Mentoring a Cuckoldress Pt. 01

Story Info
Emotionally abandoned housewife takes control.
5.4k words
4.41
27k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers

I had enjoyed a fortunate youth and finished a career early in life. I was able to retire and "restart" a new life after a bitter divorce and a few other issues.

I started taking college classes to get a different degree and that was how I met Carmen. We were close to the same age. She was married and taking classes so she could re-enter the work force with a fresh degree.

Since we were the "elders" in most of the classes, we would sit by each other and partner on group projects most of the time. Over the weeks we had gotten to know each other.

On one particular day in late winter she came in for Psyche Class, late and disorganized. I covered for her and the professor accepted my bullshit lie with an element of skeptical doubt.

Carmen spent most of the class on her phone texting. At one point she was in tears and I decided that I would talk to her about it after class. We had about 15 minutes left so it could wait.

The professor finished right on time and the crowd rushed out. I remained seated by Carmen and decided that I was going to take this friendship UP one level.

"You look like you need some coffee. Can I buy you a cup?" I asked.

Carmen smiled at me. "YES."

I helped her up and we made our way to the food stand.

I gave her a few minutes to collect her thoughts and waited for her coffee to work before I pried into her life.

"So ... some traffic huh?" I deadpanned, trying to get a response.

Carmen sighed, "Yup ..."

"You going to share what has you so upset or do I need to wrestle you for that phone and figure it out myself?" I asked (trying to be funny).

"Today I could kick just about anyone's ass, so either come at me, fuck off or change the subject." Carmen snapped.

That was a strong enough hint for me to switch subjects.

We talked about the homework and up coming term paper.

She teared up again when I mentioned my subject, Sexual Disorders.

I quickly deduced that there was trouble at home and this was not the place to discuss it. So I backed down and worked on a different approach.

"If whatever is bothering you has got you this upset, it needs to be talked over and talked through. I am a willing participant if you need to get something off of your chest. I am not pressuring you, just putting myself on the table for you to consider." I said. "Not trying to get my ass kicked." I added.

She chuckled then drew a ragged breath. She looked around and then said something that kind of floored me.

"Well ... I had to use the house computer last night. My laptop is going nuts. My husband has been using the same computer lately and last night I found out why. He has several porn web sites saved in the favorites. Many of those sites include pictures of women in bikinis ... with athletic bodies ... and perfect ... fucking ... everything." She confessed.

"Carmen a lot of guys look ... It doesn't mean he thinks any less of you." I tried to sell my condolences. She wasn't buying any of it.

"There is more ..." she added.

"He has written stories. I saw those in Word. I am sure they are posted on the sexual fantasy board. He has also subscribed to a couple of fetish blogs under this different email address." she finished.

"And you are upset because you think he is having an affair with internet models, or someone that runs a website for a sexual fetish?" I asked rationally.

Caren looked at me calmly. "When you put it like THAT it doesn't make any sense."

"Is there any "rock solid" evidence that suggests he is having an affair?" I asked.

Carmen looked at me as if I was on her husband's side in this matter.

"No .. not really." she let her voice taper off.

"Its normal to have fantasies." I added.

"Not THESE fantasies. They are NOT normal." she shot back.

I waited for more.

"Do you know what a Cook - a - loo is?" she asked, unsure of where her own words were coming from.

I chuckled to myself. "Do you mean a Cuckold?" I asked with a smile.

"That could be it!!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME ... Do you know what that means?" she asked in a fever.

I chuckled out loud this time. "Yes Carmen, I know what that means. I know a LOT about it. I did my Thesis on this particular Fetish." I said.

Carmen was still "lost" in the translation.

"Well?" she asked as she motioned for a truck to back up and dump a load of dirt.

I took a gulp of my coffee and smiled. "Let me just say, you are either the luckiest woman alive or about to be the most annoyed wife. Just know that the choice is yours and I can help you figure it all out in the next few minutes." I assured her.

"Lets move over to that corner couch and I will let you know all that I know about this fetish. You'll see what I mean by "luckiest" woman in a few minutes." I said.

We moved to the corner where we had some privacy and I began to explain how the fantasy included her. I told her that her husband must value their marriage greatly in order to consider this fantasy because it is not for the shaky marriages.

"This fantasy will break a weak marriage. So the fact that your husband has these thoughts says something positive about how he feels about you." I said.

Carmen nodded.

I explained the differences in a man's sex drive and a woman's sex drive and that helped define the roles in the fantasy.

"Women place a higher social value on the marriage where men tend to take it for granted more. This does not mean either feels differently about the other, its just the difference in the wiring." I said.

Carmen nodded. She was still "lost" on what this meant for her. "That's all well and good, but what are the Nuts and Bolts of this fantasy he is having?" she asked.

"In a nut shell, you date random men at free will as if you were single. You are allowed to have sex with anyone you like providing you are 100% honest and disclose all details about each date and what you do on those dates. The Cuckold (or Cuck) waits for you to return and finds pleasure in the humiliation that his wife is unfaithful to him. He supports you by helping you get ready for these dates. Gives you money for dinner, events, new clothing, perfume, nails, hair, makeup, shoes, etc. His pleasure comes from the insults and humiliation." I stated from memory.

"The wife (or Cuckoldress) denies the husband sexual intercourse. This activity is reserved for her lovers. In many cases, the husband is kept in chastity and denied orgasm completely. As the weeks and months accumulate, he becomes more willing to do household chores, run errands, laundry or other favors." I added.

"Why would a man would allow his woman to sleep with other men and still praise her and support the activity?" Carmen asked.

"The humiliation is a big part of the fantasy." I explained.

I went on to explain the man supports this activity, encouraging the woman to push boundaries, try new things and explore her fantasies. Her physical happiness is more important to him where a man's emotional happiness is more important to a woman.

"This sounds like an elaborate set up so HE can cheat on me later on." she said.

"Fair enough." I said, "but not true."

I followed up with, "Do any of the women you saw on the computer look like you, or have similar features? Eyes, hair color, hair style, height, breast size or build?"

Carmen looked at me as if I was in her head. She said nothing.

"If yes, I would take that as a positive attribute. Your husband loves you deeply and he is willing to give you the gift of physical pleasure through unlimited sex partners at your choosing. In return, you need to insult him, humiliate him and deny him any pleasure from sexual activity. THAT is the key to make a Cuckold Fantasy work." I said.

"Sounds like a LOT of work." she said.

I cleared my throat, "At first it is because nobody has clearly defined boundaries. This is all new to everyone, so getting things set in motion and finding that balance takes some effort. After a few months of trial and error, things settle down and become routine. Dating becomes second nature and all that follows is the new standard in the relationship."

"How so?" Carmen asked quickly.

"What I have read is that willing women are in a solid relationship and have a hard time stepping out on their husband. There are emotional pitfalls to consider and other small hazards that must be avoided. But once all of that is clearly defined, and the wife finds someone that she can be comfortable with and achieve orgasms with on a regular basis, things shift in to the exciting ring of endless possibilities." I said (as if I was reading a sales brochure).

Carmen looked at me with doubt.

"Also, once the man has demonstrated his willingness to allow this behavior, the woman may feel more comfortable to experiment." I said. "Plus, once a married woman is made available for physical relationships, a lot of single guys become very interested because there is no commitment. The married woman gets some variety in her sex life with the security of a solid relationship." I added.

Carmen asked, "Demonstrate how?"

"Glad you asked." I started. "Lets say we know a woman that has agreed to cuckold her husband (at her husband's request) and she has found a man she would like to date. The husband is well aware his wife will be going out for a nice dinner, maybe a show, a movie or dancing. Everyone knows the possibility of sex is very high. The husband will help the wife get ready for the date. Draw her a bath, help her shave, put on lotion, pick out clothes, BUY her new clothing, buy sexier undergarments or purchase new perfume. He supports this activity by helping her prepare in many ways."

"That doesn't seem like a lot ..." Carmen said.

"There is more .. and this is where it gets nasty and interesting all at the same time." I said.

"Go on ..." Carmen encouraged me.

"When the wife gets home from the date, the husband will go down on her and bring her to satisfaction orally. Its called eating a cream pie." I said.

"WHAAT?" Carmen nearly spit coffee out.

"Is that or is that NOT the highest form of support a wife that dates others can have?" I asked.

"Holy Shit ..." Carmen said (almost in shock).

"Many accounts have the wife describing the night's activity to the husband WHILE he is eating her freshly fucked pussy to multiple orgasms." I said trying NOT to sound as nasty as it was.

Carmen sat quietly, you could tell she was in deep thought.

"Do you have any sexual fantasies?" I asked bluntly.

Carmen turned red but did not answer.

"You do not have to answer, but lets say we both know a woman about our age that has this same situation at home." I suggested (moving the focus of the conversation away from her so she could feel it was more common.)

"Okay ... " Carmen dragged out.

"Now, lets say the woman has been propositioned numerous times by men that she finds attractive and interesting. She spends years agonizing over the "what if" aspect and the tension builds year and year." I suggested.

"But that is different." Carmen said.

I looked at Carmen and asked, "How so?"

"Nobody is attracted to me." Carmen said.

"Bullshit." I blurted out.

I leaned in closer and told her, "You are a full blown Hottie. I have seen how some of the boys in class look you up and down, the younger janitor always turns his head and watches you walk past him and there are a few professors that would not mind having you with them out on the town. Especially on Fridays when you wear those torn up jeans with a T-shirt."

Carmen turned red and muttered a "Thank You."

"I am totally serious. You are just out of dating practice. You have forgotten how to flirt with men and you just need to get your sexual confidence back in order." I said.

A tear formed in the corner of Carmen's eye. I pretended not to notice it.

"The package is fine, we just need to tune the motor up a bit." I joked.

"It definitely needs some attention." Carmen joked back.

"I take it you have not been told anything like this in quite a while?" I asked.

"No ... I get flowers on Valentines Day. My husband's secretary takes care of it." she replied. "Not a lot of intimate moments between us."

"How often do you and your husband have sex?" I asked.

Carmen looked at me, "Once a week if we are lucky, sometimes less."

"He is missing out on something great ... that is my opinion." I reassured her.

"We are friends, right?" Carmen asked.

"After this kind of a conversation, I would hope so!!!" I joked. "Yes Carmen .. We are friends." I replied with confidence.

Carmen looked around to make sure nobody else would hear her, then she asked me, "Would you want to date me if I were .... available?"

I was floored.

"Yes ... a million times YES I would." I replied.

"Why haven't YOU hit on me then?" Carmen asked.

"Because you are a married woman and until this morning, I considered you happily married and "off limits". I said.

Carmen nodded. "That's fair."

"My ex-wife cheated on me, so I do not play that game with married women." I said.

Carmen smiled, "I can admire that. Not a lot of guys would adhere to such a code."

"Thank you." I replied.

I asked, "If we were both single, and I asked you out, would you say -"

"HELL YES." Carmen interrupted.

That settles THAT I told myself.

"This is a LOT to think about." she replied.

"It really is. if I were you, I would go home and get on line. Research the Cuckold Fantasy and look into the science behind it, not the perversion. See if any of those writings that list the type of people or the conditions they are under sound familiar." I suggested.

"Okay ..." Carmen replied with some doubt in her voice.

"Look, if you do not want to do anything like this, you don't have to. Its JUST a harmless fantasy to your husband right now." I said.

Carmen replied, "I know ... it still hurt me when I found all of that shit on the computer."

"I do understand that end of it." I said.

"What have you said to your husband so far?" I asked.

"Nothing ... I was texting my best friend Noreen who just got divorced." Carmen answered.

"GOOD ... " I replied. "Lets keep the fact that you know as much as you do right now our little secret. I think it is best to not let the cat out of the bag just yet."

"WHAT?" Carmen replied.

"Carmen, I want you to consider a few things before you confront your husband about this discovery." I explained.

"Like what?" she asked, clearly peeved at the suggestion.

"If you confront him now, things get shut down and he pulls it in deeper, keeping it an even more closely guarded secret." I said.

"So?" Carmen replied.

"So remember, you are part of this fantasy. If you bail out before it launches its a dead end for him. If you keep it afloat, try to help it thrive and blossom, things might be a little different for you. Different meaning better." I said.

Carmen smiled. I could see the gears turning in her head. "I see ... "

"If you play this out and ignore the shock and awe of it for now, then you can nurture the inner pervert in your husband and have some fun with his fantasy. He will actually beg you to fuck other guys and if that is what you want, he will praise you for doing it." I said.

"What assurances do I have that none of this will backfire?" Carmen asked.

I carefully thought out my response.

"At first, you do not let on that you know as much as you do. You "ramp up" the intensity in the relationship." I said.

"How?" she asked.

I explained that with all of the photos and stories on the computer and the lack of sex between the two of them, he is beating off at least 3 to 5 times a week. She blushed but I knew it to be true. I explained that she needed to surprise him in the shower and catch him masturbating. Once you do that, you act pissed off and with hold sexual intercourse completely.

He will try to have sex with you and you have to be FIRMLY against it with him. Tease him about being a boy and not a man. Make it seem like you feel abandoned. Let him know your pleasure should be his priority.

Tell him, "All you get is to taste me. If you can do that right for a while, I might reconsider. If I have to listen to you bitch and gripe, I will ADD weeks on end. Since you want to beat off so much, then you can keep doing that, but NOT without taking care of me too."

Carmen smiled. "OKAAAY ... I like that sound of that ...." Carmen got a little happier about my plan.

"At the next party you two go to, make sure he gets wasted and passes out." I said.

"Why?" Carmen asked.

Because you are going to lock his cock and balls up in a chastity device to keep him from beating off so much.

"They have those?" Carmen asked.

"Yes, when you get home, research CB 3000, order one and hide it until the party. Buy a small metal lock to go with it." I said.

Carmen pulled out her phone and looked it up. "OH MY GOD" Carmen was giddy.

Plan to leave him in the device for a few weeks. If he passes out, he will think his co-workers did it to him and he will say nothing to you about it. Until he is sure one of them did it to him, he will not say anything to THEM. All the while, his frustration builds up.

With the "arrangement" you will have established prior to this, he will think he can hide this until he can get the key from his friends. You have to play dumb and give him some privacy.

In about 2 to 3 weeks, he will change completely. His sexual frustration will turn him compliant. Around this time, you give him more chores around the house so you have time to research humiliation ideas on line. In time, that research time on the computer will turn into date time, but his chores will not go away.

Carmen was grinning ear to ear.

"So fewer chores around the house, he will do the laundry and I can boss him around and make him eat my pussy when ever I want?" Carmen asked.

"Oh yeah .. If that is what you want. Just don't let him have an orgasm. That restarts the clock." I replied.

During this time, you dress in sexier and tighter clothing. Let him see you naked from time to time. Wear sexier undies in front of him. Do anything you can think of to drive him wild. DO NOT give in.

Force him to eat your pussy at random. Do not let him get up until you orgasm. You need to train him to provide orgasms to you.

"This is going to be great ..." Carmen said.

I stopped and looked her in the eyes. "Nice smile ... make sure it comes out more."

"Oh its gonna be out PLENTY more Baby." She promised.

I continued with a "plan" for her to follow. At the end of the three weeks, you make him a nice dinner, wear a low cut shirt that shows a lot of cleavage and wear the cage key around your neck on a chain. He will be able to add things up really quick. Let him know you got it in the mail and there was a note that said, "Wear this for your husband." If will drive him nuts not knowing.

The subject of sex will come up during dinner. Promise to give him some relief after he cleans the kitchen.

While he is cleaning the kitchen, you prepare some wrist and ankle restraints on the bed. Change into something sexier, or just remove your bra and panties and put the same clothes back on.

When he is done, you invite him to the bedroom. You need to set the mood but you also need to make sure you record what takes place.

"Do you have a video camera?" I asked.

Carmen nodded.

Order him to get naked and then lay in the middle of the bed, tie him down spread eagle. If he protests, tell him THIS was how the note told you to do things. After he is secure, you start the recorder. State his name, ensure the chastity device is in focus as well as his face, and then you ask some very specific questions.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
268 Followers
12