Merchant & Monster Girls Ch. 08 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was certainly that," the ratgirl acknowledged.

"I can do it to you again whenever you want."

"One, I think, is more than enough."

With Azalea and Reina continuing to enjoy their new toy, Suvi made an effort to ensure she didn't accidentally bump into the large Whitehorn.

Once the ladies were sated, they cleaned up, redressed, and continued on their journey with Devin in the lead. Upon reaching the center of town, they crossed an expansive arched bridge to the central council building.

"Never been here before," Suvi confessed, looking up at the high-vaulted ceiling inside the reception room.

After waiting in line, they approached the receptionist, to who they explained their purpose.

She brought the appropriate forms and explained, "This one's your citizen ID. It's mainly to let the bureaucracy know that you are a family."

Azalea whispered in Devin's ear on her way to an open spot on the counter. He answered for them all to hear, "If you two girls could fill out these Guild entry forms, I'll help fill out Suvi's."

"Which is this?" Azalea held up the paper and squinted. "Is this my Guild entry? Why do I need it again?"

"Well, you technically don't, but if you are going to work in any official capacity, it gives you some weight behind you as a potential employee. You also get discounts and perks depending on what rank you're in. Sapphire: 5% discount; Emerald: 10%; Amethyst: 15%; Ruby: 20%; and Diamond: 25%. Amethyst and up gives you access to certain guild functions, parties, festival events, etc., to network and make connections. Since you girls are new, you'll start in Sapphire."

"Good enough for me." After she finished filling out all the blanks and signing her name, she handed it to the receptionist.

With all the paperwork filled out, the secretary looked it over approvingly. "Everything looks in order. Since your ID and guild cards are two sides of the same badge, it'll take time to craft them, and they should be ready in a few days, but here is a rough idea what it'll entail." With that, she showed them sample cards she had prepared.

Reina D. Ebonplume

Weight: 500 Lbs | Height: 8.5 Feet

Birth date: Autumn 34, 3608 Year of the Dryad

Citizen of Iceford

Merchant Guild Member

Sapphire Rank

Milkmaid

----------------------

Azalea Ebonplume

Weight: 150g | Height: 7 Inches

Birth date: Spring 15, 3605

Citizen of Iceford

Merchant Guild Member

Sapphire Rank

Milkmaid

----------------------

Suvi Norvetica

Weight: 70 Ibs | Height: 4' 7"

Birth date: Summer 2, 3596 Year of the Dryad

Citizen of Iceford

-------

The sun was setting when they returned to Jeni's. At some point before they returned home, someone had left the girls' new clothes with her. They found the little owl abuzz in her typically mechanical way, examining the girls' new clothes and catching snippets of their adventures throughout the day. She was a little shy of Suvi at first, but her charisma soon disarmed any hesitancy the little owl felt.

"Young patron and friends, are you leaving this one again tonight?"

"Yes. We have a business meeting to go to."

Her wings drooped.

Azalea, striking upon an idea. "Life-mate, can Jeni go with us?"

"I don't see why not."

Jeni perked up. "I do not know what purpose my presence would be, seeing as I know nothing about economics. Wouldn't my presence be a hindrance?"

"The girls also have no reason to go, but it's a chance to get out of your workshop and spend time with everyone."

"This one did not go clothing shopping with the others."

"Do you have any formal clothes?"

Jeni thought for a moment. "My graduation robes from the academy."

"That should be fine.

Perfect, and since Life-mate already gave us our presents, it's time for us to show him his!"

All four disappeared into the back room to get changed, leaving Devin alone.

"Guess I should get changed, too." He found an empty corner and dug out his outfit reserved for guild functions with the more well-to-do business owners. A high-collared lace vest, a long sash tied around his waist, and pants tucked into high boots completed the ensemble. As he changed, he played back the events of the day, occasionally hearing a giggle and the murmur of chatter from the adjacent room.

The girls' door opened just as he finished buckling a cape over his left shoulder.

Azalea came in first, pretending not to notice him. Her hair was unbraided and done up in a bun, held together by a butterfly hairpin. She fluttered around, exaggerating the flow of her one-piece, white and violet kirtle. She acted surprised to see him, coyly coming close, then she crossed her arms, exemplifying the upside-down 'A' cutout showing a generous amount of under-cleavage. While it covered more of her body than her flower dress, it was opaque enough to see an undergown.

The undergown was embroidered with crocus, snowdrops, leucojum, and other winter flowers tactically placed to hide the parts of her normally kept private while, at the same time, drawing the eye to those tantalizingly censored parts.

"Here we are -- your two presents, Life-mate!"

Reina entered right behind. Her demure movements were further dignified by her gown of arachne satin dyed midnight blue and interspersed with snowflakes matching the silver filigree on her horns. A lacy choker set with a sapphire-encrusted brooch of a snow-covered mountain peak, an heirloom of the matriarchs of her family, was clasped about her neck.

Devin's eyes wandered down over Reina's womanly figure. A black bodice laced with ribbon hugged her torso, making her already large breasts spill over slightly. She strode to the middle of the room, making the glossy material ripple and giving the illusion of falling snow. With long white gloves, she played with the end of her hair which was done up in a braided ponytail and draped over her shoulder.

Whoever the seamstress had been, Devin approved of their taste. Reina's lips curled slightly upon seeing Devin's engrossed assessment of her. Azalea landed on her composed friend's antlers and whispered into her ear.

"Must we ruin the moment?"

"You mean enhance! Ready, Reina? Aaaaand, go!" Both girls attempted a seductive pose.

Devin tried to stifle his laughter but failed.

"See? I told you Herd-mate would find this silly."

"But it was fun."

"Silly or not, you both are lovely, and I love you very much." He pulled them both into an embrace and kissed each of them.

"I wanted Suvi to do it with us, Life-mate, but I couldn't persuade her."

Suvi poked her head out the door. "I have to draw the line somewhere."

"Come on out and show everyone," Azalea summoned.

Stepping out from behind the door, she raised her arms and looked over the simple red wool tunic with soft leather-laced jerkin. It was decorous, so it maintained her tomboyish appearance.

"It's quite easy to move in it." She tightened the belt around her waist and adjusted her twin tails.

"I guess that leaves one more," Devin noted.

"This one is still uncertain if this is appropriate attire for an outing," she complained, but Jeni drew everyone's attention as she entered the room last.

She was, in every sense, dressed as an academic. A flat-topped scholar's hat set low over her head with a feathered quill sticking out from the top. An open-front, hoodless cowl, held together with two gold chains, laid on top of a heavy, pine green, sleeveless robe. Four polished, inkwell-shaped brass buttons decked the robe which hung to her ankles.

She flapped her wings experimentally.

Devin reached for her hat. "If you leave this, I think it'll be fine."

"Jeni is so smart looking!" praised Azalea. "I'm so glad you're coming with us!"

"We were supposed to wait for someone to escort us, yes?" reminded Reina.

Devin smoothed down Jeni's feathers. "Around eight, if I recall."

As if on cue, they heard a knock at the door. Devin rose and opened it. In the lantern glow of the front porch stood a slim-tailed weasel woman. She wore masculine, form-fitting breeches and a ruffled white shirt.

Looking over the merchant with beady black eyes, she bowed and introduced herself. "My name is Sable, Stewardess of Whitegold." She pulled out a monocle and looked them over. "Mr. Ebonplume and guests, I presume?"

"Yes, that is us," he declared.

"Very good. I am here to escort you to a meeting at our establishment tonight."

Devin looked over his shoulder. "We are ready."

Sable held open the door to a sleek, white and gold gilded, enclosed coach. Jeni and Suvi hopped in along with Azalea. Devin turned apologetically to Reina.

"I'm sorry, Reina."

"It's alright, Herd-made. I am not fond of enclosed spaces, and a brief walk will feel refreshing."

Sable closed the door as soon as Devin stepped in and climbed into the driver's seat. With a flick of the reins, they set off into the night.