Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
The trio make a stop at a friend's farm.
7.8k words
4.69
5.9k
17

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another morning dawned bright and clear, dissipating the last wisps of fog lingering over the ground. All was silent except the crackle of the fire. Thinking it odd the fire hadn't died down, Devin squinted open an eye. Reina sat serenely, her legs tucked under her nursing a steaming mug.

He was about to wish her a good morning when he felt a familiar pair of arms and thighs. Lifting the blanket, he was not particularly surprised his morning wood was sandwiched between his stomach and a limp, drooling fairy.

He tucked some of her hair behind her ear. She looked so peaceful compared to when she was awake. It was hard to imagine so much energy in such a tiny package. Her optimism was contagious, always so bubbly and cheerful. Every time she'd laugh or giggle, her nose scrunched up adorably, and dimples appeared.

As he stroked her freckled cheek, he became aware of the squishing of her breasts against him with every breath she took.

That gave him a naughty idea. He gently grasped her between his fingers and slowly stroked himself with her warm little body. Her nipples were much softer than when she was aroused, but they still pleasantly stimulated him as they dragged over his skin. It wasn't going to be enough to make him cum, though, so he rubbed against her a few more times and then let her be. He didn't want to wake her up.

Out of Devin's periphery, he noticed Reina watching him. He mused, "It seems to be her favorite sleeping spot."

"Looks to be. I admit I'm a little jealous of her size."

"I'm glad you're not as small. Would have made what we did last night a bit more difficult."

She swished her tail and took a sip of her drink, attempting to hide her blush. "I'm still a bit sore back there, but I would be up for it again sometime." Clearing her throat, "I hope you slept well, herd-mate. I have stoked the fire and prepared you something warm to drink."

"Thank you, Reina. Getting out of a warm bed when it's cold is not one of my favorite things."

"That explains why you snuggled into me so much last night. Kept on laying your head between my breasts."

"Did I? Couldn't have asked for a better pillow!"

"You did. Maybe that's why you are in need of some attention this morning. Can I relieve it for you?"

Devin looked down at his erection. "I would love that, but don't feel obligated."

"But I want to. You've made me orgasm so many times since we met. I want to do the same for you."

"If you insist, then." After taking the drink Reina prepared for him, he got to his feet as Reina knelt in front of him. He gently disengaged Azalea from his morning wood and placed her back under the blanket.

She tried to suppress her eager smile as she settled into a comfortable position. With her long, slender fingers, she gripped his twitching member.

"I can feel the pulse of your heart, herd-mate," Reina exclaimed with reverent awe.

"I hope so! I'd be concerned if you couldn't," he chuckled.

Having no prior masturbation experience, either mutual or personal, she attempted to clumsily jack him off with no cadence or particular pattern. In the past, she had stealthily watched girls from other herds pleasuring their mates, but watching didn't necessarily equate to knowing what to do.

Reina grew a little apprehensive, seeing he was not eliciting the response she desired. She dared a peek into his face, thinking he might not be enjoying her efforts, but his eyes were gentle and didn't convey any sense of urgency or boredom. "I'm sorry for my inexperience, herd-mate."

With a gentle smile, he laid his hand over hers. "I appreciate your earnestness. Grip it like this... that's right... a little tighter, it's not that delicate... and pump up and down. Try to think at what speed you'd want someone to rub your pussy and try to mimic that, and don't be afraid to try slight variations once you're comfortable."

As she became accustomed to her task, he let her take over. She experimented with overhand, underhand, and sometimes both hands, listening for indications that he liked it.

After several minutes of practice, she wondered what to do next when a droplet of clear liquid appeared. This must be that pre-cum Azalea & Mavis mentioned yesterday. She scooped some onto her fingers and stretched the sticky substance between them. I thought only females got wet, and the males just stuck it in when things were slippery enough. I guess this means he's feeling good?

As her hands became slicker, she wondered if she should use her mouth. Leaning forward, she sniffed. Hmm, not as strong a smell as a male Whitehorn. I suppose humans bathe more often. Such an odd shape too -- thicker, but not as long. No wonder my herd-mate was worried he wouldn't be able to satisfy me. He shouldn't worry about trifling things like that.

Her eyes slightly crossed as she inhaled again, more deeply, letting his scent etch itself into her memory. Then she planted a polite kiss on the tip and daintily fed it between her lips, nibbling on the spongey gland. With a few swirls of her tongue, she lapped up his pre-cum while continuing to jerk him off.

"Ar youf feeing guud, her-mae? Wan me go faser, or harer?"

"Deeper," Devin panted.

Smiling around his penis, she watched his eyes go momentarily vacant as she started bobbing, feeding more into her mouth with each descent. She felt butterflies when Devin groaned from the warm wetness enveloping him and her silky tongue bathing his nerves in ecstasy. Her physical size was smaller than the males of her species but large by human standards, and her mouth reflected this -- quite able to accommodate his length.

Devin was entirely in her mouth and could just barely feel the back of her throat. He was about to lose himself in the sensation when he remembered the drink he was holding. He looked at the yellowish liquid skeptically.

"Whash ong her-mae?"

"What is this?"

Replacing her mouth with her hand, she continued to pump him to not lose the tempo. "It's just a tea made from the leaves of fireweed herbs I gathered this morning."

"Oh." He put the mug to his lips and lightly burned his tongue as he took a sip."

"What did you think it was?"

He took another sip, avoiding eye contact. "Nothing specific."

She studied him for a moment. "No, it doesn't contain any of my urine... if that's what you were worried about. Although, among some herds, I've heard there are males who enjoy drinking their females' first pee of the morning when it tastes strongest. I can do that for you if you wish."

"No need to trouble yourself. With the brief experience I had using Azalea's magic, I can understand, somewhat, why they would like it, especially if they're in season, but I'm quite content with this," he said hurriedly, fearing she might insist.

"This," he stated as he swirled the tea around, "is relaxing. It's a bit tart but has a hint of sweetness...a bit like you, now that I think about it. Your personality, I mean."

"My personality, hmm? I'm sure that wasn't the only thing you remembered just now that tasted sweetly tart." She smirked. "Still, I'm happy you found it to your taste, my love. I enjoy it every morning, as well. It clears my mind and helps me focus."

She gulped his member down once more. Her sucking grew louder and more lewd as more precum was added to her saliva. She placed his hands on her antlers to let him guide her as he pleased. With how well she was doing, she didn't need any guidance. Instead, he scratched behind her ears, wondering if this was a bit demeaning, like petting an animal, but she nuzzled her head into it, seemingly wanting more.

Reina increased the suction, so her cheeks constricted around his tongue-cradled shaft. Noticing his balls start to contract close to his body, she kept milking his glans with her throat, not realizing what this signified. Being too close to climax to warn her, she squeaked in surprise when his first spurt went down her throat. She backed off a bit and massaged his balls as he filled her cheeks.

It was at this moment that Azalea stirred. She sat up, rubbing her eyes while stretching one arm in the air, causing her boobs to jiggle. As she scratched her bed hair, she looked around and suddenly locked half-lidded eyes on the scene playing out nearby. She took in Reina's eyes darting between her and Devin's penis, noting her embarrassment to be caught in such an awkward position.

Azalea fluttered over and plopped down on Devin's thigh. Scrutinizing Reina's gradually filling cheeks, she nodded to herself, affirming Reina was doing a good job. She gave her a loving peck on the cheek, yawned, and started idly rubbing her nipples as she waited until the two finished.

With Devin's final spurt, Reina slowly pulled off, careful not to spill. She sat back and was about to swallow when Azalea grabbed her chin. Reina was unsure if she had done something wrong, and the two stared at each other until an audible stomach growl broke the silence. As if on queue, Azalea pressed her small lips to hers, causing Reina's eyes flew open at the sudden intimacy. The kiss wasn't passionate, but it was hungry and seemed to convey a 'let's enjoy this together' feeling of playfulness.

With her eyes, Reina begged Devin for help as Azalea flicked her tongue across her lips, seeking admittance. However, Devin enjoyed the surprise show too much to curtail what he reasoned was a good bonding experience between them. He urged Reina to go along with it.

Giving him the poutiest face she could manage, she loosened her lips, allowing Azalea's to dart in, and their tongues entwined in a gooey embrace. I didn't realize this kind of kissing felt so good. Her tongue is so small. She smells so sweet, so floral.

As they continued their oral wrestling, Azalea occasionally scooped some of the creamy treat into her mouth, humming with its deliciousness. She continued until just half of Devin's load was left in her flustered friend's mouth. Breaking the kiss slowly, she lingered on the feeling of Reina's soft lips, savoring the thickness of her life-mate's early morning cum. She licked her lips in satisfaction after an audible swallow.

Looking a little more alert, Azalea flew to her bag, pulled out a comb, and re-perched on Reina's shoulder. "Thank you, life-mate, for the morning treat, and thank you, Reina, for sharing!" she said, excitedly hugging and nuzzling Reina's neck before organizing her unruly hair.

Reina swallowed twice. "Yo...your welcome, Azalea. Th..that was my first kiss with a girl."

"It was?! I'm happy I could be your first, and we definitely shouldn't make it the last!"

Taking a sip of her cold tea, Reina tried to calm her fluttering heart. "Did I do an adequate job, herd-mate?"

"Once you got the hang of it, it felt amazing!" He wasn't sure she could take any more kissing, but he did anyway to further emphasize his appreciation.

"I'm glad it was to your liking. I'll service you whenever you need it."

After an unexpectedly fun morning, the trio got dressed, had a quick breakfast, and set off to Gylan's farm.

---

Azalea sat on Reina's antlers, kicking her legs. "Are we almost there, life-mate?"

"It should be coming into view now," was Devin's reply.

As they topped the final hill, a large valley spread out before them, dotted with a patchwork quilt of colored fields, and a wide, slow-flowing river meandered down the middle. Homesteads with sturdy, timbered buildings clustered here and there around the valley.

"Which is your friend's farm, life-mate?"

Devin pointed to the southeast corner. "The one with the water wheel."

"I can't wait to meet him! What's he like?"

Devin stretched his shoulders. "He's a practical man but very jovial. He, his wife, and his daughter work hard to provide a home for all the demi-humans on the farm."

"Is his daughter hot?" asked Azalea conspiratorially.

"She is attractive, yes."

"Have you mated with her?" inquired Reina.

"I didn't think about sex so much before I met you two, so no."

"Are you implying my presence has made you more licentious? I am a prim and proper lady," Reina contended with a haughty air.

"Yes, properly allowing public access to your butt, you mean," Azalea giggled.

"It was ONE time, under uncharacteristic circumstances," Reina huffed.

Azalea flitted over to Reina's back and patted her rump. "We could make it two."

Reina just snorted and flicked her tail.

Descending the hill, the trio approached the main lodge. A large, burly man opened the front door as they approached, wiping his hands on a towel. Peering into the distance, he scratched his dark red beard, and his eyes lit up in recognition.

"Hoi, young Devin! Good to see you're still kickin', and I see you found folk to kick it with!" he shouted.

Devin circled the wagon, brought it to a halt, and jumped down. "I did. Some interesting events happened recently. I see you haven't overworked yourself to an early retirement yet."

"Sometimes I feel like it. Hard to keep up with all the young'uns around here."

"Did you finally hire more workers?"

"Aye, a few temp workers, and only till the first snow. We weren't expecting you for a few more days."

"The weather was favorable, and my horse had some additional assistance," Devin offered while gesturing to Reina. "Let me introduce you to my companions. This is Reina Virtsa and Azalea Ó Gallchobhair."

Reina extended her front hoof and bowed while Azalea curtsied.

"No need to be so formal. It's a pleasure meet'n both of ya's. Glad young Devin found traveling companions. It's said strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Wouldn't settle for anything less than two, eh?" he laughed, smacking Devin on the back. "As you probably already guessed, I'm Gylan Kiveläson, one of ten farming families in this valley. I manage this one with my wife 'n daughter. Unfortunately, my better half isn't here to greet you. She's over at the neighbor's, help'n set up a roost for some harpies. I'm not sure where that daughter of mine has wandered off to.

"We haven't finished harvesting your order yet. We'll have you stay with us tonight, and we can load up the merchandise tomorrow afternoon."

"Sorry to intrude like this," confessed Devin.

Ruffling Devin's hair, Gavin countered, "Don't be silly, ma'boy! You're like the son I never had!"

"Well, then, we'll be in your care."

Gylan shielded his eyes from the sun. "Still sometime before sundown. Would your companions like a tour? We've made some changes since your last visit."

"I'm intrigued. It sounds very educational," affirmed Reina.

"Yes, yes! Show us everything!" exclaimed Azalea, landing on Gylan's shoulder.

"Such energy and excitement makes me wish I was young again, little Azalea!" Gavin complained.

"Nonsense! You look like you're in the prime of life!"

"Plenty of work and being around youngsters like you keep this fifty-year-old going!"

Unhitching Reina, Devin clasped her hand and followed Gylan.

Gylan led his guests around, commenting here and there about the buildings and fields, what grew in each, and how they rotated crops.

"You certainly employ many people, Mr. Kiveläson," Reina commented as she watched the various farm hands go about their duties.

"We employ twenty-five demi-humans. Sixteen live here full time. The other eleven are temporary workers from other farms and help out if we are shorthanded at the end of the year."

"You only employ satyrs and sheepmen?" she asked.

"You could say we employ them, but we consider them more like family. Initially, we just planned to grow produce and grains, but shearing sheep-folk so often made us wonder if there was a market for their wool on this side of the kingdom. We asked young Devin to find out if there was a market for it.

"It was challenging to find a buyer at first, but now, the demand for Gylan's 'all-natural sheep-girl' wool is in some demand. Townsfolk say it breathes better and is warmer than other textiles. We shear them around spring. Relieves them of their old coat, helps keep them cool during summer, and also gives them a chance to regrow it in time for winter. Additionally, we sell milk from the satyresses almost year-round. We make enough from the land's resources, so anything the girls produce is their own spending money to buy things they want during trips to town."

"I bet they have a lot of fun when they do," commented Devin.

"The hustle and bustle of Iceford is exciting to them. For me, it's just nostalgic. Would it surprise you to know I wasn't originally a farmer? We used to live in Iceford. I was a carpenter by trade, and my wife was a seamstress. I'm sure you all remember the drought fourteen years ago."

"I do," recalled Devin. "Took a massive toll on everyone across the kingdom. Many parents starved to keep their children alive." His voice trailed off.

"That they did, young Devin."

"It affected many outlying demi-human tribes, as well," added Reina. "I remember being very hungry. My family's herd had to migrate much further than we normally did, and we had to ration a lot of food and water."

Azalea included, "We fairies don't normally need to eat much, so food wasn't as much of an issue as finding water was."

"That was the catalyst that motivated me to be a farmer; too many orphans. Broke ma'heart to see them homeless. Because the effects were so far felt, the local guilds offered a large incentive of money, seed, and building assistance to anyone who wanted to become farmers. I talked it over with the wife, and we decided to try our hand at it.

"It took half a year till we were established enough to think we might be able to offer some orphans a home. We inquired at a few orphanages and were further encouraged when we learned that we'd receive a year-long monetary stipend for each orphan we adopted, so we did. They are all grown up now, and we consider them as our children; as my own blood-kin."

"That was very noble of you, Mr. Kiveläson, to give them such an impressive establishment to call home," commended Reina.

"Thank you. Can't say I can take much credit, though. I just acquired the land and built the buildings. They are the ones who turned it into a home."

Gylan ended their tour at a building with a large, mossy waterwheel turning lazily in the river. He motioned toward the new-looking barn. "And now, for the biggest change we made. The wheel isn't new, but we did have to rebuild the main structure for our latest addition."

Nearing the large double doors, they heard the clacking of something mechanical, punctuated with an occasional low moan, issued from within. Devin glanced at Azalea sitting on his shoulder, wringing her hands in unsuppressed excitement.

Gylan opened one side of the double doors and ushered them inside. Gylan exclaimed proudly, "This, here, is the newest addition! Our automated milker!"

The interior was spacious and well-ventilated. The wall to their left had neatly organized shelves with buckets, pails, drying racks, stools, crates, and several empty labeled jars. On the right side, extending along the length of the building and spotlighted by the afternoon sun shining down from windows in the ceiling, were seven waist-high, partitioned stalls. All but one contained an oddly-designed table. The far stall was slightly different, with a wall sectioning off the back half.

The moaning they heard earlier came from a sheep-girl facing the visitors. Her walnut-colored dress was pulled over her back. She was bent over a table, lying on her arms, eyes closed, panting, and her face was the picture of pure bliss. Her backside was stuck through the wall and jostled quite energetically, making the ornamental jewelry gilded to her curled horns twinkle in the light.

Next to the sheep-girl were three lively satyresses chatting, seemingly undisturbed by their noisy neighbor. They were positioned in a similar manner, except behind them loomed the large axle of the waterwheel. A series of gears and axles connected to it split and powered a piston system that was steadily and tirelessly plunging dildos into their backsides.