Mentoring a Cuckoldress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I take you out of the cage, do you promise to behave?"

"If I give you a release, do you promise to clean it up?"

"Do you promise not to orgasm until I say you can?"

"Will you fulfill all punishments to my satisfaction if you cannot perform?"

You want him to look into the recorder and answer these questions verbally.

"Then what?" Carmen asked.

You unlock the cage and let his cock air out a bit. Maybe take off your top, or show him your pussy while he is still tied up.

"Oh wow ... that will push him over the edge for sure." Carmen said.

"That is the point. He will be so worked up that the slightest touch will make him shoot. He will not be able to make it for very long, and that is what you want. You want him to disappoint you and explode "too soon". Then you can humiliate him. Insult him. Set some new rules to "help him with his problem". It opens a few gateways for you to restrict his behavior and control his orgasms even more.

"Nice." Carmen hissed.

So now he is tied down.

Stroke his cock slowly at first and then work into a steady rhythm. Then stop. Remind him that he has to ask permission from you to cum. If he doesn't there will be a punishment.

Stroke him again and then stop when his body tenses up. Remind him that he has to ask.

Stroke him some more. Tell him not to cum. Don't stop stroking his cock. This time, take him all the way.

Of course he will orgasm without permission. That is the entire point.

As he lays there panting, weak and with cum dripping all over his body, look him in the eyes and tell him he has to clean it up.

"Turn him loose? He will never put the cage back on, will he?" Carmen asked.

"NO." I said. "You do not turn him loose."

"OH MY GOD ..." Carmen said.

"He wouldn't even kiss me after I gave him a blowjob." she remembered.

"Time to make up for that." I laughed.

You feed him his own cum. There will be a lot of it too. When he refuses, you start counting in weeks until the next release. Start at 3 and go up. Remind him what's at stake.

Make him take it all, even licking it off of your fingers.

"OH MY GOD ... that is so depraved." Carmen squealed.

While you are feeding it to him, tell him little phrases like "get used to it" or "Next time this will be easier". The point is HE is eating his own cum, on camera in front of his wife and there is nothing he can do about it.

"Fucking Wicked ... I LOVE IT." Carmen said.

So now he is on the bed, spent with a mouth full of cum. His hard-on should fade soon, and the CB goes back on before you untie him.

"Ahhh" Carmen said.

"You might want to consider asking your friend the divorcee to come by at a certain time to pick up the key to his lock. That way its not in the house. Have her mail it to me and I will give it back to you during class when its time for the next session.

"I'm thinking I can do this much." Carmen said.

To further frustrate him, make him give you an orgasm each and every time you desire it. Make him eat you in random places in the house, in public or where ever YOU want it. The point is, YOU have your sexual freedom to have an orgasm whenever you like. You are taking the power to decide for you away from him.

"Oh my God that is wicked .... I LOVE IT." Carmen said.

I replied, "I would suggest sun dresses or skirts with no panties."

"You WOULD HUH?" Carmen replied.

"Just keep his face in your pussy as much as you can stand it. It will frustrate him to no end and when he is frustrated, he will want to do anything for you and everything to you. He will be living under the impression that you will need a cock in the future and take mercy on him." I said.

"Getting him on film eating his own cum is diabolical." Carmen complimented.

"Leverage my Dear." I replied.

"So ... now we need to work on YOU .... " I started in.

You need to start wearing more revealing clothing, matching bras and panties. Thinner bras, skimpier panties and (looking outside) when winter is over, you need to be in skirts, more tight jeans and sun dresses. The thinner the better. If you want to pursue this, you need to send a message to those that admire you.

"But I am too heavy to wear that kind of stuff." Carmen protested.

I replied, "If you feel you need to lose some weight, NOW is the time to start working on those goals. You want your new wardrobe to be both comfortable and sexier when the warmer weather gets here."

Carmen smiled.

"What else would you suggest?" she asked.

"Not now, but get used to the idea of a bikini wax, high heels and carrying condoms. If your husband wants you to cuckold him, you are going to do it all the way. That means being ready for those random propositions at a moment's notice.

A few weeks passed and Carmen had achieved all the above. She caught her husband beating off in the shower on Sunday morning. She threw a FIT and acted pissed all week until Friday afternoon when she got flowers for no reason.

When he came home, she was wearing a her kitchen apron and nothing else. She forced him to kneel on the floor in front of her and she placed one leg on his shoulder. She pulled his face into her bushy mound and made him eat her pussy until she came 2 times. Then she pushed him flat on the floor and straddled his face for 3 more orgasms.

After the last one, she stood up and said, "Your supper is in the microwave, I am going to take a bath and then I am going to bed. I have a long weekend."

Her husband started to protest and she stopped and looked him in the eye, "If you are so intent on beating off instead of making love to me, then you can just keep beating off like a teenager instead of being a man."

He was speechless.

The following week at class she told me all about it. She had a glow about her.

After class she told me that they were hosting a small party at their house and she was hoping her husband has a really good time. She smiled a wicked smile and told me to have a good weekend. I wished her good luck. As she turned to smile back at me, she caught me staring at her ass. She smiled even more.

After she caught him masturbating in the shower, she ordered a dildo and the CB 3000. She already had a lock.

I couldn't wait for class on Monday.

Monday, Carmen had the same glow about her. She was early to class and as I walked in, I noticed she was wearing a low cut shirt and she had a thin gold chain around her neck. Resting in her cleavage was a small gold key, which Carmen had polished last night.

"HI" Carmen said to me.

I replied, "Morning. Is that what I think it is?"

Carmen grinned even wider. "It IS."

"Has he said anything to you?" I asked.

Carmen looked at me, "Not a damn word."

We both laughed.

Classes were scheduled for 3 more weeks and then we would take our finals. There would be a long break before the summer sessions started. Carmen and I scheduled 3 classes together for the summer. I could not wait to see what she would wear.

As we assembled to take our finals, I passed the key and chain back to Carmen.

We took our finals, it was a little bitter sweet. It would be nearly two weeks before we would see each other. I finished my exam before she did and waited for her in the hallway. She smiled when she saw me standing there.

"Celebratory coffee?" I asked.

Carmen smiled, "Absolutely."

It was late May and the weather was very nice. Carmen's clothing complimented her figure and her smile. She never really needed to lose any weight, she just needed some confidence.

In addition to the low cut top, she also had on a nice skirt. I caught several men stealing glances at her as we walked to the coffee counter.

We sat and talked about everything for a few minutes and then she said, "I need to go to the bathroom, could you watch my stuff?"

"Yes" I replied.

She floated across the room. Maybe it was because we had finished for the year and had summer classes scheduled together. Maybe it was because things were better at home. I lost myself in those thoughts.

Carmen came back and we finished our coffees.

While I had my head turned, Carmen slipped her panties in my computer bag with a note that said, "KEEP ME IN MIND, I AM GOING TO BLOSSOM."

I did not find the note until I got home. All I could do was grin.

Carmen went home after our coffees. Her husband had swept off the patio, cleaned out the garage, mowed the lawn, taken out the trash and vacuumed the house. Carmen inspected the house as she made her way to the office. She put her books down and ordered her husband to kneel in front of her. She lifted one leg and rested the back of her thigh on his shoulder. She stood on the other leg and hiked her skirt up and over his head. Carmen pressed her bald pussy against his face and cradled the back of his head while he serviced her pussy.

Carmen looked down and whispered, "Tonight my dear you are going to have an orgasm."


12