All Comments on 'Mentoring an Intern'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bogey3Bogey35 months ago

Very well written and right to the point! Wonderful story of wife sharing

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger5 months ago

Yeah, well written, good job. I await an "Anonymous attack".

Good luck

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

20 Big Blazing Stars for one of the HOTEST Stories that I have read on Literotica in a long time. Wife Sharing the way it is meant to be. I loved the description of the emotions and feelings involved. So well written, I am amazed that this isn't more rewarded for this wonderful effort. Just perfect. The writer included so many aspects of this exciting experience. This was terrifically done. Thank You so Much. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A teacher and a mentor. A good story to learn about a guys first time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: Julie was foolish to think she could have emotionless sex. She swore over and over she loved her hubby but the more she thought about him just sitting there passively letting her fuck another man on two different occasions, just because she said she wanted to made her angrier and angrier. She began distracting him because he had become nothing but a sissy wimp cuck in her mind. She fucked Josh and others more and more behind his back, eventually destroying him financially and emotionally in the divorce. She felt on top of the world being rid of this joke of a man until the STD's several her lovers gave her kicked in. Then it was so much fun to be a cheating skank slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have been twenty times better the scenario was great . But you could have made this better to other readers by simply turning this into an impregnate story. Aka let josh get Julie pregnant with his baby you need to know that there are loads of readers like me who look for pregnant stories and this could have been so hot you would eye’s would burn just by reading this. If you are going to write stories like this then you need to understand that there are loads of people who really love pregnant stories and this was a perfect opportunity to set the stage for the ending to read that josh ended up getting Julie pregnant with a happy husband who watched the whole show .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn good job. I do hope it's true, if not it was still damn good. Julie now needs to try a few more cocks.

MarkTwineMarkTwine5 months ago

Just another boring story about a pussy of a “man” who enjoys being a willing cuckold. I guess if you can’t get your own wife off you might as well watch another man do it.

TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

Just a stroke story, folks.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

At least this was the kind of "sharing" that a couple often talk about in their erotic fantasies. rather than some "Bull" taking charge and inserting himself into their marriage. Enjoyable. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story. It’s a huge turn on to show off my wife at out company functions. It’s just as hot when I return to work on Monday and hear everyone commenting to me how hot they think my wife is. I have shared her several times before, but not with coworkers. Maybe too many issues there.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed this story immensely. My wife and I were just ready to begin a stag/vixen lifestyle when she was killed in an automobile accident. I love reading these stories and imagining my wife in these situations. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mark Twine below is showing us all how not to be a complete douche. If you don’t like these stories, it’s best to just move on to what you do like. For him it’s clear he’d rather read the gay stories. Maybe he and 26thNC can get together and whine over theses stories then console each other with a comforting buttfuck.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Anonymous bitch, I expect you have a vast knowledge of butfucking. Cuck stories all suck, and this one especially.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

What a generous mentor Julie is.... 😏😂😂

Well done! 5 stars!

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Story was ok, but I can’t see why anyone would want to share his wife, it’s fine in fiction but in reality, no chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...