All Comments on 'Mercenary Grudge'

by TRIAX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re: the K.K.K.

There's no shortage of racial stereotyping in erotic fiction, but when you start including "K.K.K..the notorious racist group" in a story, expect some flak if you denigrate them.

If you're going to write about killing people of a particular political or ideological belief (the K.K.K.), you're going to offend some readers. The door is then opened to retaliation, such as stories about 'killing niggers' or 'killing NAACP, the notorious racist group'. I don't believe readers would appreciate the forum being turned into a political soapbox, by the placement of judgmental messages in the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

blacks killed by blacks over drugs, shoes, and all the other stupid reasons in one month than blacks killed by whites sense the revolutionary war. But as usual no way anyone wants to look at whats really wrong, blacks themselves. Its you, deal with it.

TRIAXTRIAXover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I always wondered how this story will have an effect on people. Now I do, as a real life merc. Life is far more precious than politics, racial bias, and etc. Honestly, within the inner circle of the group. The members have white girlfriend, a black girlfriend, native american, asian, and even a hispanic girlfriend. This is only a work of fiction and nothing more. If it is politics that one must speak off, let us just say there will be a whirlwind in the middle east if the liberals win. Then again, that would be good for business.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Finish***

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dreamer

dream on

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous