much to her. They were walking as if they were a real couple. She may never see this man again, but for this moment, he was hers and she was his.

"I saw there was a pub a few miles up the road. Are you good with that?"

"I sure am." Katie-Jane put her hand on his leg as he drove. Once they got to the restaurant, they both ordered a beer. They talked about books and what they were reading. Katie-Jane gave Jack title selections that she knew he would never read, and she intently listened as he described his plan for his own writing. There was never a moment of silence between the two of them.

"Will Dow stay with Maria? Or was that a fling?" Katie-Jane asked.

"I'm not sure," he said matter-of-factly as he took a swig of beer. "What do you think?"

"I think if he cares for her, then he should get to know her more. If he feels like he needs to just fuck around, well then I guess wham bam thank you ma'am."

Jack was not phased by Katie-Jane's comment. "I guess we shall see, won't we."

She was acting like a total girl. She knew Jack wrote Maria with her in mind. What she wanted to hear was how Dow wanted Maria. Dow needed to be with Maria...just like Jack wanted and needed to be with Katie-Jane. However, she did not hear any of that.

She knew the night was coming to an end, so she ordered another beer. Nothing like a little buzz to wash away the stings of farewell. Not wanting to be outdrank by a woman, Jack ordered another beer as well.

"Do you want me to leave as soon as we get back?" Katie-Jane asked out of the blue.

"No." Jack said nothing more on that subject, so she decided to talk about something else. When the check came, Katie-Jane offered to pay, but Jack replied, "No woman of mine pays the bill." Even though she was a strong, independent woman, hearing Jack call her 'woman of mine' made her smile. She took his hand and thanked him.

When they left the restaurant, Jack walked next to her with his hand on her back. Katie-Jane couldn't tell if it was the warmth from the beer or her feelings for Jack, but her head floated and her tummy did flips. She could not contain the butterflies and feelings she felt for this man. When they pulled into the parking spot at the hotel, Jack shut the car off and turned towards her.

"Today has been very special for me. I would like you to come up for a nightcap. I know you can't stay, but if I could have one more hour with you, I would be grateful."

"I would love that." Katie-Jane put her hand on Jack's cheek and smiled. "This is a great face." He kissed her hand and suggested they head upstairs.

Jacked kicked off his shoes and laid down on the bed. "Come snuggle with me for a bit. And by the way, when I said nightcap, I meant water from the sink. You thirsty?"

Katie-Jane laughed and declined the sink water. Not wanting to waste any more time, she crawled in next to him. "Hey! No shoes on the bed." She chuckled and kicked them off. She rested her head in the crook of Jack's shoulder and rubbed his midsection. For minutes they said nothing.

"I have a problem," Jack said out of the blue.

Having no idea what was wrong, Katie-Jane turned her head and gave him a puzzled look. "Okay? Do you want to tell me?" She was concerned. Jack rolled onto his side to face her.

"My plan today was to have breakfast with you and leave. I really didn't think either one of us would have the guts to do anything. We're just two disembodied voices on the phone, right?"

"Wow." Katie-Jane was hurt. She thought they were more than just two voices. "I mean, I guess you could say that. I thought we were a little more than just two strangers. I mean, the way that you talk to me, would indicate that you like me. I guess. But I don't know."

"That's my problem. I am attracted to you a lot more than I thought I could ever be. I feel at ease with you. This feels so natural. What does that mean?"

"I guess that means you like me?" Katie-Jane didn't know what else to say.

"You have no idea..." And with that Jack was on top of her. He kissed her passionately. He kissed her mouth. Her neck. He cupped her breasts. He lifted up her dress and rubbed her pussy through her panties. "I want you so bad," he breathed into her ear. "I want to feel your skin." He lifted her dress off and rubbed her stomach. He pushed her bra up and pinched her nipples.

"Woah. Wait." Jack abruptly stopped.

"Fuck. I'm sorry." He went to get off of her.

"No. No. Don't stop. Let me just take this off." She unhooked her bra. Jack's eyes widened, and then he pulled his shirt over his head. He quickly undid his jeans, throwing them on the floor. Katie-Jane laid down on her back and pulled down her panties. Jack pulled off his boxers. Whatever slow, romantic movements they once conducted, were done. They were well past that.

Jack laid on top of Katie-Jane looking at her. She never took her eyes off of him. She could feel his erection on her leg. She spread her legs more and reached down to put his hard cock closer to her opening. She would not place his manhood into her- that would need to be his decision. She brought her hand back up as his cock sat on her pussy lips. They did not break eye contact. She wanted this man more than she had ever wanted anyone. She wrapped her legs around him, and he slowly eased his cock into her wanting pussy.

"Oh..." she moaned. "Please go slow." She could feel his cock stretching her opening. He would pull out slowly and then push himself back in. He did this several times until his cock was fully inside of her body. Katie-Jane wrapped her legs around Jack's ass pulling him into her. His head rubbed against every crease and crevice of her womanhood. They began to move in unison. As his hips came down hers went up. They kissed each other as two people do when falling in love. He moaned her name.

"Fuck...Katie...you feel...Goddamn..." He continued to fuck her, "I'm gonna cum. I gotta stop. I gotta..." Then he pulled out and rolled over. "I can't. I was so close. I can't cum in you."

"That's ok," she reassured him. She rolled over on her side. Do you want me to finish this for you? You said that I could have seconds..." Katie-Jane began to move down Jack's body when he stopped her.

"No." That word hit her like a swarm of hornets- each with a deadly sting. What was happening. Seconds ago Jack was making love to her, and now he was pushing her away. "You need to go." He got up and put his pants on and his shirt.

"What the fuck is happening right now?" Katie-Jane could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. How could he change things so abruptly? She was in total shock as she put her clothes on. She was waiting for him to throw her a hundred bucks and call her a cab. She felt cheap. Used. Dirty.

"Please don't cry," he whispered. "I just opened my marriage, and my wife had no say in that decision. I am out of control. I care for you. More than I should. But I am old. Married." Katie-Jane wiped her eyes.

"You couldn't have realized this before you fucked me. Really?"

"Kathryn-Jane. We did not just fuck. You know it was more than that. Please. Let me walk you to your car." They walked silently to the car. When they got there, Jack tried to cut the tension.

"Want to say goodbye like Dow and Maria did?"

"Nope. It was nice meeting you, Jack. Good luck on the project and safe travels home."

"Hey. Don't be like this." He took Katie-Jane into his arms, and she began to cry. "Please forgive an old man who has no idea what he is doing. I wish I could talk to my spouse like you can. Please forgive me. He kissed the top of her head. Will you still talk to me?"

"Yep." She didn't know why she agreed, but she did. She loved him. She loved this married man, and he broke her heart. She gave Jack a final hug goodbye and drove off. She cried the entire way home. This is what happens, she thought to herself, when I want to be selfish. I should have known better. Things like this never work out.

When she got home, Eric was already in bed waiting for her. "So my little sex kitten, how'd it-" Eric couldn't finish his question when he noticed his wife's blotchy face. "What the fuck did he do to you?" In a moment, Eric was full of rage.

"Oh God. Eric. Nothing. He did nothing. Calm down."

"Then why the hell are you crying?"

"Can you just hold me, and we can talk about it tomorrow?" Katie-Jane took off her boots and didn't even bother taking off her dress. She climbed into bed, laid her head on her husband, and fell right to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

The next day Katie-Jane slept in instead of going to the gym. She looked like shit.

"Damn. Yo. Ms. F. You lookin' rough," DeMarcus said when he sauntered into her class. "You feelin ok?"

"This is what forty looks like DeMarcus." She forced a fake laugh. "I'm good. I just have a cold or something." While he wasn't the smoothest telling his teacher that she looked rough, his heart was in a good place. Hell, he asked how she was doing unlike Jack who did not email or text her since their encounter last night. Was he going to contact her? She didn't know if she was hurt by Jack's actions or mad at herself for own nativity. I am too old for a broken heart.

Later that day she got a text. When she heard her phone buzz, she hoped it was Jack reaching out. It was her husband, the man who actually loved her.

E: Hey sexy. You doing ok?

KJ: Oh. Yes. I am fine

E: You're lying

KJ: Yep.

E: Wanna talk tonight while I rub your feet

KJ: I don't deserve you

E: I know but you're stuck with me anyways

KJ: I love you. See you tonight.

Katie-Jane had a wonderful husband, so it made her even more mad at herself that she allowed Jack to make her cry. The entire day went by- and nothing from him. That night she painfully explained to her husband why she was upset.

"I'm going to burn that fucker. No one does that to you. No one." Katie-Jane could not understand how her husband was so supportive of an extramarital relationship.

"I don't understand you? How can you be mad that it didn't go well? Aren't you relieved that I learned my lesson?"

Eric stopped rubbing his wife's foot and pulled her close. "Come here," he said. "Baby, I'm not gonna sit here and say it didn't hurt knowing you were with another man. Of course, I was worried and even a little insecure. That's human. But how can I be relieved to see you sad?"

"He didn't even check on me today."

"I can sit here and call him all sorts of names, but that isn't going to help you. You need to find your way on this one. I will be here to hold your hand and support whatever it is you decide." Katie-Jane wanted to show her husband just how much she loved and appreciated him, but she was emotionally exhausted. As she laid there in Eric's arms she dozed off...sadly...she fell asleep thinking about Jack.

The next morning Katie-Jane made herself go to the gym. She did her hair and makeup. She went to work looking like a decent, functioning human being again. Knowing that Jack was flying back to Memphis today, she didn't even bother checking her email. If he couldn't email her while being in the same zip code, he sure as hell isn't going to contact her while on a plane.

She was packing up for the day when her phone chimed; it was her personal email. Her stomach did a flip, and she eagerly checked hoping it was from Jack. She cursed herself at the same time wanting communication with him.

Kathryn-Jane,

I am back in Memphis now. I assume since I did not hear from you yesterday that you needed some space from me. I hope you are feeling better today and the rest of your week goes well.

Jack

Getting nothing felt better than getting an email like this. Seriously? She wanted space? And he hopes she feels better. What the hell. Here is this man who fucks her and moments later kicks her out of his hotel room. And she should feel better? She was so angry that she just closed her email and went home. When did this go from finding a writing mentor/support group to Katie-Jane feeling like she was a pathetic, love-sick school girl? She was more mad at herself than anything. Here she was, a smart, successful woman, and she was allowing some man to gaslight her into thinking she needed space. A timeout was necessary.

When Katie-Jane walked into the house, she asked her husband, "Where are the kids?"

"I took Mika and Brady to the gym, and Anne is with her boyfriend. We need to go get the boys in an hour or so. Why?"

"Great. You're going to fuck me now," Katie-Jane said matter of factly. She set her school bag down on the dining room table- something she never did. She tossed her jacket over a chair. "You. Me. Bed. Let's go." Typically Eric would have asked her what was up, or if she was sure, or if she was just emotionally acting out. But the truth be told, he was ready to fuck his wife and reclaim what was his.

They went downstairs. There was no talking. Katie-Jane removed her work clothes, which took a few more moments than Eric. By the time she was naked, her husband was laying on his back in bed. She crawled on top of him and kissed him deeply. Her tongue traced his lips and made contact with his tongue. She moved her mouth making sure to cover husband's mouth. Tongues intertwined.

He was not fully erect yet, so he rubbed her pussy against his groin. She rotated her hips making sure to coat him with her juices. She moved back and forth increasing her pace. His large, wide shaft was pressing against her clit, and she enjoyed the pressure and increased her pace. As she rocked back and forth, she placed her hands on his shoulders. His erection was growing, so it made it a little more difficult to keep her clit on it without bending a very important member of the family.

"Turn around," Eric commanded. Katie-Jane swung her leg around and pivoted on her knee. Her ass was now facing her husband. "Ease down on my cock." Again. Another demand. As Katie-Jane eased herself down, she could hear husband moan with delight. She moved back and forth. "Slower." She slowed her pace just a bit. She could hear Eric lick his finger. What he did next surprised the hell out of her. She could not tell what finger he was using, but he began to massage her back door.

"Oh. Ummm..." She wasn't quite sure what to think. It was a new sensation that she not only felt in her ass but also inside her pussy.

"Trust me." Another command. As she moved back and forth, she could feel her husband do more than just rub. He slowly entered her precious area. The pressure was good- yet possibly a little much.

"Woah. Slow." Eric just left his finger in place. Katie-Jane picked up the pace. She liked the double contrast of feeling her husband's cock on her G spot along with the pressure from his finger in a forbidden area. She felt naughty, which made her even more wet. Eric could tell that his wife was enjoying herself, so he pulled his finger out and slapped her left ass cheek.

"Now fuck me," he said. He grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth- forcing her down on his hard cock. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his slightly bent knees. She could tell Eric was getting close, for his cock was even harder- if that was possible. He did not warn her, which he normally does. "Oh fuck yea..." She could feel spurt after spurt of cum empty into her body. He slowed down as he came down from his orgasm. "That was good." Katie-Jane crawled off her husband. "Can I help you now?" he asked.

"Nope. I'm good. You fucked me. That's what I wanted."

"You don't want to cum?"

"Nope. I want ice-cream." Eric could never understand women. If the choices were ice cream or cumming what crazy person would choose ice cream? Apparently his wife.

____________________________________________________________________________

The days turned into weeks, and eventually the weeks turned into a month. Katie-Jane and Jack exchanged emails, but whatever feelings they had, died that night in the hotel room. She so badly wanted to be something to him, but clearly their story was not meant to be. At times he would say that he missed her voice or her smile, but then the guilt would become too much, and he would go away for a few days. Eventually, he never came back. In time Katie-Jane recovered from her loss and found a new mentor, but Jack would always be there- lurking in the shadows of her heart.