Mentoring an Intern

Story Info
My wife mentors an intern on sex.
5.6k words
3.9
12.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
291 Followers

I absolutely hate office politics. It saps the fun and energy out of things that would normally be enjoyable, like a cocktail party. Yet, we had gone, Julie and I, to an office cocktail party. It wasn't free, but at least the proceeds from the $100 price (per person) went to the company's sponsored charity, a local animal shelter. There was a cash bar, which meant added expense, and a live band playing soft music suitable for dancing. Naturally, it was a black-tie event, so I had to rent a tux and Julie required a new cocktail dress. That meant still more expense for an event that would require me to engage in conversation with people that I didn't particularly like to talk to at work, let alone at a party.

Before I go any further, I should briefly describe my wife's dress and the figure that it enhanced. It was all black lace with two straps of black ribbon over her sultry shoulders. It flared a little starting at the waist and was about knee length. If she twirled around fast, which she did in the dressing room at the store, the hem would fly up and out perpendicular to her body and you could see her panties. Julie has, in my humble opinion, a PERFECT figure. She has a perfectly rounded, firm ass and pert little breasts that are often covered by a 34A bra. She stands tall at 5' 6" and has a long but ever so slightly plump torso on top of perfectly smooth legs. She supplemented the dress by purchasing black lace high-cut panties and matching bra, a black garter belt that held up lace top black stockings (with a seam in the back), and black solid toe shoes with 3-inch heels. She also had a pearl necklace that I had given her on our 20th anniversary, and pearl stud earrings I had given her the following Christmas.

I was a little taken aback by how sexy she looked in this dress. Don't get me wrong, it looked fantastic, and I was proud to accompany her to this soiree, even though I didn't particularly want to go and hobnob among the narrow-minded people with which I work. No, I was taken aback because she does not display her sexuality to other people. She's much too conservative for that. Even at the beach, she wears a conservative one-piece bathing suit and does nothing to entice erections in men. Now that doesn't mean she's not hot. Given the right attitude, a woman can get a man hard wearing any outfit at all, but Julie is just not into that kind of thing. She would never purposefully tease any man. Now, she was not only wearing and incredibly sexy dress, but she was also exuding a confidence I had not seen before. She looked and ACTED sexy.

We had taken a room in the swanky downtown hotel, which was the venue for this function, so that we wouldn't worry about traveling home late under any alcoholic influence. We could both cut loose a little, which was exactly what Julie had envisioned and why she was confidently sexy in her attitude. As we were riding down the elevator from the 47th floor, she snuggled up close to me, wrapped her arms around my left arm, took my left hand in hers and whispered in my ear, "When this little party is over and we get back to our room, I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

Now I understood. Now I knew where her confidence was coming from. It was all focused on being sexy for me. Ah, how I love this woman. "As sexy as you look," I said as I reached up with my right hand and gently squeezed her right breast, "we might not make it back up to the room." It was then that I noticed she was not wearing her black lace bra. I made a show of pulling out the top of her dress and peeking down, then giving her a quizzical look.

"The straps showed." She said with a wicked grin.

Wow! I didn't want to go to this stupid party to begin with. Now all I could think about was getting it over with so I could fuck Julie until she passed out. Not a great way to start an evening of office politics.

Well, the evening crept along. Julie and I munched at the buffet, drank from the cash bar, danced to a few numbers from the live band, talked with my coworkers and bosses, et cetera, et cetera. Sure, Julie danced with a couple of my coworkers and with one of my section heads. I danced with a couple of coworkers (female, of course) and a couple of coworker's wives. I admit that one of the tunes was a slow song and I danced with Mark's wife. She is a stunner, and I got a boner. Kind of embarrassing actually since I'm sure she noticed. At least she had the courtesy not to say anything about it.

Julie and I had just reconnected to freshen our drinks, when she noticed young Josh sitting by himself along the sidelines looking bored and maybe a little drunk. Josh is an intern in his sophomore year of college. He is slightly chubby, wears glasses, and is about as much of a computer nerd as you could ever imagine. His social skills would be considered awkward at best. I've never heard him talk of a girlfriend, boyfriend, or any kind of friend. He only talks about computers and games. "He looks like he needs a friend," Julie said.

"He does at that," I replied. "Why don't you see if you can get him to dance with you?"

She gave me another of her wicked smiles, winked at me, and moved over to Josh. I watched as she sat down next to him and struck up a conversation. They smiled. They laughed. After a few minutes of animated conversation, she leaned in toward him, rested her hand on his thigh, and whispered something into his ear. He then stood up and offered his hand to her. She took it, stood up, and they walked arm in arm to the dance floor. They boogied to a quick dance tune; nothing sexual, just a bit of fun movement to a great song. Then the tempo dropped to a sensual love song and Julie snuggled up close to Josh and wrapped her arms around his neck. He, in turn, wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his hands at the juncture between the small of her back and the top of her ass. As their bodies swayed gently to the music, I saw Julie whisper something in his ear and move even closer to him. Josh's hands moved ever so slightly down and cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her closer into him. She whispered something else, pushed away from him and walked briskly to me.

As she walked by, Julie grabbed my hand and said, "We have to go back to the room NOW," as she pulled me with her to the elevators. She seemed flustered as we waited for the elevator doors to open, shifting her weight from one foot to the other and biting on her fingernails.

"What gives?" I asked, but before she could answer, the elevator doors opened, and she pulled me inside. Then she kept nervously pressing the close button until the doors slid shut. As soon as the elevator started to move, Julie pressed me up against the wall and kissed me hard on the lips.

"You know how we often read erotic literature, watch porn videos, and talk about married women having sex with someone else?" She asked me as she began shifting her weight again and fanning her face with her hand.

"Yes."

"Would you seriously like to go through with it for real?" She asked with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Yes, I think I would." I answered as my dick sprang to attention.

"No equivocation. Yes or no. Would you like for me to fuck another man?

"Definitely."

"Because there is no going back if I do this. I can't unfuck him."

"Are we talking about Josh? What happened?"

"Yes. I was flirting with him, thinking it would make him feel better and maybe more confident in himself. He seemed like a little lost puppy. It all seemed innocent until we slow danced, and I could feel his erection on my belly. It was rather large, and I immediately got wet between my legs. In fact, I think it's running down my leg right now."

We both looked down to see a trail of her love juice running down her inner thigh. "That's so hot," I said.

"I gave him our room number and told him to wait about ten minutes and then go up. I also told him that you and I were going up ahead of him and that I really wasn't sure if you would allow anything to happen, but we would discuss it and let him know when he arrived." She kissed me hard on my mouth again and rubbed my crotch with her right hand.

The elevator stopped with a jolt, followed by a loud "DING!", and the doors slid open. Julie grasped my hand, and we nearly ran down the hall to our room. I fumbled nervously with the key card and managed somehow to open the door. We flung our arms around each other and kissed again. Neither of us could get enough of each other's taste. Our tongues fought for supremacy, and both won the battle.

I started to unzip her dress when she gently took my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes. "Well, what do you think about me having sex with Josh?"

Then, reality stepped up and punched me in the gut. "Honestly," I replied, "I'm not really sure. My dick is screaming 'YES!!' but my brain is saying, 'wait just a minute. Think this through before you do something you'll both regret.' I know we've toyed with this idea, but we've never seriously talked it out. What are the ground rules?"

Julie was silent for a few seconds, obviously lost in deep thought. "I guess I really hadn't thought it all through," she eventually replied. She took me by the hands and pulled me over to the bed where we sat side by side. "You know I love you, right?" She asked.

"Of course. I've never doubted it."

"I want you to know that I will ALWAYS love you, no matter what. You've told me before that sex can sometimes be just sex, without emotional attachment. I don't think I believed you until tonight. I don't have any feelings for Josh. I just want to see his penis. It was completely accidental, but I felt it against me, and I just wanted to see it for real. I don't want him in my life, I just want his penis for a little while. I know we haven't talked about ground rules, and I will not do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but could I just see it? Couldn't we at least invite him in for a drink and ask him to let me see how well he's endowed? At the very least it will instill a spark of confidence in the boy. He's so shy and reserved. And it could be a baby step in your fantasy of seeing me with another man."

I was thinking about what Julie said when there was a soft knock at the door. There was a pleading look in her eyes when Julie looked at me and softly said, "Please. Let him in and we'll move slowly. I just want to see his cock, then we can talk about how you feel and move on from there."

"Okay," I replied as I stood up, "I've always said it's no sin to look, haven't I?" I walked over to the door and opened to reveal Josh standing there with hands clasped, white knuckled, and looking really nervous.

"Hi Mr. Beam," he said, his voice cracking slightly, "Um, Mrs. Beam asked me to come up here."

"Come on in, Josh," I replied, "Call me Jim and this is Julie, not Mrs. Beam. Have a seat anywhere you like. Want a drink? Minibar's open."

Josh moved quietly in the room and looked about. Julie patted the bed next to her, inviting Josh to sit there, which he did. I poured a small glass of wine for each of us and sat in a recliner by the bed. Then an awkward silence enveloped us like a thick morning fog.

"Alright," I said looking at Josh, "let's just admit this is an awkward situation. Julie and I are married, and she has invited you up here because she felt your erection when you were dancing."

Julie nearly choked on her wine. Josh's face turned bright red, and he began to shake his head as he started to speak, "Oh no, Mr. Beam. Uh, Jim. I..."

"No, no," I interrupted, "It's quite okay Josh. I understand what it is to feel her body rubbing up against you like that. The first time I danced like that with Julie, my dick stood up, too. I was so hard I could have hammered a nail through a board with my penis. I'm pretty confident you were thinking that you might get lucky tonight with her. Why else would she invite you up here, right?"

"Um, ah, I g g guess so," he stammered.

I'll be honest with you Josh, and this goes no further than this room, understood?"

Josh vigorously nodded his head.

"Julie and I have talked a little about her with other men," I went on to explain, "but we haven't given it the serious consideration that it deserves. She is, however, intensely interested in seeing your package. She was impressed with how well you're endowed. I realize this is an odd request, but would you mind just showing her your penis?"

Josh's eyes went wide, but he didn't move. He just stared at me like a deer caught in headlights. Julie grasped his hand and arm in her hands and gently applied pressure as if to lift him from his position, to which he naturally stood up. She guided him directly in front of her and looked pleadingly into his eyes. "Please show me," she said quietly, almost in a whisper.

Haltingly, Josh reached down, unzipped, and unbuttoned his pants. He then slowly pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them. Before he straightened back up to a standing position, Julie reached out and, hooking her index fingers in the waistband of his white briefs, pulled them slowly down. Josh's cock was stuck briefly in the waistband until Julie applied enough downward pressure that his underwear jerked down and his large prick sprang out just inches from Julie's face.

It was only semi-erect, and Julie made an audible gasp when she saw it. She licked her lips and moved her hand toward it but quickly yanked her hand back down under her leg. She bit her lower lip as she stared at his cock. It was definitely larger than mine in both length and girth, not a monster cock, but definitely bigger than average. She looked up into Josh's eyes and said, "It's beautiful. I bet you've made some girls very happy with that."

"Actually," Josh replied sheepishly, "I've never had sex with anyone."

"Are you kidding me?" Julie exclaimed. "Not even a blowjob?"

"No, ma'am."

Then she looked at me and we locked eyes. She wanted to touch it. My dick was stiffening up at the sheer anticipation of seeing her hand wrapped around another man's cock, so I nodded my head and said, "Go ahead, honey. I know you want to touch it."

A smile rapidly emerged on her face as she turned back to Josh's cock. Using her left hand, her wedding and engagement rings so prominently displayed, she reached out and gently rubbed her fingers all around his cock. It was the first cock besides mine that she had touched since we were married, and it grew large and stiff. She put her hand under his scrotum and hefted his balls, then she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and slowly moved it up and down. A drop of precum appeared at the tip of his cock, which did not go unnoticed by Julie. She put the tip of her index finger on it and spread it around the mushroom head of his cock. Then she began spreading the precum all over his cock with both hands. I will never forget the sight of how her rings and her hands, slick with his juices, glistened in the light as she explored his cock. She had a mesmerized look in her eyes, and she was licking her lips like a cat ready to pounce on its prey.

Julie looked at me and our eyes met again. My dick stiffened even more, which is hard to believe because I was uncomfortably hard when Julie first removed his briefs. I envisioned her lips wrapped around that cock. Obviously, she wanted to wrap her lips around that cock. The look on her face seemed almost desperate, so I just nodded and said, "Go ahead."

As Julie leaned forward and began slowly licking all around Josh's cock, I got up from the recliner, removed my clothes, and sat next to Julie on her left side so I could get a close-up view of the action with my stiffy waving in the air, precum running down the sides. From a vantage point of a couple of feet, I watched Julie use her precious left hand to hold Josh's dick steady as she placed the head against her lips. Then as she slid the tip into her mouth, I reached behind her, unzipped her dress, and pulled the straps down off her shoulders. I then reached up with my left hand, wedding ring promptly displayed, and pull down the top of her dress down to her waist, exposing her marvelous little tits to our guest. Of course, he didn't notice right away because his eyes were closed, and his head was thrown back as he enjoyed Julie's ministrations to his cock head. Julie didn't seem to notice either since she was busy swirling her tongue around Josh's bulbous head. Then she began exploring it with her fingers and her tongue, even placing it against her cheeks and rubbing it over her face.

Josh finally looked down and noticed Julie's naked breasts. "May I touch your tits?" He asked.

This was beginning to escalate. Remember, she was just supposed to SEE his cock. Next, she was fondling him. Then she was using both her hands and her mouth to explore his cock. Now he wanted to fondle her tits. Of course, that was my fault for pulling down her dress and exposing them. Maybe deep down I wanted to know how far Julie would let him go. How far was I willing to let it go? Julie paused to look at me with a quizzical look and I knew the answer in an instant. "If you don't mind, I don't mind," I said.

Julie responded by standing and throwing her shoulders back, essentially sticking her chest out to him. Josh put one hand on each boob and began gently massaging them. Julie took the opportunity to unbutton his shirt and rub her hands on his smooth chest. He shrugged off his shirt, bent his head down, and sucked Julie's left nipple into his mouth. This caused an immediate reaction from Julie, who was in the process of shrugging her dress straps off of her arms. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned out loud. She put her right hand on the back of his head to hold him in place. "That feels sooooo good," she said softly as her dress fell from her hips and gathered around her ankles.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing at that moment. Julie was not wearing her panties! I should have realized it when I had seen her juices running down her leg in the elevator, but I hadn't made the connection. Now I was more turned on than ever as Julie was exposing her beautiful pussy to a man who was only slightly known to me and a perfect stranger to her. A major line had been crossed. Julie was in such a heightened state of arousal, that she was not going to stop this sexual liaison prior to Josh penetrating her pussy with his cock. It would be up to me to stop it...if I wanted to stop it.

I wish everything would have slowed down. Even better would be for me to be able to do a slo-mo replay of the entire night. I remember Julie kind of pulling Josh down as she sat back on the bed. Her left hand was wrapped around his cock and her right hand was still holding his head to her left breast. Josh was kissing all over her tit, occasionally sucking in the nipple. Then Josh reached down with his right hand, put it over her sopping pussy, and began to rub gently up and down. Again, Julie gasped and moaned, her right hand still holding his head to her tit and her left hand moved to cover his hand on her pussy. She was guiding his movements to increase her pleasure. Slowly, she reclined back on the bed supporting herself on her elbows. Her hips and legs were writhing under Josh's finger ministrations.

I stood up and moved back to the recliner to watch. Julie looked over at me, smiled, and asked, "Are you okay?" I just smiled back at her, nodded, and pointed to my rock-solid erection. She nodded in return and winked.

After a few minutes, Josh lifted himself up to a standing position, took his cock in his hand, and placed the tip up against Julie's pussy. Julie didn't have time to react before he pushed the head inside. Julie was looking over at me and was smiling when she suddenly closed her eyes, jutted her chin up, sucked in a huge breath and exclaimed, "Oh fuck!!" Josh began a slow back and forth hip movement as his dick went in a little further with each push. Julie's legs suddenly started to twitch, her mouth opened, and she let out a loud, "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Then she went limp as Josh pushed hard into her, stiffened, groaned, and made a few small thrusts as he spurted his spunk into my wife. And just that quickly, Julie was now my hotwife.

Jb0664
Jb0664
291 Followers
12