All Comments on 'Mentoring a Cuckoldress Pt. 01'

by That_Guy71

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

keep on going getting good i hope she uses him in front of hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And then Carmen's husband handed her the divorce papers

This was beyond stupid. If you're going to play BDSM or Fetish games at least do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in the correct category. This was poorly thought out and badly written. Go away. Stay away.

1 star

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 4 years ago

Excellent start! I hope you continue to write. You are a great writer and an excellent story teller. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Quite sick

So unbelievable, couldn't get beyond the first page. No redeeming features at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Cuckold definition is wrong.

Not all Cuckolds are the same. For some, the humiliation may be part of it. I would actually say that this is more a combination of Cuckold and the fetish where guys like the woman to be in charge...Dominatrix type stuff.

Some cuckolds just like watching their wife have sex, especially with especially well endowed men. But the things described in this story, would be a turn-off to them. They aren't into being insulted, or treated in an unloving and respectful way by their wife...or her lovers. This is much more common, and you can see that in all the amateur hotwife/cuckold videos on the Hub, and other sites. Most husbands are looking to be disrespected. They just want to see their wife going nuts from good sex.

Let's also understand that the actual term doesn't even originate from sexual fetish. It was adapted from the scientific term to describe how some animals in the wild, the female will find a male with good resources, and then trick him into helping her raise the ducklings she lays from mating with another duck, for instance.

But in human sexual fetish terms, it just means that the woman sleeps with other men with her husband's consent. Everything else is extra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not all cucks are the same. But many might fall into the way you describe.

I knew a guy who liked being a cuck. He got off on his partner sending him videos of her having sex with other guys. Both of them would choose the person she would be having sex with next. Thing is we all made an agreement with him not to be the one to get with his missus. That would be weird.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

There are multiple kinds of cuckold, hotwife/anklet, stag/vixen, Bull, S&M, Dom/sub, Hall Pass relationships. You've fit the husband and wife into one of the most dangerous, with the wife as Dom, husband as sub, including denial, humiliation, and a cage. There are more trade offs than you've mentioned and many more risks.

As you can tell from some f the comments, many don't understand the nuanced differences and automatically shut off any consideration or discussion. It usually terrifies them for a wife to be 'empowered' in any way, I've found.

The wife needs to decide what she wants and still be open to negotiation, and discuss/dictate, as apropo.

As other comments have stated, divorce is also an option and is often the result.

I did a deep dive into this in a past relationship. It REALLY excited her, but she had to tend to a serious family problem... We focused on me being the Dom, her a mild submissive and also doing the hotwife/stag/reclaiming situation. There were more nuances, but it took a LOT of communications...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
EXTREME

I agree with John...this is cuckold to the extreme.. there are only a small percentage of couples that take it to these extremes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I am new to this subject and all I can say is WOW! I've read some of the other comments and am glad to see this is not the only type of cuckold relationship. My boyfriend likes to be cuckolded, but in our case, only in fantasy. He wants to talk about it, sext about it, without me actually having sex with anyone else (which gave me a big sigh of relief). I read this hoping for some insight into how to fulfill his cuckold fantasy talks. He fantasizes about me having sex with someone very well-endowed (he's no small guy himself) and also 3-somes where I'm getting pounded by multiple well-endowed men. If anyone can point me in a good direction to learn these things, I would appreciate it. Lol

snathsnathover 2 years ago

It is a comprehensive working instruction on cuckold conversion process. There would be variations but the broad road map is there for newbies to follow to develop a successful cuckold relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous