Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another set of gears went to a contraption housed in a wooden box under the tables. All the girls were chest-down on the tables, their milk-laden breasts snuggly cradled in glass containers, allowing a perfect view of their nipples expressing generous amounts of creamy milk into the jars below.

"Good afternoon, girls. Look who's come to visit!"

"Heya, Devin!" announced a grinning, tomboyish satyress with short orange-red hair and a lithe physique. Like all the satyrs on the farm, she had rectangular pupils and a pair of short, straight horns, angled in a slight 'V,' adorning her head. She was naked except for the coarse fur covering her legs and hips, an open-front vest, and a bell that clanged softly around her neck whenever she moved.

"Hi, Cyna! You and your sisters are looking well."

"We are! I finally became a milkmaid!" Cyna proclaimed.

"I can see that. Congratulations!"

"I turned eighteen this year, and Papa finally let me induce my milk! See? I've almost filled up two bottles already, and they threw a party for me, and Ryna ate so much she gained weight!" she rattled off excitedly, poking her plumper sister in the side.

"That's not true!" Ryna denied it as she adjusted her glasses and fidgeted with her braided white hair. "Well, maybe a little. Momma and Ellyn make really good food, ok?"

"Welcome back, Devin," drawled the oldest of the three, tucking strands of her long, black, wavy hair behind her ear, revealing a beauty mark under her eye.

"Hello, Iryna! Are you doing alright? You looked a bit flushed."

"I am. I got tested for affinity, and well... I got the lactation crest." She placed her hand on the mark pulsing on her lower belly. "Apparently, one of the potential side effects, besides a larger chest, is milking addiction. My nipples are so sensitive, and every squirt of milk feels like it's pumping a mini-orgasm out of me."

Gylan patted Iryna's head. "That's why we added the pistons. At first, it was only one, but the other girls wanted to try it as well, so we installed the others."

"But they are too slow," lamented Cyna.

Azalea fluttered behind the three satyresses. "Wow, you can take two centaur dildos!?"

"Took a lot of stretching, but yes, I love having both holes stuffed!" Cyna replied, wagging her stubby tail happily.

"I know the feeling! When you cum, and there's so much in you for your body to spasm around... feels wonderful!" Azalea agreed. "But I see what you mean by too slow."

Ryna lifted her butt, pushing back, so her human and satyr dildos reached just a bit deeper. "When there is a rainstorm, they move a little quicker. Cyna likes it fast and rough. She doesn't appreciate the subtle stimulation of edging."

"Slamming my hips against a dick and having it bottom out gives me plenty of stimulation!" declared Cyna.

"And a bruised cervix," Ryna smirked.

Cyna reached back to push her clit down, so it rubbed against the centaur dildo sluggishly stretching her pussy. "Well, it's worth a little discomfort. Iryna knows what I mean."

Iryna stretched her arms forward, reminding Devin of a cat stretching. "I like both, little Cyna, but right now, the speed is just right." she purred.

Gylan scratched her ears. "Could you lift your belly up, Iryna, dear? I want to show Devin the table. The platform was designed with comfort in mind. The whole thing is padded. The front is wider, so it's more comfortable to lay flat while they get milked."

"The back is narrow enough to straddle, and it's equipped with stirrups to adjust themselves as needed."

Gylan put his hands in his pockets and rocked on his heels. "Funny story how this came about. A troupe of dwarves came through here need'n some supplies. Thing is, they didn't have enough coin. After thinking for a bit on what to barter, a gruff member of their party asked, 'you produce milk here, yes?' I said we did. 'I could rig up yer water wheel to pump the milk for ya, but y'all have to get the actual pumping device elsewhere.' 'I know a goblin lass named Eitri who could craft one for ya,' suggested another.

"Long story short, they built this contraption. One of them still needs a table and a pumping device, come to think of it."

"I see two other holes. What are they for?" inquired Reina.

"The smaller hole in the back is in case any of the males want a turn, and the large middle one is for―"

A lusty moan interrupted Gylan. All eyes turned to the sheep-girl next to Iryna.

A tall, stocky young woman in a gray dress and white apron, previously unnoticed due to being obstructed by the sheep-girl, stood up.

"Sorry, everyone, I musta tweaked her nipple a bit too hard!" She held up a pail of milk and nodded to the last sheep-girl. "Since Da didn't introduce Priscilla, I'll do it. She is an exchange farmhand from the other side of the valley."

Gylan's heavy-breasted daughter exited the stall, her flaming red hair fanning over her shoulders as she set the pail down. She closed the short distance and embraced Devin in a spine-cracking hug. The pillowy softness of her chest helped distract from the pain in his back.

"Hi, Ellyn," Devin gasped.

Ellyn loosened her grip and looked him up and down. "Are you eating enough? You're so scrawny despite being older than me."

"I eat light when I'm on the road. I do try to keep myself in decent shape -- try being the key word." He hunched over, rubbing his back.

She gave him a knowing glance. "Good thing you're staying the night. Gives me a chance to get some home cookin' in ya's before you go traipsing across the kingdom again." She pulled him into another hug, this time more gently. "It's good to see you again."

"Likewise. Priscilla looks like she's havin' a time of it."

"She is. the boys are quite feisty today, so she's getting a lot of attention." She motioned behind the wall. "Are you here for the usual merchandise?"

"I am. The usual shipment of milk and wool. Oh, and Jeni wanted another special order."

"I'll let Ailean know he's needed, and Erinnah decided she wanted to be sheared late this year, so we can ask her if she's ready. Don't tell her I said so, but I secretly think she was just waiting for you. Also, to answer your question, Reina, the medium hole is for the sheep-girls."

Reina looked again and noticed Priscilla's sizable stomach. "She looks four or five months pregnant."

"Looks like, yes, but there ain't no little'uns in 'er," Ellyn elaborated. "The breednial crest is what's makin'er belly so big. She also has the lactation crest to help increase her milk production. Sheep-girls produce far less milk than satyresses or holstaurs. However, their milk contains more fat and minerals, making it ideal for cheese-making. Not only her; all the sheep-girls have both."

"As you've noticed, they have the side-effect of gettin' the girls all hot 'n bothered, especially the breednial crest. They wanted, or maybe I should say needed, something more... stimulating than a slow piston, so we built the back room. Gives the girls the satisfaction they crave, and the boys get to help out without risk of knockin'em up."

"They won't let me have a turn, though, cause I don't have any affinity," huffed Cyna.

"Interesting, but why does it make her belly large?" asked Devin.

Before Ellyn could answer, a sudden thump, followed by a soft rustling sound, was heard from behind Reina. Everyone turned to see a young woman walking out of one of the hay piles, straw sticking out from all over her dark-green silver-trim cloak.

"Speaking of our resident mage... Jyora, come over an' meet some old friends!" Gylan urged.

"It's hard to work with so much noise in here, Mr. Kiveläson. That's why I requested my room up there." She annoyedly pointed to the loft.

"Jyora, you do enough work for two people. You can relax a bit. Also, you can just call me Gylan."

"Time is a precious thing, Mr. Kiveläson. I dislike laziness and prefer to make the most of my internship while I'm here, thank you."

He shrugged. "Suit yourself."

"Jyora is a soon-to-be graduate of Thawden Magic Academy," Ellyn explained. "She needed some hands-on experience in order to complete her schooling, so we hired her to check the workers for magic affinity. Our current arrangement is a bit tricky. Only Priscillia, Erinnah, Iryn, and Ailean have affinity, so she has to personally milk the other sheep-girls, on top of her other work, until she has fully trained them how to power and maintain the girls' crests."

Jyora looked at them through a pair of pince-nez glasses with dispassionate brown eyes while holding her cloak closed with two dainty paws. Large fuzzy ears twitched as she shook free some of the straw still clinging to her head. She was a willowy girl with short fur covering certain parts of her body and tufts of fluffy fur around her ankles and right above her elbows.

"What is she?" Devin whispered to Azalea.

"I'm a descendant of the ratatoskr... with very good hearing, "she answered. "I believe the less-imaginative call my kind squirrels."

"Oh, sorry, it's nice to meet you, Miss Jyora. I'm Devin Ebonplume." Devin made the motion for a handshake, but Jyora just looked at it, bowing instead.

"To answer your earlier question, Mr. Ebonplume, sheep-folk have an irrational fear of being sheared. Various methods to break them of this phobia have been attempted with mixed results -- from blindfolding to sleep-shearing. Some have even gone to more extreme attempts like using the fearousal crest, which causes the user to associate feelings of fear, hopelessness, and despair as a powerful aphrodisiac. Although, questions of safety and viability were called into question about that one."

"Crests and glyphs have pros and cons. The more extreme the change in the user, the more severe the side effect. The side effect of the breednial crest was negligible compared to others, and for some even preferable as is the case with Priscillia exhibiting very little to-no responsive stimuli except from that which causes pleasure."

"You're very knowledgeable, Miss Jyora. I wish we would have had someone at the fairy village like you to teach us. I'm sure most of my knowledge is outdated."

"You've some knowledge on the subject?"

Azalea pulled the top of her dress down a little revealing her lovecrest.

Jyora adjusted her glasses and squinted. "You have quite the antique crest. I rarely see this one used anymore. Most users prefer them for a very specific purpose, mostly out of some necessity. Case in point, I invented the breednial crest."

"You created it?! I've never met an actual crestsmith before!"

"I don't think of myself as one as it's the only one I've crafted. Creating something brand new that hadn't existed is always daunting. For that reason, crestology and glyphology study is the pursuit of improving and bettering old methods. Most just modify what already exists, but a few pursue pushing the boundaries of what might be possible out of curiosity or necessity."

"For my graduation project, I wanted to try tackling the problem of finding a way to cure the sheep-folk's idiosyncrasy. I postulated that, since humans and most demi-human species enter a relaxed state after orgasm, there must be a way to concentrate this state of mind to override their phobia. The problem, though, was how to concentrate it and what catalyst to use to attach it to."

"The first clue came when I was attending a lecture on more sustainable methods for assisting harpies with egg production. After much trial and error, I eventually structured the breednial crest based on an oviparous, or egg-laying, demi-human's biological process. This crest only works on the female of their species, though. It's designed for whenever a sheep-girl mates with a male, and all the semen ejaculated into her womb will be enveloped into an egg-like structure made from the sheep-folk's bodies' higher calcium content. During the resolution phase, the post-orgasmic relaxation chemicals are released and siphoned into the egg, where it mixes with the semen. The side effect of this process is a near-constant orgasmic euphoria during the egg's formation since there is no decline process after orgasm.'

"So, how does it help with alleviating their fear?" queried Devin.

"Before we get to that," Ellyn interjected, suddenly appearing behind the little mage, "Jyora, dear, you only told a half-truth about yourself. Would you like to 'show' Devin and his friends more precisely what kind of squirrel you are?"

Leaning in close to her ear, Ellyn threw in, "This is the perfect time to indulge in your little hobby to a brand new, unsuspecting audience who have no knowledge of the naughty little thing you like to do."

Jyora frowned. Is she talking about what I think she's talking about? She flushed at the possibility. How did she find out? I thought I was discreet, or at least prudent, enough to make it look accidental. All eyes were fixed on Jyora, waiting to see what she'd do, which caused her paws to tremble.

Ellyn, noticing her demeanor change, instantly hugged her to her chest. "Of course, you don't have to. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I know you're a very private person."

Jyora knew Ellyn's intention wasn't to embarrass her or be malicious. Her "hobby," as she called it, was something that developed since she'd come to work on this farm. Its root cause stemmed from her work-driven personality. Her single-mindedness at completing a task tended to make her shirk aspects of her life: socializing, interpersonal relationships, and maintaining her health -- especially her sexual health. Those things took time away from study and research. She took pride in this aspect of herself.

Yet lately, she felt she was missing out, seeing how the demi-humans, especially Ellyn, interacted with each other. That's why she began to admire the older farm girl.

Ellyn was personable and liked by everyone. She genuinely cared about those around her. She managed her work with such an easy-going attitude and made sure everyone around her was as happy and healthy as they could be. Sometimes it was little things -- cooking meals, nursing someone when they fell sick, or just lending a sympathetic ear. Other times it was more intimate: fingering a satyress who needed some relief during milking because she was afraid to use the piston machine or giving a blowjob to a satyr who had trouble sleeping. Once, during the height of the demi-folk's mating season, when they were most distracted from work, she had even observed Ellyn servicing four of the farmhands at once.

Jyora couldn't imagine herself, on hands and knees, back arched, simultaneously masturbating two satyrs in each hand while a sheep-man pounded her butt, all while also giving a sheep-girl cunnilingus. When confronted about it later, she said she only did that during that particular time of year, and it was more efficient than relieving them one at a time.

Now, though, Jyora was here, in front of a small audience, and Ellyn was giving her a prime opportunity. She could take a step at loosening up and indulging in something that she had only just started dabbling in. With a placid expression and a quickening heart rate, she licked her lips and wiggled out of Ellyn's voluminous bosom. With excited trepidation, she slowly unclasped her hands and spread them wide for all to see.

Several eyebrows shot up to realize, aside from her cloak and soft leather shoes, that she was completely naked.

"Isn't her patagium a perfect backdrop for such a precious, cuddly body!?" Ellyn gushed.

Everyone's eyes followed Ellyn's hands as they stroked and petted what she called the patagium -- the soft, thin, fur-covered skin connecting her wrists and ankles to both sides of her body like wings.

"Little Jyora is a flying squirrel and, as I suspected, an exhibitionist. Unlike a regular ratatoskr, she's much more subdued. She's also much lighter and more suited to gliding than climbing. I am a little sad that her long, flat tail isn't curled and bushy."

Ellyn seemed to be more animated than Devin was used to seeing. Like her father, she was usually very pragmatic and easy-going, but he'd have to add 'an avid fan of cute things' to his mental image of her.

"So you didn't know she was an exhibitionist?" asked Reina.

Ellyn smooshed her cheek against Jyora's, stroking her head. "I never caught her in the act; I'd only heard rumors. Given her no-nonsense attitude, I brushed it off as just that, but then I started hearing about more detailed incidents such as incidentally leaving her robe unbuttoned, allowing a sneak peek at her perky breasts." Jyora moaned as Ellyn flicked her hardening nipples. "Or when she 'accidentally' dropped something and coincidentally "forgot" to wear underclothes that day, giving Cyna a nice view of her cute, heart-shaped butt."

"It's a very squeezable-looking butt," remarked Cyna with a suggestive smile. In response, Ellyn did precisely that, causing Jyora to squeak in surprise as Ellyn pinched her backside.

"So you tricked her into thinking you knew she was an exhibitionist?" Reina submitted for clarification.

"Maybe a little. I took this opportunity to find out for certain. I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just curious."

"M'not an exhibitionist.," Jyora murmured. Her pride stung a little at being tricked into revealing herself. Despite already fully exposing herself, her pride wasn't quite ready to give in.

"Maybe you were only toying with the idea earlier, but your gaze crests seem to imply you wanted to take it further at some point." Azalea pointed to Jyora's lower belly.

Everyone, except Iryna, Priscilla, and Devin, had a blank look on their face. Below her navel was a simple (compared to Azalea's) heart-shaped womb crest with two jagged lines on either side and an upsidedown star at the base of the heart. "Only other crest or glyph users can see each other's crests." She explained.

"What does the gaze crest do?" Devin asked.

"It creates a vibrating sensation inside her when someone looks at her lustfully."

Jyora suddenly sucked in her breath. Falling against Ellyn, she squeezed her thighs together as her crest pulsed to life. Rhythmic vibrations reverberated through the length and breadth of her vagina.

"Oh, my! Another naughty secret you've been keeping from us." Ellyn cooed. Her finger wound across Jyora's flat belly to where she thought her crest might be. "Oh! I can feel the buzzing!" Her fingers circled the spot. "I bet it feels amazing."

Ellyn wrapped her arms around Jyora's shoulders. "I wonder who it was who activated your crest. Are you wondering too? Is it exciting imagining someone having lewd thoughts about you, but who could it be? Should we try and guess!"

"Hmm, dad only has eyes for mom, so it can't be him. Perhaps it's Reina! A queenly-looking lady such as herself might feel the need to spank some proper manners into such a lewd girl for revealing herself in public. Or perhaps it's Devin. Have you ever done it with a human before? The shape and thickness might be just the right fit to hit all the right places. Combined with your crest, you might just gush on the spot."

"Perhaps it's me!" she said teasingly. "I know my way around a girl." She formed her fingers into 'V' and sultrily licked between them. "As you know, I have a lot of experience helping out everyone on the farm when they need it. Or it could be little Azalea. I bet those tiny hands and tongue would want to tease the pleasure out of even the tiniest nooks and crannies."

Devin cast a suspicious glance at Azalea, who looked away, feigning innocence.

Ellyn's syrupy words dripped like fuel onto Jyora's fire. Her growing arousal made her want Ellyn to take her and do whatever she wanted in front of everyone. Yet some tiny shred of pride remained, preventing her from coming out and asking for it. Perhaps she actually wanted Ellyn to fan her spark just a little more.