Mentoring an Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Josh's erection subsided, he pulled out with an audible pop and fell off onto his back at Julie's right side. I jumped up and took his place between my wife's stocking clad legs. The sight was more erotic than anything I had ever seen in my life. No pornographic images or video could match it. Julie's pubic hairs were matted with her and Josh's juices. Her inner lips were splayed open like a butterfly's wings and white seminal fluid was seeping out of her gaping vaginal opening. She was breathing heavily, and her right arm was laying across her eyes. It also looked like she was crying.

I watched Josh get up and go into the bathroom, then I placed my cock up to Jullie's vaginal opening and rammed my cock home in a single hard thrust. Her arm flew up over her head and she gasped as she looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry," she said through her tears. "I wasn't ready for him to enter me. You hadn't given your approval yet."

"It's okay," I replied, letting my dick rest in her loose and well lubricated pussy. "It happened so fast but was intensely erotic to see. I knew the instant he put his hand on your pussy that I wanted to see you take his cock inside you."

"Are you okay with fucking me when I'm full of another man's cum?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I started pounding her hard. "I, uhhh, guess that uhhh, answers, uhhh, uhhh, my question. Oh shit!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down closer to her. "Do me, baby! God, I love you!"

"I love you, too, baby!" I replied. I heard movement and looked back to see Josh sitting in the recliner slowly rubbing his cock. It was at full attention (It's amazing how quickly young men can recover) and he was watching us fuck. "We have an audience." I whispered in Julie's ear.

She responded by putting her hands on my ass cheeks and pulling me in with each of my downward thrusts. "Ooooohhhhh!" She cried, "Show him how to really fuck a woman. Oh fuck! Oh shit! I'm going to cum! Cum with me baby! Fill me up with your cum!" So, I did. She was so wet that I really didn't feel much friction, but the intensity of my emotions drove me over the top and I blasted at least six shots of semen to add to Josh's load. Julie pulled me hard and thrust her hips up into me so we melded when she orgasmed with a scream that could probably be heard in the ball room, 47 floors below us. We stayed in that position until my withered penis plopped out of her pussy, and I rolled off.

Once I gathered my breath, I gathered enough strength to prop myself up on my elbows and look over to see Josh staring at Julie with his mouth gaping and eyes glazed over.

"Baby?" I interjected. "If you're up to it, there's a big cock over in the recliner that needs you to go over and sit on it."

Julie looked at me almost in astonishment. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Seeing you climax when he started fucking you was the absolute sexiest, most erotic thing I've ever seen in my life. I would love to get a good view of his cock entering your luscious pussy and I think Josh needs sloppy thirds to round out his evening. It's all up to you, of course, and whether or not you have the energy. I'm sure Josh is game." I looked over at Josh. "What d'ya say? If she's willing, would you want Julie to fuck you with her used pussy?"

Josh's expression of wonderment did not change, and he said not a word, just nodded vigorously indicating his assent as he slowly stroked his erection. Julie slowly rolled off the bed and removed her shoes. She looked amazing in her black garter belt, black nylon hose with the seam in the back and cum running down the inner sides, and her perfect hips and round ass sashaying as she sauntered over to his chair. Her hair was still immaculately styled for the party and her pearls were shining in the light. There was something magical in the way she looked. Moments before, she was all dressed up in evening attire and interacting with a variety of people. Now, for the second time that night, she was about to fuck a young man she had just met. It was all so erotic that my cock, which normally takes at least a full day to recover from sex, was standing at rigid attention.

Julie turned around to face me as I sat on the edge of the bed. Then she reached between her legs with her left hand, grasped Josh's cock, and started rubbing the tip against her pussy lips. I leaned forward so I could watch as she slowly sat down and took all of his cock into her slick pussy. There is nothing more erotic in the entire world than a married woman using her banded hand to insert another man's cock into her pussy. I've seen it on so many photos and videos, and read about it in erotic stories, but nothing compares to seeing it for real when it's YOUR wife inserting another cock into her pussy. Nothing matches that look of sexual bliss on YOUR wife's face as another dick gets buried completely in YOUR wife's pussy.

I stood up as she sat down and my cock spontaneously erupted and splattered shot after shot of cum on my wife's chest, which then ran down her abdomen in little rivulets. She reached out to me with her left hand, and I took it in mine. We looked into each other's eyes as she spread my spunk around her belly with her right hand, riding up and down on his cock, and emitting a small grunt each time she plunged down and his cock went full into her. "Uuuhhh, Uuuhhh, Uuuhhh...."

After a several minutes she said softly, "my legs are burning. I can't do this anymore." Then she stood up, and led me over to the bed, where she guided me up to sit in front of her as she assumed the doggie position. Josh remained in the recliner until Julie glanced back and in an exasperated tone said, "come on up here and fuck me." He was just the right height to stand behind her and put his cock against her crack. Again, with her left hand, Julie guided him home and he began a steady fucking rhythm. I sat back against the headboard and spread my legs out on either side of Julie's hands, so she placed her hands on my shins while she rocked back and forth in time to Josh's thrusts. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling, her expression one of sexual bliss as she grunted each time Josh pushed into her, "Uuuhhh, Uuuhhh, Uuuhhh...." Once, she opened her eyes and made direct eye contact with me. Then she smiled and between grunts of satisfaction, said, "I love you so much!"

After several more minutes of rapture, she announced, "My arms are burning." Then she collapsed into my lap, rolled over on her back with her head on my stomach and beckoned young Josh to her, left hand guiding him in for the finale. Julie wrapped her legs around his waist and used her heels to pull him into her as deep as possible with each of Josh's thrusts. Unbelievably, my dick was hard again and pressing against Julie's right ear. She reached back with her right hand and began slowly stroking my cock. She put her left hand on Josh's hip. She could now pull him with her hand as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. Looking him in the eyes, she said, "Now. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and cum on my tits."

Josh didn't disappoint. He grunted and groaned as he pounded her pussy with his dick. Julie's hips rose and fell and sometimes rotated a bit to maximize the pleasure of his big cock. She, too, grunted and groaned and spewed lusty words, "Oh fuck! That's it! Fuck my pussy! Oh Yeah!" Josh's staying power was amazing. Ah the benefits of youthfulness. Soon, Julie stiffened up, yelled "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" and had a tremendous orgasm. Her toes curled. She released my cock and grabbed my hand with an iron grip. She gripped Josh's hip and thrust her pelvis into him. That sent Josh over the edge, but since Julie was holding him so firmly, Josh released his load deep inside her, grunting as each spurt erupted.

He rolled off of Julie and lay on his back breathing deeply. Julie rolled over in place, moved up and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I love you so much," she said. "I can't thank you enough for this evening. I feel so full and so satisfied, except for one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I need you to reclaim me again. I know I'm rather sloppy right now. He was supposed to cum on my tits, but he ejaculated as I was still in the midst of my orgasm and I couldn't let go of him," she said with a grin. "I'm so sorry about that, but would you still fuck my sloppy pussy?"

"Absolutely," I replied. Then turning to Josh, I said, "I think you can find your way out, right?"

He completely understood my hint. He got up and quickly dressed. "Thank you both for this evening," he said. "I will never forget it."

"You're a good kid," Julie replied. "With a little confidence, you will please a number of women. Maybe I can show you a little more some time. Would you be amenable to that?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said with a huge smile as he seemed to float out of the room.

Before the door slammed shut, Julie was on her back with her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms wrapped around my neck, kissing my mouth, and matching my thrusts as I pounded her sloppy, loose cunt with all the energy I could muster. It was the best fuck of my entire life, enhanced by knowing that someone else's cum was providing the lubrication.

It all happened so fast, but I can still see it all in my mind's eye. It gets me hard whenever I think about it, so I felt it best to at least write down all the specifics so I could better remember years from now as memory fogs.

POSTSCRIPT: About three weeks later, we invited Josh to dinner at our house, where Julie provided some additional "mentoring" to our company intern; teaching him how to properly eat pussy and general sexual etiquette. It didn't take long before he was sought out by single and married women alike at our company until he went back to school in the fall. Several years later he asked me to be Best Man at his wedding. That's a story all unto itself!

12