Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we maybe try to tease out what other secrets you might be keeping?" Ellyn hummed.

She tried mustering herself, but only a meek, "You can try," came out.

"I'm quite competent at deducing things about a person. Shall we start with your reason for wanting a room in the milking barn? You said you disliked interruptions earlier, but that's an odd statement considering how much noise there is in here. Between the gears and the girls moaning during milking, it's anything but quiet. I think maybe you have an alternative reason for wanting to stay here. Maybe...a little alone time on the table."

Jyora's expression remained unreadable, but her body was about to betray her. A small bead of moisture glistened between her legs, alerting everyone to her current level of arousal.

"I couldn't guess which hole you enjoy it in, maybe both, but I could venture a guess at what type and size toy you use. You're pretty petite, so the centaurs are out. Perhaps one from your own species? No, something tells me you like something more exotic. I'm going to guess a satyr. Maybe medium size?"

Everyone's eyes returned to her pussy as if it were some lewd truth-telling machine. Sure enough, her body affirmed Ellyn's guess as more liquid rallied to her lower lips.

Between Ellyn's sultry voice, the intense vibrations between her legs, the area above her hand-full-sized breasts flushed red, matching the color of her cheeks. Her clit and labia were fully swollen. In order to cum properly, though, she needed physical sensation to push her over the edge.

"I wonder what your audience thinks of your little fetish." Jyora glanced around. Gylan had his arms crossed, seemingly amused by the whole affair. Reina's face didn't betray her emotions, but she did look like she was trying not to be too obvious rubbing up against one of the barn's support posts. Azalea had her hand under her dress, attempting to covertly masturbate.

"You look like you are about ready. Who do you want to take you to bliss... or do you want to do it yourself?" Ellyn crooned.

Jyora looked down. She felt vulnerable to be so horny and fully exposed in front of so many people. She imagined their eyes running over her body, lingering on her stiff nipples and the juices dripping down her thighs.

At the same time, it felt liberating. Her body was doing the work of helping her open up in a way that she didn't anticipate, showing everyone how she felt without words. Tossing aside the last of her pride, she craned her neck to look into Ellyn's emerald eyes. Her unassuming attitude and gentle touch made her feel safe in this girl's arms... safe enough that she impulsively kissed her. "M'want you to," she mumbled.

"Want me to what?"

"I want you to give me an orgasm," Jyora pleaded.

Ellyn smiled. "I'm more than happy to! Let's give them a good show. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of face you make when you cum."

Supporting Jyora in one arm, she started trailing kisses down her neck while her other hand snaked down to her soaking slit. Ellyn slowly burrowed her fingers through her swollen folds, causing her to arch her back and push her hips into the much-needed sensation. After circling the entrance to her vagina several times, her fingers slid effortlessly into her juicy depths. The vibrations felt much stronger on the inside.

"I'm a bit jealous that affinity users are able to enjoy such fun magic."

With her fingers well-buried inside, Ellyn started to thrust them in and out while circling Jyora's stiff clit with her thumb, flicking it with every other cycle, sending little jolts coursing through her spasming body.

Jyora had given all vestiges of control to Ellyn; she was her little plaything. She squirmed around the invasive digits, whimpering her need as the squelching from her pussy became louder.

Ellyn paused, holding up her hand to show the audience how soaked Jyora was. She gave the juices running down her hand a quick taste before plunging her fingers back inside.

Jyora's breathing came in ragged gasps as she leaned her head back into the crook of Ellyn's shoulder, locking eyes and hoping they conveyed how good she was feeling, how hungry she was, how much she needed this, and how happy she was Ellyn was giving her what she needed.

Crooking her fingers, Ellyn searched out the special spot at the top of the vagina she hoped would push Jyora over the edge. She must have found it because Jyora suddenly bucked twice. Her eyes rolled back as her body spasmed, clenching hard around Ellyn's fingers.

Ellyn felt a sudden gush of liquid over her hand and small ripples around her fingers, followed by two more jerks of her body before she finally collapsed. Ellyn caught her and hoisted the exhausted girl into a more manageable position. Then she rewarded herself by sucking the savory juices off her hand before giving the limp girl a kiss on the forehead.

"You have such a cute, sleepy face after you orgasm! I wish I could snuggle with you right now, but I need to go process Priscilla's milk and help Da shear Erinnah for Devin. I'll lay you down in the hay pile you fell into earlier so you can rest a little."

"Well, that was quite the show, wasn't it, Devin, my lad? Never a dull moment around here!" Gylan laughed.

"Uh, ya, it was something."

"I'm gonna go fetch Erinnah. I'll be back shortly."