Mentor Teacher Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put as much of her labia into my mouth as I could and sucked in and out. She quivered and the moans sounded like she was going to cry. I sucked off and on and then I started giving her a lick every suck. Her fingers went on both sides of my head, in my hair. She started lightly pulling my head in every suck. She was moaning and groaning just about non-stop. I let one lick go up and ever so lightly run over her clit. Her hands grabbed my hair for a moment and she made a painful sounding "Ugghh!"

I started running my tongue around, writing the alphabet, upper and lower case of each letter. I let my tongue barely rub her clit as it brushed by. Letters that crossed up or across earned a few very light licks, three, five, or ten, I don't even know. At the same time I pushed a finger into her vagina and started pumping in and out. She had my hair in her hands and she was holding me in, like I might escape. I added another finger. She was moaning and gasping and she sometimes sounded like she was babbling quietly. I only got to the letter M, and I could tell she was getting close.

She was starting to say, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" very quietly, over and over. I smiled to myself and licked her clit. Not softly. She hollered something. I started licking it up and past over and over, so it pushed her clit up every time and let it go. At the same time I had flipped my hand over, bent my fingers up, and rubbed her G-spot hard and fast. I didn't get to do it for long. She screamed long, like she was getting killed, and about pulled my hair out. Her hips rolled hard into me and she went stiff. I immediately softened to slow gentle rubs on her G-spot and lapped her clit as softly as I could. She was practically shouting, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" one for every lick, about seven or maybe ten, I have no idea how many. Suddenly, her hands went to my forehead and she pushed me away with a loud, "Ahhhh!" like it hurt.

As soon as she pushed I stopped. She sounded like she was begging, "Get them out!" So I slowly pulled my fingers out, not rubbing. I went up on my hands and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and a small smile on her face. Keeping my body off her, I crawled up and gave her a few light kisses on her lips. She didn't seem to react at all. She was breathing heavily. I pulled my head back.

Somehow, "I love you, sweetheart." came softly out of my mouth. Her eyes flew open. In that instant I knew it was true, and had been for a long time. She threw her arms around me and squeezed the air out of me.

When the squeeze got lighter, I pulled up so could look in her eyes, as my cock pressed lightly at her vagina. Her eyes widened and she went, "Oh my God!" quickly. I very slowly pushed, and she sounded like she was begging, "Oh, go slow, please, gentle!" as I slowly started pressing forward.

I stopped and smiled. "I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart." She looked relieved, like she thought I might. I went back and started slowly sinking in. When I was all the way in, but not pushed tight against her, I slowly pulled back. She was silent, except for fast breathing.

When I started pushing back down slow, she said, "Yes, yes, yes," softly. I went very slow for a minute or two, and then started very slowly gaining speed. Once in awhile she would say saying, "Yes," softly. After a couple of minutes she stopped saying anything and just moaned. I didn't go very fast, I wasn't in a hurry to finish doing this. After a while her hips started moving to meet me. Her hands were clutching my back. I went just a little faster and she said, "Oh!" like she was surprised. Then a second, "Oh!" A third, "Oh!"

Then she said, "Tom, I'm going to come!' She sounded desperate, like she might cry.

In another second she came. She seemed to lose control of her hips, as they lost all rhythm. Her fingernails dug into my back and she shuddered wildly.

That set me off. I said, "I'm cumming, Honey!" Her legs flew up around me. I pushed in as far as I could go, pressing bottom. Her eyes clenched closed and she made a loud sound like a groan combined with a grunt, with her lips closed tight. Her fingernails dragged across my back a few times. Her vagina was pumping me with squeezes. When it stopped, she sighed very loudly. Her hands gripped my back and she held me tight with her arms and legs. I was resting on my elbows, so I wouldn't crush her. I was too weak to even move my cock in and out to milk it like I usually would.

After a few seconds she pulled her hands down and pushed my arms out hard with her elbows. As she did, my weight went on her. I tried to move my arms in and she held them out. We stayed that way for what seemed like a very long time. Her legs had slowly relaxed, but still held me. I pulled my arms in and she didn't resist. I pushed myself up and looked at her. She was smiling, but it turned to a grin, then she spoke very quietly, "God almighty! I think you may have killed me!"

I went to move off and she said, "No," softly. Finally her vagina pushed my softening cock out. She went, "Oooohhhh" Like it was sad. She put her legs down flat and I kissed her softly for a while and then slowly rolled off.

She rolled on her side on an elbow and kissed my cheek and then around my face and finally my lips. "Corny as it may sound, that was truly beyond my wildest imagination." She had a little smile. Then her face went almost blank and she looked like she was lost in thought. "Sometimes, after a good dream, I would to rub myself until I had an orgasm. It was nice, but hardly earth-shattering. My friends would talk about their powerful orgasms, I just assumed they were lying." She focused on my eyes and smiled, "I guess they weren't." She gave me a sweet kiss. Of course I felt like a god.

I got up after a minute and went towards the bathroom. She gasped, "Oh, your back!"

"Go on, it didn't hurt at all." I went in and ran water until it was hot, got a washcloth wet and washed myself, then tossed it in the sink. I ran the hot water on one end of a hand towel. I walked in with it and she was looking towards the bathroom door as I came out. I gently laid the warm wet end over her vulva.

She put her hand over it, cupping herself. "Woah! That feels so good."

"Replaced already. Fame is so fleeting." We laughed.

"Oh, shut up! You know what you did to me!"

We finally got out of bed, she got up, held the hand towel to herself, picked up her robe, and went into the bathroom. I watched her go in and the door close. I just felt happy. I wasn't worrying at all about loving her. She came out in the robe and I walked around to get the towel from earlier. Thinking about what we did was keeping my cock a bit chubby. She took the towel away and threw it in the bed. We went in the living room. She brought us each a big glass of ice water. I said, "That's just what I need."

I was still naked. She went to get my clothes. When I stood, she looked at my cock, surprised. I'm a shower, not a grower, and it was cold to boot. "How is that even possible? It was so big!"

I said, "Honey, you aren't supposed to say a guy's junk is little. Always lie and say it's huge," and laughed.

She laughed self -consciously, "I didn't think about that. I've only seen one and it didn't change size much. I didn't even think, I mean it is really big when, uh, when it counts."

"No, Honey! You are supposed to say huge, kinda like you are in awe."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm done talking to you!" we both laughed.

She knelt if front of me and looked at my cock. She took it the head and stretched it out. She kept looking up every second, I guess to make sure she didn't hurt me. She pulled it as far as it would go without pulling crazy hard. "Woah! You should call him Stretch Armstrong!" she giggled.

"If you keep playing with that you will get to see him stretch."

She let go and sat back on her heels, "You're scaring me now, I can't take anymore. I may never recover as it is!"

I laughed and reached for her hand to help her up. She came up and gave me a soft short kiss on the lips. She sat on the sofa and I got dressed.

She said, "I'm so hungry, let's go to The Pancake House!"

"Pancakes sound good, you'll have to tell me where it is." When we got to the car I opened her door and she slid in. I walked around and got in. She slid over close and gave me directions as we drove. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

When we went in, she said, "Let me order, okay?"

I shrugged, "Okay, you know what's good." We had to wait about 15 minutes to sit down. The place was hustling. She ordered an apple pancake with two plates. The waitress said it would be 20 minutes to make it. "One pancake for both of us? And what's with the 20 minutes?"

"Trust me, you'll like it."

We sat and talked. It was easy and comfortable, just telling stories about our pasts and such. The waitress came out with an aluminum pie pan with a big cinnamon and apple dish, It was maybe 3/4 of an inch or an inch tall and looked nothing like a pancake. The waitress brought maple syrup and cut a couple of small pie like slices and put them on our plates. I took a bite. "Oh my fu..., um, God! This is too good!" Lynn laughed and we ate less than half of it and took the rest to go. Lynn said it was her treat and paid.

"Now you have an Uno's pizza and half an apple pancake. Are you going to have a feast?"

"No, WE are going to have a feast." We both chuckled.

We were already down South, so we went to the Hollywood boardwalk. I never heard of it and she was all excited to show me. The boardwalk was concrete? Okay. There were all kinds of little shops and stands and a lot of people just strolling along. There was a bicycle lane marked and bikes and roller bladers didn't go thru the walkers. I held her hand and we took our time and looked at all the shops. It was a cool place. Well, a hot cool place, being summer and well after noon.

We bought a few things and laughed a lot. We held hands the whole time. We got back almost to the car and she suggested a little restaurant over looking the boardwalk. She suggested the blackened dolphin sandwiches. I took a bite and said, "Wow! This is great!"

"They buy dolphin right off the charter boats."

"There is nothing like really fresh fish." I told her how my family used to go to the beach in Texas and catch fish my dad called whiting. They were pretty easy to catch. I told her we would wrap the fillets separately in foil with butter and a dash of salt and pepper. "Best fish I've ever eaten. I still remember the taste."

"That sounds great. Swimming to sizzling, that's fresh. A great memory, huh? Sounds happy."

"It was, that's one of the happy memories from my childhood."

"So they aren't all happy?

"I don't want to ruin our meal with depressing crap, let's just say I don't have many happy ones." I went back to how fresh the dolphin was. "I seldom order fish in a restaurant because it's usually frozen."

"You should go to restaurants along the beach or the intercoastal near charter boats and party boats. The dolphin and grouper are fresh caught. I'll take you to some."

"Okay, I'm going to hold you to that, Sweetheart."

She got quiet and looked into my eyes, "You know, speaking of that, I was thinking about how lovey- dovey and touchy-feely you've been." I opened my mouth and she said, "Wait. I want you to know I'm not going to hold you to that. You don't have to keep up kissing and saying sweet things. I realize you got carried away, like maybe I did. I'm good with what happened and we can go right back to being friends."

"Are you just carried away or pretending now?"

"Of course not."

"Me neither, let's not worry about it and just be how we feel. I am never going to put on an act or pretend again. I'm so sick of it. What you see is what you get, Sweetheart." She got up and slipped into my side of the booth and rearranged the plates. She gave me a sweet kiss and touched my cheek. We looked into each others eyes for a second.

"Still your Sweetheart?" and giggled.

"So far, we'll see if you're good."

"Gee, I'll sure try." and we laughed.

We left about the same time the sun just started down. The crowd dwindled some, but there were still a decent amount of people. We walked a ways the other way on the boardwalk. The lights came on about the time we got back to the car. I drove her back home and walked her to her door. She said, casually, "Come in?" And I did. We ended up at the table, playing Uno and it was a lot more fun than I remembered. It can get pretty brutal and we teased each other and laughed a lot. I sat back. Without thinking about it, I said, "I have had a such a great day. This must be what heaven's like."

She reached over and took my hand, "It is. I think I'll remember this forever, no matter how this goes." I smiled, she said, "If you think I'm going to go easy on you and not keep beating you, you are sadly mistaken!"

"Shoot, that was my secret plan."

We were just having fun. After getting thoroughly slaughtered, I said, "Have you ever played Dicey?" She kind of shrugged. "Have you got 5 die?"

She went into a hall closet and drug out a Yahtzee game. I took out 5 die and the cup. "The rules are pretty simple. Three of a kind are hundreds of whatever number, except 1s and three of them rolled at once are a 1,000. 5s are fifty and 1s are a hundred. You can re-roll whatever dice are not counted, and if all the dice end up used you re-roll them all. When a roll has no score, your The catch is, you can't record any score until you get a thousand in one turn. You play to 10,000. Getting a thousand in one turn is hard, but after that you can count anything as long as you stop before rolling a no score. If that happens you don't get any points. Oh, and when you get to a thousand, you have to hit it exactly, you can't throw away anything that goes over. "

"Sounds easy."

"Usually, everyone rolls one die and high number goes first. But first game you can go first."

She took a die and put one in front of me, "Oh, no! You aren't getting an excuse for when I whip you, AGAIN!"

Laughing, we rolled and I went first. I rolled three fours, a one, and a two. I picked up four dice and said, one hundred as I shook the cup. "Wait, why did you throw away 400 and just take the 100?"

"Well, I would have had to roll one die and get another one or a five. But if I roll four dice I might roll a thousand. You just have to decide every time. Rolling three ones is lucky, but it is usually tough to get a thousand any other way, unless you get three of an eight or nine."

I rolled and got nothing. I laughed, "Or not! She asked if a fourth number, like if I kept the four hundred and rolled a single four is it counted and I said, "Sadly no." We played for a quite a while before she rolled three ones. "You know, you can pick up the other two and re-roll," I said, grinning.

"Nice try, Bucko."

She started getting scores and I couldn't get a thousand. She had gotten up over 6,000 before I rolled four ones and a five. I said, "One thousand, one hundred fifty." and picked all the dice up.

"You sure you want to do that?"

I rolled and rolled three sevens. "Eighteen hundred fifty. I am on your tail now!"

She laughed. She eventually got up to 9,950 and was stuck trying to get a five and nothing else that counts. It took so long I rolled over a thousand on two different turns and I got up over 9,000. "You better not catch up and beat me, cheater!"

"How the hell can you cheat at dicey?" She stuck her tongue out and I about did a spit take with my water. I laughed out loud.

She started swearing under her breath on every roll that didn't count. I got to 9,800. "Uh-oh! It is a lot easier to roll a hundred than it is fifty."

She rolled, "Come on five." and she won. She wooped and laughed, "Told you I'd beat you!"

"Best two out of three?"

"You're on!" We played and the next game went fast and she never even got a thousand. "Cheater!"

I laughed, "Who was going to beat me like a red-headed step-child? Not you!"

She stuck her tongue out again, got up and got us each a glass of wine. I squinted at her, "Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me again?"

She just giggled and said, "I need a break, this chair is getting uncomfortable." We took our wine to the couch.

As we sat, I said, "You know, I haven't drunk anything alcoholic twice in a week in forever."

"I'm sorry! You don't have to drink it." She reached for my glass.

I pushed her hand way away, "Hands off!" We laughed. "I didn't mean anything, it just popped into my head. You know I blurt out whatever pops into my head!"

She slipped under my arm and we just snuggled silently and sipped our wine.

A few minutes went by. She said, "Penny for your thoughts."

"I'm planning how I'm going to cheat in dicey."

She poked me in the side. I jumped a bit because I am stupid ticklish. "No. really."

"I was just thinking what a perfect day it has been. You?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Well, yeah."

She straightened up. "I was thinking the same, but I'm a little worried."

"About dicey?"

She ignored that, "I can't help thinking you switched awful fast and I don't want you to regret it."

"Well, the truth is, I have had these loving thoughts for a long time. I just pushed them down."

"Why? Did you really not want it to be like today? Be honest, please."

"That's not so easy to admit." I paused, "Truthfully, I hate to admit I was scared of getting hurt again."

"I knew you were. Why do you hate to admit it? Tough guys don't get hurt? They don't get scared of being hurt again? That's awfully hard on yourself. You're allowed to have feelings."

"My guard just fell down. Everything I've been feeling just came spilling out."

"Do you regret it at all? Even a little?"

"I only regret all the time I spent punishing myself for my feelings, and being a shit to you."

"Tom, I have no expectations or demands on how you feel. If you think you love me, that's great. But if you decide it's too much or you don't feel that way, just be honest with me. That's all I want, however you feel."

I grabbed her and hugged her pretty hard for a long minute. I pulled away and kissed her lightly. "I have no doubt, I am in love with you, Sweetheart. You mean more to me than I can even say."

"I love you, Tom. Just be honest with us both, no matter what. Promise?"

"I promise. I have to tell you, I am happier right now then I have been in a very long time. Really, I am always happy around you, whatever we are doing. Now, here we are playing some game and It's like the greatest day ever."

"How are you going to feel when I beat you in dicey two out of three?"

I laughed, "Crushed, despondent. defeated... Do you have a thesaurus handy?"

She laughed and tickled me hard. I fell over on my back and was wriggling around and laughing so hard it was hard to get a breath. I fell off the sofa and landed on my hands and knees. I rolled onto my back. I was able to get a breath though, so that was good. She jumped down on me like a tackle. My knees were up, so she spun and came down kneeling over my head and tickling my sides and under my arms, which was, impossibly, worse. I was rolling around and trying to push her hands away, but she is much faster than me. "Oh god, please!"

She stopped, but was laughing hysterically. I realized I was looking at her leggings. I could see a bit of camel toe. I rose up a few inches and tried to get the whole thing in my mouth and bite it. She screamed and jumped off in a flash. She was still laughing hysterically. She was laying next to me, head to toe. I crawled back quickly, grabbed her leggings and yanked them down. She was laughing, "No! No! No!" Like I was tickling her. I straddled her legs, bent and yan her leggings down and off of one foot.

I grabbed her legs, spread them, and put my mouth on her pussy, panties and all. I tried to get it in my mouth and I was sucking hard, which only made noise. She was rolling back and forth, hysterically laughing. I pushed her panties to the side and pushed my face into her, licking fairly hard and sticking my tongue in her vagina as deep as it would go. Suddenly she stopped laughing and rolling, like flipping a switch. She went, "Oh!" I slid up to where I could push my flattened tongue up and up to her clit. She started rolling again, "Wait. Ohhhh!"