Mentor Teacher Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no mercy, I ran my tongue over we from bottom to top, flattening it on her clit and pressing pretty hard. I kept it up for a few minutes.

She started moaning loud and then suddenly surprised us both with an orgasm. She pulled her knees way up and groaned loud and fast, over and over. I pulled back off her clit and when she finished I starting shoving my tongue in and out of her vagina and sucking wildly. She tripped into another orgasm or restarted the first one. She grabbed my head and pushed my face in hard and ground against me. Her feet were dancing up and down and her knees came up and squeezed my head. "Ohhhhhhh my Fucking Gaawwwddd!"

She finally relaxed and stopped squeezing and pushing. "Take your fucking pants off!" Who am I to argue. I got up and she sat on the edge of the sofa. She pulled her clothes off fast and I tried to keep up. She grabbed me, slid to the side, laid down and pulled me down on top of her in one swift movement. "Put it in, right now!" When my cock touched her, she grabbed my butt and pulled me down hard. I was a bit stunned. "Fuck me hard, now. Hard!" I started fucking her a little fast. "No! HARD! Fuck me harder! NOW!!"

Okay, I pounded her as hard as I dared. She practically screamed into my face, "HARDER! FUCK!" I started pounding her hard. Really hard. My cock banged into her cervix every time. She started coming up to meet me. Every time my cock slammed down she went, "Uhhg!' loud, like it hurt. I was afraid I would hurt her inside. She had handfulls of my butt in her hands, with her fingers spread. And her fingernails dug in. She yanked me up and down while slamming her pussy up just as hard.

I was too fast, too much, and I was so turned on I knew I'd cum way too soon. I couldn't hold it. "I'm cumming! Oh, fuck!"

She slammed even harder and screamed into my face so loud it shocked me, "Yes! Yes, let's cum!" And she went off. Her hips right on going, not slowing a bit. So I did, too.

My orgasm was so damn good. Then it was too much and I could hardly stand it. In a second, when I came up, her hands suddenly flew up and pushed me hard. She shoved me up and over off of her. It was so fast that before I knew it I was on my side pressed against the sofa back. She was holding a hand flat on my chest, pushing me against the sofa. She looked into my eyes with a big grin. "Shut up!"

I hadn't actually said anything. I opened my mouth to say so and she very sternly said, "Ah! Ah! I mean it!" We just stayed that way for a while. She finally gave me a tiny kiss and stood up. As I got up she quickly looked down and reached for her pussy. She looked bowlegged. I grabbed my shirt off the floor, pulled her hand away, put my shirt over her pussy and put her hand back.

She quietly said, "Your shirt."

"Yes, and I'm going to make you wash it if you get cum all over it!"

She laughed one time hard and then squealed. "It's your cum, and now you just made it squirt out! I'm not washing it!" She walked to the bathroom with her legs apart.

I followed her in. "Mmmm! Sexy walk!"

She pulled my shirt off of her pussy and held it way too close to my face. I jumped back. "This is your fault!" She waved it and I saw there was a lot of cum on it. "Look at all this! What is it, a gallon? And it's running down my leg!" She lowered the shirt and tossed it in the sink. Laughing, "You fucked the hell out of me!"

"No, you fucked the hell out of me! I was just taken along for the ride."

She put her hand on my cheek. "Oh you poor thing! Was it terrible for you?"

"Terrible! I thought I was going to die!"

"Hmm, that was really crazy. I can't believe first I, came that fast! And then both of us!"

"Oh, Lynn, you have so much to learn. Remember, huge, and lasting so LONG!"

She rolled her eyes and pulled me in the shower. "Now, you have to wash up your mess."

I knelt and rubbed up her thighs. Her pussy was very swollen and bright red. Her inner labia were protruding out and she stayed slightly open. I ran my hands up her thighs, rinsed my hands warm and wet, and cupped her sex. I squeezed her a few times and ran my fingers all around, in her labia and out. I pushed two fingers up inside. She jumped. "I have to clean this part good." I wiggled them, pulled out and stood up. I went back to squishing her swollen pussy with one hand. I grabbed the shower wand. I knelt and sprayed her labia. I flipped the lever to a pulse. I sprayed it right on her labia and up to and around her clit, but not right on it. "Oh, yes, this part is very dirty." I pushed her outer labia major with one hand, two fingers on each side. That made her inner labia push out and her clit swell and poke out. I held the wand and let the stream bounce off my fingers and onto her clit. Her hips rocked for a very slow count of ten. I didn't know whether it should be right on her clit or not, so I was playing it safe so it couldn't hurt her.

Still, she reached down and blocked the water. "Whew! That's too much." We washed each other with just our hands and soap, everywhere. We grabbed two towels and dried each other off. We walked into the bedroom. She said, "I have to lie down." She had the towel wrapped around from upper breasts down to just below her pussy, and she let it drop. She plopped on the bed. I walked around and scooted next to her. I kissed her softly and kissed down to her breasts. I kissed them lightly all over, squeezing them softly. I sucked her nipples softly while rubbing them lightly with my tongue with each suck. I started kissing my way down and she grabbed me and pulled me up. "I can't. Just lie back."

I laid back. She kissed me and slid her head down to my belly. She kissed my navel and lifted her head. I said, "I'm good, you don't have to."

"I just want to try for a minute."

She slipped her lips over the head and swirled her tongue around. She lifted, "Does that feel good?" I just groaned. She went back and licked me up and down all around. She tried sucking on the head hard, sucking and sliding up and down, and only sucking on the way up. She pressed with her tongue, she just tried everything and then some. I had come only a little while ago, so I knew I could last a long time. I pulled a pillow under my head, folded over, and watched. Every so often she would hit me with those baby blue eyes and it felt like an electric shock. It was so very erotic seeing her just experimenting and playing. I don't know how long it really lasted, but all the sudden I felt it building up. I said, calmly, " I'm going to cum, Sweetheart." Okay, maybe not so calmly. "Sweetheart, I'm getting close. You better stop. Just use your hand!" my voice was getting urgent.

She pulled off, looked up and said, "Like this?" She took me in her hand and stroked me very lightly. "Mmm, no." She dropped her head and went wild.

I would like to say I took a while, but in a couple of short seconds I came. My life, my soul, my everything blew out of me. I could feel her swallowing over and over. She sputtered a bit and lifted her head and looked at me. I groaned loudly. She said, "My hand, huh?" She grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed up like she was trying to get the last bit of toothpaste out of the tube. She squeezed a big drop out and stopped. "Uh oh, missed some." She licked up to it and sucked hard. I groaned. She brought her squeezing hand all the way up. And my groan sounded tortured.

She let go and kissed all the way up. She kissed me lightly and went on her knees over me. Excitedly, she said, "I did it! Did you see? I even swallowed every drop. I never thought I would ever do any of that!"

"I saw, back when I was alive. Tell my family I died doing what I loved."

"What you loved? Lying propped up in bed completely relaxed? Pfft! You died doing what I loved! You look like you are about to go to sleep."

"Where did you learn to do that?"

"I've heard the girls brag."

"I'm exhausted. I haven't had sex for about four years, but I think I am all caught up."

"Oh, thank God." She hit the light switch and wiggled up to be spooned. I did find the energy to hold her breast before I slept.

End of Part 1, Mentor Teacher