Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azalea smiled smugly. "You're right! Great minds must think alike."

This is your opportunity Chitchat! She thought to herself. Now, while their backs are turned!

The bag of money hung from Reina's side. With them all huddled around the display, deft fingers and speedy legs would make for a successful grab-and-run before they even knew what had happened. However, for some reason, a tiny piece of her made her hesitate, and she derided herself over her weakness. The fleeting moment was lost.

A bare bear butt smooshed against the glass door, causing a bell to ring as it pushed open. A tall woman with a physique that was undecidedly either muscular or plump backed out onto the street. Round, brown ears topped her head, sticking out from under a baker's hat. She was naked, aside from a light yellow apron with a bee pin in one corner covering her human parts. Thick fur covered the rest. She held a wooden folding sign in her fearsomely long-clawed hands.

"Oh, hello there!" greeted the smiling portly grizzly woman. "Welcome to Bear Buns!"

Everyone looked at her naked, stubby-tailed butt.

"Just perusing, or can I entice you with supper tonight?"

"We were deciding that," coughed Devin.

"If it helps in your decision-making, pastries and baked goods are what we are mostly known for, but we also offer a more dinner-type fare."

Devin looked at the girls. He was met with two nods and a grumbling stomach. "I suppose we will."

"Wonderful! You may call me Sanna, or Momma Sanna, or Momma Bear -- whichever you like!" The merry woman opened the door and let them in.

The interior matched her apron. It was bright and warm, and the ceiling was painted a gentle sky blue. The walls were a mural of flowery fields with scantily-clad bee girls engaged in playfully suggestive acts with aluranes, dryads, and several other plant demi-humans. Potted sunflowers dotted the room to add their cheery faces to the ambiance.

"We mostly serve takeout, but we do have a few places for sit-down dining. Please feel free to sit anywhere. I'll go bring you some fresh milk," Sanna said, disappearing into the kitchen.

There weren't many options for seating, about five tables in all. Still, they were designed to accommodate the wide assortment of body types found in the city.

They chose a table in the corner, near a window, with a prominent flat-padded bench in a corner that allowed Reina to lie down next to the table. Devin sat next to Chitchat on the opposite side, and Azalea perched herself on the table nearest the window.

The grizzly woman returned and placed several glasses on the table. "A little something to warm you up from the chill outside."

"Hallie, how long are you gonna hide back there?" she shouted behind her.

A bunny girl hopped out. Her lower half was covered in soft chestnut brown fur. Her human upper half was covered with an apron identical to Sanna's. One of her long ears stood tall and erect while the other hung loosely. As she rounded the front counter, it smacked her in the face, causing her to trip over her feet and fall face-first in front of everyone.

"And here is my mascot and cute ditzy assistant, Hallie. When she's done flashing her dainty bits at ya, she'll be taking your order."

The head-under-heels bunny girl took a suspicious amount of time to collect herself, giving ample time to appreciate her poofy tail and prim pink vulva.

She jumped up and rubbed her sore button nose. "I'm so sorry! I'm a little clumsy at times. As you heard, my name is Hallie. It's nice to milk you! I mean, it's nice to milk me... You... it's nice to meet you! I'll be taking your orders today!" she stuttered.

For some reason, Devin noticed two small wet spots at the top of her apron. He looked at the milk he was holding, then saw her looking intently at him, he guessed maybe waiting for his opinion.

He took a sip.

"Is this your milk!" queried Devin.

With a hint of shyness, she returned, "Yes, it is! Ho... how is it?"

"It's delicious. Refreshing with a hint of sweetness."

She relaxed. "I'm glad. Normally, momma provides it, but since I'm her brand new hire, it frees her's up to use in baking."

"Can I have some more?" inquired Azalea after downing the rest of hers.

"Um, I might have a little more left. I only just recently received my milkmaid license, so I don't produce very much yet. I can make just enough for about four glasses."

Azalea held out her glass. "Oh, so are we! I mean, we will be lactating soon, too!"

Azalea rubbed her lower belly. "I gave Reina and I the lactation crest, but Life-mate needs to hurry up so he can help me fuel Reina's."

"I'm making progress. In the meantime, we still have to get your citizen IDs and guild cards before we get your licenses. Maybe, if we have time after we eat, we can get the ball rolling," added Devin.

"Ok, but I'm waiting to activate mine since I want to experience it together with Reina."

"How delightful," said Sanna returning with menus and passing them around. "Hallie doesn't have any affinity, so we had to induce her the normal way. She was so eager, she massaged her boobs every day till the first drops started to appear."

"Saaaaanaaa, don't tell them that! It's embarrassing!" the bunny girl cried.

Sanna laughed. "You lucky folk are the first customers to try her milk, so enjoy."

Sanna returned to the kitchen, leaving Hallie to her job. Hallie pulled her apron to the side and took Azalea's glass. Lightly milking her breast downward, she squeezed the soft, pink nipples, sending spurts of milk into the empty container. After milking both breasts, she handed a three-fourths full glass back. "I'm sorry. That's all I have left."

"No, no! Thank you for letting me enjoy it." Azalea's wings fluttered happily as she drank.

Hallie recovered her breasts and played with her hair nervously. "So c... can I get you to eat me? I mean, what can I get you to eat?"

Devin hid his smile behind the menu. "What sounds good to you, girls?"

Reina ran her finger down the page. "Soup or stew might be nice since it's cold. I'll probably go with this garden vegetable stew with sourdough bread."

"Agreed. This summer squash soup with rye bread sounds appetizing to me," mused Devin.

"I like sweet things, so maybe I'll try this sweet potato soup," Azalea added, setting the menu down.

Chitchat perused the listed dishes. "I've never had food this fancy before."

"Might I recommend the melted satyress cheese sandwich and potato leek soup?" Hallie suggested.

"Alright! I'll try that, I guess."

The bunny waitress took the menus and left to fulfill their orders.

Chitchat remained mostly silent, only half-listening to the other three chatter away about their day. She brooded more on why she was not herself today. Stupid rat! You missed a prime opportunity earlier. You just had to let these people and their stupid kindness make you feel guilty.. As she took a sip of Hallie's milk, she admitted that if she had done what she had planned, she wouldn't have been able to experience the amazing food she could smell from the kitchen.

The smell intensified as Hallie returned with their orders. She placed the bowls in front of their respective hungry customers, bowed, and returned to the kitchen.

Chitchat picked up her spoon and took a bite. The fare, albeit simple to her, was some of the best she'd ever had. She felt her chest tighten with emotion.

Reina looked at her fairy friend. "Looks like you got a complimentary side salad, Azalea. If it's too much, eat what you can, and I'll finish the rest."

"I should be able to finish it, but I'm not happy about it. Mom used to always get on me about eating vegetables and table manners: 'Azalea make sure you eat everything on your plate; stop letting your wings droop; don't slouch; stop masturbating at the table."

"At least now you have another reason to eat your vegetables! You want to have a healthy body to produce as much milk of the highest quality as you can."

"I know, I know, but they are so bitter."

"Looks like they also added some pine nuts as well," Reina attempted to soothe.

"Not the kind I like. Life-mate has the only kind of nut I really like." She turned up her nose while taking a bite.

"But Herd-mate's tastes bitter too. What's the difference?"

"Completely different!" she asserted. "This is plenty bitter. His is warm and creamy and makes me feel all warm and tingly between my legs."

"Well, maybe this will distract you a bit from the taste." Devin laid out the things he had bought from Antoris on the table.

Azalea jumped up. "Present time!"

He unwrapped the cloth containing the remade jewelry box and pushed it toward her.

"I had this made for you so you can hang your clothes, store your drawings, and whatever else you want."

"Thank you, Life-mate! I love it, and I love you!" She flew up and kissed him all over his face.

"But that's not all! There's another surprise inside."

Azalea grabbed the honey-colored box and shook it gently. She heard not one but several things rattling. Upon opening the twin doors, the sweet scent of fresh-cut cedar hit her. She looked up at Devin excitedly, seemingly at a loss for words, and back inside the box.

"Well, don't leave us in suspense, Azalea! What's inside?" laughed Reina.

Azalea pulled out many phallic-shaped dildos, from small fairy size up to Devin's size.

"I think these will help stretch you out over time," Devin concluded.

"I can't wait to try them! But I suppose I'll have to wait till after we go out tonight! Thank you again, Life-mate. Your little soon-to-be-cock-sleeve couldn't be happier!"

"You're welcome, but make sure you do it slowly. Remember how painful it was the first time we tried."

"I will."

Turning his attention to Reina, Devin confessed, " I'm sorry, but your gift will take a bit more time. It's going to be part of the wagon, and he didn't have enough material. Also, it was quite big and would have been awkward to carry around."

"It's alright, Herd-mate. I will look forward to it with growing anticipation."

"And lastly, Chitchat, I had a little something made for you. Consider it a small bonus for taking care of my girls, especially the handful one."

"Hey, I resemble that remark!" Azalea quipped.

Chitchat looked hard at the cloth-covered object. She put her spoon down and unwrapped a wooden dagger sheath, intricately wrought with engravings of a line of dancing rats. "T... thank you," she said, barely above a whisper.

Sanna and Hallie returned. "Each of your dishes comes with a dessert." They passed four plates out.

In front of Azalea, she placed an impressively elaborate, womb-shaped gingerbread structure filled with a white pudding. Reina was given a plate of four different cookies, each shaped like a different demi-human penis', topped with cream. Devin received a small tart layered with peach slices, shaped like a human pussy, topped with a cherry and fresh cream at the bottom. Lastly, Sanna smiled as she placed two round, jiggly puddings with a cherry placed in the middle in front of Chitchat.

The ratgirl took a bite. As the mellow, sweet, fruity flavor spread over her taste buds, a lump formed in her throat. She looked down at the dagger case again, then at her new coat, and finally at the trio animatedly voicing their positive opinions to Sanna.

"Chitchat? What's wrong?" Azalea asked, suddenly concerned.

"What?"

"You're crying."

She put a hand to her wet cheek. "I..." She wiped the tears away.

"I just..." The more she tried to dry her eyes, though, the more the tears fell.

"I'm sorry!" she suddenly blurted out and broke down crying.

Azalea zipped over and tried to give her a consoling hug. "Sorry for what?"

"For deceiving you!"

Everyone looked at her, startled and puzzled.

"I'm not really a guide. I'm a thief and pickpocket. I only took this guide job because I thought I could get paid on top of stealing that bag of money you were carrying with you." She paused and bawled. "But... but you were so nice to me. You didn't look down on me like dirty street vermin, and then you started giving me presents and calling me a friend and... and... I'm sorry!"

She put her face in her hands, weeping. Everyone looked uncertain about what to do with this revelation. Everyone except Sanna. She stood up to her full height, grabbed the little ratgirl right out of her seat, along with Azalea, and embraced her in a full bear hug.

Azalea continued to rub and pat Chitchat's head. "You didn't in the end, and no one got hurt. I still consider you my new friend!"

Chitchat sniffled, calming down a little. "You're too trusting."

"Maybe so, but I'd rather be wrong in the attempt than not be trusting."

"I've raised two girls who got into all sorts of mischief and trouble. While there may have been consequences, I don't believe it's ever too late to change for the better," added Sanna.

"Yes, yes! You can start over as the adorable girl who went along with all my selfish requests today!"

Sanna put down the puffy-eyed ratgirl.

Hallie lent the edge of her apron to dry her tears.

"Today was kinda fun," she sniffled. "But I'm still not so sure about the friendship plugs."

Several eyebrows raised while Azalea laughed.

Devin eyed the girl. "I am glad to see my instincts are still sharp since I thought something was off about you."

At that, Chitchat hung her head.

"But coming clean about your intentions makes me want to give you a second chance." Devin handed her the other half of the guiding payment and placed the knife sheath in her hands to reaffirm his words, "So you don't cut a hole in your new clothes."

She gave a little smile and looked toward Reina.

"Well, you haven't done me any harm, and I feel no ill will. I thank you for your guidance during our shopping today."

"Um, I should probably tell you something else. My real name is Suvi."

Azalea crawled between her ears and hung down over her face. "Chitchat was cute, but Suvi fits you more!" She glanced to Devin. "I still feel bad for Suvi's situation. Can we raise her standard of living somehow?"

"Maybe this Whitegold place is needing another employee?"

"Whitegold, eh? I'm quite sure she'll be able to find a job there," stated Sanna.

Suvi put her knife in the sheath and pocketed her payment. "How can you be sure?"

"I know the owner, and should it not work out for some reason or another, you would be most welcome to help Hallie prep my kitchen in the morning. I don't know how many bowls of flour she's broken."

"It was only five," demurred a fidgeting Hallie.

"Five too many!" Sanna laughed. "I won't be able to provide a place to sleep, though, like Whitegold could."

"What kind of place is this Whitegold."

"It's a place that server food and drinks. The employees there are all girls and are well taken care of."

"If I worked here, would I have to wear only an apron, too?" questioned Suvi.

"Not if you don't want to, but before Hallie's butt-flashing loses its novelty, our customers might enjoy seeing a new one. But I would encourage you to try Whitegold first. I think you'll enjoy the perks there more."

Once everyone had finished eating, they all thanked Sanna and Hallie and filed out.

Sanna called out a "see you again!" from the door.

Just a block from the bakery, Devin suggested, "I think we have enough time to stop by the admin office and get you girls your guild cards."

"You said it'd be as pretty as yours, right?" asked Azalea.

"Yes. They are costly but worth it in the long run."

"Let's do it!"

With Devin leading the way this time, they walked briskly toward the middle of the city. Abruptly, he slowed and asked: "So what was that about friendship plugs?"

"Oh, that! Well, now would be a great time to show you. Let's go over there." Azalea led them down an empty side alley.

"I suppose I have to show mine as well."

"Pleeease, Suvi!" Azalea begged.

"Fine," she sighed, turning around. Reina and Azalea followed suit. She pointed at Devin with her tail and shared, "Consider this a thank you for forgiving me."

Azalea called out. "Ready? One...two...three!"

All three girls pulled their coats up over their butts. Suvi pushed her belts aside while Azalea spread her cheeks wide. Devin looked at the three citrine-gemmed plugged holes.

"You three got matching sex toys?"

"Not just matching, they are a physical manifestation of our friendship!" Azalea chirped.

"An odd way to express it, but ok."

"She's way too proud of them!" complained Suvi. "Can I stop now?"

"Not yet! There is a special feature Eitri told me about."

"Special?" Suvi hesitated.

"Feature?" swallowed Reina.

"Yep!" Azalea touched a finger to the gem in her own till she felt a click. She did the same to Suvi's and Reina's and then placed both hands on their hips. Both girls jumped as the plugs buzzed to life.

Suvi tensed. "What is this feature!?!"

"Eitri said when you turn it on, as long as you stay within physical contact, it vibrates! Two or more friends could all hold hands, mutually basking in the emotional and physical manifestation of their friendship. Doesn't it feel amazing!"

"It's surprisingly strong," noted Reina.

"Too strong!" squeaked Suvi.

"I wonder if I touch you in different places if it changes the intensity?" Azalea traced her fingers down Suvi's butt and circled around until she touched her plug directly.

Suvi's legs buckled. "I'm not sure I'm ready to start out with this level of friendship!"

Azalea took her hand away. Suvi was red-faced and breathing heavily. "Thanks to you, I'm all horny and wet now."

"I'm an expert at fixing that. May I help you cum?"

Suvi regarded Reina and Devin. "I'm not sure I can with an audience, but you've already seen every part of me, so I guess I'll try."

"I'll help make it a bit more discreet." Reina relocated so she faced the street and blocked the view from there.

"Ready, my cute little rat?"

Suvi, still squatting, spread her knees. Azalea re-positioned herself behind, admiring her swollen, red pussy. Azalea placed her tiny hands on the slick folds. Immediately, the vibrations returned. They were still focused around her anus, but with Azalea's ministrations, pleasure was steadily building throughout her body.

"Azalea, don't get your new clothes wet," Devin warned.

"Oh yes, I forgot. You're not a squirter, are you, Suvi?"

Her eyelids fluttered open, and she began panting. "A what?"

"Do you squirt when you cum?"

"No, but this is more intense than anything I've ever felt!"

"Well, just in case, I'll stand beside you."

She moved to the side of Suvi's bottom. She rolled up her sleeve and busily started working her hand into the entrance of Suvi's vagina. From that angle, she could still push her small arm up into the tight, velvety insides. With her free hand, she pushed and prodded Suvi's plug, slightly changing its angle and depth.

"I... I'm close," Suvi moaned.

"I can see that. Let me hear your cute cries!"

Suvi felt herself peak. Her body contracted as the first dry orgasm washed over her, but the second had loosened her bladder. During the third wave, she squirted a little.

The post-orgasmic relaxation left her forgetful of her surroundings, trembling, and unable to control herself. She fell back against Devin's leg and emptied the rest of her bladder as Azalea backed away, licking the juices off her hand.

As Suvi came back to her senses, she saw Azalea nodding her approval. Devin handed her a handkerchief, and she suddenly became self-conscious, quickly wiping herself dry and hesitantly handing it back. She re-dressed in silence.

"Post-lunch orgasms are the best!" Azalea stated.

"Did you have one?" asked Reina.

"No, I wanted to make sure Suvi got the best one she ever had."