Mentor Teacher Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed! "Oh my God! You're kidding!" She spun around, hugged me, and gave me kisses all over my face and a fairly long kiss on the lips. Still hugging me, "It's not even my birthday! Thank you so much, you are so sweet!" She gave me another little kiss and grabbed my hand, "Let's go!" Practically dragging me to the door. The place was full of people and when I said something about it she said, "It's Friday, every place will be crowded." I nodded. "You didn't know, did you?" with a laugh.

"When I am in summer mode I lose track of the days because it doesn't matter."

"You are so funny, I can't even understand that."

After a wait to be seated, we each got a personal pizza, hers a cheese and mushroom and mine pepperoni, because I have to have pepperoni on pizza, and it was killer good. She went on and on about how great it was, how much she missed it, and how sweet I am for taking her. While we were eating, I said I was going to the men's, found the waiter, and told him not mention it, but get me a "take and bake" cheese and mushroom pizza to go. That's a pizza you can bake at home. It isn't frozen pizza, it's the same fresh pizza as you are served, it just didn't go in the oven.

When the waiter brought the bill, he brought that bag. As we were getting up, I told her what was in the bag, by her reaction it obviously it was what she was hoping for. She jumped up, thru her arms around my neck and kissed all over my face again.

She's adorable. I was laughing out loud. We got to the car, I opened the door for her and she looked at me. She looked serious. "Really, this trip is such a thoughtful gift. Thank you so much."

I walked around and got in. She told me how Uno's is THE pizza in Chicago and all about the place in Chicago. She said, "When I saw the bag I was hoping it was take and bake! When it was, I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! She sure acted like it!

My car is a 2006 Impala SS supercharged v8. It's my baby. It uses gas like hell, but it goes like hell, so it evens out. It also happens to have a bench seat. As she said that about Christmas morning, she slid over and snuggled against me. I said, "I hoped it would be a hit, but I didn't dream it would go over like this!"

"I'm just so happy right now! You know, there was a Uno's in Lauderdale, but it closed years ago. I didn't know there was another in Florida, except for the one in Orlando. I haven't been there since the kids got to old for the parks."

She was so happy she stayed snuggled up all the way home. I walked her up to her door and she said, "Come on in! I have to put this pizza in the fridge. Oh, just the thought makes my mouth water!"

"Really? You had pizza a whole two whole hours ago!"

"No, I had Uno's pizza, not just pizza." She went and poured us each a glass of wine, "I have to calm down. This calls for wine!"

We sat on the sofa and she leaned up against my shoulder. She brought the bottle out so I could see it. "This wine is really good. It reminds me of Moselle River wines in Germany. The wine there, and the beer, were so good I got spoiled. I just about totally quit drinking when I got back. This reminds me of Liebfraumilch. That means beloved mothers milk and it is. Wow, I can still taste it and that was 25 years ago."

She laughed and said, "That might be because that's what this is. You have mentioned it before."

"I guess we are both full of sweet surprises. I love it! And you said I'm sweet!" I put my arm around her and gave her a hug.

I got a little carried away with the wine. After we, okay mostly I, killed the bottle, I was feeling no pain. I hugged her a few times as we sat there, and my hand slipped onto her breast. I squeezed without thinking. I jumped up, saying, "I better be going." Spilling some wine down my front. "What an idiot," I thought. "I groped her. And then, to top it off, I continued to make a bigger ass of myself."

She said, "Oh, sit down, I know it was an accident. But, you can't drive like that. You're loopy."

"Yeah, I guess not. I didn't realize how much I had. Maybe coffee?"

"So you can be a wide awake drunk? No, just wait a little while until you are okay."

She was leaning over me. I grabbed her around the neck with both hands and pulled her down and almost kissed her. I let go, "Oops! I don't know what got into me."

She sat next to me, "A bottle of wine? You're drunk."

"No, I'm a little tipsy. I am nowhere near drunk."

"Oh? So then why did you try to kiss me?"

"I don't know. I've been want... Um, I'm so sorry."

"For what? Don't be sorry. You didn't rip my clothes off."

"Not yet!"

She said, "Not ever. It's late, you can sleep here. Your virtue isn't in danger." We laughed and she took me into her bedroom. "Is it going to bother you to be in the same bed? I'm just so happy and I want to hug you every time I think of today."

I said, "It won't bother me. I'll probably even let you hug me," I giggled. I stripped to my boxers while she was in the bathroom changing, and climbed into bed. It seemed to be bothering me though, as my dick started getting hard. I kind of pulled the sheet up on the side she would be on to hide it.

She came in wearing what looked like a black flowered silk short shorts and a matching top with little spaghetti straps. My eyes might have flared a bit and I looked her up and down. I guess I was very obvious. "Ha, ha, very funny! Quit being silly"

"They are really, uh, you look, um, pretty."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, stop. These are my pajamas. It is too warm for much more."

"Me, too. I sleep in boxers, usually with no sheet on me until the middle of the night, and I keep the thermostat on 72 at night."

She got in bed and pulled the sheet up to mid chest. "You can take the sheet off, I'll be under."

I felt my face flush, "Uh, no. No. No, I'm fine."

She said, "Why is your face red and why are you practically stuttering? Is this making you nervous? Would you rather sleep in my son's old bed?"

"No, no, I'm good. Everything's fine." She must think I'm nuts.

She glanced down to where the sheet had now pulled tight over the tent I was pitching. She looked up with a wry grin, "You're safe. I wouldn't let anything happen when you've been drinking, even just wine."

I was shocked, and embarrassed, so I made light of it "So, you aren't getting me drunk to take advantage of me?"

"In your dreams!" She leaned over and kissed me softly for just a second. "It's okay, you're just drunk. Now go to sleep!"

I was pretty turned on, so it took a while to get to sleep. I half woke up during the night and I was spooning her. I must have fallen right back to sleep. When daylight just broke came I woke up, still spooning her, and holding her breast, and my erection was in the crack of her ass. I might have squeezed her tit a little before I realized what was in my hand. I thought, "Wow!" Followed by," How do I get up without her waking and knowing I am holding her tit?" Slowly, I carefully lifted my hand off and pulled my arm away. I rolled away slowly and crept into the bathroom. My dick was harder than Chinese Arithmetic. I splashed cold water on my face and tried to think non-sexual thoughts. Spooning, my cock nestled against her ass, and holding her tit kept popping into my mind. It had been a very long time since I had sex. It took a few cold splashes, but I was finally able to piss. I put a little water on the tip and wiped my cock with TP, like I always do when I plan on having sex. Then I looked in the mirror, "You are not planning on having sex, dumbass." I crept back to bed and laid down. I was actually cold this time, so I wanted the sheet. I laid down like I was spooning Lynn, but not actually touching her. She scooted back against me, "The army didn't do a very good job of teaching you to be sneaky. I've been awake since you started pawing my breast."

"I wasn't pawing, I was panting. Go back to sleep!" She scooted away a little bit, leaned back and took my arm. Luckily, my cock was semi-soft and didn't poke her, She scooted back against me with my arm across her, placed my hand on her breast and giggled. I went to move my hand and she wouldn't let go, giggling. I didn't really want to move it anyway. As I went back to sleep, it struck me that had forgotten how boobs feel under a silk top.

When I woke up later, we were still spooning. Oh, and my hand was still there. And my hard cock was nestled in her ass again. When I stirred, she moved my hand, slid away, and, like it was an order, said, "Good morning. Get up.'

I hoped she wasn't pissed that she woke up with me holding her tit and having my cock against her ass, again. "Geez, am I back in the army?"

"Yes, now go and hand me your undershorts thru the bathroom door. I put the rest of your clothes in the washer last night after you fell asleep. They smelled like sour wine. I should have thrown your shorts in and started the washer last night. And you smell the same."

I went in and handed them out. "No peeking!"

"Yeah, you wish." She definitely didn't sound flirty, but not angry.

I thought, I hoped I hadn't screwed everything up last night and worried. She has waterfall shower overhead, a wand, and several shower head looking things on the wall. I have no idea what they are for. I dried off and wrapped a huge fluffy towel around my waist. I walked out and Lynn was in the kitchen. She was wearing a short flowered silk robe,. "Sit down on the sofa, I'll pour you some coffee."

"Man, This is like a fancy hotel. A shower like nothing I have ever seen, and this huge fluffy towel. Silk pajamas and robe. Coffee service. Is this the Ritz?"

"What can I say? I like my comfort. Cream or sugar?"

"Cream, please. Now I'll be all spoiled, mornings just won't be the same."

"Here, sir." She handed me my coffee with a grin.

She sat next to me and we sipped the coffee. I noticed the edge of her silk shorts when she sat. Not like I was wondering if she was naked under the robe, I just happened to see them. With more coffee I started feeling almost human.

"Ahh, this is the life. I love this hotel."

"I'm going to shower. Your clothes should be done soon. Do you mind just wearing a towel? I don't think any of my pretty silk clothes would fit you."

She turned the TV on and left. As she did, I was going in to get a second cup. I watched some inane morning show and tried not to think about spooning, breasts, silk clothes, and Lynn in the shower. Did you ever try to not think about an elephant? Trying not to makes it worse. I was horny and feeling all in love, and I wasn't sure which was worse.

In a few minutes, she came back in, wearing the silk robe. She said, "I tried to hurry, I didn't even wash my hair. You didn't drink your coffee. Is it still hot??"

I took a taste. It was cold, I forgot to even take a sip. I hate cold coffee. "Ick! It's cold."

"Don't be a baby, I'll get it." She took it and went in the kitchen. I couldn't help notice the robe was hugging her butt and how good it looked. She came back in with the coffees. She was walking and looked down at the coffee. I noticed she had no bra and her nipples were dancing as she walked. "Ahh! I almost spilled it! I filled mine way too full." She bent and put her coffee down before plopping down. She got right back up. "Let me check your clothes." She walked away and I heard a washer or drier lid bang. As she walked in she said, "I put them in the drier, nature boy."

I had to fight to keep my eyes on hers and not lower. She came over and sat while reaching for her coffee. Her robe was showing a lot of leg, so I looked away and drank my coffee.

We sat drinking coffee and I didn't talk much, I was too distracted by my thoughts. After a while she went and checked on my clothes, "They're still wet. This stupid dryer is high efficiency, which means it runs forever to dry clothes."

Something I could talk about without saying something stupid! I was nervous for some reason. I laughed, "Yeah, I have a high efficiency dishwasher. It didn't dry when brand new. I thought it was defective, but online the manufacturer said wet dished are normal. So I guess high efficiency means works shitty."

"Exactly! My cup's empty, want another cup?"

I stood up, "I'll get it,Swe-,uh, I got it." and took her cup. I went in and poured. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her come in.

I looked over and she said, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Not really, what are you having?"

"Just toast."

"That sounds good."

She took her coffee and started making toast. She came over and put her arms around my waist, hugged me, and gave me a tiny peck on the lips. "I can't stop thinking about how sweet and thoughtful it was for you to take me to Uno's. What kind of gift would excite you like that?"

I lifted both eyebrows, "Anything?"

She tickled me once, "Anything but that!" We laughed, and she leaned in and gave me a little kiss. Somehow it seemed to be getting a little intense. The toaster dinged. "Ha! That's as close as you'll get." We laughed again.

She let go and popped the toast out. She put out toast, butter, and apple butter. "This is the only jelly I have, is that okay?"

"That's my favorite actually, how did you guess?" She got me a glass of milk and we sat and ate.

She sat across from me and I couldn't help looking at her nipples poking thru the silk, whenever she wasn't looking. They looked big. And hard. She looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face. and asked, "Do you like the toast and coffee?" When I said yes she asked, "What about my breast you pawed last night and keep staring at?"

I about crawled under the table. I felt my face flush, "Um, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to stare."

"Hmm, so you accidentally looked at my boobs every single time I looked away? Accidentally?"

"I am so sorry. I don't know what has come over me."

She laughed, "I'm just teasing you! I only saw you look once, but now your busted!" We both laughed. She got up and walked over by me. "Slide your chair back." I did, and she sat across my lap. She reached down and loosened the knot of her robe and held it closed. "Here you sit, with them right in front of you. Now what are you going to do? Do you want to look closer?"

"Last night you were all about no, are you teasing me? I can't read you."

"Last night it was the wine. This morning it's you." She kissed me, hard. We kissed for a minute and I reached in and lightly squeezed her boob. I touched her nipple and very lightly pinched, twisted and pulled. They were big. We kissed and I kept caressing her breast and tweaking her nipple. She broke the kiss. "Do you want to see?"

"Mmmm. I do."

She stood up and faced me, holding her robe closed with the belt hanging. She looked at me for a second and slowly started opening the robe. I looked and then looked up at her face. She giggled, "You can look."

I looked and her robe opened slowly to where I could see the swell of both breasts, then her areolae, then her big, luscious nipples were slowly exposed, and she let the robe go and it just hung open. "You're absolutely beautiful, I knew you would be." I reached out and lightly caressed her breasts. I thought she gave the tiniest moan. She is thin, and her breasts were the perfect size for her frame. Not too big, not too small, just a nice handful. My eyes wandered down, and I realized she was naked under the robe. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a V, and her vulva was hairless.

I took a nipple in my mouth. I was sucking on it and running my tongue around it. My hand went to her thigh and I slowly slid it up until my finger touched her sex. This time she moaned, it wasn't too quiet. Her pussy was very wet. I caressed one boob, sucked the other, and ran my finger along between her labia. My middle finger would slide down and lie in between her them. She lightly pulled me and I stood.

She pulled off my towel and dropped it on the floor. She didn't even glance down, she just took my hand and led me to bed. We were on our sides, kissing for a minute or two. I reached down for her pussy, and she reached down for my cock. She put her hand on it. "Oh, that's big." Suddenly she sounded playful. "I have to see this!" She hopped up on her knees facing my cock and pushed me onto my back. "Really big!"

Truth be told, I'm not "really big." Maybe seven inches, if I pushed a ruler tightly to my groin. I haven't measured it since I was about 12. Years that is. I do have serious girth, though.

She ran her hands all around my cock. She reached down and cradled my balls. She squeezed a bit too hard. "Not too hard!"

She giggled, "Oh yes you are. I never played with one before or even saw one up close.

"What? You were married!"

"Yes, and we had Catholic sex, lights out, rub outside and shove it in. Slam for two minutes and pow. I called my mom,crying, after my wedding night. I told her it hurt and he didn't care. She told me to go the bathroom and put KY jelly in before. She said, that's how sex is. "She looked at my cock. "Oops, I shouldn't have talked about this now. I'm sorry!"

My erection had softened a bit. "Don't worry, it comes right back. There's no rush."

She looked in my eyes, like that was a strange thing to say. She looked back down and played with my cock, and in seconds it was fully hard.

She let go and laid down on her back next to me. She looked at me and said, "I'm ready."

"I'm not." I knelt over her, my knees between her legs, almost laying on her. She tried to lightly pull me down. I kissed her, then kissed down to her neck. I kissed and sucked on her neck, not too hard, and then kissed down to a breast. I kissed around it, starting at her chest. I sunk down to where I was just above laying on her, my lower body on the bed. I went around like a slight spiral, until I got to her nipple. I kissed it, sucked on it, and licked it with every suck. She was making little sounds that might have been moaning words quietly. I kissed down and over to her other breast and licked around it, working my way up to her nipple. I played, sucked, and licked for a bit longer that I had the other.

She grabbed my arms, and lightly pulled up. She made kind of an urgent sounding moan. I came up and kissed her. I felt her hips rise and wetness touched my cock, but I kissed back down, not very slow. When I reached her pubic hair I looked up at her and she looked into my eyes, a little wide eyed. I smiled and lowered my head and gently spread her legs a little more. When my tongue touched her lower labia she said, "Oh my God!" I licked gently up until I was close to her clit. She said, "Oh my God!" again, faster. I licked up her lips over and over for a few minutes, and she was uttering moans ever time that I would start down low, and lift off when I was getting close to her clit.

I raised my head and she was looking at me wide eyed, like she might bolt. I smiled, "So sweet," laid my chest down and reached up with my hands. I ran a thumb firmly and slowly down and deep, and she gave a long moan the whole way. I put that thumb on her outer labia, close to her slit. I ran the other thumb down, to another long moan. I put that thumb on her, like the other. I pushed her legs wide with my elbows and spread her wide open. She gasped softly. I licked up one inner labia, then the other. She was moaning and mumbling something, I don't know what. I licked around for a while, and sucked on he labia here and there. I love doing this, it is right up there with the very best parts of sex.

After a while I ran my tongue up and down the center a few times to lots of little moans and some light "Oh!" noises. After a few licks, I licking deeper into her vagina. She gasped, I smiled inside. I licked around her vagina and slowly went deeper, to where my face was pressed against her tightly. I had fun running my tongue around, pumping it in and out. I let go of her labia, onto my face. She gave a long exhale.